On Display

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Mash2214, Mar 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Random Thread
  1. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    3:31 AM
    At 9:30 tonight I received this text from my Mistress. " Spreader bar on And bend over the Ottaman " I got into position as instructed it was difficult with my legs spread but I layed on the Ottaman with my bum bared waiting for my Mistress to come home and discipline me. As I waited I thought about why I had stayed up late reading about someone's journey here at the mansion and how my lovely wife didn't approve of me staying up late.

I was uncomfortable with my legs spread but it still excited me to be so vulnerable for my Wife. The door opened. She was Home. I started to shake with Excitment and some fear of what was going to happen. She walked up behind me and picked up the strap. I could feel my cage tighten as she said " 25 Hard and Fast " I did t know if she wanted me to respond or not so I did by saying "yes Ma'am please discipline me "

She was try to her word as she applied the 25 strokes to my backside. It took only the first few till my tears started to run both from my eyes and my cage. I counted to my self 20,21,22,23,24 and 25. She was finished. She layed the strap down ran her hand over my tender flesh and told me to stand.

I awkwardly got to my feet and stood I front of her. She grabbed ahold of her property and Squeezed " Who do these belong to " she asked. My answer was simple. "They are yours Ma'am " she than released her property and handed me my iPad and said " Post this for your friends " I took it from her hands and did as she instructed.

As I stand here with my legs spread and my sore bum the tears from my cage still drip to the floor. I'm so grateful to have such a Lovely women to spend my life with.

2. iome343

iome343 Long term member

Italy
    Local Time:
    11:31 AM
    so nice words

3. bincorona

bincorona Junior Member

Marine Industry , Construction Industry
    So Cal
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:31 AM
    IMG_2131.jpg IMG_2132.jpg

@Mash2214 I had to laugh out loud the other day while I was at work.

I was prepping one of our Passenger Ferry boats for a Coast Guard COI inspection, where they check all of the lifesaving equipment and mechanical stuff to make sure they are safe. While pulling out some of the Life Vests from under seats and cabinets to clean them off and making it easy for the CG to inspect them, i found a couple of playing cards ....... I had to laugh because the first thing I thought of was YOU!! LOL ..... I couldn't quite remember what these cards and numbers mean for you .. but still ... HA .. had to laugh at both the fact that YOU and your predicaments were the FIRST thing to pop into my head when I found them lost and hiding under these seats and cabinets, as well as thinking "what if" ... he were to show his wife these cards? ..... and then how I could see the two of you laughing together about this, and then you two doing whatever the cards mean to each other ... it was great!

Oh and also had to chuckle a bit on how much I have enjoyed reading and following your journey here!!

Thanks!!

4. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Well I also had to laugh. Just thinking about you at work finding them. I hope you were locked but I rather doubt it. To Miss Shelly the cards mean I get to masturbate and get a sore bum. But she does change the rules at will. I don't think I'm going to show her this just yet. My bum is still tender. Ha I do Love it

Love&Passion likes this.
  5. bincorona

bincorona Junior Member

Marine Industry , Construction Industry
    So Cal
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:31 AM
    Oh yea .. I was locked up, and yesss ..... it got a bit tight when I found them and thought about what they might mean :)

Mash2214 and Chaste J. like this.
  6. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    On Sunday morning during our morning coffee Miss Shelly said a few simple words to me " go and get your small cage with the tube "

She unlocked my cage and I removed my present cage and layed it on the table. I took the smaller cage and attached the tube to it and prepared it to be inserted into me. During my unlocked time I became semi erect so that the small cage wouldn't fit. I waited with my hands behind my head untill I was soft and slid the tube into her property. It had been awhile since she had me wear the tube and it felt different and I could feel myself starting to grow once again. I quickly locked the cage in place before I wouldn't be able to fearing that I would be severally disciplined if I couldn't.

When I handed her the key she I turn handed me the deck of cards and said "Pick two cards " I pick the 4 of hearts and 9 of Diamonds. Miss Shelly looked at the cards and I could see in her eyes that she was disappointed. ( she wanted a black card ) She left me standing in the kitchen as she went to the bed room. When she returned she had long plug that she stuck to the coffee table and said. "Sit". I did as instructed the plug penetrating deep inside me. Her next instruction surprised me. " Since you drew a diamond you can Stroke my property. Begin "

With the small cage on any arousel becomes uncomfortable. I stroked her property as best I could. It became instantly uncomfortably tight, for 9 minutes she made me caress her property when the time was up I was relieved that I could stop stroking it and allow it to soften. I continued to sit with the plug deep inside me for another 30 minutes untill I was allowed to remove myself from it.

As I was cleaning my self up I looked at my self in the mirror with the small cage on and thought that now I am her Locked Little Boy

JiL, alpha_by_day, bethanise and 7 others like this.
  7. Love&Passion

Love&Passion Long term member

Local Time:
    5:31 AM
    sorry to get you in trouble :D There definitely is a different feel to punishment while locked in to a spreader bar, no? My punishments lately have been without the bar but will try and see if we can use it again..! Thanks for documenting your adventours with us. really appreciating it.

Mash2214 likes this.
  8. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Don't feel sorry for me. I was excited while I was disciplined just thinking that you also had received the same punishment. It's a honour for me to serve my Mistress in this way.

Mark Owen likes this.
  9. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Monday evening when Miss Shelly arrived home she told me to get the massage table ready. She wanted to take a shower first. The table was ready when she layed down for her massage but before I started she told me to go and get the deck of cards, I shuffled them and removed one card the King of Clubs. She just look at it and said " Not tonight "

After I massaged her back and legs I went to the head of the table and waited for her to turn over. Instead she told me to get something out of her night stand drawer. It has an 8 inch rather small in diameter dildo. When I returned with it she told me to use it on her Bum. This caused my small cage to instantly get tight and uncomfortable. For her to have anything in her bum was Virgin territory. I lubed her up well and inserted it into her being careful to cause her no pain. I had it all the way into her before I started to stroke her with it. I was uncomfortably tight as I watched the dildo sliding in and out of her tight little bum.

She was enjoying the pleasure I was giving her and got up on her knees so I could caress her clit and womenhood. She was very wet as I continued to pleasure her front and back. As I watched the dildo slid into her I say the King of Clubs on the table and thought could it have been possible that if I had drawn the joker it would be me sliding into her and not the dildo. The thought of this made me extremely wet. I shifted my consentration to her and her pleasure as she approached an orgasm. As she came she pushed her bum back against my thrusts burning the dildo as deep as it could go untill she relaxed and layed back down on the table. I removed my hand and the dildo and covered her up.

As I was leaving the roo. She said. " Thank You My little boy , Now take the paddle and give yourself 25 per side in the bedroom so I can listen "

JiL, iome343, Love&Passion and 5 others like this.
  10. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Yesterday morning Miss Shelly and I were both going. To her office together. ( I needed to do some maintenance work ) I was ready to go before her so I was just sitting on the couch catching up on some emails. She came out of the bed room wearing only leggings. Just seeing her naked breasts gave me a little tingle in my cage.

She stood with her hands on her hips and said " Corner " I went and stood in the corner she than pulled my pants down to my ankles and lowered my panties to just below my bum and returned to the bed room. It is common for me to stand in the corner and for her to give me as she says a few attitude adjusting stokes before we go somewhere. The biggest difference is I'm normally in the corner Nude. Standing in the corner with your pants at your ankles and your bum just exposed seems worse. It made me feel like I was a child being punished for something not her adult servant. The longer I waited for her the worse I felt I tried to think of what I had done to offend her but couldn't think of anything.

When she finally came and removed me from the corner and let me remove my pants and panties I had tears in my eyes even before she layed me over the ottamen for my adjustment.

As we drove to her office I was silent as she was doing most of the talking. I was listening but the thought of standing in the corner wouldn't leave ny mind. Punishment can be so simple sometimes.

bethanise, JiL, CagedAnimal2 and 4 others like this.
  11. Penney

Penney Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    4:31 AM
    I know exactly what you mean Mash. My Mistress has not used corner time, but when I goof up or argue with her she will simply say pants down. I know not to talk back or say a word, just drop my pants. Standing there in just just my panties is a strong reminder of ones place. If she is quite put out, she will add, "panties too." Standing there in just my cage adjusts my attitude and quickly brings the focus back to her.

12. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    She doesn't even have to touch you and she gets her point across. Having my pants lowered and not removed does something different to me as it does to you

Penney and Love&Passion like this.
  13. iome343

iome343 Long term member

Italy
    Local Time:
    Mash, a suggestion.
    Why do not you put the meaning of the cards in your signature?
    It will It becomes easier (for the reader) to understand what you have extracted and what is waiting for you.
    Otherwise we must go back to reading the past post, but it is complicated

14. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    You mean in stead of her Locked little boy? Sorry to cause you problems. I'll correct it someway so it easier for others to understand. Thanks for your Feedback

15. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    This morning Miss Shelly informed me that she was not going to be home tonight. She was having a girls night out. She told me this while I was hugging her at the door after she had given me a light spanking and made me sit in a chair for 30 minutes. As I hugged her my precum was dripping from the end of my small cage.

A couple hours ago she texted me and simply said "draw three cards , hearts will be minutes sitting with dildo in you multiplied." (Diamonds =Self pleasuring ,black card = discipline or spanking strokes.)

I drew the cards and took a picture and sent them to her. 4 of Hearts, 8 of clubs, and the final card was the Queen of Hearts. I applied the 8 stokes to dash cheek with the paddle than stuck the dildo to the coffee table. I prepared myself and slowly lowered my self down onto the dildo untill my cheeks contacted the table. When Miss Shelly orders me to sit in this way I'm to remain still no moving around, no giving my self pleasure from the Anal probe. 4X12 = 48 minutes that I must remain seated while being penetrated.

When I started this post I thought it was going to be very difficult. Well it was uncomfortable with the dildo in me and not being able to move but it was a lot easier because during most of it I was chatting with @lockedup66 and he made the time go a lot faster. So Thanks.

While I was sitting their something came to my mind that may clarify a question someone might have. Why did I do this if she's not home? The answer to that question is because if I didn't I would have to lie to her and that's something I can't do and also years ago we had security cameras installed in our home( that she controls) I never know when or if she's watching. I don't even know if they still work.

bethanise, JiL, alpha_by_day and 3 others like this.
  16. iome343

iome343 Long term member

Italy
    Local Time:
    Why did I do this if she's not home? The answer to that question is because ...

Because she is your mistress, when she is with you or away.
    You give her the control, you trust in her everywhere and everytime

17. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    You are so correct. I just thought I would add that she could be watching.

iome343 likes this.
  18. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    It's been awhile since I've posted an update. Life has been busy ( damn work) I've only popped in and out for a few minutes at a time.

Miss Shelly removed the tube from my cage after 9 days, I was relieved to have it removed. I didn't get an infection but it was starting to bother me. I thought that maybe should would allow me to go back to my normal cage but she has kept me locked in the shorter one. Sleeping through the night was a little bit to get use to again but over the last week I've become comfortable in the small cage. It increases the feeling in me that my penise doesn't belong to me every time I look at the small cage that's keeping it secure.

We went out for supper a few nights ago with Carla and Brian. Brian Maude it three weeks with out having the cage removed but in his own words. " It was as enjoyable as I thought it would be ". It seems that Carla took full advantage of the situation to get him excited and test the security of the cage. He did allow her to re lock him after the 21 days and a very well deserved orgasm. Just before we went out for supper with them Miss Shelly did what she does best and screwed with my mind. She said that her and Carla had been talking about when she had me go remove my cage and masturbate in the restaurant washroom and put my cum on my salad. They planted a scary thought that they would get us both to do it than have us switch containers ant put the other ones cum on our salad. Needs less to say I was very nervous before our salads arrived. When they didn't carry out their devilish plan I became more comfortable.

With regard to my chance at getting a Joker from the deck of cards ( a joker means I can have Anal Sex with my Mistress. For the first time ) I haven't yet cut a joker. Diamonds ( play with her property) Hearts( pleasure Mistress) and black cards ( Recieve discipline ) have been about equal. When ever I've drawn a card the look on her face is like " make it be a Joker ". She wants to loss her Anal Virginity before Easter but is sticking to her guns that I must first draw a Joker. I have one more chance today to be the first one to experience this with her. So maybe Today will be my Lucky Day

19. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    This last Tuesday I had the priveledge of giving Terrie a massage. No matter how many times I've run my hands over her tight body I still get wet and test the strength of the steel bars of my cage. This Tuesday was no exception. The massage was normal she was totally nude with nothing covering her and I started with panties which were removed by her to expose my caged property. She did not allow me to touch her intimate parts as she sometimes does. When I was finished the massage she told me to bend over the table and that she would be right back. As I waited I was uncertain as to how she was going to tip me for the massage. Was she going to Spank me, Tease me, or Penetrate me.

When she re entered the room it was clear by the Penise that she had fastened to her. But what she said before she slid into me caught me by surprise. She said " A little Warm up before Friday Night " as her Penise parted my tight hole and slid into me I remembered that Miss Shelly had said to me about a month ago that I was going to be Rented out to Terrie on Good Friday, she hadn't said anything more about it and I had almost forgot about it. I was reminded of what Friday may bring as she buried Herself deep inside me. She took ahold of my hips a thrust into me as though she had a message to send me. It was uncomfortable and even caused me a little bit of pain. But I said nothing and let her fuck me like a good little servant. I was grateful when she withdrew and walked out of the room leaving me to my thoughts of what Friday might bring

anasyrma, JiL, slave_m and 3 others like this.
  20. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    It's Friday afternoon and I'm waiting for when it's time to leave for Terrie's. I had my last chance this morning at drawing a Joker, I failed and drew the King of Diamonds. Miss Shelly took pleasure in watching me caress her property in the small cage stressing the steel bars to the point of breaking. She also took pleasure in making sure I was prepared for Terrie this afternoon. My preparation included for me to be completely cleaned out and the largest of my but plugs inserted. Any trace of pubic hair was removed by cream, shaving and even tweezers. And my bum was reddened with a paddle and a strap. Clothing wasn't important as I wouldn't be wearing any. I'm Prepared.

I waiting now for Paul, Terrie's boy Toy, to arrive. He will be staying with Miss Shelly and taking the last of her Virginity away from her while I'm at Terrie's serving her how ever she wishes. Knowing that tonight my Wife/Lover/Mistress/Keyholder will be receiving her first cock into her bum does bother me but also I'm sort of relieved that it's not me doing it. As you can tell I'm struggling with the emotional idea of her receiving Her first Anal from someone else I wouldn't be having this struggle if I had cut a Joker.

iome343, JiL, slave_m and 5 others like this.
  21. Penney

Penney Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    Wow Mash, I'll be looking forward to hearing all about yours and Miss Shelly's evening. Your stories all ways make my toes curl.

22. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    When I arrived at Terrie's I was a little apprehensive walking up to the door, not sure what she had I store for me. She opened the door and let me in she told me to remove all my ctlothes as I wouldn't be needing them untill I left. When she led me into the livingroom it was obvious what her intentions were. In the middle of the room was the pedestal with a phalius mounted on the top and a small stool on the floor in front of the pedestal. I was once again, as I had been in July, to be a statue on display for everyone to see.

She had me bend over to remove the but plug and applied ten hard strokes to my backside before she pointed to the pedestal. I stepped up onto the stool and raised myself up so the phalius was at the opening to my pleasure hole and slid down slowly filling myself with it untill my tender cheeks made contact with the pedestal. I stepped off the stool and it was removed. Terrie spread my feet and fastened them apart, my heels were just off the floor. A hood was added to cover my head and my hands were fastened to a collar around my neck. I was able to move a couple inches to slid up on the phalius inside me but not enough to remove myself from its deep penetration. Even though I was emobilized and totally under her control I could feel the end of my cage getting wet. To be used in this way gave me a strange feeling of pleasure.

It wasn't long before ladies started to arrive, it was some sort of Kinky Bridal shower where I was the example of " How to Keep You Husband " I was thankful for the hood so no one could see my face as they laughed and joked about, how they need to get one of these for their husbands, and where can they get they get one of those cages for his cock. I even heard the comment " He must enjoy being mounted like this " as my precum was dripping off the end of my cage. The novelty of the naked man with the cock in his ass wore off eventually as the ladies went about partying.

As I was alone with my thoughts, I started to think about my Wife at home with Paul and how she would be be losing her Anal virginity to him. Just thinking about what could be happening at home made the cock buried inside me grow and tighten inside. I had mixed emotions I was happy that she would be enjoying the pleasure but disappointed that it wasn't me. I couldn't wait for this party to be over so I could be removed from this pedestal and go home.

The guests finally all left the party was over. Terrie removed me from the pedestal and gave me a huge hug and a passionate kiss. She than took ahold of my cage and said. " Thank You so much for being a Good Sport. If I had the key I would Suck you like you've never been sucked before " my cage tightened as I gave her a kiss on the cheek and whispered. "Thank You I'd like that "

anasyrma, iome343, slave_m and 4 others like this.
  23. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Thank You @Penney im glad that your toes curl. Having your toes curl is a good thing. Like when you have an incredible orgasm that shakes your whole body and every muscle twitches and contracts and "Your Toes Curl " is that the kind of toe curling your talking about ? Or is that only a distant memory of the way things use to be.

Penney likes this.
  24. Penney

Penney Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    Yes, it is a bit of a distant memory. When you describe it, that's pretty much the experience!

25. Penney

Penney Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    Just when it seemed your adventures could not get much wilder.......Holly cow this is just totally awesome! I'm so jealous Mash. I be so wonderfully and completely used. This only happens in fantasy stories. Your wife and Terrie must have had fun getting this adventure together. I wonder if any of the ladies or Terrie took any pictures? Now to learn about the deflowering that happened while you were on display. Thank you for allowing us to vicariously enjoy your afternoon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice