Zero to 60 overnight

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by littleguy3, Jun 25, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    12:28 AM
    Day 27

Yes, D likes her new golf clubs! She wants to take them out to play with them this morning. Hopefully she'll want to take my mini club out to play also.

We leave later in the morning for an overnighter for our anniversary. Last night as I was getting in the shower, I could tell D was getting into her end table where the lockbox is kept. It sounded like she might be getting the key out. But she doesn't say anything to me about it. "Is she planning a surprise?"

We laid in bed for a good while cuddling, naked together, and kissing. I told D, "Let's just do a lot of this this weekend." No response. I really don't want her to feel pressured. I want her to want me because she's responding to feeling loved.

As we lay cuddling together last night, my little guy started twitching in his cage. I thought about how embarrassing this would have been in the past. I would imagine D thinking, "Guys have such one track minds" and being a bit repulsed. But I can't stop my body from responding to her amazing body. I thought that this is a benefit of the cage... It stops my erection from causing a scene and ruining a moment. But I still think, "Can she feel the gentle twitching of my cage every few seconds? Does it register?" If she does, it's not enough to ruin the moment. "Does she see this as an advantage to our intimacy?" I certainly do. Its so much less embarrassing than having my little guy popping up uninvited saying, "Here I am world!!! Play with me!" like some annoying kid in the neighborhood who's there every time you step outside to hang out in your yard.

I listened to a podcast the other day with Clifford and Joyce Penner. Joyce was saying that during foreplay, a guy should focus on drawing circles with their fingertips on their wife's body instead of just stroking up and down. So I changed up my pattern of touching her this week. Yesterday morning, D was laying on her back and I raised her arms over her head and caressed her arms and underarms, drawing circles with my finger. Last night, she told me she actually enjoyed that. "FINALLY! Her body is responding to my touch other than just her clitoris!" Not only did she like it, but she told me about it. We'll see how far things go now.

Stephplayswithyou and IB-Chaste like this.
  2. littleguy3

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    Day 0 - Saturday

So when D woke up the morning of my last post, she really surprised me by wanting to cuddle and play. She’s a very task-oriented girl and when she has a slew of things to do that day, she’s focused and not interested in playfulness. We had a really busy day planned for our anniversary and knew we had a lot to do to get going in the morning. But she wanted to linger in bed a little and teased me thoroughly. I was already wound up thinking about the possibility of release this weekend. When she decided to get the key out, I was a bit stunned.

I removed the padlock and the anti-pullout but then had trouble getting the cage off. My little guy was pressing thru the openings of my cage making removal very difficult. I finally wrestled it loose and the game was on. I had been waiting for this desperately the last couple of weeks and was so ready. I knew it wouldn’t take much or very long.

D continued playing with my nipples and started positioning her leg over my little guy. I could tell right away that it was going to happen quickly. The feeling of my member pressed in the crook at the back of her bent knee was feeling very, very good. I shifted myself away trying to delay the impending orgasm, but It didn't take long for her to move her leg back in contact with junior. At this point, without words, I could tell this was her intention so I went with it.

The orgasm was simply amazing! Somehow, I blew my load past her leg onto my stomach and the bedsheet on the other side of me. She loved it because she didn’t have to wash any nasty semen off any part of her body.

I thanked her and told her I had been really looking forward to that. These month-long sessions between orgasms with no erections seem desperately long. I don’t know what I’m going to do when they get longer.

She declined an orgasm for herself and asked if we could do that again this weekend. "..... Of ….. course" was my reply. She asked about me having a drop and I said, "I guess we'll just have to find out." It’s clear that a change in behavior won’t be tolerated. And she added, “I think we’ll just leave the cage off this weekend. I’ll be keeping a close eye on you.” WOW! This will feel different.

We got up and she gave me a really nice leather bracelet as a gift which I loved. Then we went golfing and she really liked her new clubs. We traveled out of town to a regional theatre to see a couple of plays and go out for a really nice dinner. I even managed to use a urinal in the men’s room without peeing on myself. After a matinee performance, dinner, and another evening theatrical production, we were exhausted and couldn’t wait to get in bed and go to sleep. Because the hotel turned out to be less than ideal, I was worried she wouldn’t be in the mood for physical intimacy again. And we were too tired this night.

Day 00 - Sunday

We slept in a little; about an hour later than we normally wake up. After snuggling and back scratching, I asked D if she’d like me to go get coffee. She replied, “In a little bit.” That was her way of saying, “We’re playing first!” YAY!

And play we did! I lubed up both of us so we could go at each other at the same time. Because D is the dominate one in bed, she had me in a position that made it difficult to play with her and I finally gave up until she was finished with me. She performed my favorite version of oral sex on me - her mouth and tongue on my nipple and a well lubed hand on my little guy. I had much more stamina than the day before but it made it no less pleasurable.

These orgasms are always so explosive that I totally lose control. My moaning/groaning and twitching/shaking at first had D worried I was in serious trouble. But now she just laughs. I don’t know why she even bothers to ask me questions like, “Was that worth the wait?” (Saturday) “Did you enjoy that?” (Sunday)

Twice in two days!!! I can't remember the last time that has happened. I told D I didn't know what I was going to do since I hadn't had a 2 O's in one month for quite awhile. I asked her if she was going to make me roll the dice twice to determine my next release. “Maybe!”

We had a lot of time to kill before the final matinee at the theatre on Sunday. We lingered over brunch, did some shopping, and spent a long time at a local winery / vineyard. D was watching me like a hawk and when I got impatient with her a couple of times, she told me I was “in so much trouble”! OUCH! I didn’t think I had been that bad! I remarked, “OMG! You probably won’t release me again until Christmas!” She replied, “I don’t think it’ll be that long!” But the implication was clear; it won’t be any time soon!

When we got back home, D asked me twice if I had locked back up. The first time, I told her I was waiting until after my shower before bed. The 2nd time, it was after she had put the key back in the lockbox. Even though she won’t tell me to lock back up, the fact that she asked twice was subtle way of telling me she likes it that I’m safe, secure and devoted to her. I think this symbol of my love for her is something she appreciates although she’s not willing to verbalize it. I love it that she cares enough to ask me about it.

3. dzséti

dzséti Long term member

Hungary
    Local Time:
    6:28 AM
    Those wonderful moments of release after a long wait ... and two days running. At moments like that the one month wait seems all worth it :cool:

My bf doesn't instruct me when to replace the lock, I just know from his comments that the time is right and then he seems happy that my ... or rather his :D ... prize assets are safely under lock and key

Just seems the right thing to do

I'm at the start of my second month and expect to get at least half way through it. Desperate to show my commitment I suggested the cage be kept on until I reached the weight he thinks is right for me. He said yes to the idea a little too quickly maybe. Anyway no orgasms here for a while

You sound to be in a great relationship with D. Keep it up. It sounds like good fun too :cool:

Stephplayswithyou and littleguy3 like this.
  4. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    5:28 AM
    Congratulations :confused:

5. dzséti

dzséti Long term member

Hungary
    Local Time:
    6:28 AM
    Those wonderful moments :D:confused::rolleyes:

IB-Chaste likes this.
  6. littleguy3

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    Yeah, the last time I was released for longer than just sex or hygiene and was free to be out in public, I had trouble with my shorts which didn't have an opening in the front. I managed to pee down the outside of my shorts and legs. So embarrassing!!! Fortunately, it was in the bathroom of a dark movie theater and I didn't encounter anyone on my way back to my seat. I took much greater care this time with my shriveled up wizzer!

dzséti and IB-Chaste like this.
  7. littleguy3

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    Day 11

Things have been quiet for awhile since the big anniversary celebration / fireworks! It was as if all the air had been let out of the balloon. D’s interest in physical intimacy fizzled after that. My desire was depleted as well. The drop that happened afterwards was totally mental and not physical. I don’t know if she noticed a change in me or if it was a change in her. Maybe both.

We did have a major blow up early this week. It was totally my fault. I expressed some feelings and she had no interest in validating them. It seemed like a complete roll reversal. She’s the one who shares feelings and I’m the one who tries to tell her how to fix it or tells her to dismiss it because her feelings are wrong. With the shoe on the other foot and me now recognizing what was happening, I got pretty mad. She didn’t like it. We finally settled things the next day, but it wasn’t the quick, everything’s better kind of thing. Those feelings of hurt and rejection had bruised both of us and take time to heal.

We went away last weekend for days and nights. D left the keys at home. I don’t think she ever considered bringing them.

I’m learning finally how she likes to be touched. She likes my fingertips barely touching her skin… almost a featherlike touch (although she didn’t like feathers when I tried to introduce them awhile ago). On Sunday, while away, I realized I had left the lubricant and her toy at home and knew I would need to be very precise, slow and patient with foreplay to make sure she generated all the natural lube required (pretty damn good for a post-menopausal woman) and got her to a heightened state of arousal that she could orgasm entirely from manual stimulation. Mission accomplished. I took my time, and teased her as much as I could without getting any verbal or non-verbal signals that it was working. Once I dove in, she was ready and it didn’t take long to give her a very enjoyable orgasm.

Our blow-up shut things down for few days until this morning. D didn’t initiate any teasing so I decided to practice my foreplay tactics on her. She didn’t shut me down which surprised me. When she doesn’t tease me, it always means she’s not interested in any sexual intimacy. But today, she didn’t put the brakes on and, after awhile, even gave me a couple of suggestions of what might feel good. She eventually opened the doors to her garden area and allowed me access. I again took my time, gave her a nice orgasm, and we were done… time to get up. No teasing for me. But I was just as drippy and wet as if she had teased me. Hmmmm…. I’ll need to wait for the right time to share this information with her. It could lead to a change in things… she’s definitely teasing me less these days and information like this will likely lead her to realize it’s not as necessary.

D surprised me last night saying it was time to roll the dice. I offered to roll them on my phone but she said, “No, I need to roll them. Get them out.” She knows exactly where they are but insisted that I go fetch them and bring them to her. She was on her feet only steps away from the games cabinet and I had to get up out of my chair to fetch them. Clearly an act of exerting her dominance and making me the submissive when it comes to our sexuality.

After rolling “4 weeks” 3 times in a row, she finally rolled something else but it was the next best roll for me - “5 weeks”. I showed her the dice sheet with the possible outcomes - anywhere from 4 - 12 weeks with two wild card outcomes that allow her to choose. I pointed out again how lucky I am with the outcomes of her rolls. D decided that rather than setting the clock back to the date of my last orgasm that we’d just start the clock then and wanted to see the calendar & the date of my next release. I tried not to express any disappointment and happily said, “Sounds good!” even though I know these are going to be 5 very long weeks.

After the past 11 days, I feel like she’s getting to a place where she doesn’t really like my orgasms and that her joy of giving them to me is diminishing. I really felt like D was happy to put it off as long as possible with this dice roll. I remember the early days when she’d surprise me and give me a release earlier than expected. But I don’t think that’s going to EVER happen again. I suspect the only possible surprises going forward are going to be accidental orgasms from getting me too aroused during an intense teasing session, but since that hasn’t happened since we started this journey 18 months ago, the chances of it happening are really, really slim, especially since it’s really clear to her when I’m getting too aroused.

dzséti, ChasteJase and IB-Chaste like this.
  8. IB-Chaste

Local Time:
    A different feeling to this post to your usual ones. Am I sending a little melancholy with proceedings?

ChasteJase likes this.
  9. ChasteJase

ChasteJase Long term member

Local Time:
    Agreed. i’d be interested in hearing a deeper analysis by LG3.

knightly and IB-Chaste like this.
  10. Stephplayswithyou

Stephplayswithyou Long term member

Local Time:
    10:28 PM
    I'm with the both of you, IB and Jase, but also get the sense the dice game has run it's course. Based on your quote @littleguy3, perhaps some foreshadowing?

knightly and IB-Chaste like this.
  11. littleguy3

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    The change in tone is primarily due to the pace of our personal lives lately. We've been out of town two weekends in a row while trying to keep up with all of our other responsibilities which are at a peak right now. And I interviewed for, nature's and landed a full time professional job with a fair amount of responsibility. Jumping back into the business world is generating some stress since the company wants me to manage their business operations. The next couple of months are definitely going to be a challenge.

On top of that, we're launching a class at our church on intimacy and sexuality. We've been recording promos for it and have to prepare a 7 minute short that shares our story at a high level. Figuring out just how transparent and vulnerable is going to be the challenge. We're going to be sharing that one live; no video.

We've been discussing sexuality in a group seeing this summer with other couples. All the talk about sex has been good for us in making us much more comfortable with the topic, but it does have a little negative affect on us. I think we are a little weary as a result.

12. littleguy3

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    Day 12

Last night, I was all over D before she turned out the light. Yesterday morning had really ramped up my desire for her and I wanted to demonstrate it physically without making her uncomfortable. I was listening to an audio book yesterday and was reminded that most women want to feel desired. I didn't paw at her, but I did kiss her a lot, intertwine my legs with hers and caress her gently. Chastity has made it clear to her that this isn't about sex and me getting my rocks off, but more about me demonstrating my desire for her. Her body language told me that the message was received.

This morning, I woke up about 30 minutes before D's alarm went off. I think my body clock has become conditioned and anticipates cuddle time and the physical intimacy that comes with it. I'm always anticipatiing what the morning will bring, not sure where it will take us except that it won't involve my little guy.

D wasn't feeling the best after not having the greatest night of sleep. And allergies are kicking in an she was having difficulty breathing. But that didn't lessen or shorten her desire for cuddle time. She proceeded to tease me and allowed me to touch and massage her very intimately. But she decided that it wouldn't be best to have an O two days in a row so she just enjoyed the massage and left it at that. I told her yesterday morning was wonderful and that even though she didn't tease me, she left me wetter than she does when she teases me. She didn't comment but I'm sure she got the message.

How much is too much? How much can I demonstrate my desire for her physically without going too far while in a chaste lifestyle? Chastity really changes the dynamic! And the man!

Stephplayswithyou likes this.
  13. littleguy3

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    Day 16 "See! It works!"

D and I did a promo video for our class to be held at our church this fall titled "God, Sex and Your Marriage". It was played on Sunday morning during the full church service. We scripted it carefully but at the end, I turned and kissed her before the camera stopped. D smiled adorably and said, "See! It works!" Video ends. The room bursts out in laughter.

I reviewed our chastity stats for the year today. We've been sexually intimate 96 times in 233 days. That's about once every 2.4 days or 3x per week. The average married couple has sex about 1x per week.

D and I have had more relational friction this week than weve had in a long, long time. Most of the friction has been directed at her and she hasn't been real happy. Neither of us has. We've had a lot of stress but I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. I have a break in my schedule and am taking some mental health days this week. We have been communicating in healthy ways and talking about how we're feeling emotionally. D has still initiated sex twice in the past week. And we've maintained our morning cuddle time each morning with only one exception. I see these as good signs. I can hear her saying, "See! It works!"

Another thread had me reflecting on how chastity is working for her. Maybe not as well for me. I've gotten what I asked for! I've gotten what I deserved! She's finally getting what she's always deserved.

14. littleguy3

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    Day 16 update

Today, when D woke up, she crawled over and spooned me. How nice that feels. I told her I'd die to be able to get in her skin once and feel what she feels, to know what and how she likes to be touched.

For the 2nd time this year, and 2nd time in about a week, she allowed me to initiate sexual intimacy and give her an orgasm without or before teasing me. The experience was amazing without her teasing me first. I really enjoyed the buildup of her arousal and could feel my own arousal building at the same time. I had to hold myself back and keep from thrusting against her side in the event it would disrupt what was going with her. When she was finished, she said that was really nice, a rarity for her to comment on her orgasm.

D asked if she could scratch my back and I said, "Yes" since it's been a bit itchy lately. She proceeded to tease me greatly and in the process found a new erogenous zone when she scratched my lower butt cheeks. WOW!!!

15. IB-Chaste

Local Time:
    Please tell me the whole church now knows about your cage?? If not, how did you script out an integral part of your sexual journey?

Indeed. Anywhere on the upper legs feels incredible, frustratingly erotic.

littleguy3 and Stephplayswithyou like this.
  16. littleguy3

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    HAHAHAHA .... no!

I do have a group of men that I meet with regularly who know.

We have a 2nd form of promotion we are doing this weekend. We are staying away from specifics. In it, I do mention that I searched for solutions to our lack of intimacy in "some dark corners of the internet". And that I found some practical solutions including: how to love my wife sacrificially, how to yield authority over my body to her, and how to better know & understand her. We will only get into the specifics if we feel it can help someone else.

IB-Chaste likes this.
  17. littleguy3

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    Day 17 The Magic Touch

Chastity has opened my mind about sex. It was the cow that kicked over the lantern and ignited The Great Chicago Fire that burned down an entire city. But in this case, it wasn't destructive, it triggered a new mindset that enabled me to see sexuality entirely differently.

Like wth so many people, sex was just an activity for us. An activity that we shared less and less until there was no mutual activity at all. We found ourselves in a place where we were desperately needing intimacy. In order to start that journey to experience full intimacy, i needed a cage to keep me from the one thing that would derail the train on our journey.

I've come to see the best, most satisfying sex as the culminating expression of full intimacy in our marriage. It's an organic celebration of what's right in our relationship. Yet it's also a key nutrient that is shed off during the process that causes intimacy too grow deeper. Male chastity and orgasm control seems to increase the bonding effect generated by sex and prevents it from draining off afterwards.

I've been saying repeatedly that intimacy is emotional,, intellectual, spiritual and physical. As the partner in our marriage with the low emotional libido, I've been intentional about fostering this affect of our relationship. Being attentive, asking about her day and how she's feeling, listening carefully to her, sharing my emotions struggles, etc. We've also been intentional about spiritual intimacy, hearing God speak to us through His Word, pastors, and authors, and praying together; sharing our spiritual insights with one another. D had taken the lead in expanding our physical intimacy by pulling me into contact with her on the sofa every evening, sleeping naked, scheduling daily cuddle time, and initiating sex about 3x per week.

Last night, we were talking about intellectual intimacy. It's something we don't think about. I was saying that we need to be more intentional about it. But then we both realized that we have been doing things to grow and experience it quite a bit. We've been reading a lot of books and listening to podcasts and share a lot of what we're learning with each other, especially over dinner.

Michael Sytsma in his book, Secrets of Sex and Marriage, has an entire chapter on The Magic Touch - how a curious approach is a sexual superpower. Their research has demonstrated that couples where both partners are curious about sex have higher satisfaction levels with sex and greater success in marriage. I introduced D to podcasts, specifically about sexuality, a few months ago and she can't get enough of them. Books that I've been reading, she's picking up and reading herself, and she's even ordering her own books on related topics now and sharing them with me.

We've talked about her physical limitations thats made traditional intercourse impossible for us. I've suggested some different positions that involve rear entry that she's open to trying. But years of no use have left her vagina contracted. I've bought some vaginal dialators to see if we can open her back up. If that works, I hope a strapon with a longer and thinner than me faux cock is next. If I get that far with her, could I get her to turn those toys loose on my prostate? :rolleyes:

18. IB-Chaste

Local Time:
    Wonderfully put.

I was trying to think about how I’ve been feeling regarding sex with my wife etc. while I’ve been uncaged. It feels different almost off, and I this summarises it very well. It becomes an ‘activity’, something you’ve encountered numerous times, same routines, same motions all with the same end result.
    Caged again and instantly the flame is reignited. Without the safety net of routine we are pushed to explore, to explore each other in a different manner both physically and emotionally.
    How long can it be sustained without the chaste lifestyle? Or can it even be done?

Sounds like things could get a whole lot steamier moving forward. Oh, the possibilities :D

Stephplayswithyou and littleguy3 like this.
  19. littleguy3

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    Day 17 continued

When D's alarm went off, she was sound asleep. She hadn't moved in the hour prior. It took her awhile to siilence it and then she laid still for a couple of minutes. I wondered if maybe she would want to go back to sleep instead of cuddle. I tentatively reached over and started scratching her spine, an area that is particularly itchy for her. She didn't respond which was a good sign; no "Don't. I want to sleep a little longer." Last night's intellectual love making with her had me in a highly combustible state. Just touching her back triggered a very strong response from my little guy who immediately began trying to break the bonds of his prison. (Hold that thought,)

I began to apply my techniques that I used on our children when waking them up for school, rubbing their backs, arms & legs. They all remember how nice it was to wake up that way. D laid still for a long time allowing my to rub and gently stroke her from head to toes. I so desperately wanted to take her to the next level, to gift her with the consummate pleasure. Although I didn't push the envelope too far with where I touched her, my persistence finally drove the point home of where I was headed and she.... shut me down. "How long have you been awake?" ("An hour") "What have you been doing?" (No response) "What have you been thinking about?" (pause... "You") (Long pregnant pause from both of us) We rolled into a different position and cuddled intimately before getting up.

I learned a couple of new Greek words this morning.... not sure if they are used in modern Greek or just ancient Greek.
    1. Sullambano - to take one captive or prisoner. It can also be used to say "become pregnant". D took me prisoner when she took my keys. I'm going nowhere else willingly as long as she holds them.
    2. Desmios - prisoner. It's not just my little guy that's caged. I'm figuratively caged for her pleasure.

20. littleguy3

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    Day 22

D was wound up yesterday! :D :+1:

She started out the day with an incredible teasing session and then allowed me to pleasure her which happened very quickly! :)

We then went to church in the morning. As part of our promotion of the God, Sex & Your Marriage class that we are going to facilitate, the pastor asked us to share a shortened version of our "Zero to 60 Overnight" story at the conclusion of his message. So we did. The closest I came to mentioning chastity was an acknowledgement that I learned how to yield control over my body to her thru my perusal of websites like this one and others. The reaction was pretty positive, especially from women in the church. Men were less enthusiastic in general. Surprise, surprise!

As we were on our way home from lunch, D mentioned that she was planning some "passionate celebration" for us that evening. WOW! I made the mistake of saying, "You mean we are going to be passionate twice in one day?" She responded, "Oh, you're right! Maybe we'll just do some passionate kissing." Okay by me.... any physical intimacy that's more than just a back scratch or foot rub is great in my book!

I've been talking to D about the desire to have PIV again, something she'd like but can't have due to flexibility issues. I've suggested we experiment with some different positions. I know that she would prefer to have me inside her rather than a foreign object, so I am hoping we can work up to a strap-on, especially after we try the real me and she finds that it doesn't work very well due to my lack of size.

So my first step was to buy some condoms with desensitizing cream. I suggested she unlock me for a hygiene release prior to going to bed and that we try out one of the condoms. If it is successful, I should be able to experience as much physical contact with my little guy without the threat of an accidental O. So I put one on and we went at it. Before long, the desensitizing cream took effect and I began to lose my erection. The condom slipped off in no time. I guess I'm small in more ways than just length, especially when flaccid.

I removed the condom, cleaned up quickly and asked her to tease me via my nipples. I was still very soft. I asked her to stimulate my little guy. Before long, It was clear he was not going respond and get an erection. That was no fun for her nor me so she quickly gave up.

The only good thing about this experience was it was a really enjoyable experience being able to roll around in the hay and on top of each other without the cage & padlock in the way. I told her that, in the future, maybe she could let me know when she plans to tease me by giving me the key so I can take the cage off and put a condom on. I'm excited about the prospect. In the meantime, I've ordered slim, snug fitting condoms in place of the regular size. :oops:

It looks like I'll have to find a different approach to "real me PIV" since I can't maintain an erection with desensitizing cream. Maybe multiple / thicker condoms? We'll see. We need to protect the integrity of our orgasm control program.

21. littleguy3

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    Day 23

D's alarm went off just as I hit "Post Reply" to @Arlentia2 's thread about her husband's declining libido. In my reply, I mentioned that the frequent physical stimulation I get from so much skin-to-skin contact and physical teasing from D has kept my libido racing for 18+ months since starting chastity, even with minimal releases and no direct stimulation of my little guy except when she gives me an O, which is about once per month.

D hasn't been sleeping well the last week. RLS and/or dull skeletal pain in her legs has made sleep a little difficult. But when she awoke, she confirmed that she had slept well last night. :) She layed in bed with her back to me showing no interest in physical contact. So since I am responsible to test the waters to see if she will respond and want to be pleasured, I began to caress her lightly everywhere she was exposed to me. I gently stroked the areas of her body that I know are also sensitive to me, such as the back of her knees & thighs, her butt, her lower back, neck, arms and side.

D didn't move at all. I couldn't tell if she was enjoying this or not. I was tempted to stop a couple of times. But my mind told me that this kind of touch feels good and she must be enjoying it, so I kept at it. I made my touch softer & even more delicate. I kept moving the covers further & further off her body. And then finally she moved slightly and I could feel heat radiating from her core. This was my first inkling that my efforts were bearing fruit.

She finally opened the gates to her garden to allow me to touch her there. And she started to moan softly. I took my time going very gently at first, teasing her ever so softly. Then I sped things up, increased pressure and she seemed very close. But then it went away. Not to be deterred, I grabbed her Sona 2 & some lube and applied it to her from the rear. This was the right tool at the right time and she reached a very strong orgasm in a very short time. I had almost no time press my body close to hers before it was over so that I could experience the hormonal peak & release from the vasopressin roiling through my body.

As I mentioned in my reply post on @Arlentia2 's thread, D's orgasms are the ultimate. I snuggled in and held her close enjoying the post orgasm glow. She finally mentioned starting the coffee so I dutifully jumped up to get it going. D had never touched me directly during our entire time of intimacy but I was dripping wet, moreso than when she does her worst to me. Thank God my little guy is out of the action! I would never have experienced this kind of pleasure!

22. littleguy3

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    I shared with D how arousing our intimacy was and what a mess I was afterwards. She replied, "Oh good! I thought the experience was all about me! I'm glad you got something out of it!" I told her it was more arousing than her teasing of me, but certainly in a different way. I explained the vasopressin hormone thing that happens and how that's a bonding thing for men. Hopefully she allows me to do that often!

23. littleguy3

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    Day 30

Family members that I haven’t spent serious time with since early adulthood came together at our house for a bit of a reunion. Age and the loss of loved ones finally have pushed us to reconnect. The long weekend stretched another day by the Labor Day holiday gave us ample time to enjoy one another’s company. But the strain and stress produced enough anxiety and fatigue to squelch any late night extracurricular activities.

But I'm feeling an ache. And none of this provides any relief for my little man who yearns for release and the feeling of skin on skin contact. During the quiet moments while sitting or lying still, the ever present gnawing burns a hole in my brain. How long has it been? 29 or 30 days? Is there any relief in sight?

I’ve got to retrain my focus onto D’s happiness and satisfaction. I can tell she’s feeling a bit neglected. She’s lost her mojo which is especially evident in her bedroom behavior. She’s no longer taking charge as confidently as she once was. Is it because she wants me to take the initiative to tease and arouse her?

This morning, most of our company is gone and our house breathes a sigh of relief. D and I are much more relaxed. She sets her alarm which indicates to me that she wants time to be intimate. I find out she had a hard time falling asleep last night as she struggles to wake up and turn off her alarm. I’m surprised she doesn’t roll back over to go back to sleep. She makes a concerted effort to engage physically.

Eventually, D moves me into a position where she can easily reach my most sensitive areas. Yet she leaves just enough of her own accessible for me to reach in somewhat of a backhanded manner. As she turns to focus on one of my nipples, the heat begins to rise and my cage starts twitching. I start to beg silently for release, my inner voice pleading in the expanse of the empty forest of my mind where no other human being can hear the pleas of my anguished limbic system. I think about the key wishing she’d release me, my hijacked amygdala overriding the reasoned logic of my frontal lobe that tells me this would be the worst possible thing for our relationship right now.

A few slight moves and my access to her erogenous region is expanded. Just the ability to touch her in the areas I haven’t visited in 5 days increases my breathing exponentially and triggers audible moans from deep within me. Her leg moves firmly in place on my cage ratcheting up my frustration and desire to its zenith, yet without enough stimulation to trigger the ejaculatory process. My cage prevents zero direct stimulation ensuring my fate. But the elevation of my desperation is affecting my ability to control my fingers and it takes everything I have to focus on delivering stimulation to her love button that is now wet & fully within reach. Fortunately, it doesn’t take long before D starts to twitch herself which means she within seconds of exploding. Her hands stop movement as her body begins to convulse. Unfortunately, it’s over all too soon. I’m yearning for more… much more. I want to feel her orgasm even more powerfully. I want it to radiate all the way thru my body and trigger an eruption of my own. Maybe some day.

5 days seems like an eternity. How is that possible? Why does it feel like I’ve been adrift at sea with no sight of land for weeks? It’s good to have my feet back on land. I need to re-establish routine, connection, intimacy in all its forms. I need to feel whole again. Certainly D feels that way too.

24. littleguy3

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    Day 34

With company in the house, it's been hard to find the right time for a hygiene opening so I've gone longer than normal between grooming releases. This may have contributed to my predicament yesterday morning.

I had slept hard and woke with a sharp pain to my little guy. I must have had a very, very determined attempt at an erection in my sleep. I went to sleep very comfortable and woke in serious pain. It subsided and I fell back asleep.

When D awoke, I could tell she was feeling frisky. Once she got to the point of teasing me, my little guy started to yelp in pain. I told her what was happening and she got the key out for me. I grabbed a condom with desensitizing lube, slipped it on. It helped relieve the pain while preventing me from getting too aroused.

I never thought having sex while wearing a condom could be much fun, but it's now become an incredible treat! Even though we can't have PIV, being free and rolling around with minimal sensation is so hot compared with locked in a hard cage and no sensation. Oh my!

D stroked my cloaked penis briefly with her hand. Seeing it with little sensation was quite the mind game. But she never goes too far. And I suspect I could have orgasmed if she was persistent enough. Dang it!

We left the cage off all day while on a long trip visiting a winery in the next state. When out wad time for bed, I was freezing and too cold to put my Guardian back on. When I cane to bed, D asked me sternly what I was doing and why I didn't "have anything on". Since we both always sleep naked except for the cage, it was very clear what she meant. She gave me a very stern warning. Ok! It's going back on!

IB-Chaste and Stephplayswithyou like this.
  25. littleguy3

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    Locked back up. I can rest easy again. He tried to protest a little. It was a pitiful attempt. :oops:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice