I want you to cum as little as possible

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Yearning1, Aug 21, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. Yearning1

Yearning1 Active member

Local Time:
    10:56 PM
    Is this the sort of thing others on here have been told? I was told this. I find the idea hot & worrying at the same time lol

locked_top and Littlejt1 like this.
  2. TomInAustin

TomInAustin Long term member

Local Time:
    4:56 PM
    My wife gets hot just talking about me not being able to cum. She loves being the only one that can

Danny15 likes this.
  3. Pepe_

Pepe_ Active member

Professional
    Texas
    Local Time:
    I suspect it is quite common!

LockJock likes this.
  4. Danny15

Danny15 Long term member

london
    Local Time:
    I wish it was common in my house. I'm quite cool with our romantic moments being not to regular & it would be hot as f**k to have it acknowledged in such a way .

5. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Yes I suspect that is the starting point for many on here. Good luck

6. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    5:56 PM
    My wife would never say this as bluntly, but she's said it in a couple of ways much more discretely.
    • The closest thing to this is that she has acknowledged on a couple of occasions that she enjoys not having to deal with the mess of my semen after we've been sexually intimate
    • She keeps embracing longer lockups even extending them past the date dictated by our dice roll because she knows it's her choice
    • She teases me frequently while caged to the point of my desperation to cum knowing that it won't happen unless I'm unlocked.
    • The last time I asked her to let me cum after she had teased me and I had given her an orgasm, she denied my request and told me "I came for both of us".
    • She NEVER lets me out for an early release like she did at the beginning of chastity thinking that I deserve to cum.
    It took time for my admission of secretly masturbating in the past to sink in for her. I've had fewer orgasms this year combined than I probably did in any month in my life since I was about 12 years old. She likes controlling my orgasms and my sexuality for the first time in 40+ years of marriage. And we are more sexually intimate and she's having more orgasms than at any time before in our marriage. This leads me to my last point:
    • We've joked on multiple occasions that I owe her for all the solo orgasms I "stole" from her in the past and that I'm paying her back now. To her, it's half joke and half serious. She recently asked how long before I've paid her back and I had to admit we would have to live to 150 to come close even at this pace.

7. Thomas Gangman

Thomas Gangman Long term member

IT Consultant
    Northern New Jersey USA
    Local Time:
    My wife has done this to me for years and still does to this day. During the summer we spend lot of time by and in our pool and most times naked. Once to pool closes after the season is over, we use our hot tub nearly every night to relax. This is where most of the teasing occurs, every tease session ends with her having an orgasm (or many) and me left with blue balls. To this day I'm more amazed how I am conditioned to please her and not expecting anything in return. I actually look forward and enjoy going down on her and bringing her pleasure.

Except for 2 - 100 day lockup sessions, I am usually released every 14 days and those are my relief windows based on how she wants me to release. There have been more surprises lately on how that happens and most have also been mind blowing on occasion.

Rectrix likes this.
  8. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    My wife has told me that i wont be allowed to cum inside her ever again, and she's been true to her word for about 2 yrs now, i do love it when she keeps telling me......on the other hand she does let me out for a release every so often

locked_top likes this.
  9. Coffeeandcaged

Coffeeandcaged Active member

Local Time:
    No orgasm would be on the top of the list followed by no hard on.

10. Queens servant73

Queens servant73 Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    This is certainly true for me now, my Wife has been cutting down my orgasms drastically each year of using the cage. She does allow ruins a couple times a month usually, but by ruin, I mean it’ll leak a very small amount of semen out and that means it’s over. She used give me an actual ruined orgasm, where I’d get basically a full load of semen out but she’d stop all stimulation, a traditional ruined orgasm.
    I haven’t had one of those in months now, and she said she wasn’t allowing any more full cums this year, I had what I assumed was my last full back in June. But she was giving me a teasing handjob a few days ago and I told her I was close to cumming, and she just kept stroking faster and allowed a mostly full cum, she did stop after I started my full spurting. She made me break my record, I went 62 days between full orgasms. She said it’ll be at least 90 days before my next one, but I don’t know if she’ll actually allow that due to trying to make the rest of this year “full orgasm free”.
    Either way this will the fewest orgasms I’ve had in a year since puberty started.
    I didn’t keep track of my orgasms in ‘19 & ‘20 as we were just getting into cage “play”, and I still had orgasms every couple days and we took plenty of week or two breaks from chastity.
    Pre cage I would have somewhere around 450-500 orgasms a year, mostly from piv as we had (and still have) a very active sex life.
    2021 she gave me 208 orgasms as she was starting to get more serious about trying to drop that number.
    2022 my Wife took over completely, I was allowed 90 full and 13 ruins as she started exploring ruining.

This year I’m at 12 full, 4 of those were on my Bday weekend in January, and 25 “ruins”, only a few of those ruins have been actually release of a full amount though. Most are just the leaking a bit, the best are when she has me rub on her clit until I start to leak a light trickle of semen down her clit and once there’s a decent amount coating her lips, she has me clean her and give her an orgasm that way.
    I’ve started craving this, as I get mild relief but it drives my submission and leaves me even hornier!

The constant frustration, the limited piv to a few times a month now, and even limited erections, lack of relief from full orgasms or even a good full ruin, the use of pegging and her getting better at using her “girl cock”, have all had a cumulative effect. I’ve never been so submissive and docile, and have lost selfishness almost completely. I crave making my Wife cum as often as possible, sharing her orgasms has turned me on to the point that I think I’ll experience a hands free cum just from giving her head at some point this year, it’s been close.

I asked her to try and live with enforced male chastity to see how it is, and she’s taken off with it! She’s said multiple times that she can’t imagine going back to pre cage times. So this is my new sex life and I’m fine with it, it’s far more exciting having zero control over the penis.

11. littleguy3

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    How do you distinguish this from pre-cum? I can't say I've experienced one of these before. I've had a few ruined orgasms where it wasn't the full amount of semen but still noticeable enough. Do you have a noticable sensation of a pending O and tell her to stop?

12. captivatedbyher

captivatedbyher romantic want to be

Farmer
    Northern NY
    Local Time:
    If a woman is not trying to get pregnant why would she ever want her man to cum? My wife does not miss my semen one little bit, she thinks its gross, but is still a generous person.

Arlentia2 and littleguy3 like this.
  13. Queens servant73

Queens servant73 Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    #13 Queens servant73, Aug 23, 2023
    Last edited: Aug 23, 2023
    It takes perfect timing, it’s definitely beyond pre cum. If she went another stroke or two, I’d start a complete ruined orgasm, where the penis just keeps pumping and I’d end up releasing the full amount of cum. But this way, it’s like I’m just on that edge and it’ll just start to go, but because all stimulation has stopped, I’ll get what might be the equivalent of one stream / spurt / rope of semen, except there is absolutely zero feeling of an orgasm, it just slowly dribbles out. But unlike what I call a “full” ruin, that one little stream is it, I just lay there or sit there till he goes soft, obviously there’s still some to clean up as he’s going limp, the “full” ruin she’ll take me just over that edge and it’ll cum 4-5 streams or whatever you want to call it, she’s of course stopped stroking once that first spurt starts but my penis keeps the pumping / spasms and I get the equivalent of a full orgasm out, just not satisfying.
    Hopefully that makes some sense. They’re definitely far more frustrating than the full ruin where you get some relief at least of feeling your penis pumping. These just make you want to cum even more than if you’re just left locked honestly.

It may help that for most of our entire marriage, other than trying to get pregnant when we were younger, she didn’t want cum inside her. So I’ve had decades of training to pull out right at orgasm, maybe that’s helped with how we do our ruined orgasms, she can tell, and I tell her when I’m right at that edge. Then she can decide what she wants, the little ruin, a full ruin, or the ever increasingly rare full and total orgasm.

ChasteHubby2015 likes this.
  14. SubDee

SubDee Long term member

Rhode Island
    Local Time:
    My Wife likes to have a load of cum inside Her pussy. She doesn’t really let me cum anymore but if She did She would likely let me cum from PIV so She could get the cum in Her.
    She has been allowing some PIV during the current lockup, but just until She orgasms and then it’s back in the cage.
    I know She misses having me cum inside of Her though.
    So I told Her, this is why they invented cuckolding. She can still get Her fix of cum inside of her, but She doesn’t have to let me cum.
    I suspect She will take advantage of the opportunity at some point when the timing is right for Her.

I don’t think She is alone though. A lot of Women like to be cummed in and on, even if they are not trying to get pregnant. Granted, they don’t want to be cummed in or on by a sissy chastity slave with a small dick, but by a nice big man candy with a thick cock. Yeah, a lot of Women like that.
    And then I know some who would rather not deal with the mess.

Rectrix likes this.
  15. mcfeely

mcfeely Long term member

Medic
    Local Time:
    I think your right to be worried. Reading some of the other posts in this and other threads seems to show how things can get out of control. If you are going to go down this route, I would make sure you have a big stick in your back pocket if ever want to go back.

16. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    My wife enjoys my penis inside her, and she likes me shooting my load inside her. And since she enjoys it, and makes the rules, she will be getting it whenever she wants it (and I am not complaining).

IB-Chaste, cogman, Fons and 2 others like this.
  17. littleguy3

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    Interesting! Does your wife occasionally get turned on outside the bedroom, want sexual intimacy and initiate? If so, how often?

18. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    My Madam enjoys not letting my cum the normal way, but loves seeing me leak and spurt when she is pegging/fisting me.

bitstripped likes this.
  19. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    She doesn't get turned on much outside of the bedroom, and so she mostly initiates inside of the bedroom.

But she gets lots of attention from me outside of the bedroom, and enjoys it. This attention includes: Hand-holding, kissing, snuggling, massages. And of course the sexiest thing possible: Me actually listening to her.

Her interest inside of the bedroom is correlated with the attention she receives outside of the bedroom. Not a direct causal factor, but definitely "influenced by". I can now honestly say that I do not give her attention in hopes for sex; that "hoping for sex" is something that I gave up a while back. Sex happens when she wants it to happen, and that is exactly what I need.

IB-Chaste, Rectrix, Muppet and 4 others like this.
  20. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    My wife's favourite phrase after sex is "You're not suffering, are you?".

Well, it used to be, Now, she's fully embraced that I don't need to cum very often if at all.

IB-Chaste, Fons and Danny15 like this.
  21. M@rcellus

M@rcellus Long term member

Local Time:
    I've been banned from PIV for 14 months now. My mistress has learned during this time that she REALLY doesn't want or miss it. Any thought of doing it "for me" well and truly history and I realise she has well and truly arrived as a keyholder forever. She's been enjoying long foot massages recently and I when I mentioned relexology she ordered me to learn it. I've been studying the theory intensely and unable to see her due to work. It seems like it could take up entire evenings if done thoughrally. As in yet more d/s-type intimacy to take the place of PIV, etc. She sounds so excited about, finally we will be trying it this week. Although I'm looking forward to it I think it will be another step down the road, and away from what we used to do long ago. Another, "why would I ever need to release you?" It does get out of control rather quickly and I sense a turning point coming up.

22. c-w

c-w Long term member

Northern Germany
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:56 PM
    Just to clarify: Is it "as little as possible" (amount) or "as seldom as possible" (frrequency)?

Regarding the first, MyLady recently did a quite vicious exercise to me …

23. Pepe_

Pepe_ Active member

Professional
    Texas
    Local Time:
    Do tell!

24. Jay Sub

Jay Sub Married with Cage

England - South-East
    Local Time:
    I had this thought of penance for past deeds before and offered up a meme to my wife in that vein. I do love a bit of statistical maths.
    Let's say on average a guy masturbates without the knowledge of his wife 300 times a year. For every 10 years of marriage that's 3000 times.
    It's about what I did.

And the average lady 4 times a month, rounded to 50 per year (Christmas and birthday)

Married 25 years = 7500
    Minus 3 years of Chastity = 6600
    Plus current orgasm average = 30/20/16 (some poetic licence)
    Total Male Orgasms = 6666
    Minus Orgasms for her = 1250
    Total Orgasms owed = 5416
    Current ratio = 50:10
    Debt paid per year = 40
    Age now 52
    135 years to pay off debt
    108 years with zero orgasms
    I'd need to be 160

25. littleguy3

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    I actually did some math like that and put it in a tongue in cheek sentencing agreement. She loved it. We signed it and I think she saved it. Here's the full text of that agreement:

Sentencing Agreement - D v. littleguy3​

The honorable Judge D:

I, littleguy3, the defendant & guilty party, am here before you today at my sentencing hearing having been found guilty of neglecting my marital duties for at least the past 5 years, sleeping apart from my wife, the plaintiff and denying her the pleasures of marriage that are rightfully hers by the vows taken in marriage 42 years ago. The law dictates that my wife should be recompensed for an equal amount of that which was lost and stolen from her. An appropriate sentence requires the following as re-payment:
    1. That I will sleep with my wife every night for the next 5 years without the freedom to leave during the night even if I am unable to sleep. The only exceptions permitted are for illness and/or the plaintiff dismisses me from the bed as she sees fit.

2. That I owe the plaintiff 3 orgasms per week for each week she was denied my marital duties. These are to be in addition to the 3 per week she is entitled to going forward, so the court allows that these additional orgasms may be repaid over the next 10 years so as not to place too great a burden on the plaintiff. The total repayment is 702 orgasms which equals 5 years x 52 weeks x 3 per week less 10% for periods of illness and separation for travel, etc. If she so wishes, the Plaintiff is free to negotiate an exchange of orgasms for other desired favors at her own discretion.

3. Normally, the court would restrict me, the guilty party, from being permitted my own orgasms until I have fully repaid my debt since I took the opportunity to pleasure myself during the period in question. But since the court recognizes this would be cruel and unusual punishment, the court allows me, the guilty party, one orgasm per month or as permitted by the plaintiff and only to be administered by the plaintiff. I, the guilty party, am never permitted to take matters into my own hands.

4. Since the court recognizes that the accused’s misdeeds have likely negatively impacted his marriage for more than the 5 year period in question, a lesser sentence is not recommended at this time.
    Your honor: I agree that the severity of the crimes warrant a fair and equitable re-payment and that, if the totality of the misdeeds over the course of my marriage were taken into account, the penalty could not likely ever be fully repaid. Therefore, I submit to your authority and yield my body to the accused to be hers for the rest of our days together.

Agreed upon and attested to on this date: ________________

______________________________ ______________________________
    Defendent / Guilty party Plaintiff

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice