Vanilla to Owner

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by StubHub, Jan 5, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    7:16 PM
    As we drove to her shop my informed me of my shopping requirements. You will be buying additional lube shooters syringes as well as investigating other options to lube your twat. You are to shop for and additional but plug that is designed strictly for long term wear as well I want you to discuss all issues dealing with long term wear.

Then you're going to inquire about other suggestions for prostate and anal stimulation and play. After that you will pick your favorite for purchase.

When we arrive I will go in alone first I have some private shopping to do. I will text you when its your turn. You are to be courteous and you will truthfully answer any questions they have during your shopping. Do not hesitate or delay on your responses. Remember they are doing you a favor helping you show nothing but respect. Also as at the bra boutique you will address them as MsJoslyn or MsDonna depending on which your speaking too.

Are you clear on these instructions? Yes mam.

We arrived, I pafked she went in. I noticed 2 other cars in lot. I was hoping they were done and gone before I was texted. I really did not want an audience.

asastype and Guest 2684 like this.
  2. Guest 2684

Guest 2684 Long term member

Local Time:
    Love it

3. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    Glad you do.

Guest 2684 likes this.
  4. LockedbyFridayGirl

LockedbyFridayGirl Long term member

Project Manager/Estimator
    Indianapolis
    Local Time:
    8:16 PM
    I’m thinking you enjoyed every minute! Those pull you closer thrust are the best! Good for you! Glad your getting some releases!

StubHub likes this.
  5. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    I did enjoy being with her and this was a very different experience. I was enjoying the sensations as she gave me my first pegging experience.

This weekend she raised the bar. On my return from 2 weeks working through she gave me several new and different experiences and she practiced her pegging techniques along with other activities on me.

6. LockedbyFridayGirl

LockedbyFridayGirl Long term member

Project Manager/Estimator
    Indianapolis
    Local Time:
    8:16 PM
    Yea, probably not a good choice to miss Mother’s Day! Pay your dues and move on to better times!

7. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    As I sat one customer exited and left she appeared to be in her 30's or so. I was anxious to see some take and leave with the other car before I received a text. She was apparently taking her time, I was hoping she might be trying to hold out till store was empty. It was a thought after about 20 minutes by phone alerted I had a text. Simply read "come in now".

I pocketed my phone and masked up I watched but the car remained. I went in and the door chime triggered. As I entered I saw a couple in the store and my wife. Ms Joslyn and Ms Donna were behind the counter. The couple I guessed were 50ish the husband was loosely following his lady as she was looking at counter display.

My wife was over by the clerks, I stepped up and she looked at me " why did you take so long I texted you nearly 5 minutes ago, did you not see my note say NOW." I closed up, got masked and got my phone and came on in. "Hush with the excuses you should have been ready to move like I told you". MsJ&D both stood quietly as she chewed my ears off. " Fine I have done my shopping and now you find the things you want to purchase and ask your questions Ms Joslyn and Ms Donna are prepared to help you as they have time since other customers are here as well". She was not shouting but she was talking at normal voice levels. No doubt the couple was hearing everything. I noticed them both glancing over our way.

My wife moved away just looking at various display and counter items. Ms Donna spoke up, " Well Sweetie, what are you looking for today? Have you tried all the new toys and lubricants? I was really hoping the couple would leaved but they actually moved closer to us. They would be hearing anything said. " Ms Josyln moved out over to them and starting asking if they needed help or had questions. The lady started talking about a strap on harness and dildo. She was talking low but again the room was not that large.

Ms Donna spoke up "Well Sweetie, are you going to answer my questions? I turned back and saw my wife looking at me and she was not smiling. Yes mam I have tried all the lubricants as well as the toys. "Which was your favorite toy? I would say the Matador Plus probably. " Probably? I asked which one you enjoyed the most? The Matador Plus. " So what was the most stimulating way you used it? I hesitated , I guess anally. My wife looked at me. I uh, actually found it stimulating oral as well. " You seem confused about how you best enjoyed the new dildo". No, I mean it was different the feelings and emotions were different. " Well, I guess it could get confusing especially just starting out.

" OK, what are you needing today?" I need some more lube shooters, I guess 3 of the 3 packs, also do you have any other options for lubing the anal passage? Is there alternatives that might be better? " Well most folks find lube shooters a great tool to inject the anus, frankly we have a couple of others, I can show them to you for comparison but honestly for your twat lube shooters are hard to improve on. Don't you find them easy to fill and insert in your rectum? I glanced around Ms Joslyn had the other folks busy. Oh yes they work fine just check to see if I should try alternative systems. That's another question how many and how often should I squirt my twat during play? " Well that depends, what have you been doing?

Well I start with two filled injected at start, then 2 more if I change toys, one day I ended up over the day using 8 filled injections from mid morning till the night. " Wow, that is a whole lot of lube in a day, i would expect you leaked some lube out" Yes on and off through the process. "I would suggest you use 2 first round and only add 1 per hour of play or toy changes" What about with butt plug if worn for hours or overnight. Same guidelines. OK thank you, that brings up next question about butt plug, I want one that is focused on long term wear like in 12 to 24 hours continuous wear. " Well most all can do that, the one you picked had tapered end cap for that purpose. I want another one but would like it to be larger in final size and a larger neck section diameter. " Well lets move over to the plug counter and see if you can find what you want to wear"

Looking at dozens of plugs, Could you make some suggestions, I don't know where to start. " Your first plug was a 2" if I remember correctly, yes that's it right there I recognize it. " Yes, well lets see, how comfortable is the first one on insertion?" Well first time it was very tight and some burning sensation as just before it jumped in , later after other play found it was not a problem. " Well that is typical, main thing is not to rush it, allow your bum adjust, how about removal the slope is much shorter ramp. " Yes, I just went really slow and it was OK. " Well , this little jewel here is 1/2" more diameter but has a nice longer slope for removal and overall it is 2" longer which should still fit fine, I know you like blue but this only comes in black and rosebud" " I also have this one but it is 75mm which is basically a 1 " jump, that's a big step and has a slope like your original making removal a challenge for a novice like you, you need to practice more and take steps.

As I was looking and handling the plugs , I listened to Ms Joslyn as she explained harness options and asked if both were going to wearing it for sizing. She said it was for her use for size purposes. Ms Joslyn said that makes it easier only a couple of harnesses had a range that would work for them both. The husband was quite and looking very uncomfortable. He looked over my way, I could appreciate his perspective and actions.

Ms Donna asked " well what do you think ? Which plug are you liking or you want to look at others? I believe the 2.5" is a better choice and is a proper next step, a full inch is a lot. " I agree you just started you anal training and experimentation, you don't rush the sphincter , it will stretch given proper conditioning , we don't want to tear it, what about color? Well I guess rosebud , the black is boring. " Excellent choice, it is much nicer, I hoped you elected that choice".

"Alright we have got you lube shooters, and a new bigger plug, what else can we do for you today? I glanced at wife and the other couple she was now looking at dildos, I saw the Matador Plus setting up on counter along with some larger ones , including a really big one. The fellow was standing next to her now he was looking at the counter top loaded with dildos. From her comment I knew he was going to be the recipient . Of course unless they were deaf I already spoke of my dildo use and butt plugs.

Ms Donna noted my glancing at wife and other shoppers. "Well Sweetie, what else is on your shopping list? I snapped back, I wanted to talk about prostate massage and stimulation toys what other options are available? " Well besides the Matador and you mentioned having a massage tool before". Yes I have a nexus and now a vibrating motion tool, although it has been somewhat disappointing so far. " Well there are many different ways to go but many are just gimmicks same as G-Spot toys. What really matters is patience and relaxing. They both are real magic buttons but relaxing and taking time is the key that unlocks them. You cannot rush a P/G-spot orgasm but when you do your quickly going to become addicted to them. They are a very different experience and its the only way a guy can multiple orgasm.

" I can show you several good alternates but you already have good tools you just need relaxed patient practice to find the magic door, you want regret your efforts if you get there. I would suggest you wait a bit before adding something new, play and work your current tools". Thanks for the advise. " Sweetie you are most welcome, I really enjoy helping novice folks with their growth and experiments especially anal play its a wonderful under explored play zone males must remember they have much more than a penis to played with just always be careful when toys change holes they are playing in" With that I realized my wife had discussed the fact my toys had become use in my mouth and rear with serious sanitation protocols.

The other couple our the lady anyway had selected things and were checking out. I briefly locked eye contact with the guy who was looking like he was ready to bolt. My wife was up by the counter and motioned me over. " Honey , I was just speaking to Louise here she bought the Matador Plus except it is black instead of your blue. Tell her about how your liking yours" I wanted to die, I uh , it works fine, I like it". The guy was looking at me , Louise spoke" this is my husband Bob, we appreciate the comments, don't we Bob"

Bob shook his head and muttered "Thanks for sharing", I figure we both were same shade of red, the ladies all just smiled. Louise spoke " Bob, get you package we need to go", he picked up his pink sack as I would be doing shortly and headed out the door. Ms Joslyn spoke , "Thank you both for offering to share a reference with a customer, for that you each get to pick something from my sample basket" My wife suggested I pick both items since I actually gave the review. With that I checked out and got my pink bag, she already had her bag with her purchase. I then thanked Ms Joslyn and Donna for all their help again. I was told not to hesitate to call or stop by with any questions or issues. We headed to the car.

My wife asked me why I had been slow to answer multiple times and why I kept looking to the other customers rather than concentrating on my business . Then she remarked " you earned yourself the penalty of giving the rating of the Matador otherwise I would not have set that up, Yes Sweetie after your actions I approached Joslyn and her to arrange the checkout rating question. " I considered becoming much more detailed but decided to keep it simple, Louise was willing to take it further for you and her husbands benefit, she was very nice."

I could not believe she openly did this even though they were strangers we will never see again. I guess both husbands were pawns being manipulated. This only began her training points as she called them for the next 3 days till I left for work.

8. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    Oh, I am still paying dues, turned around and scheduled another trip I am on now. That started a whole new penalty box I am still in. My wife now declared she is my managing partner and all trips must be approved by her before I confirm with a customer. Her words she and my house chores come before work and time at home must be allowed to keep my household chores done and her time with me at home in person.

At this point times are not getting better at least for me.

9. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    We did our other shopping before heading home. She took the pink packages in while I unloaded and stored the groceries. I was puzzling on what she might have bought on top of her commanded items for me to select. Knew I would eventually find out.

After the next 2 scheduled trips , I start clearing future trips with her before confirming with a customer. She informed me my voluntary help with house chores are now mandatory including some new items. I would need appropriate time available to properly schedule and handle them. I was incapable of saying NO to customers but she has no issue telling them NO. My mission is only to say YES to her and work is secondary to everything my other option is to retire full time. That is an option but really not ready to do that quite yet. I accepted to clear current commitments then coordinate with her to clear all upcoming engagements with her first .

LockedbyFridayGirl likes this.
  10. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    Saturday night she had me prep for bed early including leaving off my micro cage for a deep cleaning and only bra and panties. I joined her and it was massage time that went for over and hour. She told me to strip and get on my back. She removed her panties and climbed up on top of me. She settled herself on my limp pinke I could feel the heat and wetness of her lips as she positioned my pinke where she wanted it. She had me lay my arms to my side as she began to move herself against me .

I was reveling in the wonderful contact as she ground herself against me . She varied her pace and occasionally move my pinke around I was trying so much to get myself to show some rise at least some semi hard action. Our wetness increased between the two of us to the point we were making noises as she worked on top of me. I tried to caress her but she pushed my hands down. Later she actually lifted them and place them on her thighs near her buttocks. I began to caress her only in the area she put me. She continued to work at her own pace, I asked if I was doing things right for her. " Sweetie, just be quiet, all you need to do is lay there and be quiet". I just went quiet and continued my caress actions. She continued to work herself to against me. I wanted to ask her is she climaxed but she does not like that. I quietly beyond some moaning lay there.. After a bit she climbed off. " go get all your toys, lubes and some protective pads. I went out to get them, on my return she had her harness on. " Give me the Matador Plus, get a condom and two of your lube shooters and lube your twat". I sat about inserting the lube into my twat. She positioned the cock into the harness. She then laid back on the bed.

"Alright roll the condom onto your favorite shaft then lets use your mouth to apply salvia onto the that firm shaft to prepare it to penetrate your twat. Get to work and wet that bull down", I started to ease it into my mouth as i did she said " Lets see how much you can get into your mouth, you were doing nicely the other day on the video. " I fought to not gag as I carried it further in she called for me to dive deeper. I changed my position and angle to improve the feeling. "Your doing great now start some up and down slowly to begin. As requested I worked up and down. " Your doing well now lets pick up your pace a bit and use your lips to wrap around it that's what you always told me, remember Sweetie" After a bit she declared I had done enough . "Alright roll over lets lube the cock so you can guide it into your little twat"

I added lube to the Bull as she now named it. I then rolled over so she could approach in the spoon position again. "Take the shaft and work it around so we can get you filled up" I circled my twat and she applied some pressure and it slipped as I relaxed. This time she did not consult with how I was doing she begin to slowly work it further in and then pulled back only to plunge back in deeper. She began to pull me toward her during the thrust in soon we were together. "Its all the way in Sweetie you have it all as she began a slow stroking in and out. She increased the speed and continued to pull me into her although I found myself helping. She was alternating strokes and depths . I could feel my prostate and its pressure and need to pee feelings. I continued to work with her motions till she paused. She went still for a bit just holding me against her with very little motion. After a bit she pulled out and away.

She told me to reverse the condom off and go clean up then return to get the bull to clean up. Afterwards she had me redress for bedtime when I returned she was playing a video game. I was told to go to bed and asleep. I woke up many times during the night. My pads took care of all my leaks but I changed them during the night as a precaution.

She did nothing new so still waiting for a surprise of some sort from her pink package. She still has Sunday and Monday before I head out Tuesday afternoon but Multiple doctor appointments on Monday and Tuesday.

11. Guest 2684

Local Time:
    That was a great post you are a luck man

12. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:

13. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    Sunday I was sleeping solid wife shook my shoulder standing next to me. " Get up and leave Pollyanna alone although it was cute you humping on her in your sleep, was it a good dream? Maybe I should have let you do her last night after your training lessons."

" Go pee and change your pads, they probable both need it, put in another lube shooter in case its needed." I returned she was in the bed. Massage my neck and shoulders to start. I went to work and she directed and expanded my massage areas. As I worked she asked me how I enjoyed my training exercises last night. I told her it was alright and no discomfort but I really had enjoyed her riding me it was wonderful.

" Well your pinke certainly told a different story, do you know when it got the most excited Sweetie?" I don't really know I was not paying attention just following your directions. " Well it was not while I was riding you, again your best semi hard was during me drilling your twat and as your mouth bobbed up and down on your favorite cock, seems that was more exciting" No dear, It was during your ride I felt you and your heat and wetness, that was the best. " Well your little pinke says different at least for what got it to inflate if you want to call it that" I don't know why that happened, I tried my best to get excited while you rubbed yourself on me, I wished for some erection level it just came later like a delayed reaction.

" I think you liked your favorite cock and being drilled by it more based on your pinke" It was nice and I like your doing things to and with me, I mean it does stimulate me especially my prostate. " Sweetie, your prostate is a long ways from your mouth" I know but your telling me what to do, it is exciting as you direct and instruct me. " I think maybe your developing and finding pleasure in my training exercises" you said you wanted me to develop other means of being excited that I would need alternatives to find future climax opportunities beyond my pinke.

"That's true , I am not planning to waste much time riding you to climax because it takes to long and you don't climax just like last night again. Your climax capacity is limited so far your not doing any better with twat play or even sucking on cock. Despite your small semi hards all your pinke does is leaking juice which at least keeps it fresh, I don't like gelatin spunk ". All of this is making feelings and emotions in my body and head. I love us doing things together again .

" Right now finish up and lets try your new butt plug I want you to wear it today for now. I applied lube and she directed me being inserting it. She had me proceed slowly as I began to get it in deeper I started to feel the extra diameter pausing and slowing adding more. I was doing OK, suddenly it popped in as before. It naturally assumed its on resting position. " Excellent it fits perfectly, you made a good choice and I love the color it looks very cute, rosebud in your rosebud, perfect, lets get up you have laundry to do."

Guest 2684 likes this.
  14. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    Sunday night she sent me to bathroom early before her. She came in while I prepared to shower " Here use these to freshen your twat before you shower" a twin pack emema box. "After shower fill yourself with 2 lube shooters dress and get into bed".

After I was done I got into bed and waited. She had my toys laid out in headboard cabinet. She came to bedroom wearing her harness. " you may start my massage, move Pollyanna over to the outside. " I flipped position with her.

As usual she directed my massage points and eventually declared she was satisfied. Then, " well Sweetie what's your pleasure tonight little boy or the bull?" She was asking me to choose her weapon. How about the little boy tonight maybe inverted again. " Oh, you liked that little twist?" It was more effective on my prostate. "Well Sweetie next time at Joslyn's shop be sure to thank Ms Donna she suggested it to me" Wonderful they discussed my getting pumped in the twat and how to better stimulate my prostate,.

Well hand that violet devil to me so we can play" she inserted it and inverted it. " they you go, ready for exercise, would you like to roll on a condom and get this cock all wet?"

My invitation to suck her cock again before she has it in my twat. I moved into position as she laid back. I rolled the condom on and began to engulf it with my mouth. I began my process of taking it deep as I could and then began sucking and my in and out stroking my lips wrapped around. She laid there as I exercised. After a good while I was wondering when she would call time. I tried to twist and make eye contact.

She saw me but said nothing. I continued my efforts wondering if I should stop and ask my status. I was feeling aching in my jaws. I looked at her again and she just grinned at me. Finally I stopped and lifted off to ask her for directions. I had a little trouble getting my words out.

Do you want me to continue or what? "Sweetie, I never told you to start, I only asked if you wanted to put on the condom and get it wet ". You choose to go down and suck this cock". But you said put on condom and get it all wet. " that's what I said you went down like a mini vac with slobber !"

" no matter although you really spent a long time sucking cock before you came up for air. Now put this under your stomach it will angle your butt up and support you. " it was our liberator wedge. I hadn't seen it for years. Another old toy resurrected from previous failures to spice up sex life. Another of my past failures to force her to try. I assumed my position and she came in between my legs.

I reached back and rubbed the little boy against my twat my slobber and a little leaked lube it was in she continued to fill me up with a moderate single stroke. A few short strokes before she picked up the pace. She caressed my buttocks and back as she rocked me. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the sensations. I felt wetness building on what I knew was a washable velvet cover.

She increased her pace and the with a full insertion stroke she passed and held pressure. Shortly after she held the condom and withdrew. I turned and removed the condom inverted and off. I then used tissues to clean up my crack.

" OK,that's enough for tonight. pick out a butt plug for the night. Fill your twat. clean things up and yo6and Pollyanna go to sleep , you will have to wash that cover you certainly wet it down ".

15. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    Monday first thing as she woke me again wrapped properly with Pollyanna. "Should I be feeling jealous about you and her? I suppose not , you're tiny pinke really doesn't even get excited with her". " Get up you need to wash your wedge cover and get it air drying your leakage left a large crusty blotch on it".

I got up and used bathroom she followed me in as I lowered my panties she checked my pads. "You apparantly apparently stayed excited last night, your mind must have been dreaming all night, look at your pad".

I had certainly leaked front especially, my rear pad had some leakage of lubricant. I began to pee and she barked at me " open your legs I am trying to observe your cute urine dribble". The micro was still providing my elegant cascading urine flow, my proper form as she calls it.

" We will continue to hold ordering the innie for now, I will let you know if I change my mind, you are not even getting any morning wood erection level these day's ". That is becoming a regular thing, for awhile m morning pee wood was my strongest showing of erection level, although it really was just a decent semi hard. The damn meds apparently are killing that as well. Even the few times she allowed me off cage through night didn't change things, I've got no signs of life beyond morning the turtle will peak out.

I finished and wiped everything dry. "You need to swap back to your rosebud, remove your plug and fill yourself with 2 lube shooters today , fresh pads ". I mentioned Ms Donna said one lube was adequate. She looked at me " Ms Donna is not who dictates what you do, don't contradict my instructions, but for that you will call her today and tell her how your enjoying your new rosebud and thank her again we don't have time to drive up in person ".

She watched me remove the plug then fill and plant both loads of lubricant deep
    in my twat. Then I lubed and inserted my plug she giggled as sucked inside as it crested the peak. "That's so cute as it jumps forward and pulls right in, remember when you had me trying a butt plug although the one you presented me was much smaller, I hated it but you kept pushing me to use it, I believe your words were, it helps make anal sex more comfortable ". "Well Sweetie, is that true? You certainly have already had way more anal than you ever got from me. I guess you might have on to something because you're taking cock and plugs in your twat like a natural already and your getting better at your cock sucking as well."

Again I remembered my words and our very few anal encounters in prior decades. I certainly had experienced and done way more than we had only difference was I was using my short hard on.

I got everything arranged and dressed. Then I hand washed the cover I hung it in shower to allow drip and early drying. I then ran vacuum through our basement area.

We had to head to dermatologist appointment she was doing a full body examination. Of course my hairless body was going to be a change. I thought about the butt plug and pads. She had me put a bra on as well along with my cage. I was in my Male bikini underwear but pads and cage were fully visible. I was looking at clock she came downstairs. " Are you ready to go?. Don't I need to take off some things? " No not now anyway, let's go, I have the key already if we need it".

As we drove over I was watching as we drove past rest areas I normally had been driving over braless it's a couple of hours and markings faded. There was only one RA left she waited till we passed the 1 mile warning, " pull over at the RA". I had stayed in right lane and felt relief as I decelerated. We stopped she said "wait here for me". I quickly said, I need to. " I said wait here in car for me". I shut up.

I did need to pee but I really was more concerned about butt plug, bra, cage and pads. She returned and sat down, I waited. Finally " I suppose you want to pee? " Yes but what about the other, I need to take things off. "What thing's?"

My plug, my cage, my bra and pads they all are still on and in me. " well of course they are, where else would they be". But DocP even with waiting time its under a hour now. " Sweetie I know the timing, why don't you go and pee so we can continue ". Honey I need to remove stuff. please, I can't go like this.

" I suppose you may remove your plug and pads of course you might leak into your thin underwear your twat is full of lube spunk and your pinke loves to leak". What about my cafe and bra. " Well I believe they are both fine for now. Do you want to go remove your rosebud? What did you decide about your pads?. "

She. had good point on pads , in the next hour I probably would leak everywhere and leave viewable stains or wetness. I will pee and remove my rosebud I could wait and take pads off at office restroom. Could I please remove my bra and cage, please.

" You better go pee and remove your rosebud before I change my mind, you can keep your pads on. I'll decide later about allowing you to loose them at office, now go or drive ". I guess I'll go and will wipe down and wash off my rosebud.

"Sweetie, you didn't bring your travel kit? How important did I tell you it was to travel prepared ". Its in my computer bag, at home, I didn't think you rushed me. " Do not blame your forgetfulness on me, I don't have time to remind you of everything, especially personal travel supplies ".

I started to get out, "here is a ziplock from my purse, I will not in the future help you out". I took the baggie and thanked her. I went in and pulled my rosebud, wiped off everything. I was alone so washed down and bagged my rosebud. I brought it out wrapped in my hand.

As I got in my wife grinned " you may want to be more discrete with your personal items, that rosebud is quite cute but also rather noticeable, glad we don't have company " She was right it was note neon but it was sticking out both ends of my hand.

"Maybe we need to round you up a Murse so you have a way to carry personal stuff ". What the heck is a murse? "Silly, it a man purse you've seen them lots of guys carry them these day's like a little sling pack bag. Maybe we can go shopping later, right now get to driving otherwise we will won't have any extra time before appointment. "

I drove but was only could think about my bra , pads and cage . I knew without the pads I would have leaks before my appointment almost guaranteed. There was no hiding the cage outlined in my bikini underwear. She had my blue bra out for me today to go with the light blue underwear. The white micro shows through the thin bikini without the pad of course there white color silhouette shines as well. Certainly a spectacle if she doesn't allow me removal.

We arrived at office did our call in covid protocols waiting our rotation into waiting room. I was a figitting cat , my brain fretting over my cage the most but I couldn't forget what was in my underwear. Her remarks at house she said she had key if we needed it! I started thinking she may not allow my cage removal, DocP is fully aware of my gynecomastia and has seen them sprout and grow since hormones went nuts. She actually monitors two moles and keeps measurements one adjacent to areola it along with others on me due to family history.

She even had me meet with there surgeon about my options to have as they phrased it mini mastectomy to remove glandular tissue. My old insurance considered it elective and would not cover it. Now Medicare will only if deemed medically necessary for health.

As the wife said "we can simply buy you bras for far less and having breasts is not our fault or a problem." Hence bras are standard equipment we both wear except I wear them 24/7 she only puts hers on if she's going out and loses it shortly after returning. That said I was fixing to reveal distinct bra marks to DocP and probably one of the nurses , possibly two.

They texted us to come in. I checked in and did paperwork before sitting down with my wife. She watched me fidget for a bit before asking " didn't you want to use restroom before going in?" Yes , I did, she opened her purse and handed me a key as she smiled at me. I quickly took the key and headed to restroom.

I removed my cage and rinsed it off dried and put in jacket pocket. I then removed my bra and also stored in in jacket. I wiped everything down and pulled my pads folded them and added them to waste can. Then I returned to waiting room sitting by my smiling wife. She fully new my marks would be impossible to miss in the exam. My hairless body adorned with red well patterns outlined my bra zone.

She leaned over and quietly said " DocP want think anything of it she's a professional ". I was melting down, she was looking at me and appeared pleased about my discomfort. A few minutes passed and they called my name so we headed to enter exam room. Got my usual questions and review items cover. Then I was handed gown with everything off except underwear doc will be in shortly. She pulled curtain at door on her way out. I shed my clothes while my wife watched. She giggled as my shirt came off putting my marks in full view. I quickly pulled gown on and sat to remove my thigh high compression stockings. They also left there markings high on my thighs. DocP was aware of my use, in fact she first recommended me to use them after discussing with my MD.

I sat on exam table waiting for the door to open. Heard the knock before do swung and DocP pulled curtain back to greet us. She reviewed my notes and asked about any questions or issues I had. Spoke about some points on forehead, nose and ears knowing I probably would have the joy of freezing the spots. She reviewed my legs which were hairless but had only thin hair for many years before. She opened the back of gown checked my back and arms. Looked over my head. She then slipped the gown off and onto my lap.

I knew she had to have seen bra marks on my back but know everything was in view. Her nurse made notes and stuff on iPad. DocP then began moving my breasts around checking. She took her scale and measured the mole asked her nurse for the previous visit value.

She then asked "I thought your mole here on right had enlarged but it's not that your distance has reduced between the areola to mole but what has happened is your areolas have grown on both sides. Were you aware of the growth?."

I replied no but DocK told me I might be growing again my hormones are jumping around again. Well indeed they have your over 25mm's now last visit you were 19mm that a 1/2" diameter increase. My wife spoke " yes, and his nipples are also increasing ".

Are you still working with endocrinologist on your hormones? No working with DocK shoes doing blood work periodically monitoring things. What's the data saying? My testosterone I ssd's very low and Estrogen and FSH are well up, she says into female scale levels. I was told to expect additional growth and they are watching about milk duct development.

I see, have they done a recent mammogram? Yes some weeks back. Just monitoring for now. Well it appears you have started using a bra, that's probably a smart move. My wife remarked DocK recommended it and has been in use for a good while we work with a great boutique with expertise in proper fitting. That's great, you definitely have been at a level needing support for some time. If you recall when the surgeon reviewed you status we mentioned brassieres would help if you postponed surgery. DocK gave you good advice.

Well we have places to freeze and get you on your way. So after 10 plus rounds of liquid nitrogen she declared I could get dressed. My wife pulled my bra out and handed it to me. I wanted to disappear. DocP noted the hand off as her nurse handed me my billing papers.

" That's a beautiful blue its lovely" , her nurse nodded. Well everyone have a look.
    I just said thanks, my wife selected it for me. With a quick turn she remarked " she has excellent taste " they both smiled. " On future visits feel free to wear your bra if I need it removed its easy , see you in six months ".

My wife looked at me. "See I told you she wouldn't care or make any issue. She even paid you a compliment about that wonderful blue ". Now you don't have to get chafed nipples or worry about a rest stop to change coming and going. " You were fretting about nothing she wouldn't have even noticed your cage should have left it on but you're going to recage before we leave here are some fresh pads". I made a pit stop before paying and leaving.

16. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    In the car she asked "did you replace your rosebud as well?" No I didn't, I didn't have any lubricant. "Again with excuses and not being prepared, how dense can you be? We will be stopping at the outlet center you will select a Murse and you will stock it with mandatory supplies and it will always travel with you starting today. "

Our next stop was tanger outlets. I had to ask clerks in 3 stores if they offered Murse's 2 did one didn't but she suggested another store one of the 2 that did. That young clerk had a whopping bug grin as she referenced another shop. My wife merely stood back and watched. There selections were limited one clerk suggested some regular purses that were plain and fairly close in design. There cheaper and really are close nobody would no the difference. My wife suggested we do some additional shopping at the premium outlet since we drive right by it also.

So I got to go through the motions in four more shops. Finally found something at a bag and luggage shop. Looked like a small mini computer bag with extra pockets and flap I thought it could pass as a tablet carrier bag. After discussing the wife finally said she would approve it because it was going to be able to hold some toys as well as essentials. I now am the proud owner of a Murse. We traveled on home and the first mission was to stock up my Murse. As she referenced it my travel companion.

I had to go by lab for blood tests before DocK tomorrow and optometrist.

That finished our appointments. My bag in tow at lab and onto grocery store.

She told me I would be providing a massage and I would be exercising as well.

Guest 2684 likes this.
  17. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    Monday evening she declared it was my bathroom time she had said very through the evening. Again I had her upset with my behavior or lack of planning. I fully anticipate tonight I would be paying a price the only question was what.

She came in and told me to get in bed with nothing but my sleep bra ,cage and to preload my twat with 2 lube shooters. She would join me after she finished.

I went to bed and waited she again had all the toys except the Bull waiting. I remembered she had put in in my Murse today. I was debating getting it when she came in with the lamp I quickly noticed her strap on harness was already loaded with the bull. Apparently she had retrieved it herself. I watched is wiggle as she walked around to her side.

"What are you studying so closely could it be your favorite cock?" I wasn't studying I just noticed it wiggled while you walked. " well I guess there was a day when you're pinke might have done the same or maybe not , your short stubby it might not have wiggled, I never paid attention ".

She got into bed a laid on her stomach "get busy with my massage " the next hour she had me double rounds all over. She then turned over and the bull stuck into the air. She had me massage her stomach , legs , upper thighs and arms.

As I moved around the bull just stood there occasionally waving as she repositioned. She was watching me as massaged her I was spending time studying the bulls shapes. It was besides color fairly realistic looking.

"You certainly have a one track mind but I believe you focus has changed, used to be my pussy tonight seems like your focused on your favorite cock ". I looked at her, I was just massaging you it was just in front of me. "Sure that's it, I mean my pussy and tits are right in front of you but you're eyes are locked on that blue cock".

"Why your blushing Sweetie, did I hit a nerve or are you embarrassed I caught you studying your favorite cock?" I didn't know what to say, I was focused on it.

"Well , maybe you're ready to prepare the bull so he can fill your little twat. " She handed me a condom. I opened the package and rolled it down over the blue shaft. I shifted around and lowered my mouth over the shaft and began working the shaft. She lifted her his occasionally forcing extra into me I pulled back before stretching back down. Again she slowly raised herself as I lowered. I took more and didn't gag.

She stopped lifting and I started going further. She was coaching me telling how well I was doing. She told me to freeze. I did I heard her phone shutter sound. She had taken a photo. She told me continue my exercise. A bit later she told me it was time to fill my twat.

I started to roll to the side as before. " No, your not going to get spooned tonight. Turn and straddle me facing the foot of bed. Then let's get you settled down on this firm cock" I added lubricant to the upper section and began circular motion of the tip against my twat suspended with my legs I began to take it into me. She raised her hips penetrating me further, I continued to settle ahead again raised and the shaft sank deeper. I continued until my cheeks rested on her lightly. She used her hands on my hips to telegraph my start of up and down pumping. She continued to use her hands rather than words to signal speed and direction. She then moved her hands I stopped. "No Sweetie don't stop continue work yourself find your groove ". I started again closing my eyes and experimenting. Occasionally she would raise herself on my up strokes.

She occasionally shifted herself I presume for comfort or maybe so my pressure and movement gave her better pleasure. I was finding the angle and motions that generated the more intense feelings. I was in somewhat a fog at this point I had no idea how much time had passed. My legs began to tire.

She asked "how are you feeling Sweetie? Are you getting tired?." Yes guess I am at least my legs. "Well you've been riding that cock for a good while, have you had enough cock or do you want more?"

My legs can't go much longer but it feels really good. "Well Sweetie slide that cock out of your twat, we will use the liberator wedge for a little while but let's ut on a fresh condom ".

I pulled up and removed the condom, she handed me another. She had the wedge above her and placed it down for me. I climbed on it . She came around and I guided it to me there was lubricant around and she slid it in and filled me back up. She began to pump me again it was quickly becoming intense her angle was really working my prostate.

She pulled my hips into her thrusts. Again more time past but I was focused on my prostate pressure and was leaking heavily. A bit later she remarked " I do believe you would fuck this cock all night but I am calling it enough ". She pulled out and set me to clean up mode.

" Do you realize how long your twat spent pumping that cock?" No I lost track. Between your pumping and mine nearly 40 minutes . How's your little twat feeling?. Empty was all I could say. She laughed at me " look at your pinke, its almost up to semi hard, it's actually trying to lift itself slightly apparently your enjoying riding the bull". I think you're pumping me did it that was last. " No it was already trying when we swapped I saw it , remember you even had to settle it when you climbed on the wedge ". I remembered I did have to shift to roll it out. I guess it had started while I was pumping myself.

Well it was time for finishing up and bed.

18. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    Tuesday morning I was due at DocK first visit so clock set so I could get all my shaving and preparation done.

She told me I go without my cage and no rosebud this morning. I was to wear my blue bra and navy male bikini undies. I came back into bedroom to put my compression stockings on. She looked at me , " if it wasn't for you're ball sac you would have a nice vee front and no lumps to bad they don't turtle up like your tiny pinke".

Without the micro the only disruptive bulge was my rounded sockrum. I sat down and began working my stockings on using the dining gloves to assist. " why not your pantyhose today?" These are much easier in case I have to remove them. " I believe you should switch back ". I stopped and removed the stocking I had just started on switching to pantyhose with stay put adhesive. She stayed and watched the show. " you have gotten quicker about that but still your slow ". Honey their very tight and expensive I have to be very careful. She knew from watching how much struggle they were. I added my extra donning gloves to my Murse she took note. " Very good your starting to think ahead and it reminded me of something as well "

We left shortly after I finished dressing. I had added my small tablet to my Murse along with a small notebook and pen. She watched me " is that supposed to camouflage your Murse Sweetie?" No I can add to my journal quicker and have something to write down things if I get a business call. She did not make me remove them.

We did remote check in and waited in car. I was relieved after yesterday i did not have to sweating bullets about pads and cage. DocK was fully aware of bra use although this would be first time wearing it into office.

We got called in and taken to exam room. Nurse did check in told me needed urine sample before I change to exam gown since bathroom was back down hall. I took care of that first. Came back to change as I started to remove bra my wife spoke " nurse said down to underwear that would include your bra Sweetie ". I slipped the paper gown on it only fastened at top with velcro tab.

I tried my best to get some closure but it wasn't happening, I knew my bra was exposed . She watched me squirming try to adjust things. " settle down , relax Sweetie she knows about your bra use and need" . But the nurses don't. " you silly tweet, it's in your file they can read some of them have seen your breasts before, it's no secret. They are medical professionals they have seen it all probably, relax ". DocK and nurse came in I was still turned so my back wasn't direct in view including to hallway via the opening door.

Good morning how's everyone today. Were doing fine how have you been. Been busy but doing well. Well your urine results are acceptable, let's discuss your blood test results. First your hormone values your testosterone has continued to drop lower while you're estrogen and FSH numbers have increased.

How have you been feeling ? Have your mood or emotions been changing? I guess some but there's been a bunch of stress in things lately kind of like a roller coaster.

My wife cut in " he's been more moody and has had some events of tearing up a few times. " I haven't bee crying what are you saying! She said you had been tearing up, not crying, there's a difference. In fact your doing it now along with your getting emotional.

I am not emotional and I am not crying or tearing up as ya'll call it ! She looked at me and then my wife.. OK, let's just calm down everything, only trying to discuss things. I am calm, I am just fine!

Alright let's move on could you use a tissue.? I nodded, I felt my eyes watering I wiped them and blew my nose. If you're testosterone continues down much more we may have to start you on HRT protocol and see if that slows down your rising female hormone levels. We will retest in 3 to 4 weeks I would prefer not starting you on that because it would be forever. Your prostate an liver are good but I am going to keep your extra medication going for probably the rest of this year.

That was not what I wanted to hear was really hoping to loose that . My pinke was only getting weaker. That means almost n chance of erections. You said you had had a climax though it was only once. I was surprised but erections aren't going to happen the longer your on this med.

" He did not have an erection when he climaxed at Easter. he doesn't need erections to climax , that's been the case even before those meds . As long as he can urinate that's all he needs ". I felt my eyes getting damp again.

Your hormones did this bump before and it calmed down and balanced out with nature. Yes , but that resulted in me getting gynecomastia and breasts. Your said they may increase again because of this current crap ! DocP told me yesterday my areolas have grown in the last 6 months she has measurements because of my moles she said a quarter inch diameter increase.

Really? My wife jumped in " yes she first thought his mole had grown and was concerned but checking notes and measuring found the increase was in the areolas on both breasts the mole was unchanged.

Well we will not that but I will also recheck them, I have notes on his volume increase history including his original baseline from start. I will also start tracking his areolas and nipples. " Those have grown slightly as well, I have noticed that on him as well as their hypersensitive level increase ".

Well let's slip down your gown and check things out and do some measurements. I unfastened the velcro and slipped it down reveling my bra. We need to remove your bra I started but the nurse stepped up and offered to unhook me . I was slipping the straps down to rotate and remove it.

My wife remarked " I taught him the rotate and hook method his shoulder doesn't like back unhooking , many of his bras are front hooks" Nurse Susan remarked " I prefer front hooks myself, way more friendly ".

I slipped of my bra and Susan placed it on top of my other clothes. DocK proceeded to first feel then measured both breasts. She compared that to my records Well you've had a slight increase but will continue to monitor. She finished and Susan helped me slip my gown back up. I noticed markings are your compression pantyhose working well your upper thighs fluid retention is looking much better are they comfortable? Well their a pain to put on and are hotter wearing them but legs feel much better.

Well we ladies already understand those issues but I suppose they are new and different for you and we have the options of skirts and dresses especially in summer. Susan cracked of with a "amen to that". With a short giggle. My wife smiled and nodded in agreement.

Well let's discuss emotions, you have already shown me your more emotional even if you don't realize it. I anticipate it may increase your hormone levels are battling and will continue. If you want there are counseling services that could help you, do you think you might want to talk with someone either of you actually. Your both involved in this and your both feeling the stress.

I looked at my wife. I think I'm working through it what about you honey?. I'm OK for now but we will see about the future. Right now I think we are finding our ways to coping with it all.

Well let's get you scheduled in a few weeks we will lab the day before again. After that let's hope nature gets you back and stops going the wrong way.

I expect you may still increase in your bust and your emotions are probably going to be bumpy. Again call if either or both of you want to try the counseling services don't let things get bad .

I'm done will let you get dressed. Talk with Linda on scheduling appointments. With that another wonderful visit of embarrassment was wrapped up.

My wife had me detour on the way home to bra boutique she had not said anything about an appointment. Are we scheduled for appointment this morning,? "No your going to pick up a couple of bottles of stay put adhesive, bring your Murse and follow me".

We masked up and headed in MsD was up front she greeted us and scanned our temperatures. What can I do for you today , bra shopping? No I just wanted to pick up 2 bottles of stay put adhesive. Sure thing how are your pantyhose working versus your thigh high stockings? Which one is becoming the favorite?

My wife jumped in " he's going primarily with pantyhose DocK really was happy with his upper thighs today, of course he whined about them being hot ". Well that does take some getting used to but we manage.

Do you want a sack honey? " No they will fit fine in his Murse one stays in there anyway for touch ups. When he potties he can reapply while in the stall. That's right the other problem with pantyhose makes you want to hold your pee but don't wait too long, you probably already experienced waiting for a stall, you don't want an accident.

No mam, I already figured that out, boys rooms, often only have one stall. Lord, that's really bad , never gave that much thought I suppose most men just use the urinals and whip it out. Your not going to have that option. " No he won't, sitting is the future besides it's so much neater ". Yes I have not forgotten the splatter and bad aim my Ex had. "All men have that problem". Yes I have noticed that in having to clean up toilets before using them.

Honey are you sure you don't want any new bras? No thanks I am good shape . " Don't worry he's going to be back, he's growing again , his hormones are going wrong again. Oh, well if you're cups get to small we can remedy that although a couple of your models your already maxed out. We will need to look at sleep bras also those new forms are really big and if you expand anymore you may need down sizing or move to s standard bra style so we have more cup options. We can put covers over forms so your not silicone to skin.

" They have covers available? He could have way more bra options, that's interesting. " Yes the covers I stock, with them you control sweating problems and any bra then is open. "That's something to consider we will be in touch " I've got standard bras that go to double J, we can fit in whatever you prefer". I stuffed my adhesive into my Murse. I already knew what was coming she disliked the new white bra I had to use on the larger forms.

" We will schedule something up" Please do in fact if you go that route it allows for further increase in size, I could show you on a visit , we went with the current ones due to mastectomy bra limitations.

My wife was excited and mind was spinning my next trap. It was time to round up lunch and go home.

19. Guest 2684

Local Time:
    Living this lifestyle is so enjoyable the more they tighten the noose the more we love it and the more we want

StubHub likes this.
  20. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    Well between my messing up and her stepping up I certainly am quickly getting much more than expected.

I am dancing to h err r music.

Guest 2684 likes this.
  21. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    Ah yes this is a lifestyle isn't it. Certainly becoming one.

Guest 2684 likes this.
  22. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    We ate our lunch she kept talking about our stop at MsD's shop. What time will you get in Friday from Missouri? Late Honey. " I will see about getting appointment this Saturday then if she's available I really want to replace that damn white bra "

We had eye appointments in the afternoon after that I drop her off and start driving. I was going to be late getting to hotel tonight.

Honey it will be at least 11 when I get there maybe later. " I know , it was dumb you scheduled this trip I want make you exercise tonight but you can expect to catch up and I may have a surprise mission for you "

Wonderful a surprise mission.

We got done I started driving. I figured Wednesday was going to be tough round with her.

23. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    Well driving with a plug in my twat is becoming a regular event. I also got a text to video call after arriving at hotel to change my plug for bedtime.

I did this and was also instructed to wear it to work Wednesday but to freshen my lube before leaving hotel. She also reminded me to carry my Murse and take my other plug in case she wanted me to exchange them during the day.

I did as instructed.

During the morning she texted requests at random demonstrating the presence of my Murse being on me. I used it like a day pack slung over keeping my pen and note pad in outside pocket.

I had a few comments brushed them off with finding it convenient to access needed items without digging under safety vest. Several agreed thinking it was good idea in fact. I constantly make notes and the phone pocket keeps phone handy for photos I use in reports.

My wife texted how I had found it "Handy for important Items " she asked , if I told any of them what was within the inner zippered compartments? With a quick chuckle. I told her no of course not. "Well you better be careful, don't be leaving it laying around ".

It actually did offer that handy addition but I was very careful at controlling it.

During lunch she decided I needed to freshen up my lube but not swap plugs. I managed to fill lube shooter and the zip bags again were handy. I was able to use office bathroom and was able to swap out and rinse things in private .

Guest 2684 likes this.
  24. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    My Thursday was less eventful I wore plug all day with photos several times of its proper inserted status. Several random checks that I was keeping my Murse in with me.

I had a few more comments from worker's about my handy field pack. But its ability to contain my phone and notation supplies at my fingertips allowed its justification. I added my tape measure on outside as well. It really was working saving me access to my pockets under my safety vest. I also added my flashlight sling pouch.

It blended into my regular work routine. I only took it off when stopped in conference room for training sessions and computer use. It and my hardhat set down by me and computer.

She again that evening only had me use my nexus to play with my prostate before putting other plug in for bedtime.

I was working long days and was glad she kept my exercise events short.

I mentioned that I was checking out in morning and would be heading home from plant directly.

That's when she dropped news on me she had agreed to purchase a mobile home trailer fro her niece.

I needed to transfer funds to cover the check she mailed . I was shocked with this news flash.

Apparently they had agreed to this and they made this deal. We had been using our RV as our apartment when down South for several years as we fixed up what was going to be our retirement base camp. We had spoke about someday maybe arranging a small cabin or something.

She decided this was an opportunity and made this deal. As she said " I decided to purchase it , it's done, your job is to expedite getting it moved and operational. Move the funds to cover my check, the title will be in my name ". She told me amount and I would be going South not North . She expected me to accomplish this move before coming home and I need to postpone my trip next week into June.

I was floored by her actions and directives. We had left a taps positioned for our septic and rural water fir possible expansion and I had electric service that could be adapted. But this shocking move she made without me.

" I decided this was an excellent opportunity the trailer is only 14 years old and has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms 850 square feet." I mentioned I could possibly use second bedroom as office. " The second bedroom will hold a twin or double bed if I decide its needed, you want need an office but you may need a place to sleep". I shut up with that.

"How quickly can you arrange getting it moved and setup? She needs it moved before new manufactured home is delivered at end of June. She priced it to me for the credit amount allowed they got Fabricators were going to haul it away with delivery. "

I told her I didn't have those answers would have to call and find arrangements. I would need to extend utilities after picking where I would set it.

She quickly informed me she already knew where she wanted her trailer to sit and face. I only need to get it done and operational. She explained what and where and if I saw any reason to prevent that from working.

I said I would need to do measurements and things to verify it would be compatible. " When will you arrive there and how fast can you confirm putting my trailer where I want it?"

I guess I could get there and measured before dark Friday and see if it would work or if it would have to be somewhere else. " I don't want to hear anything except you can put it where I want it, make it happen "

I will have to measure and see the sewer and grade matter. " You told me the sewer could support a house on that area if we wanted it in future, unless you lied or screwed up again the trailer would be no different. all I want is a confirmation and a fast timeline on its relocation. "

I will start calling people in the morning and I will get there and verify that I can put it where you want it.

" That's what I want to hear, call and reschedule and open your calendar till this is done. I would like to see how quickly you can do this. She said they could finish pack by this weekend they are using their RV already. Show me how quickly you can accomplish this.

Get to bed you have work to accomplish.

Guest 2684 likes this.
  25. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    Friday working and making calls. Located rigging transport for trailer. Working in my head to verify options on sewer and utilities. Called my electrician contractor.

Will drive down should give me 4 hours of light. I will have work to use my tractor and backhoe to install extension to sewer, water and conduit. My weekend will be busy. I hope she will reduce my exercise training sessions.

My goal is to surprise her on how quickly I can accomplish this.

Guest 2684 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice