Vanilla to Owner

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by StubHub, Jan 5, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    3:52 PM
    Well Thursday was her day of with DIL keeping granddaughter.

My day started with appointment at MsD boutique to check out the new bras with increased form size for sleeping.

The first was a midnight blue same design as my Xmas red but in its largest cup DD which run large. I wear it in AA without forms and is slightly loose. Tremendous difference it holds the new larger forms nicely. It puts me into 5 inch of projection and increased overall bust.

She then swapped me into the non mastectomy model which was a GG cup. She wasn't pleased with the form's fit and visibility the cups were overflowing if we fitted the covers in them they even looked worse.

MsD suggested an alternative mode but was a mastectomy model that would contain the forms. Again though in the larger cup needed only in white. She offered it could easily be dyed into whatever color my wife wanted if that was the only problem. The wife agreed to give it a go.

MsD removed my bra and took the forms with her. They went out into store while I waited. They were gone a bit I heard the talking but really couldn't make out the conversation. I got cool and slipped on my shirt while waiting. Finally they returned and she was carrying the white bra with forms installed. It looked massive with the cups standing up in her hands.

Sweetie you need your shirt off and while will get you fitted. I unbuttoned and removed my shirt. My wife giggled and remarked " It appears you really got cold while we were gone ". She was looking at my distended nipples standing out. MsD merely nodded with a grin.

She held the cups and had me insert my arm's then told me to hold the cups against me as she hooked me up and adjusted the straps. She fiddled with the band. "OK now lean forward and scoop and adjust yourself in your cups. As I did she informed me I would find this size requiring a bit more effort to put on due to larger forms.

I could not believe how this was looking it was massively larger in diameter as the forms and myself spread out into the giant cups. I asked what size this was? My wife spoke " it's your size Sweetie and that's all you need to know ".

MsD then had me walk around and also bounce things a bit. she adjusted me one. row tighter on band and slightly adjusted straps. She again had me walk and bounce. I believe that is just about perfect, she asked me how it felt. Its humongous I can't believe this size, its giant. "She asked you how it felt, not what size things are". She had her face contorted in aggravation. It feels comfortable and fine . No pull on your shoulder's? No, seems about typical, I mean I feel the additional weight but the band has it under control. I wanted to ask what the cuo size was but kept my mouth shut.

MsD asked my wife if she was happy with the fit and was the bra creating her desired goal. " yes, after we correct the color it's perfect. The larger area should improve sleep comfort the larger dispersing area helps isolate the knots". The blue one has a bit more projection but is a lovely bra and he will take them both ".

MsD remarked how she was pleased that she was pleased but asked about making a suggestion. " of course you're always welcome to suggest things ". I want him to check the blue one as a solo fit and also with smaller forms , I think it would work double duty without being obvious. " you don't think it would over project "? Well if you have some time we can find out and besides I would like him to solo train putting this one on. It's going to require care otherwise he could damage hooks or stretch things with the additional weight and mass. he's got to control everything as he puts it on and these almost double the weight and are about 40 percent more mass.

2. Guest 2684

Guest 2684 Long term member

Local Time:
    Sounds you are headed to living normal life and outside life as a woman good luck my friend

StubHub likes this.
  3. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    Not sure what normal is anymore. Certainly normal has been changing. Its becoming a double or 1.5 lifestyle split. I expect my future has much less natural breast only time in bras. New standard is cutlets forms minimum. Now I have both the new larger forms joined with some new small full shaped forms MsD suggested.

I brought those and the new bras home Thursday. I also was given orders to purchase a gathered fashion top she had found while out. She said it could do double duty as a sleep top and at home day wear at times.

She's happy with the sundresses fir now as domestic outfits. At least she didn't go French maid outfit direction.

Last night she had me toy with my nipples some and enjoyed the results. I was in heaven and hell. The increased sensitivity from being isolated for over 2 weeks is intense.

I will continue to evolve as she directs.

Guest 2684 likes this.
  4. jking90

jking90 Member

NY
    Local Time:
    8:52 PM
    Thank you for such a thorough diary! I hoped your wife wasn't being mean with the bed situation, but it seems like it is all working out in the end.

Why did she start having you wear the forms? I am surprised a mastectomy shop has forms that are so large, most of the shops stock the lightweight forms. Good luck carrying your girls!

It seems that she knows what might get to you, and tries things out in that regard. Hopefully she is enjoying the journey she has you on.

5. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    For now the bed we share. Hopefully it stays that way.

She suggested the forms to start with after other padding helped with the knots I developed with the gynecomastia. Sleeping on side and stomach creating the sensation of a fist being pressed into me. Padding spreads the weight and isolates the forces.

Originally started with smaller forms. MsD had some donated forms. The size has grown with chasity. Actually both shops we work with actually stock forms 2 sizes larger . The trick was getting some donated or traded in forms to reduce costs. We waited months to secure the break.

I have some forms that are light weight silicone. The last two times she has wanted natural weight so I experienced things properly. That it has been doing, my understanding of the effects of large breasts has definitely changed.

Thanks for your comments.

6. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    My Saturday shopping visit first stop

went to see MsJoslyn and MsDonna to shop also, for my new pettiipanties to go with my fashion tops. I had to carry my tops along, per wife's directives " for proper matching ". I tried to tell her it was unnecessary being just black and pink.

That got me the privilege of dropping my pants and panties to receive 5 licks for challenging a directive. She also noted I did not have my compression stockings on. " step out of your pants pull up your panties and go put your stockings on, I had them with your bra and panties, you knew that meant wear them ".

I finished dressing I had put on the new midnight blue bra it still had my mid sized forms from travel home. She told me to load her tote bag with sleep bra and forms along with my fashion tops. We headed out I asked where to head first ?

Let's go down to the tattoo shop we have time before first appointment. I thought that idea had faded away I guess should say hoped. I actually got left in car while she went in to talk to them. She came back and told me to drive to MsJoslyn's shop next.

We had not really looked at her lingerie selections during prior visits it had a separated area space. We had spent most of our time in the front with the toys.

Being early I was very happy to see no other customer cars as we pulled up. I got reminded grab my tote bag. We were greeted as we walked in by both ladies. They quickly asked what they could assist us with. As the wife turned and looked at me I spoke up. I need to find some pettiipanties to match up to my fashion tops.

Oh, well we do have some depon size color and style, what size are you? 38-40 I replied. The wife spoke " she wants your pantysize silly. " Well actually both in his case we have to do a bit of converting for his body shape. Size 10 or 9 depending I have both. OK , well what color and style are you wanting? Well the tops are black and pink. Oh. well black we have options but I am afraid in XL and large we don't have anything in pink for stock. Pretty sure a medium isn't going to work, we could try, maybe. I looked at my wife, I had not considered trying on the panties wif you e never did that. She grinned at me, " if you think medium might work, he could try" Well these dance panties run big and are shaped uniquely, the leg length and thigh size will be the tricky part. Let's look we've got changing rooms.

He's got his tops in his bag so we can match everything up. That's great let's take a look. I opened the tote and pulled out the tops. They both grinned and MsJoslyn quickly remarked "those are beautiful Sweetie " MsDonna " I agree their darling , where did you find them?" My wife answered Wal Mart believe it or not, unfortunately they were the last ones except an XS and haven't seen them anywhere else ".

Too bad, haven't seen that style in years. Used to have some like it and love the look. Well let's get back to dance panties. Here's black in a large short leg and a pink in mid leg medium. Why don't we start with these and check our the fit. You will need to keep underwear on for hygiene, are you boxer or brief style?

"He's a Bali full brief panty this morning should be just fine underneath ". I probably was turning red I felt myself blushing. If that's the case fantastic it won't be bunching up then like some guys , step this way to dressing room.

My wife went in with me , start with the black large, get your jeans off. I stepped out of them and sat to start the ruffled panties over my stockings, then stood to finish. They had room and fit alright I thought layee of ruffled lace like top had but wider.

My wife was studying the look and fit, "do a 360 turn slowly " She continued to look and then called out for MsJoslyn to step in. I started to say something she looked at me and put her fingers on my lips. All I could do is think about my cage. She quietly whispered it's OK it doesn't show Sweetie it's so small ". MsJoslyn knocked and entered with my wife's, "ready ".

I was so focused on my cage I completely forgot I was in black stockings! That quickly returned to me as she walked in. I wanted to hide or run, I was blushing big time. She was looking at me, it's OK Sweetie everything is fine, you look wonderful don't be ashamed. These are medical compression stockings aren't they? Yes mam ordered by my doctor. That's fine now to your panties I would like to check the elastic tension at your waist and legs if it's alright with you?

My wife look pretty much was telling me I'd better cooperate completely or else. I suppose if you need too. I had my shirt pulled up and still from the wife's review. She reached to my side and slipped her fingers to tug and test then dd the same on the side of my leg. I was still wondering about my cage showing. She announced the tension was good she then requested a full turn.

This short leg large is fine an XL would also work if you would prefer a loser fit this isn't super snug but hugs everything as you can see all the contours. Some prefer a little loser fit we could try XL for comparison the medium is going to be super snug like skin tight showing everything. Depending on how you want things to look. She was addressing my wife about this not me.

"Well we have time let's try both and see how they look. Well I will get an XL you can go ahead and try the medium pink and I will be back.

After she left my wife asked how I liked the short leg style. I blurted out, how could she invite her in without asking me or warning me in my underwear and stockings. " I asked how you liked your panties, that was your question ". I never expected this to be trying them on here, we never did that before. " I only expect answers to my questions nothing else, your already stacking up punishment demerits rapidly. Are you now going to answer?" There fine can we just go now. " I can see your not understanding my point, take off the black panties and pull on the pink mid leg medium ".

I decided to follow her directives. The medium were indeed snugger my ball sack and cage were very visible you could see the bar pattern of my micro CK. I again blurted out, these won't work everything show's and there tight, elastic is maxed out., let me get out of them, please.

"Did I ask you a question, I don't recall asking for comments ". No mam, but MsJoslyn is coming back she will see everything like this. " Well I see, this isn't a democracy anymore Sweetie, two choices and be quick, stay like you are or take the pink panties off and stand there in your Moonglow panties , till the count of zero, 3. 2 1. " OK I stay in pink, I give up.

" As you should, but you're going to pay for your misbehavior, I strongly suggest you don't speak unless requested and think carefully what and how you answer any of us during shopping today, I have no patience left. Do you understand?" Yes mam.

MsJoslyn returned and knocked my wife invited her in. Oh yes as I figured snug and every little thing is noticable, even the smallest detail. " Certainly is small isn't it Sweetie? I nodded." Sorry I didn't hear you, I said it really is small isn't it?" Yes man, it's small.

Well medium I believe is not the way to go, let's compare this XL, I'll step out. " You don't have to unless you prefer to after all he's still going to be in his panties. ". No, I don't care if you're alright with it. " Sweetie you don't mind do you, it will save time, every little thing is covered, right?"

I suppose so if MsJoslyn doesn't mind. "Settled, slid out of those pink panties carefully and put the XL on. I exchanged into the XL black short leg style. MsJoslyn was talking with my wife but did observe me in my full brief. She complemented my wife's choice of panties for me. About good support for my extra equipment and parts. I knew my White CaK micro cage was visible. My wife had just deflowered my chasity to MsJoslyn'.

After review by both of them XL was her choice. As stood there she inquired about pink XL availability. MsJoslyn said unfortunately the manufacturers of about everything are backordered with unknown ship dates. She has pink XL in all 3 leg lengths inbound. She could hold a pair on arrival but could be weeks. She asked about white mid leg, had 2 pair XL. The wife asked how they do dyed ? Unfortunately not well 3 different fabric types and was not recommended.

She asked how MsJoslyn thought white would go with the pink. They blend nicely, that's why I asked. many prefer it over all pink. I could get a pair you could take a look real quick to do. She headed out the wife told me to remove the black XL, I just stayed seated and waited. "Take out your pink top I will want you to hold it up to model once you're in the white panties.

I slipped the ruffled pink top out and set it on the chair next to me. This has taken me past embarrassed I was ashamed of myself for a wide variety of reasons. MsJoslyn returned with the white XL quick knock and came in. She handed me the panties I slipped into them and stood to pull up. My wife's look at me was signal for me to hold up the top against me. The two of them looking at me.

Well would you agree it's a nice combination and pleasant contrast? I also brought the pink panties back if you want to see pink on pink he could hold them in front also. That's a good idea she stepped out and returned. "Here hold these up " I pulled them against me. They stood and watched as tried to get things in place. MsJoslyn stepped in to help. Sweetie you hold the panties I will hold the top from behind you.

My wife looked, "I don't know it kind of looks nice both ways but its hard to tell like this. MsJoslyn suggested she step out and I could just put the to on and try with both panties in real time.

" Greaf idea, thanks for the suggestion". She handed me the panties and stepped outside. The wife said " well get your shirt off and pull your top on. ". I quickly changed and slipped into the fashion top. She had be make a couple of turns. "OK switch back to the medium pink panties and let me compare ". I switched panties and stood up and turned to model myself again.

"Joslyn , could you join us?" Sorry dear it's Donna, Joslyn had to take a call, do you need something, I can get it. " No, wanted a second opinion on these color options" . Well would my opinion help? "Sure thing, just a warning he's wearing everything". No problem Joslyn told me he was live modeling. " Well then come on in give us your thoughts I value your comments ".

MsDonna stepped in with a grin, Joslyn was spot on about the medium size showing all the little bumps, probably a bit too revealing. As for pink on pink certainly work's nicely and the shades are really close wonderful blend. Give us a couple of spins Sweetie. I rotated and stopped as asked. Well with the right size for him he's really cute wrapped up in the PINK.

"OK Sweetie switch over to the white panties and will look again. I again got no privacy during my change. They discussed the backorder troubles, she commented it was just about everything from dildos to clothing they had so many waiting lists.

I got the white mid length panties in place. Again I did the modeling turns. I like the mid length and it works really well on his frame. The white is a beautiful contrast with the pink top and it also would really go well with his black top. The pink would clash with black in my opinion. " Oh, your right pink and black really don't blend, bonus points for white and you have stock ". About that time MsJoslyn asked if she could step in. " Of course come in and check it out, really pink and white in here". She came in, Oh that's fantastic it really is beyond cute.

" Well Sweetie, how do you like your new panties?" Well thrir fine , sounds like a pair of white and black mid length is good". " Well you're not sounding very excited about your purchases, tell you what let's get you into your black top maybe black and white will be more exciting for you, we are waiting."

My mouth had overloaded me again. I was standing there my wife was waiting she pulled the black top out and handed it to me. " Start changing, you have your bra on just get changed ". I set about pulling off my pink top and getting into the black one. Of course my midnight blue bra was now on parade.

As I pulled everything back in place. The ladies gave me a small set of applause and big smiles. I again blushed heavily. MsJoslyn spoke, I love that bra design and color it really looks wonderful is it comfortable? Yes mam, its fairly new but have worn it quite a bit and long day's its been nice.

Your black and white outfit is also very nice although that bra gets completely hidden which is a shame. Well madam' what do you think that's the big question? " You ladies nailed it the white and black really look good on him, I am sold but let's look at black on black as well, Sweetie switch to the black panties real quick."

I swapped quickly and again got more applause. That's a really cute and sexy look , love the slight midriff showing. Your wife has really good tastes in picking your outfits, you really need to thank her properly. I took the hint, "Thank you honey for your selections for me". " Your welcome, so which color options do you love the most?" Well I think maybe the pink and white although black on black was really nice.

"Don't worry Sweetie you will have opportunities to spend time in them all. Ladies thanks so much for your helpful comments and guidance. I apologize for his hesitation and rude comments ". MsJoslyn remarked well we understand he's having to process a lot. " That's no excuse, I expect better from him your sharing your time and thoughts to help us develop, I hope you will let me know of any difficulties or disrespect ."

That's no problem but I am sure it want be an issue will it Sweetie? No mam, I really appreciate both of your support, help and suggestions for me. Please correct me if I say or upset you during a visit ".

If we are done I am ready to change back and purchase my new panties. " Yes, we better wrap up we have other shopping to attend too this morning and you'll probably be having other customers it's been quite this morning. Oh, Saturday mornings are always slow everybody sleeps in. We usually check inventory and plan orders for Monday. I very happy we got to share this time today. We both enjoy opening new avenues of experience. Sweetie we work with a full range of men and women many with much greater diversity than you. Never be embarrassed or shy about discussing anything with us. We keep many secrets with our customers private. We love helping couples explore and expand their loving relationship wherever they want it to go. You get changed we all will meet you out at the counter. The three of them left and closed the door I got myself properly redressed and carried the panties and my tote bag out with me.

As we were checking out MsJoslyn asked me how I liked my CK Micro in a nonchalant way, my wife standing by me. It's fine, lightweight and comfortable again blushing. Well we both could not help but notice you were caged, your madame told us the brand and model. Of course we sell some really nice metal and plastic cages but our folks don't create any really short models, wish they would expand their lines into the short and micro lengths ranging. We could see more product since there are more short and small ones than big and long especially in caged world. Be proud you're serving and respecting your madame.

I thanked them again as I paid for my new panties. Again they delightedly offered to see and help us solo or jointly. Even offered by appointment meetings if needed. I walked out carrying my tite bag and pink bag.

When we got back in car my wife asked if I learned anything with our visit. I told her yes and I was very sorry I upset her and misbehaved. I learned not to disagree with her over her directives. "Well that's good you created your own embarrassing events in there, I didn't plan to demonstrate your entire position although i had discussed many things with Joslyn and Donna. I don't think they were very surprised today. They are very experienced with the wild side of people. They make their living on people and their kinks as they call it.

She told me to head back ut was time to visit MsD she was allowing a flexible arrival since she was doing paperwork at the shop. She texted her as we drove over.

7. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    Saturday had become an embarrassing disaster after my unveiling at MsJoslyn's shop with my chasity and submissive position revealed and discussed.

Driving over to MsD's shop I vowed to keep my mouth shut and not do anything to create any upset. My blurted outbursts lead me into major compromising requirements. Two more people know my secret of being caged and wearing panties and bra.

MsD is fully aware of bras of course and last two visits I had used panty as extra coverage of the mens bikini undies for modesty. I figured bra check on new bras and possibly picking additional larger cup bras. She texted again as we drove into parking lot. MsD greeted us at the door locking behind us.

She headed us back to a fitting room, I was wearing the new midnight blue DD with older forms. We had picked up my new forms and GG bra on the way. She had stepped in to swap out while I waited in car. She had me carrying it. As we sat down MsD asked for my extra bra, I opened and reached to extract it.

To my surprise I found my fashion tops and Panties, not my bra . By weight I knew it was there. I pulled the other up to locate the bra. Of course everyone saw the pink, white and black ruffled clothing as I reached in with other hand to extract the bra and forms.

MsD asked what all did I have with me? My wife answered, " Oh those are his new tops and bottoms, he just selected and purchased the panties this morning ". I slipped the quickly back into the tote. I turned to offer her the bra as requested.

She began to reach out and took the bra, how have been adjusting to the larger forms and the natural weight silicone?

Its been very different especially the GG it's wider and my arms rub constantly along the sides. Overall both are wearing comfortably even on longer days. Any shoulder pain? No mam, the blue one I hardly feel the straps. The white one only an occasional tug or pull depending on position. Its mostly the side and front projection that I notice. Weight not bothering you? Well no not really I mean the wide band's seems to control and distribute the weight well.

That's exactly the way it's designed Sweetie and apparently you're adjusting well carrying an ample bosom. I expected you to be complaining honestly you made a serious increase to your bust. No mam no complaints none at all. The bras are wonderful.

My wife looked at me, " well I am very glad you're so happy in your new sizing". She grinned at MsD. Well madame he certainly surprised me I really expected him to complain. " Well he certainly complained earlier at MsJoslyn's shop, of course that did and will be causing him some retribution , Sweetie would you like to tell her about it?".

I would please like to not discuss the earlier events, please. MsD looking at my wife, I take it he was disrespectful today. She looked at me, were you rude today? I spoke out of turn I apologized to everyone.

"What he means is he received part of his punishment this morning but he isn't finished on the matter. OK, I believe I understand, did you tell him about the BIG surprises instore for hi today? " No, felt I would allow you the honor, go ahead and show him the new options or should I say upgrade. "

She turned and set my brain the dresser top. She pulled the top drawer open and retrieved another white bra. Well since the 6532 has been successful and totally comfortable for you let's see how you do with the II cup and a size up in forms holding the massive cups in each hand. Let's get your shirt and bra off setting the bra next to the other it was obvious a size change.

I slipped off my shirt and bra which she took and traded out with the new one. She brought the cups up to my chest I slipped my arms into the straps and traded with her to hold the cups in place. She came around and brought the massive band around and hooked me in. OK stop and scoop your breasts into place. She then made slight adjustments on the straps.

How's that Sweetie? It feels about like my other one except more projection and definitely more side extension. Well Sweetie you're got to understand as breasts grow they gain diameter as well as projection cups spread in both planes. Yes mam, I understand, it's seems like a good fit.

My wife was watching me, " Sweetie that looks nice so it's not real different to you?" Well not real different beyond the extra dimensions and a little weight. MsD turned and asked my wife if this was adequate since there was another size up form available .

"Would that bra accommodate the next size?" No this II is pretty maxed out with these but it goes into JJ in his band size. That would work if you want larger. We still need room for his breasts and they appear to be enlarging as well. Maybe I should remeasure since he is growing.

" Yes probably a good idea, we go see DocK for updates on his hormone levels in 10 days. She may start HRT regimen to counteract and limit growth if levels still are elevated. Trying to avoid that if possible ".

OK let's take your bra off and get the tape measure out and remeasure your bust. Next came her taking 3 measurements and then compared to my chart history. Well Sweetie you're up a half cup at this point definitely should increase your cup size with those or the other forms. Your natural breasts need room for themselves especially if you keep sprouting. Your solo bras you wear without forms are probably getting a bit snug.

My wife spoke up " he hasn't been going solo much anymore and he's not in the future. I decided he's going with at least his cutlet forms minimum going forward. ". Oh, well then he may be needing additional bras if that's the case. You said as a minimum is he planning to use regular forms as well in general wear? He will be wearing the midsize regular forms and the cutlets for daytime for cushion"

Let me see his record shows besides the new size 12 he had the size 10 for night before and size 7 , those both when combined with his own breasts will be a full bust assuming you're wanting concealment . His silhouette will require careful care not to be revealed in public. His shirts will require special selection to mask the bustline.

" He's worn them before in public and it's up to him to hide his assets and he's already used his size 7 in the midnight blue out in public ". Well honey it was limited public I was driving and fuel stopping mostly very limited public. She looked at me with anger in her expression. " Are you going to start contradicting me again? Do you think that is a wise choice?"

No mam , I just meant to explain the actual public conditions. " Well since you're such an authority on exposure levels I shall test you ". MsD let's get him covered up I mean he's sitting there half naked speaking about public exposure ".

Oh I am sorry hear slip this dressing gown on for modesty Sweetie your should not go around exposed . I wasn't going around we just finished measuring things. Sweetie the things are called breasts and I am aware we were measuring your breasts but I finished that several minutes ago. Ladies would automatically cover themselves back up within moments of completion. Well I am not a lady, I didn't t think about it.

" That's enough backtalking to MsD and me , you need to shut up right now. MsD would you step out with me so we could discuss something?" Certainly let's go to my office. They left me sitting there alone. I knew I had my wife upset and probably MsD with my comments. After telling myself to be on best behavior and holding my tongue. I certainly failed in that plan. I planned a quick and major apology the moment they returned.

After about 15 minutes I heard the talking approaching the dressing room not able understand the conversation and they went quite as they got close. Moments later the door opened. As they walked in I started to speak. Ladies I really owe you both apologies, I am really sorry for my rude response earlier.

" Well you're right about making rude comments but that lame apology isn't adequate . MsD do you agree?" Yes madame your exactly right about that! He certainly was much bolder putting out rude comments than that wimpy apology. " I definitely agree and I truly want to apologize to you for his disrespect to you, someone who has only gone out if her way to assist him when many would have said no or just laughed at him".

I thank you and accept that heartfelt apology madame. As for him what should we do. " First let me assure you his disrespect ends now, it will not be tolerated at all. If in the future he makes any remarks or gestures that offend you it will meet immediate and severe punishment . "In the future I will be here for visits but if he was to make a solo visit and he misbehaves in anyway just contact me immediately. If you want I will happily allow you to witness his punishment ".

They both looked at me. MsD said she would be happy to report any issues and would decide if she wanted to witness the punishment if it occurs. I was shocked by what my wife was saying. I kept quiet my mouth had already created a catastrophe. She was implying that she would punish me in front of MsD, I was envisioning receiving a spanking on display. I could only imagine what they may have discussed during their meeting but I figured she was informed at least partially about my growing submissive status. She already had done this at MsJoslyn's shop but didn't include talking about punishment.

"MsD would you get the larger forms for us to try out , I know you don't have the larger cup bras on hand but let's see how it works in his II cup". Sure thing madame it's going to be snug. " I will get things ready with him for your return as we discussed " That's fine I will go round things up.

As left the room my wife came over by me. " I am only going to say this once and don't expect you speak unless it's to answer a direct question, failure to comply will find the paddle in the tote being used on your butt cheeks, do you understand that?." Uh, yes man.

"Get your pants off, keep your dressing robe on. Also get black pettiipanties and your paddle out of the tote " I reached into the bag and Indeed the paddle was down in the bottom. I handed it to her and set the ruffled panties on the extra chair. I slipped my pants off and placed them on chair covering the panties . " Put your new panties on top you will be needing them ". I did as requested, I knew then MsD was going to be seeing me in my regular panties and cage along with the new panties over them. My wife sat down placing the paddle in her lap. She looked at me, " Sweetie you better behave, I am prepared to spank you right here and MsD is invited to witness if she wants to. I will not tolerate any errors at all, do you understand what I am saying?. Yes mam.

MsD returned and set to work placing the even larger forms into the bra pouches. I watched as she worked together them in. It was absolutely maxed out. She turned to install it on me, I slipped the dressing robe off and slipped my arms into the straps. We swapped so I held the full cups as she set about hooking, dmshe paused, let me add this hook extension. She then completed and adjusted straps out a little. OK Sweetie no drop and scoop yourself into the cups. I worked myself into proper positions on left and right. Came back upright my bra was a bit puckered at center standing off my chest almost a inch instead of flush. I inserted my fingers into the gap.

MsD replied, i expected it to gap your cups were overflowing before adding your breasts that is why we would need a jj cup. Its just too much for this bra but you can see the difference and effect to profile. Madame what do you think would you want this profile actually the jj cup will generate a slightly larger profile when proper space is there.

"I believe I do like this better if we are investing in new forms but I would like to see how it looks with his fashion tops and pettiipanties. Would you like to step out or stay while he adds clothing?" That's you choice he's keeping his panties on so I fine either way. " Well then, stay. Sweetie put on the black panties and get your pink top on, MsD thinks it will be a nice color combination ".

That told me she had discussed my new sleep sets during their meeting and apparently her options of punishment for my errors. They probably spoke of my chasity eve if not it had become obvious as I added the pettiipanties because they both watched and the white CK showed through in color and shape outline. The panties on I retrieved and put on the pink fashion top.

Well Sweetie stand up and model for us you look lovely. Standing up I wanted to shout out but kept quiet. I felt my eyes watering I was really getting emotional. The wife began telling me to turn and stop as I showed off the outfit. The ruffled elastic top accommodated the increased bust without issue.

"MsD you were absolutely spot on about the pink and black combination, I love it". Yes, I have used it for years with bras and panties it's a very sexy blend. I have converted many women to using it who at first mention felt negative till they try it. Some don't everybody's different, what's great is we have options in lingerie and might as well use it.

"Sweetie it appears that top handles the new bustline easily and has room to spare, let's try the black it's a size down ". I switched and worked the black into place. It also held everything and had a little room left.

MsD said it looked fantastic she checked the extra room space. It would accommodate the JJ and it's extra projection and side needs. Your tops are good to go . Madame he can wear whatever you wish with these tops. The cost is same on either form size and the bigger bra is equal cost to II . Whatever you decide.

"Well, let's go with the larger forms and let's order a JJ bra to better accommodate his new bust , let's try your shirt on over everything Sweetie ."

I reached over to grab my shirt. Madame I do believe his shirt will struggle to accommodate all of that chest. " I know, just going to see how bad it puckers ". I got into my shirt, both of them giggled and smiled. Well he can button it up but I a afraid without some serious darts his bra peak and top at puckers is going to show off his bra and ruffles, not to mention his pointing highlights. I could see in the mirrors what she was saying.

" Yes, I have been considering locating him some shirts with deep darts to allow better capacity". Well if you can find female relief darts maybe, but these are for bedtime right?

" Yes, primarily, but I have increased his day use of the mid sized forms . I decided he is wearing his cutlets at a minimum during daytime and I am expanding that more to his mid size forms. I want to isolate his breasts and nipples full time. "

Well we could look towards minimizing bra designs we can hide 1 to 2 cup sizes potentially. Otherwise he's going to have to be extra careful and watch things closely to prevent things getting noticeable. Have you considered maybe smaller form size his natural breasts are growing so maybe combination f smaller forms might achieve your goal. Enough silicone to isolate and protect but not be jumping out to show off. I have some smaller donations in back you can have for free. We will have to match a new bra probably as you notice with his own breasts and the cutlets he nearly fills the 40DD now. I would suggest a 4 or 5 size form that would fill the DD. We could then try same in minimizer style to compare based on his regular shirt. That should keep him looking like just a guy with big moobs to the average person.

"OK, we can try the smaller forms we will see how they look and evaluate how well they isolate. The cutlets aren't enough they reduce sensations but I won't them eliminated as much as possible for him. His hypersensitive nipples need protection even more than ever".

I will will bring a few sizes to show you I have a good selection in donations right now. I know you want him at night wearing natural weight silicone what about in smaller daytime the whipped silicone are softer and probably would protect the nipple points better by molding around them.

" Well that's optional his nipples actually tend to invert and go flat under current forms, it's actually quite cute. When he takes his bra off their flush or even retracted slightly. Then they perk up and swell up and out to become perky". We would work with any weight silicone it's about size mainly.

Alright let me go round some things up why don't you take the cutlets out of the DD while I'm gone will try it first and then look to other bras to compare your profiles.

I went ahead and did as requested. I also removed my fashion top and bra . I slipped the dressing robe back on. MsD returned with box containing forms. She stacked them in piles by size, three sets.
    She put the smallest into the blue bra. I slipped down the robe and ard into straps. She hooked me up and I adjusted everything. All slack was out of cups. Those are size 4 they are regular silicone.

As you can see they along with his own breasts fill out the 40DD. Not over filled , I have a size 5 in ultralight weight silicone we will try next. She did a quick tape measure reading and made notes.

" Sweetie let's have you test the isolation level, better yet come over here and I will do it. " I went to her she the proceeded to mash and push on both breasts. She was watching my face. After that she squeezed down I felt the shock and jumped. She then pinched down I almost screamed as i pulled back. " Well, it's easy to see your feelings aren't isolated.

MsD was behind us but certainly saw my retreat movement. Probably if she looked into mirrors she watched my wife's hands on me. "Let's swap to larger size and try again ".

We repeated on both the next two sets which were both the softer ultralight silicone. Each time she took down measurements and noted. Again I was tested by my wife she found the size 6 capable of fending of her attack motions. " I believe these might work but this bra is over flowing. Although his natural bosom cleavage is quite prominent and cute.

Are you interested in generating cleavage as well? " No not necessary its hidden and wasted under his shirt. Its just cute how buxom he's getting when its pushed out some. I mainly want him isolated from sensations we can try your other bra suggestions.,"

I will go grab a couple of alternative models. His 6582 is somewhat a minimizer but there's better ones. I be right back let's take that bra off. I quickly wrapped back into my dressing robe. Sitting there quietly I had decided less words were better. I felt like I was in a mine field. I more than dreaded the thought of being spanked during this or any visit.

MsD returned with black and beige bras she traded out the forms into the first. Next thing I was fastened in and measured. This model took a little over 1/2" off. My wife again applied her tests to check isolation. She noted my reactions. " Twice she repeated her clam and pinch moves. " Your feeling with these aren't your? " Yes not really major but Yes ". She did another twin pinch, I jumped and yelped slightly. " I think you're lying seems like fairly major reaction. She did it again. Yes mam I feel it, you applied more pressure those times. "Well maybe but next it's either you do don't, I expect full isolation, period, understand? Yes man, no sensations at all , I understand.

We changed again this time I was reduced by overall by over an inch. I failed worse with her testing. " These aren't working out for the isolation ". Well they spread things out to minimize projection but in doing that we lose mass over his tender nipples apparently. If we increase the form size we get back to same projection.

"I think minimizer bra styles are the answer he is just going to adapt having more bosom and work with it. It will be his burden to keep of people's radar "

With care that can work but his risk of being noticed is increased. Guess he will adapt since that is your choice for him. Are you prepared for the challenges Sweetie? Yes mam, I will just have to do my best and be on guard all the time. I hope to keep this secret between us as well. Well I can handle you personally when needed the girls might notice your size order changes since they do the receiving and order status updates. I can deal with any questions they have, unless your madame has other thoughts.

" No for now the 3 of of us can deal with this. Of course if MsD or I need to that status could change. Keep that in your thoughts Sweetie ".

Well let's upgrade your size and we've ordered you larger 6858 , I will decide about additional 40DD in other colors after we work this abit. MsD let's get his bill ready so he can pay you. Did he have any demerits with you? No nothing on my part and I suppose you were OK with his failure to properly report feeling his nipples being pinched? " Well you have a point there, I did ask about feeling, but I suppose he didn't say none. I guess that might seem punishment. Tell you what since he was rude earlier and only gave a lame apology maybe he does need a few demerits . I will allow you to decide if and how many demerits he should receive!".

They were talking spanking licks, each demerit equals a lick. I started sweating bullets over their debating my fate.

Well I feel he wasn't honest with you about your testing and his apologies to us were far from heartfelt. I feel it would be appropriate for one demerit for each poor apology and another for holding back information of feelings in his nipples from your testing, if you concur.

" MsD fully concur and I agree at least this time 3 demerits have been earned here today. I will deal with his earlier outbursts later as a separate affair. Would you like to be present during his punishment since part of it is for you?"

Yes madame I believe in this case that's appropriate I would request he keeps his panties in place since I am staying. " I agree that is appropriate today. Sweetie we need to get you changed back into the 40DD and size 6 forms and back to your basic panties, I will then have you bend over and hold at ankles while I administer you punishment. After the first your will apologize for the failure to report nipples being effected, the second you will apologize to me for your rude remarks and finally after the third you will stand and face MsD and apologize and thank MsD for being so lenient to your bad behavior. After that you will get dressed and pay her for your purchases.

I changed back and it was time I bent down and grabbed my legs. She contacted my first lick and I almost went over. I staggered my feet to offset the force. I apologized for my incomplete answer. Then came the second lick, she wasn't holding back. I felt my eyes watering up, my voice cracked a bit as I poured out my apology to my wife . I tried to calm my emotions down . Then the final lick landed again I dipped forward. I stood and turned to her, in my now trembling voice worked to get my best apology out to MsD and then followed with a big thank you for her being very kind and lenient in my punishment selection. Tears were on my cheeks I fought not to get into full bore crying despite wanting to. The wife held nothing back.

MsD then thanked me and accepted my humble apology and included she hoped in the future this won't happen again. She then stepped out to prepare my total. I started dressing and the wife stopped me. No what I thought. " pull your panties dow and bend back over. Goodness she's going to spank me some more. I gritted my teeth, instead I heard the camera sound and saw flash of her cell phone taking a photo. "Alright stand up an put your panties back in place, finish dressing. I did am, as we walked out she handed me her phone and instructed me to show it to MsD and to thank her again and an extra thanks for finally achieving you goal of properly achieving your nickname imprint onto your cheeks.

Looking at the photo of my cheeks white flesh except for 3 imprinted words "Bitch".

MsD viewed the photo. Smiled and remarked, guess I should have said 4 demerits so you cheeks would match, maybe next time. I thanked her again and. Apologized again.

I paid her everything and we left. I was wearing my new standard equipment. I may become a hunchback my posture may shift permanently at this rate. I am going to have to adjust to having a chest line to be careful with.

Aspire02 likes this.
  8. Guest 2684

Local Time:
    Keep her happy enjoy your new attire

9. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    I am trying but certainly costing me much of my dignity. I am now in a triangle of women helping her quest. I certainly have become a complete pawn in the game.

10. jking90

jking90 Member

NY
    Local Time:
    Wow, thank you for the lengthy and detailed post! That must have been humiliating in the store, and more so when you posted it here. Why does your wife to want you to become so busty, more than the gynecomastia? There are probably ways to minimize the nipple area without your development - did you say or do something?

Those bras must be Jodee, they use unusual letters for the larger sizing. I think GG = H, HH=I and so on. So your new ones will really stand out! The old tops won't fit, you might need to watch Woman Within for clearance sales. If the forms have larger nipples or she attaches silicone nipples to them, you'll need to cover them up as well. Some of the Cacique bras have lots of padding, which may stop the sensations, but will make your chest more noticable. A real catch-22.

The first time I wore very large forms, I realized how difficult it was to see my feet and I had to adjust my posture. But that wasn't out in public. Women may be checking out your chest - good luck on adjusting to all the things women have to deal with, and your wife pushing all of your buttons

StubHub likes this.
  11. Guest 2684

Local Time:
    You my friend are a beacon on what a lot of us would wish for in our lives

StubHub likes this.
  12. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    Cacique I will have to research that brand. Jodee is both the new bras and has been a primary source. Also Trulife and Almost U especially in my newest collection. ABC ana Amonea are also in my lingerie drawer.

The first move into larger which now are my smaller forms was about getting sleep around the gynecomastia knots and my nipples sensitivity. The larger bust I believe is all about training and experiencing the issues and I suppose control of me and increasing the feminization phase of training. She doesn't explain her motives to me for certain, I believe her ladies may be involved as well.

My forms don't have much nipple at all currently. MsD spoke about the option on some forms and the available add on if she decides later in the past, even showed them to us. That's all I need to be icing on the cake. I certainly hope that's not in my future.

Padded and foam cups are inadequate to isolate my nipple sensations. Even the 1" cutlets don't. They actually are getting worse these day's. The more they are hidden the worse they are uncovered.

Wearing larger sizes has taught me loads of respect to ladies of large busts. In the past I would admire them as a typical make today my thoughts are completely different. That may be part of her point.

Thanks for you comments and input.

Aspire02 likes this.
  13. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    Thanks, maybe you're heading that way when you're lady gets the time to focus on your training more.

Guest 2684 likes this.
  14. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    Saturday brought changes , MsD had only had the chance to see me in my panties , My cage outline and it's white color contrast against panties left little to guess about but wasn't discussed. That was erased during my visit yesterday as I was introduced to my new II super cup bra my new standard.

Going out in my moonlight panties the CK Micro is basically visible or it's outline if I have panty liner in use. Saturday I was told to not wear liner. That left visibility and high risk of leakage stains on panties. I often leak and never know when.

MsD has discussed matching panties for some bras, jn past when available a couple of times, we had passed as not needed. That was also when my use of panties was private. After this visit my regular use of panties is fully open to her as well. So now all the ladies know along with my chasity and submissive position.

I got to stand in just my panties to remove and replace my bras. She complemented my full brief panties and the excellent fit. The wife said her selections were based on being adequate to contain my little package including the micro cage.

As I modeled the new bra they discussed various options but MsD firmly felt although great for home and bedroom this bra and forms would be observable. She reluctantly had to agree finally with a final thought maybe during winter. I had been following everything asked if me. Demerits can be generated by slow response, the wrong words basically anything that displeases her. She now has given these ladies the option to report and have demerits issued if i don't follow directions and behave properly while shopping. MsD has already exorcised this option on the previous visit . I hoped to do nothing during this visit to have a repeat of being spanked in front of her.

As we were getting wrapped up my wife asked if I has displayed proper behaviour and comportment. She paused a moment, well overall he's done better today with only one small exception. "What would that be?" Well I did notice he was standing with soiled panties. " Goodness, your right, I see it. " I had indeed managed to make a small spot on the front.

"Sweetie you have gotten your panties wet again and we have more shopping ". I am sorry, you know it happens, you told me to go without a pad. " I know exactly what I told you to wear, that isn't relative, what is relevant is your wet and we will have to go back home to change your panties ". I am very sorry , I can't control it and you know that.

MsD spoke up, sorry to interrupt if you're interested I carry some full brief panties like the pair you used for modesty before in his size that could save you a detour, after all accidents happen.

"Thanks , that's a great idea Sweetie. MsD and I will go pick something nice for you to change into. They went out leaving me standing, I slipped on the dressing robe and sat down ". I was devastated and more than embarrassed.

They returned together, MsD walked to me and handed me a pair of panties, pink lace trimmed ones. I took them and remarked, they are pink and really lacy compared to my Bali panties. Here why don't you change and get dressed and put your blue 40DD back on . The pink is a nice match to you're cute fashion top. My wife told me to take out an panty liner from my Murse, to prevent additional accidents. I kept the dressing robe on and exchanged my panties. They were not paying attention to me as I did. I put the liner in place before sliding the panties on.

I slipped off the dressing robe and MsD unhooked me and rehooked me back into my blue bra. My wife was holding my soiled panties and the dressing robe. " MsD I must apologize he's contaminated the dressing robe as well. With your permission, he will borrow it to properly wash and can return it Monday first thing ".

That's fine but I don't work Monday's but he can give it to Linda, I will leave a note for her to expect the delivery. I spoke up, your not telling her why are you? " MsD, you are welcome to tell her whatever you want about why he's dropping it off. " Thank you madame, I had not planned to, but maybe I should so there's no confusion.

"Well you never fully answered the question earlier about any offense or discretions, other than soiled panties. What do you think?" Well madame originally only his little wetness was at issue but since then he's made multiple remarks. I am afraid he has again earned some corrective actions. Wetness , dispute over my color choice and dispute over dropping of the robe. He also rebuked you over your dressing choices for him, trying to blame you for his wet panties . Seems to me he should be held accountable.

" I believe he has earned 4 demerits by your suggestions would you agree ? Would you care to witness while I administer?

I think 4 is adequate to remind him if the errors and I would like to stay, thank you. " Sweetie. before you dress turn and bend over, grab your ankles again. I took my licks, with wet eyes I got dressed.

Made my purchases, the soiled clothes went in one bag and my purchased bra another. MsD thanked us and let us out.
    My day did not get any better as shopping continued.

Guest 2684 and Aspire02 like this.
  15. anasyrma

anasyrma Long term member

Engineer
    Virginia outside Washington, DC
    Local Time:
    4:52 PM
    Thanks for your very detailed journal. I'm curious if you have any idea about how your wife eventually wants you to dress, especially in public. It sounds like fully female withthe largest set of breast forms you can handle and possibly always in a dress? Has she mentioned you wearing women's shoes at all, or make up?

16. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    Saturday continued with a visit to MsJoslyn's shop they had contacted her apparently. She would not disclose what I would be shopping for.
    At this point I don't know where I will end up. She's not mentioned makeup or dressing changes in public.

She's pushed the normally night wearing larger forms to push for day public subdued wear. Si far it's been to make me worry and of course exercise her authority.

I guess I will find out over time. She likes surprising me so do not feel she will layout her plans. I wonder if she has a long term plan or is just going along random.

Guest 2684 likes this.
  17. jking90

jking90 Member

NY
    Local Time:
    Cacique is a Lane Bryant brand. It is not a mastectomy bra, but designed for those that have larger cup sizes. I wouldn't want to take you away from your shop, but Lane Bryant is usually friendly towards those with breast forms.

You may need to be careful if you get nipple attachments, if your bra or top are too tight, they will stand out. When you look in the mirror, they may be looking back at you.

I'm sorry that the padding doesn't help reduce your sensations, but I'm glad that the forms are working. I think your wife probably wants you to experience all the fun of being very buxom, and bouncing around in your new tops. I felt a lot of sympathy after I wore very large forms.

My nipples are not sensitive like yours, but she might have you play with your 'new' breasts, just to tease and deny you. Thanks for the update!

StubHub likes this.
  18. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    We caught early lunch before MsJoslyn's shop. The wife said I would need adequate time for my shopping. As we drove I inquired about what I would be shopping for. She said that would be determined after our arrival and all I needed to do was properly behave myself.

After arriving we were greeted by MsJoslyn and MsDonna we at that point were the only customers. I was told to look around while they had a lengthy conversation in the back section. They broke into laughter several times, I figured I was the subject matter.

I spent my time looking at the wide selections of dildos they carried the ones I now have were some of the smallest and shorter ones. I still was in awe of some of the ones MsDonna said were molded from the real thing. I had tried to not to study them with the ladies present. I also spent time at the plugs and chasity cages all the cages too long and large for for my tiny pinke. I ended returning to the dildo counter. I was looking and studying the larger ones with engorged veins.

I had gotten so involved looking I had not noticed them returning. MsJoslyn startled me Sweetie have you found something you want there? Oh. no, just killing time only glancing at the counter. Glancing, only glancing, I hardly think that accurately covers you're interest level, especially at the dildo section, although you prefer to call them cocks. No mam , just glancing and looking around.

Sweetie you might not realize but you're on camera here in the shop. We could watch everything you did on my iPhone as we discussed things in back. Now would you care to actually tell the truth about what toy's you found interesting.

I just was looking at these life molded cocks MsDonna had briefly mentioned on a previous visit. I just can't believe that someone has junk that large and the veins bulging like that. It doesn't seem real. Oh Sweetie they are perfectly equal to real counterparts, some are even larger. Here let's get them out so you can feel and explore them. No, that's no necessary. I think you need to satisfy your curiosity about larger cocks they seem to fascinate you.

She placed three different ones on the counter. My wife and MsDonna were over by the register talking. MsJoslyn started to hand me the first one, hear you are go ahead and explore this wonderful cock. I stepped back trying to refuse her offering. Sweetie I am not asking, I am telling you to take and explore this beautiful cock. I realize you've never handled anything this magnificent except maybe in your dreams. No step up here and take this cock and explore it your going to examine all 3 and I will be expecting you to tell the difference of each no two cocks are the same.

I checked over to see my wife and MsDonna were now watching me. They were still quietly talking as well. As I grasped the first massive cock I could feel the weight and wrapped my hand around its girth. I could detect the bulging veins as I slipped my hand along it's long shank. I felt the head of the glans and the gap. She remarked this one was called Big John.

I was then handed the next in a swap. Again I used both hands and my eyes trying to compare and detect differences. The glans on this on was larger and the veins bulged more at the base than top. She called this one Long Tom.

Another swap and I was now exploring Sampson she said. I noted a wide gap at the back of the glans along with veins that bulged more over the entire length. I really had not caught these differences looking into the counter. She then retrieved Sampson.

Well Sweetie what do you think, would you like to play with one of these toys? No way mam they are massive, I couldn't imagine going that large. Well I can promise you if you ever do you will be spoiled. No thanks , I mean what I have is very adequate for me.

Well MsDonna took great interest in your time studying the plugs and cages. Shes going to have you for awhile while I talk with your madame. I noticed she was also referring to my wife as MsD often did.

MsDonna called me to the cages. Sweetie I would like to discuss why your checking out these cages. I mean we don't carry anything near small enough for you. But I watched you spend a fair amount of time here. What reason would you have. I don't really know, I was just looking and thinking about the size of some of these. I guess I was thinking about them being filled and holding back someone's larger erections. Well I guess that would be somewhat fascinating since you're not even getting small erections, right? My wife apparently discussed my lack of erections and My ED.

Well no, but my medications are the problem currently. Well from you're madame's information you really lost potential before the meds, is that accurate. Well I guess to some extent, I mean I am getting older and my hormones went crazy. Well enough of that let's move over to the anal pleasure toys that's at least something that can serve a actual function for you. I understand you've really taken to anal play including spending much of the time plugged, is that right, how about now are you plugged currently?

No mam I am not, but Yes I do spend a good bit of time plugged, she directs my use. How have you been doing with your current plugs have they been comfortable especially during longer periods? Yes mam, I have had very little issue with even over 12 hour days. What little issues? Well leakage of lubricant primarily sometimes an occasional pinch. I see well is one better than the other about pinching. Yes mam my last one with the tapered stop rarely does it, MsDonna recommended it and was right. MsDonna has extensive knowledge in about every toy type well beyond what I carry in the store.

Sounds like we need to expand your plug options that first one was just a beginners model you've outgrown beginners status. MsDonna come over when you can he needs to look at something new in a plug selection. Sure thing Joslyn we will wrap up our discussion and join you.

Well Sweetie while they finish that its time to test your memory of large cocks. She motioned me to follow her. Walking over she picked up a scarf of the opposite counter. Let's have you stand there and put this on as a blindfold. She tied it and adjusted it's position. That's about right, now I am going to hand you different cocks to feel and your job is to correctly name them. You had plenty of time to get familiar with each of them. Be careful of your picks, incorrect answers will lead to penalties.

Here's the first she placed it in my hands. I was trying to recall my prior notations about each of them. I felt up and down trying to find landmarks I remembered. I noticed the veins being predominantly large and all the way up, I remembered Sampson having that key feature. I proudly called out Sampson. OK let's try the next, she gave no indication of my choosing correctly. I again worked my hands on the shaft and fingered around the glans. I tried to judge the size of the glans I decided this was Big John and named it. Again no right or wrong indication, working my hands and fingers trying to confirm landmarks. As my fingers felt I noticed a difference in the bulge amount to to bottom and became concerned I may have mixed up Long Tom and Big John. I asked if I could change my previous answer? No Sweetie, one shot only you can repeat a name if you want. I thought and decided this was Big John and called it a second time. She jokingly said Final Answer, knowing I got no double chances.

She untied the blindfold and I saw the cocks arranged in front of me. My wife and MsDonna were standing beside her. Well Sweetie you only got one right out of 3 you could have had 2 but when you renamed Big John, you talked yourself out if the right answer, I could tell you lost confidence. I thought you would have done better, as much time your fingers spent feeling and exploring those massive cocks .

Madame, I am afraid he has earned 2 demerits for failing to correctly name the cocks. He also was untruthful about his real interest in admiring them while waiting for us . He also did the same about anal toys and his envy of larger cages, not forthcoming and honest as needed to provide proper guidance. I feel those points warrant demerits as well.

" I would agree with fully with your assessment. I expect 100% cooperation from him and that extends to you both. Sweetie anything these ladies ask is equal to me asking from this point forward, any question gets a immediate and honest answer, any requested action will get immediate execution and no hesitation or challenges. Failure will lead to corrective actions just like at MsD, and both ladies already accepted the invitation to witness. I also accepted their suggestion and offer to participate on some occasions. Did you fully understand what I am telling you?" Yes mam , I understand everything, they have authority same as you during visits. " That's right but it could also extend beyond in the shop, if they decide to issue you homework assignments those count also ". Yes mam , I now also understand that as well .

" Ladies he's all yours, for as long as you need, I will stay out of your way, I believe you understand my goals". Well we do indeed madame and we both are excited to assist you both. He's got fantastic potential and much to experience and from your information he is adapting to this lifestyle.

Sweetie let's get your back with MsDonna, I have a couple of questions for Madame. Come on Sweetie let's go look at a new toy's for your little twat, since you're enjoying that so much. I just hung my head and followed like a puppy.

Let's see what you're ready to move you up to. How has insertion and removals been doing with your larger plug? Well I guess pretty good, if I start from scratch with it I have to take time to adjust and go slowly and allow time. If I rush it gets a bit painful and burning sensations. Removal I just work to relax and slowly pull out. Beyond that just leakage from lubricant working out with movement. Your madame tells us your using pads in front and back to contain your various leaks you can't seem to control. Yes mam, almost always a front pad and rear pads when plugged.

Yes I understand you had a incident at MsD's shop this morning. We know her well we send folk's to her quite often and she does the same, that's how your madame found us. We don't keep a wide range in bra sizes just the most popular sizes. She can fit anyone band and cup we shop there.

Well the leakage especially wearing all day and working is a reality. The pinching should be rare at most with proper base sizing. Based on what you're telling me and level of training it's time to increase your diameter. I'm not sure if I can handle a bigger diameter plug. Sweetie I know you can and don't question my knowledge of your twats capacity otherwise I will have to demonstrate that in real time. MsDonna I wasn't questioning your knowledge, I would never do that. It certainly sounded like you were, you always have enjoyed my suggestions. Yes mam, you advice and suggestions have been excellent even when I was afraid.

Well let's take a look here and find a few for your consideration. We want tapered cap for comfort and we want a 3/4 shank gap as well that's working for all day wear. It's time to expand your twat so 2 1/4 or maybe 2 1/2 diameter with a longer extraction taper. Lets see I've got a couple here to fit the bill. I believe this tantus is the best choice and its dual silicone durometer should really feel great in longer wearing sessions. Sitting and moving should occur and not even notice your plugged except for a bit of extra prostate stimulation pressure. Of course this njoy is metal and its weight would be nearly a constant stimulation to your little sphincter. I will tell you it would increase leakage though, you would probably be using more pads during a day to prevent accidents. The njoy is unique guaranteed your prostate and sphincter both would enjoy the difference it would remind you constantly your plugged.

So what do you think Sweetie? I think the tantrus with my long days. Its difficult to get to the restroom frequently. With the other normally at lunch and late afternoon without danger of accidents. Well based on other clients I would tell you to check your pad every 2 hours otherwise you would risk an accident. More movement more leaking the pleasure and sensations are far greater but results in more lubricant leakage.

I think the tantrus makes a better choice at this time, I trust your judgment that I can handle it's bigger size. Sweetie I promise if you take your time that sweet little twat will take this and more. Patience and good lubricant, you use lube shooters to fill yourself internally your in perfect readiness.

Since you don't have a plug in currently let's open up a new package give it a proper cleaning and get your twat filled up so you're feeling natural . Do you have lubricant and lube shooter with you? Yes mam, in my Murse . How about pads? Yes mam I have both sizes. Well here's the new plug. borrow my toy sanitizer, go to the restroom and take your time as you insert yourself. Right now? Yes , Missy take yourself in there right now unless you need instructions or help. No mam, I know what to do, I will be back as soon as I can. Don't rush yourself, take your time, that's extremely important.

I gathered things and headed for the bathroom. I slipped my pants and panties off. I sanitized and washed the plug. I injected three shooters of lubricant plus lubed the plug. I began to massage myself using the tip to penetrate and relax things. I began deeper penetrations working to relax myself. I continued to relax and expand. I added some more lubricant and continued. I finally began to just slowly penetrate pausing and insert. All of a sudden in jumped in and I felt the stop settle against me. I took a breath it was fully filling me. I could feel the pressure against the prostate.

I used a couple of paper towels to wipe up excess lube. I took out larger pad and put in my panties. I went ahead and changed my wet front pad. I slipped them and my pants back on. Got everything gathered up and headed back out.

We had gotten a couple of other shoppers while I was in the restroom. I walked over to MsDonna to quietly tell her everything was in place. She in turn asked if I had any difficulty getting the plug inserted. Unfortunately she spoke in normal tone. I just shook my head, one of the ladies was looking our way.

MsDonna signaled me with a wiggling finger to follow her. We walked over to the dildo counter, she asked me which of my 3 test cocks I found the most interesting. I was really wanting to be somewhere else. She looked at me. Well which one do you like the most, she raised her voice. I did not wait any longer for a louder request. I guess the Sampson would be it. My wife was sitting up by MsJoslyn at the register area. MsDonna went down and brought up a box containing a new Sampson. I heard MsJoslyn saying to my wife, I told you Sampson would be the one. Of course the 2 customer's also could hear if they were listening.

MsDonna said for me to go wait in dressing room 1 for her. I quickly disappeared and waited anywhere but out in the shop. MsDonna knocked and entered, she had the Sampson along with a bag of unknown item's. I thought you might prefer some privacy for this next activity and discussion. Thank you for sending me back here, I just know those ladies were hearing everything.

Well yes probably as well as seeing. We do try to maintain things in a comfortable zone. Your madame has requested us to assist her in developing your persona. You are just beginning a long journey full of exciting adventures and developments.

She's told us about your gynecomastia and how developed you've become. We already know about your Cherry Keeper Micro cage. As we said before fir someone as small as you that is a perfect cage. How's you new plug feeling? It's fine I mean I feel it pressing my prostate , I know I am leaking, front and back. Your leaking already in back? Yes mam, I can feel it, it's probably because I used 3 lube shooters, I put extra in. Well 2 would have been enough, well will just have to change a pad, do you have extras? Yes mam, I have been taught to be prepared.

Well you noticed I have a Sampson here , I also have your madame's harness. I want you to insert it to see how well it fits. It is from now on your job to prepare her cock for pegging your sweet twat. She will only instruct you when and what cock to load. She will only do it herself If she decides too. Is that understood? Yes mam, I understand.

OK, let's have you load Sampson in to his new home. I bet your excited about surrendering yourself to him, aren't you? Honestly I am scared thinking about it. Don't be you will be fine Sampson isn't any larger than your new plug, just longer. You really had no trouble taking the new plug in, Sampson will be very similar. Your going to love being filled and his texture is exquisite. Just relax and enjoy, you like taking your current cocks don't you? Well?

Yes mam, I begun too, I guess it's becoming more stimulating. I promise Sweetie you're going to fall in love with Sampson, you will be spoiled you're other cocks will a waste. Maybe for sucking and licking exercise.

I finally settle Sampson into the harness. I was mesmerized by it thinking about it being drilled into my twat. MsDonna told me to stand and remove my pants and shirt, leaving me standing in my pink panties and blue bra. She pulled out a bright colored gathered top. I have this tube top for you to try on. Its designed to be worn braless. Let me unhook you.

I was next dropping away my bra. My breasts exposed to her, I blushed. Don't worry Sweetie I'm used to seeing breasts and actually your quite lovely you should be proud. Now les
    After looking into them after you're helpful comment. They actually carry 2 models of mastectomy bras. A front hook and a rear hook no wire models.

My lady was interested as she follows and reviews my CM account. She has already remarked she is impressed with their products especially since many have matching panties.

I mentioned that their local shops closed during covid but have internet order system. She replied yes but we have local outlet store available. She had already researched that, I anticipate I may be shopping in the near future.

She likes their fuller coverage panty style not skimpy.

Thank you for the lead.

I am destined for full time larger cups according to her I need additional bras to replace my small cups.

missmissy likes this.
  19. Guest 2684

Local Time:
    Glad you are moving in a dirty to make your lady happy

20. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    Moday came and my drop off of the clean robe. MsLinda, as I now address her, she was made aware of why I had and cleaned the dressing robe. My wife had packaged the robe in one of their bags for me. DIL was off so we had an extra day together our first stop was MsD's shop.

We went in together my wife hung back as I got to go up and return the robe. I started of with greeting Linda and she quickly informed me MsD had updated her and as of today all the ladies were to be referred to with MS and their name. She also was to inspect the robe to insure it was properly cleaned for use.

My wife remarked "Sweetie show her your cleaning quality, you should be proud of your ability to clean lingerie, you've gotten skilled at it". MsLinda opened the bag Let's take a look and started unfolding the robe. As she did I saw my Moonglow panties inside the folds. I turned and looked at my wife she merely grinned at me. MsLinda unfolded my panties and looked at them. No signs of any stains on the robe or your panties, that's excellent. Thank you for cleaning things up properly, MsD will be happy as well. She did ask me to check and see if you're new pink panties had proven to be comfortable and a good fit. I noticed your purchases as I updated inventory.

My wife had set me up . They worked fine for me Saturday MsLinda. The wife added " Oh yes, he enjoyed them Saturday he even showed them off at MsJoslyn's after we left here. He washed them also Saturday evening and has them back on today . He probably would enjoy showing you how well they fit if you're interested ".

Really, MsD mentioned he was actually spending a good bit time in panties. " Actually Linda almost all his time is in panties now. Would you care for him to model for you?"

Right then the shop door opened and a lady walked in. Linda slipped my panties back into the bag and handed it to me. I've got another customer afraid I'll have to take a rain check to your kind offer. I dodged that bullet or at least delayed it. My wife spoke " No problem Linda, we can take of that on another visit, Sweetie grab the bag and will head out. " . It was another embarrassing chapter for me regardless.

I did not anticipate a quick return but my wife arranged differently. She arranged an appointment later in day after MsLinda had additional staff.

When we pulled out we were going to post office but then she informed me to return to MsD's shop a few blocks away. I knew what that meant without being told.

I was still in my pink panties and the bag with my moonlight one were in my Murse. We arrived and MsLinda and MsMichele were both at the front to greet us. MsMichlle was the newest clerk but was aware of my bra orders because she contacted me on their arrival. I don't know what she's be told beyond my gynecomastia issues for bras.

MsLinda said she was ready for us and we would use the rear dressing room today. So we headed back I didn't know what was going to happen. MsLinda spoke up, sorry we got interrupted this morning, I run solo first couple of hours on Mondays usually slow. I was very happy madame, when you requested an appointment to return. " Well you're expressed interest iin his latest purchase so I wanted to get your opinion. I understand that he's actually been wearing panties before this. She looked at me, you know Sweetie you had us fooled, anytime MsD casually mentioned matching panties your reactions made us feel you had no interest in other lingerie. We would have been more than happy to help you with panties along with your bras, you know we also handle other lingerie items.

" Sweetie go ahead and take your shirt and pants off, she hasn't seen the new bra or panties. At least not modeled in real time. Yes MsD said they both really worked well on your body and don't worry I was informed about your accessories in your panties.

I took off my outer clothes. MsLinda looked me over and asked for me to rotate around. I am impressed how subtle that bra lays under your shirt. I didn't think you were in the new DD, MsD said your moving into more use of larger forms. Still that still needs your focus to prevent detection.

"Yes, he has to pay attention because the majority of the time he is going DD for day use. I really hoped we could adapt his night forms at least some of the time around home and local, that's looking unlikely ". Yes I agree with MsD, those are too much top size to overlook.

"He's using them at home more but that's it for now while sharing the house " I love those panties that's a very popular style. We carry several other colors when you want additional pairs. You really need to watch your pad placement to prevent accidents. I do check regularly. Well Sweetie that apparently isn't frequently enough as she pointed down. Apparently I moved things around removing my pants, I had another wet spot beyond my pad. Making my cage nearly full view in the transparent wet nylon.

I'm sorry I must have relocated things taking my jeans off. " Sweetie your wet again, let's have you clean up and change ". Madame I know you want the 40DD in red that we have, could I suggest he get a pair of those panties in red also since he needs dry undies. "

" I believe that's a wonderful idea, Sweetie while we are out take off your panties and clean up. Get out a fresh pad and wait on us to return. Put on a robe but cover your cage with tissues, I don't want you staining another dressing robe. ".

They left and I followed her directives. I wrapped double tissues around my micro keeping my knees closed sitting to keep my protection in place. They came back in with the bra and panties in MsLinda's hand. This same red your XMas bra but a DD cup like your blue you already know MsD and I both love and use this bra style. I will also share I use the same panties of course a different size.

Let's get you changed, here's your panties setup your past and slip them on, careful not to leak anything on them. I stood but reached in to keep tissues in place as I came up. I took the panties in the other hand turned away I crossed my legs to hold the tissues. I took my pad to position into the panties. Then set about working them up my legs giving myself a final wipe before removing tissues. I then carefully positioned myself.

As I turned back around, Sweetie you did a fine job with that, now remember keep yourself centered in your pad in both directions. Let's slip off your robe and switch out your bra and forms. She stepped behind me and unhooked me as I slipped my blue bra off. She took it and swapped the forms. She held it up as I slipped into it. She hooked me up and I positioned my breasts.

Your really getting used to the routine aren't you. Yes mam, I have been getting plenty of practice. Practice makes perfect, you just need to pay proper attention to your panties and leakage. Your little cage makes it more of a challenge. Being rounded it will try to walk around more than the pad is designed for. Would you like a little suggestion? Yes mam, I always appreciate suggestions and advice.

You might want to try a slightly thicker pad than these thin light day liners. Your cage and contents will nest into a thicker pad, will stay put better. Thank you, I will look into that. Tell you what, I have some here , I will get you a couple to try out. You can go ahead and get them. " That's very considerate of you". No problem, I keep some here for backup needs, you know.

She stepped out, I slipped the robe back on. She returned and handed me 3 pads, that will give enough to pick up your own. I took them setting them on counter, took on to swap out. I turned my back and switched, these were longer and a little wider and about 1/2 inch thick. I nestled things into place then reset my panties.

I turned around, Sweetie take your robe off and let's check how that works out. As requested they both were studying my outline. " That's not bad at all, looks like a trimmed pubic patch ". MsLinda laughed, yes mam, I believe it does. "Well of course he doesn't have any pubic hair anymore, just like me." Yes, I agree, I've never been a fan of heavy Bush, not to be rude among us ladies. She turned to me, Sweetie here in the shop your one of us, we only want to assist you. So how do you like your new items. They are fine and everything feels comfortable.

Is there anything else you want Sweetie? No mam, unless my wife has something else in mind. " No, I think that's good, I only had another bra on my list, but love your matching panties, and the new pads as well, ho ahead and get dressed, you can pay. ".

At the counter MsMichele had my invoice waiting and gave her my debit card" MsLinda handed me a note, that's the brand , size and style panty pad if you like them. MsMichele handed me my card and invoice, enjoy your purchase.

We headed out , I probably was as red as my panties. My wife asked me why I was blushing, " the girls all know about you. They're all happy to help you out. But remember they will report any failures you make, their orders are equal to mine. "

21. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    She is satisfied for now. I constantly am checking myself when out. I worry about being noticed.

They was a time she pointed out my projection when it was just me in a solo bra.

Guest 2684 likes this.
  22. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    She sent me to gather the grocery items while she browsed around. Once finished I texted all done except frozen foods. She texted me to join her in ladies clothing section at the front corner. Which I did.

I believe her new shop clerks are contributing ideas to her. Joinig her we continued looking for shortalls beyond a pair that is barely big enough for me to get into. She lit up with a big smile at one point as she turned around and held up a pair that appeared larger as I walked up. She declared "it's a 19 were getting it," she folded it and into the buggy. It was black with white flowers and yellow centers.

She the gave me a hand signal to follow her. We spun around and she walked to a clearance rate. "Which do you like? Holding up two gathered elastic tops. A multi colored one and a red with a little white. I said the red one looks better. Into the buggy. " I thought so to but wanted it to be your own selection after all it's for you " . I thought it was for you, I mean it's small and short. " Don't be worried Sweetie, tube tops are very stretchy and I promise its going to fit, if you're real worried there's a dressing room!" No mam, your right it's fine. She smiled, " follow me "

We walked into the sleep wear section . She held up a pink and light gray sleep top. I saw it was a 2X on the hangar. She laid it in the buggy. She held up matching sleep shorts, " no , i prefer panties, with a grin. "OK, let's get our cold stuff and swing by home before our other shopping. We did grabbed a sandwich for lunch. I also got to do quick modeling of new items with her assistance. She was right the tube top fit fine at least she said it did. She held up the black shortalls. "Here Sweetie, check out this suprise really wanted one size up shortalls but this I couldn't pass on. "

I took them and started to put my legs in. It had no legs!. Somethings wrong honey, there's no legs, its open. "Of course it's open Sweetie a pinafore is that way. What the heck is a pinafore, "shut up and get it on with your tube top " I pulled it up adjusting the straps out and hooking them up. It fit a little snug but workable. Honey it's got no legs, it's like a mini dress. "Sweetie I told you it's a pinafore and I know exactly what it is. Your right about dress like, it works that way but also is an alternative to a apron, it's going to serve dual purpose for you . Change back we have other errands.

We headed out , she requested swinging by farm store that was unusual I am usually the one stopping there tools and such.

Once there rather than the usual split up and shop she told me to hang with her. I wandered off a couple of times she texted me to rejoin. That time she told me not to get lost again and I had already earned demerits.

That's when we left garden tool area and headed to rear of store equestrian corner. She started picking up whips of different lengths. She then moved to riding crops she had me hold out my hand for some test swats. She picked an 18 inch in red and black. She popped me on leg twice with it. ",goid reach and just enough give in the arm, don't think I want any of their whips not enough tassel length.

She told me to follow her and not to get lost. She went by boating area and sports equipment the we went to outdoor grilling area. "There's what I need, looks perfect " , she walked over and selected a wooden grill scraper tool. Looked like a miniature boat paddle with a square headed end. " This is exactly what I was looking for, just need to sand the end top round from its pointed shape.

I looked at her, your going to make a paddle out of that? "Well Sweetie actually your going to modify it into your new attitude adjusting tool. Do you think you could scroll saw a little heart in the middle?" I looked around nobody was close by. I suppose maybe, it might be to brittle. ," well you can sand the pointed end into rounded, would not want to cut any skin. " Yes mam, that's doable, would need to test drill for sawing pattern. Its awfully heavy, " yes Sweetie it's weight will make it easier to get a proper lick applied easier.

She handed it to me to carry along with riding crop. Generic everyday items fixing to become new tools fr my corporal punishment application.

As we walked back she detoured to pick out some dog treats for my sons puppy. We walked my dog collar and leashes. she paused. She picked up a black leather collar she told me to step closer she wrapped it around my neck. "Too short " she got a 19inches and wrapped it, "just right ". She then picked up a black leather leash.

She handed both to me. We started walking again. She stopped and picked up a pink collar. " go return those black ones, we are getting it in pink, " I returned and she handed me the pink collar and leash. She started walking again. " keep up and heel properly or I might need to use those before checkout ". With a big grin.

Up front I paid the clerk who had to comment on how pretty the collar and leash were, and how lucky the puppy was. My wife grinned, " oh yes, very lucky indeed ".

I knew she was joking about putting it on me in store but figure at home was going to be different. At least I think it was a joke to scare me.

23. jking90

jking90 Member

NY
    Local Time:
    Wow, it definitely sounds like she has gotten ideas from your friends at the stores, I hope you are on good behavior! I am surprised she didn't have you pick up pads for yourself and pay for them.

That pinafore will be even shorter on you when you try it at home. Your rapid chest growth will pull out the top part of the dress, which will make the lower part rise up higher. I hope you are careful when you pick something up from the ground.

24. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    She doesn't share much of what they discuss. But every visit finds her having private discussions.

The pinafore is indeed short at least on me. She's been looking for an appropriate apron for me. So far hasn't located what she wants.

I am no looking forward to using the pinafore. It takes nothing for me to become exposed so she can joke about my panties showing. There's less than 3 inches when I stand straight. My domestic dress was at least mid thigh.

25. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    You said the author was from "Brassiered site" .

Is that a website?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice