Vanilla to Owner

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by StubHub, Jan 5, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    1:46 PM
    Morning arrived she woke me up. " Get yourself up sleepy head, you have a busy day. " Yes Madame, I'm awake. " Sweetie you had a busy evening, enjoying yourself with a big cock. You did enjoy it? Yes Madame, you know I did. I probably made a spectacle of myself. " Well you certainly showed your cock slut behavior!"

" Well let's get your demerits caught up , breaking silence, disrespectful talk and complaining about cock size about covers it. Get your new paddle and strip" . She sat on the end of bed. Stretch across my lap and bed this time. My position had my uncaged clity across her thigh.

She began and her licks were setting me on fire. My new paddle gift was truly effective at making me feel disciplined. " That's everything except your being disrespectful about your response to my prostate massage and ball play. I am going to give you a choice of demerits. Six more licks or request me to play with your balls again. You may ask me politely for your preferred choice. "

I really didn't want more licks. Madame would you please play with my balls for my demerits. " I thought you did not enjoy that? " Madame I want you too my ball's instead of the paddle. " Very well but ask me properly!"

Madame please play with my balls again as my discipline, I would enjoy that. "Very well, spread your legs so you may enjoy yourself " She proceeded to spend 5 minutes manipulating and applying various levels of squeezing my balls. It was not pleasant but my sore buns got some relief.

Every time she applied pressure I was reminded my weakness and improper comments lost one of most cherished stimulating feelings. My mouth again messed me up, a very regular event.

"That wraps up your demerits at least for now. The ladies still need to collect theirs. You go ahead and do your exercises but don't forget to use your new cock now, you need practice. " Yes Madame.

I would be getting my second chance to improve my capacity with the larger cock. It was truly a mouthful and I was finding it easy to gag with. I had managed, but needed to improve with it, Madame wasn't pleased.

I proceeded to fill myself with #9 and turned my efforts to the new cock. Looking it over and tracing my fingers over it, I still cannot believe anyone has this between their legs, I know they exist. The diameter is greater than my length. It was maybe an inch longer than the bull but more diameter. The viens were similar but the glans head was flared more. I felt that the most at my prostate at shallow penetration. almost like her dragging a finger along it. Still didn't compare to her massage technique.

I struggled and often near gagged working with it. I was going to find a way to handle the new cock. The Bull took some day's to learn how to control gag reflex at the transition into my throat. I told myself this was no different. I wanted to conquer this challenge. Madame stopped by the doorway a few times to watch me , saying nothing.

I got done and cleaned up everything. I stared at the new cock, still trying to realize I had accepted it into all of me. I decided Madame blindfolding me may have been a good choice. I probably would have freaked out and earned a much greater tally of demerits.

We had a few more days for this private trip, I expect Madame isn't done surprising me. I want to suprise her by accepting her directives and exceeding her expectations. This cock was going to be one of those, I would master it's size and make it a new standard. I believe she will be pleased with that.

I went ahead and prepared a nice breakfast. Madame gave me a compliment and then told me to clean the kitchen. I spent the rest of the morning making it spic and span. We went sandwiches for lunch.

After lunch , I moved to mow grass that needed it. Was planning to grill our dinner today as well. Wrapped up mowing and got grilling done. Took early shower and setup early dinner. As we ate Madame asked me if I had any other chores to do today. Just cleaning up after our dinner.

"Really nothing else?" No mam. " Well do your dinner cleanup, I suppose. " After I got I sat down to join her watching a movie. Watching the DVR and taking a break was pleasant I was fairly tired. I had almost nodded off to nap, when she spoke up.

" I think you better skip that nap and attend to priority matters!" Madame everything is done? " I hardly think that's an accurate statement. " I wasn't going to do my exercises until before bedtime, I can go ahead if you want. " You will exercise but not before bed and not exactly your typical routine. You also have new demerits to deal with as well. " Demerits Madame? What did I do?

" Well foolish, it's what you didn't do!" I don't understand. " Sweetie you will, your upcoming appointment will clarify things to you. " Appointment, where, when , what for? " Today silly, right here, MsDonna and MsJoslyn are calling you. Since you failed to call them. I called while you were mowing. They were very disappointed you didn't consider you new big cock a milestone. Of course you now have additional demerits due from them as well.

The ladies are calling me? " Well actually I will be present as well , but you're doing most of the activity and talking. Your call is in 15 minutes, after the sho closes . They suggested uninterrupted time for your Zoom meeting." Zoom this will be a video conference call? " Exactly, they felt it would be better and more interactive to support you. I suggest you go prepare your exercise needs, also set your new paddle out in case it's needed. "

Apparently I was going to be doing more than talking to them. Madame are we going to be on video during my exercise session. " No, your going to be if that's what they tell you. Your going to listen to them answer their questions and follow any instructions they direct. Any hesitation on your part will receive demerits from all 3 of us and they will be doubled by my directive. Is that completely clear? Yes Madame. " Don't worry about your modesty, they have seen all your junk before, as you well know." Yes mam.

I went ahead and prepared everything. " Go ahead strip down and put your bathrobe on." My bra as well? " Strip that includes your bra and forms and come here to get unlocked. The ladies are aware of your gynecomastia and breasts. They know what boobs look like. They will join our circle on that today's well, no different than MsDeb's "

Granted my breasts have been seen by doctors and the ladies at Msdeb's and MsStella. The club membership is growing. I guess it no longer should matter, besides refusing would mean demerits.

I got an alert of a zoom meeting upcoming on my phone. I activated the app. The ladies popped up on screen. Good afternoon Sweetie, that's a cute bathrobe. Thank you, Madame choose it. Madame has wonderful tastes as usual. We take it she's nearby? " Yes ladies, just off camera but we are on speakerphone mode. Excellent. Sweetie we understand you have again forgotten to update us on some events of recent.

Yes ladies, I guess I did. There's no guessing about this. Did you not suck and fuck a nice new larger cock last night until Madame made you stop? Well Madame stopped she pulled it away. So you weren't done? Well I wasn't ready to stop. Why did you want to continue? It felt very good.

It did, that's the only reason. Well yes I was enjoying her taking me. That's the only reason you wanted to continue being fucked by Madame? I guess so, she decided to stop. You were disappointed because it was over. Yes , it was frustrating. Frustration because you wanted to climax from that big cock?

I suppose somewhat, I thought I was getting close to maybe a superO. So you wanted a climax? I guess I was, that's is part of the reason, isn't it. " No, you're reason is the please and serve me. Your pussy getting a climax has nothing to do with it. Only if I decide to allow you to orgasm is it important. "

Sweetie you're old male habits of getting your rocks off no longer apply. Madame owns your body, that naturally includes any level of pleasure you get. I thought we had discussed that before and nothing has changed except your being fucked by a larger cock.

We did, I am trying very much to follow all directives. I can't help wanting to climax. It feels so good and its just natural to want an orgasm.

" Just remember, sex doesn't always end with an orgasm. With you sex with you didn't have a 10% success rate for me, of course you got yours. Well the shoes on the other foot now. Of course we could go back to no intimacy at all again."

No Madame, I trying hard , I will get better. I will work to forget my weakness and old habits. I don't need orgasms unless you direct and offer it. I am committed to you. "Very well, ladies please take over, he is at your service. "

So Sweetie how did you enjoy your new cock? Was it big enough MsJoslyn thought you might have wanted a bit more. Oh no, it's plenty big, I understand you choose it for me. Thank you very much, it's wonderful. I wanted to ask if you would name it for me?

I would be happy to select a proper name for your new big cock. I will have something before we end our call today. Now let's get to your exercise session why don't you roll a condom on that nice shaft, I want to see you fill your mouth with it. Let's see how well you can do with it. But first let's see how you can take the #9. Madame could you take over the phone, his hands are going to be busy.

Alright go ahead and penetrate yourself. I quickly did my circular preperation and began to slide it into me. I wasn't going to delay, I just continued it right in and onto the flat.

Very nice, you really have gotten used to that very quickly. Yes mam, I was a little surprised how i adjusted so quickly. Sweetie that didn't surprise us, your mind is prepared for bigger things. Your learning to relax and take larger cock. It's natural, we will speak more about that later.

Let's see how much your mouth has adapted. Get yourself busy and show us your fellatio abilities. I started, hoping to do better and not be gagging. Especially this time and audience.

Relax Sweetie, don't rush yourself, remember the things I taught you about sucking cock. Madame I expect he's getting a wet clity? She moved the phone around. " Indeed he is, I guess having an audience isn't a problem . Sweetie don't waste that spunk, show them it's proper use. "

I started collecting it and returning the cock to my mouth. I just continued as I made juices available. You certainly enjoy the extra sauce don't you? I just nodded my head. Alright then Sweetie let's see you get serious about taking it all the way.

I began to attempt to slide it further. I backed away as I started gagging. Relax remember your angle, relax. gentle pressure, let it just slide down. I tried again, I got past and into my throat, I paused and then slid it down. I felt the ball sack touch my chin.

Alright very good Sweetie now slide it back and let's do that again. but let's wet it down again. I pulled it back I managed not gag then I collected more spunk twice and started again. I did the second time by myself with minor gag reflex. It took all my focus and control, the larger glans was the tricky part.

Very good girl that's the spirit you can handle that nicely. Let's repeat that again a couple more times. Madame I believe he is going to become a most excellent cock slut for you. " I agree, he has some bad habits but I will continue to eliminate those. Ladies I am so appreciative of your help and advice. MsDonna your choice really is excellent although MsJoslyn may have a good point about his appetite for something larger is far from right. "

Madame I don't disagree but look at him. Most women would have trouble with a cock that size. He is well on his way to full comfort worshipping that massive shaft. " Well his big mouth should serve a useful purpose as well as his slut pussy. They are beginning to provide a useful purpose. " The ladies laughed as I worked my task.

Alright Sweetie, take a moment and remove your dilator. How many lube shooters did he use Madame? " Only one fir exercise " Sweetie you are going to need 3 more. Madame could you assist filling them? He can insert them. " Happy to do that today. " She handed me first and went to fill another 2 up. I then inserted and squirted them in.

Alright it's time to demonstrate your ability to fuck that lovely shaft. Add some lube on it and begin. Madame if you could let's have the phone looking down. Alright Sweetie let's see you take that wonderful shaft into your pussy.

I began with circular work and added pressure the dilator had me prepared and I shortly had the head inside after a brief pause I began to penetrate using short back and forth pump's. I shortly had the ball's touching my cheeks.

Absolutely wonderful indeed your more than ready. Go ahead a work you're practicing series before we get to serious fucking yourself. I did as ordered and was avoiding any focus on my prostate. It wasn't exactly calm anyway. The larger glans gave a special ripple as it crossed over with way.

Alright you go ahead now have and give yourself some freelance fucking. Let's see how you can ride that cock. For the next bit I tried a variety of angles and strokes. I again tried avoiding concentrated focus on my prostate. OK Sweetie show us your favorite two strokes that excite you the most. That was fairly easy, high angle half strokes and quarter strokes over my prostate. I was busy working between the two of them.

Sweetie, I believe that is enough for this session slide that cock on out. Following her instructions reluctantly I emptied myself. Madame I suppose hes gotten messy around his clity during this. "She is definitely messy as you can see." She moved the camera over close to show my mess. Goodness yes, that's certainly a mess.

" Well he apparently got very worked up today. Much more than a normal exercise and normally with a fucking session he has opportunities to control the leakage. "
    That's right you enjoy cleaning your juices don't you Sweetie? Yes mam, I normally use my fingers or second cock like during fellatio early. Sometimes Madame feeds it to me if she chooses.

Madame reached and used 2 fingers to scoop up my spunk and next I was licking and sucking them clean. She served me four helpings to fairly clean me up. Excellent Sweetie that looks much better.

As promised I decided on a name for your marvelous new cock. How does Big Stud sound to you. " So it will be, Sweetie it's a great name. " yes Madame. MsDonna thank you for a very nice name. Your very welcome and I expect your going to giving yourself up to the Big Stud frequently.

" I assure you both he is going to be well acquainted with the Big Stud by the time we visit you on our return. Of course he will have it with him for the visit along with his demerit tools including the wonderful new one I was presented at Valentine's. He actually secretly bought it without permission, earning his first use. "

Sweetie that was thoughtful of you even knowing you would create its first use. Yes mam, she likes it a lot. Well certainly bring it with you since you have outstanding demerits for us to deliver. Yes mam, I will have the full selection available.

Madame we have completed today's activities unless there's something else you want addressed. " I believe we covered the priorities, especially about his submissive status. "

Indeed Sweetie you must understand your new position is to serve and obey Madame's wishes. That means any pleasure you receive is from serving her. That's your only focus getting better in your new role .

Yes mam, I continue to do my best.

2. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    "I hope that little exercise session helped remind you of your submission. " Madame I did everything asked of me by you and the ladies. " Yes you did, just remember to always do that." I always try. " Don't try , do" Yes Madame

" I am changing your exercise program. Starting with your morning session." What ever you want Madame. I can do whatever you direct.

" Get your shower and business done early make sure to full douche as well. Lube yourself as well 3 lube shooters. Yes mam.

I did as requested she met me after and unlocked my cage. Gather your shiny cock supplies and prep yourself. Wait for me in bed while I shower. I went through my cleaning protocol and waited. She came in and sat down beside me.

"Sweetie your going to start with your shiny cocks tonight. Get yourself started."
    I started with 6mm to work lubricant into myself following with running through the various patterns. I then moved on to the 10mm with a similar series. Madame then instructed me to roll on my side as I continued my efforts.

After I turned she put on gloves and then rolled a condom on the Big Stud. " Would you like another visit from Big Stud ?" Yes Madame , everything is ready. "Well Sweetie wrap up your shiny cock, I believe you've given your tiny pussy a good workout. Let's get you busy giving your pussy another round with Big Stud ".

She handed me the cock and lube. " Get busy let's give the Big Stud some more pussy, have fun. " I proceeded to do as instructed while she watched and gave me periodic instructions. I focused on not making my prostate my center of attention. She declared I had had enough activities and to go clean everything up and return to massage her.

Deleted member 97060 likes this.
  3. Deleted member 97060

Love reading your journal

StubHub likes this.
  4. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    Sorry for the long absence. Madame got Covid and following that we have battled with multiple secondary issues.

May through Mid July was filled with doctors visits and medications. She's finally getting stable the last three weeks have be trouble free.

August 1st she declared my training and routine was going back online . She is now directing me but not physically involved except to apply daily dose of demerits to my exposed buttocks. She has kept a tally of my failures during her illness period that has to be addressed. She is limiting that to 6 licks per day and now adding any daily new demerits starting today.

She has decreed that my diary is totally delinquent and is to be restarted and kept current, starting today. She will be reviewing and approving my posts. She decided a lump sum demerit value to cover this failure. She kindly is graciously being lenient since I focused on her care during all her illness period.

Madame is so wonderful and generous and I am so thankful she is getting well and back on track.

Sexy Slave 69 likes this.
  5. jking90

jking90 Member

NY
    Local Time:
    6:46 PM
    Welcome back and please stay healthy!

StubHub likes this.
  6. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    We are doing everything possible. My only challenge is holding Madame back. She isn't much for being inactive.

Hopefully giving me chores and monitoring me will suffice for a bit longer. She has improved and don't want her getting I'll again.

Thanks for your comments and thoughts.

7. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    This morning she had me do a complete douching before beginning my exercise. Following that she directed my warming up with dilator .

She asked how long had I been without a serious fucking with my bull cock. I reminded her I had been only doing basic dilation and just exercising with my cocks to stay prepared since early May.

"Well Sweetie I believe your overdue, your pussy and mouth have been neglecting their duties. " Sweetie show me how much you have missed your favorite cocks! Here's your other cock, let's get yourself filled up and busy. "

I took my second cock I laid it down to allow myself time to lube myself up. I then proceeded to penetrate myself , pussy first. I spent so extra time giving attention to my prostate. I had not been doing much during exercise except to keep things limber and ready. Madame's multiple illnesses had kept me busy so my efforts to exercise per her directives were kept brief.

My prostate quickly showed me I was full of juices. I watched as 2 small spurts were followed with an almost steady dribble. I took my second cock and collected my spunk and began to lubricate my mouth. I then smoothly began working both openings.

I quickly realized I had lost some talent taking the bull all the way down my throat. I found myself gagging. Madame laughed at my gagging.

" Sweetie apparently you have gotten out of practice pleasing a proper manly cock. Maybe we need to get you something small like your little clity? No, I suppose that would be useless as a cock for that as well. I mean your thumb is 3 times longer than it and that barely reaches your throat entrance. " I suppose you're just going to gag till you relearn your natural abilities. "

"Apparently your pussy has faired better staying in shape to handle a proper sized cock. Don't worry we are going to get your cock sucking back up to par. I think we will find time for a minimum 3 practice sessions a day till you improve!"

I continued as she directed me to periodically insert more creating several serious gagging events. Apparently she was enjoying my difficulties getting back to my past performance levels.

She apparently noticed my concentration to my prostate. " Sweetie your supposed to be getting fucked by that cock not playing your walnut!" I understood her meaning and proceeded to start full stroke pumping it.

She later decided after a bit that I had enough. I proceeded to clean myself and everything up.

She was definitely refocused to getting me back into my prior routines.

Preparing breakfast was next.

SubPeter likes this.
  8. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    I was told to start sweeping the kitchen and hallway wood floors three times daily minimum. A y future events of her feeling anything with her bare feet will be subject to demerits.

At lunchtime she told me what she wanted but my meal was already planned and would follow her getting done. After I prepared and served her she had me sit with her.

"Sweetie, we lost ground during my illness. You were busy caring for me which was wonderful. But you really added to your demerits by forgetting so many standard behavioral and dressing standards. I even noticed you skipping your shaving allowing nasty hair growth. "

Madame I tried, but there was so much going on. I didn't think it was important during your being sick. I tried to keep up with everything.

"Oh Sweetie you did act as a good nursemaid for me. I just wanted you to maintain a better nightingale behavior and appearance. I guess I should have instructed you to locate a nursing uniform. No matter, as I said I tried to be conservative about demerits, your heart was in the right place. "

Madame, I understand and appreciate your generosity in forgiving some of my failures. I also understand I earned demerits for my failures and deserve my punishments. I am glad you're limiting the in daily does, I don't want you too weaken your system.

" I am and will continue to limit my discipline sessions but it will take all of August to catch up and only if you behave above average so you don't add more demerits. We have your birthday and our anniversary this month as well. I have been giving a lot of thought about that. Both are special landmarks this year."

Yes Madame, I know and we discussed whatever you want to celebrate them are your choices.

"Well we are making the quick run North but we return and have several more weeks here. Let me wrap up so we can get you properly fed as well, your hungry aren't you? " Yes mam but had a good breakfast. " Well , wait here I'll be right back. "

As i sat there she went to the bathroom . She returned carrying two of my cocks. " Alright you have a special treat arranged for lunch

9. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    She laid out the 2 cocks, one was my regular felatio exercise the other was my older slimmer cock from early days. I was looking at them and her phone rang.

She answered it. " yes she's ready and hungry. Is this a convenient time for you? Wonderful, let me activate video. "She adjusted the phone. She aimed it at me. " I am setting it on speakerphone, she's all yours!"

Hello Sweetie, we've missed you both, so happy Madame is doing well and wants us to help you refocus and get your talents back quickly as possible. It was MsDonna, we have spoken with her during the last few months. She expressed concern you were backsliding during her illnesses. We told her to get well and we could assist getting her little cock whore Sissy back into proper behavior. We know how much effort and loving care you've devoted to taking care of Madame . MsJoslyn and I both offered to assist however needed. Now go ahead and get down to your panties and bra.

It was a bit embarrassing despite the fact it wasn't anything new. MsDonna and MsJoslyn both had shared this and more with Madame giving them control at the boutique.

I removed my outer wear. Madame says your having trouble again with gagging. Let's see if we can't improve on that. Take your bull cock let's see what you can do. I began to lick it and work it into my mouth. Sweetie get on your knees, set your mood, close your eyes. Picture yourself in place taking the cock as Madame would feed it to you. Imagine the smell of her womanhood and her harness. You remember don't you? You really enjoy sucking her cock, don't you. Yes MsDonna, I've missed her feeding me.

Well Sweetie we've got to get you back to your natural talent of being a superior cocksucking Sissy for Madame's benefit. Yes, MsDonna, I am trying to improve and please her. I know Sweetie, you have become a wonderful submissive Sissy for her and your both enjoying that.

Alright move over to Madame's feet so she can feed you, she's going to hold the cock and remain seated while allowing you to worship her cock. That's going to be easier for her for now, to hold the camera and later she can choose to use her harness. But this allows you to be properly positioned to practice and me to watch and instruct as needed.

Madame, I believe we should begin with the smaller cock. She took it and positioned herself with her legs opened . One hand holding the phone and the other on her cock. "Alright Sweetie come show us how much you love to suck my little cock it's about the same small diameter of your little clity but many times longer and it's nice and firm, not limp like your clity. "

I moved forward and began to wet the cock with saliva. Bobbing it shallowly i was wondering if I would do better with the smaller cock. It was the first cock I used when starting out and I gagged often as I developed and learned. As I continued I hoped not to gag.

MsDonna then remarked , quit playing and get serious you start taking that little cock deep, I understand you've already got way to many demerits, don't add more. With that warning I got serious. As I began to take more in I was fighting to not gag.

Sweetie relax you can do this, relax keep your angle and just slide that cock down. Let your lips touch your Madame's hand, kiss her fingers , hold yourself and relax and breathe. I tried and gagged. Again, try again, you can do it. After several more tries I finally did it. I resisted the gag urge feeling the shaft . Remember Sweetie kiss her fingers, enjoy being filled with cock. I pressed my lips against her fingers.

That's a good girl I new you could do it. Madame moved a finger and brushed it against my nose. "Sweetie, I am so happy, I know you're happy to because you love cocksucking. "

Alright Sweetie let's slide back back up the shaft keep your lips wrapped around her cock. As I pulled back slowly up to the tip. OK let's do that again a few more times. I had some near gag moments but succeeded. Then she had me continue by doing slow strokes. I increased my speed, I was pleased with myself doing better.

Madame, I do believe she is hungry for for more cock , even bigger cock. " MsDonna, you really think so?" Yes, Sweetie you can empty your mouth for now. I slide back and of the shaft. I briefly kissed the tip.

Sweetie stand up, rest your knees briefly. Remember Sweetie you've satisfied Madame's regular cock untold times. It's no different than that tiny one you've been playing with. You were taking it all in and kissing her harness, you have done the same with her bull cock. I was very nervous, I suppose she could read my facial expression. Sweetie relax, you can do this again, don't be afraid. MsDonna remarks made me feel confident in myself.

Madame it's quite evident she's excited by the looks of her panties! " Goodness that little clity certainly has gotten the soaked. Well let's not waste that. She handed me the bull with a grin. I took it and knew exactly what to do. I pulled my panties out and down so I could collect my juices , I worked it around and got it nicely coated before straightening my panties. Madame reclaimed the cock, she twirled it to keep the juice flowing. "Assume your feeding position before your spunk starts dripping off. "

I got back to my knees, she positioned her cock. " Get busy, don't lose your special sauce, you know what to do. MsDonna piping in open up use your tounge collect your lubricant. Get your mouth busy, use your talents and take that cock. Slide that cock in, relax and slip more in.

I was trying but gagged as it hit the back of my mouth. Sweetie increase the angle of your head , relax line up your throat with the cock. Slide that juicy cock deeper. I kept working at it. I knew my spit and spunk were leaking out and down my chin. Keep trying, relax yourself you know you want to take it. Kiss Madame's fingers again and hold.

That's a girl hold yourself there , just breathe, kiss those fingers. Your doing it, your filled with cock. Madame feel her lips on your fingers? " Yes, she's doing it.

Sweetie, pull back and repeat this four more times, then you can alternate with some short bobbing. Then you can freelance suck for a bit. Try not to loose the juice it makes good lube.

I had some additional gag reflexes but didn't get out of control. MsDonna remarked calmly each time encouraging me through. I focused on her words and directives. She was so helpful her training guidance had always been most helpful. I fully trusted her, she had never given bad advice or instructions.

Sweetie you're doing fine, a few bumps but that happens to us all at times. Why don't you wrap up and release your prize. You just need to stay prepared and practice frequently. Madame depending on how your feeling and your energy levels allow keep her practicing. It's fine if he feeds himself by your direction. " Thanks MsDonna, I told him starting today he will be having 3 cocksucking sessions a day in some fashion. "

That's great even short regular sessions will get her back on track for cocksucking skills. How's her pussy doing for fucking session's? " Better than her mouth , but that's quickly improving " You know it all takes practice and use to stay at your best.

Madame I need to wrap up and help MsJoslyn but between both of us we can assist with a video session or later in person when you're in town. She's come so far, you both have. Your absolutely one of our favorite couples.

Sweetie you're a marvelous and evolving person. Your willingness to devote yourself to serving and pleasing your Madame is wonderful. Anything you need just ask, don't be bashful or afraid. No subject is taboo we are all adults and believe me you want shock or embarrass either of us.

Thank you MsDonna, so very much to you both. I am still devoted to becoming whatever Madame wants. We are so happy with our new relationship. It's wonderful being everything Madame desires from me.

Sweetie you're developing submissive Sissy lifestyle is becoming second nature and with more time it will become your natural place. Your upcoming retirement will give you both more to time to focus your development. I will shutdown for now but expect to be helping you both soon.

She signed off. Madame told me to clean up and get dressed. I was allowed a sandwich before starting my cleaning.

SubPeter likes this.
  10. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    Evening arrived she had me fix dinner. I wondered how the evening would go. She has decreed minimum 3 sessions of cocksucking for me until I regain my previous abilities.

Was dinner was prepared we ate together and I cleaned up. After that she sat in her chair. "Sweetie go get the cocks you used at lunch and a pair of condoms. Get down to your bra and panties also. It's time for your desert!" Yes Madame.

I returned with my supplies. " Sweetie put the condoms on those cocks. Go ahead and get to your knees. We will have you repeat Msdonna's lesson from lunch. You enjoyed her helping you with your cocksucking lessons didn't you? Yes Madame, she really helps me and I trust her guidance and instructions. I was a little confused when she used girl to speak about me.

Sweetie during my illness I have be in contact with both boutiques and all my helpful ladies. I kept them posted and also my concerns of your getting a bit behind on performance. They all offered any needed assistance. MsDonna suggested all references should support your Sissy growth and treating you like another woman. Many consider Sissy's in a separate class but I don't feel that way. "

"All your ladies will be using feminine addressing to and about you. MsLinda really felt strongly about not doing it but was willing to honor my prospective on this." Yes Madame, I understand. thank you.

" Alright, began your lessons. I expect you to proceed on your own. Don't make me correct your mistakes it means demerits. Now get busy suck my cock girlie, Do it properly."

I proceeded to try and duplicate my MsDonna routine. I again had some gagging events with both cocks. It was better as I was able to add my jism to lube , I was leaking early so used with both this time.

Madame took note. Her only remark. "Apparently you enjoy your special sauce. That was a change in Msdonna's instructions but I want apply a demerit. "

SubPeter likes this.
  11. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    My new standard is practice every morning with my dilator for keeping my pussy in condition. Some says she has me also use the bull cock for a session.

Every morning, lunch and after dinner I cycle using both cocks and Msdonna's training exercises. Until they decide to modify it.

I have gotten to having minimal events with gagging. Madame has arranged for another video training session for this evening. It will be after closing an MsDonna and MsJoslyn will be on the link.

I am to prepare am early dinner and then do a full douching and shower before the call. I am getting additional instructions later today.

12. Deleted member 97060

Love reading your journal you sure have come a long way

13. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    I do believe I am just getting started. Thanks for your likes.

14. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    We did early dinner, Madame told me after cleaning up dinner to get busy with my preperation.

" Give yourself a full douching, full shave and shower. When that's done 2 lube shooters and then you're larger pink plug. Pink panties and bra is all you will need. I will have your other needs available." Yes Madame right away.

I came back, she was in her chair. She had throw spread at her feet. " Sweetie you can just lay at my feet and massage them while we wait for time to call. "

I got down. She tossed me washcloth, her signal for me to worship her feet and toes. This was only the second time she has wanted this done since she got ill. I was pleased and excited to offer the service to her. I got right to work, although it was more pleasure than anything for me. Sucking and licking her toes and feet delivers pleasure to both of us. Madame never discusses with me but I strongly believe it's an erogenous zone to her.

I was lost in my attention to her feet I had not realized she had made the call and started the video link. " Sweetie, would like to pause a moment and say hello to the ladies?" I looked up, my mouth filled with her toes. The ladies spoke up. Sorry to interrupt you Sweetie but we have to fill that cute mouth with something else you enjoy. Although Madame, she certainly was fully involved worshipping your lovely toes.

" Yes, ladies she always gets deeply involved, excuse the pun." They all laughed over that. " I am happy she enjoys it, my feet have got some catching up to amongst other massaging., I have missed her fingers and mouth". Again they laughed. Certainly she can accomplish that as you require along with her other duties. " Absolutely ,she will be doing exactly that. "

Alright how have you been getting along with your training routine? How much gagging have you done little cock versus big cock? I told her I was having only a few with the smaller one but still 2 to 3 events per session with the bigger cock. But that was far less than when I started the new sessions.

Well Sweetie you're progressing let's get you started and we will observe your progress. Madame I don't suppose she has any juices flowing in her panties yet?

" Well Sweetie stand up and let's find out." I stood up looking down I already had a considerable wet spot. " Ladies I am sure you can see she's already wet. She gets very excited sucking on my toes ".

You are certainly damp Sweetie, were you playing with yourself through your cage? No ladies, I don't, I'm not allowed. Goodness apparently sucking Madame's toes and feet has as much or more stimulation as sucking a big cock from that wet spot!

Well Sweetie since you have provided some sauce go ahead and adorn that cock with your favorite topping. Get started and let's work up some additional juices. MsJoslyn last time he had to work the little cock dry before he wet his panties. Madame gave him a bonus today she's so thoughtful knowing her clity would leak.

Sweetie does that always happen when you're worshipping Madame's toes and feet. Sometimes it does MsDonna. "Sweetie do not lie to the ladies, you've always leaked when I've let you play with my feet, long before your chasity vows, of course in those days you were either naked or wearing those nasty jockey shorts and even with a pad you soaked that. No think about that and give a proper answer. "

Well I suppose, I mean Yes, I leaked, it usually was usually part of our foreplay. " Sweetie only you considered a massage session was foreplay hoping you would get laid with every massage. Know you have finally learned massage has nothing to do with getting laid, isn't that correct?"

Yes Madame, being allowed to serve you and give you massages are a pure stand alone pleasure for me to perform. It has nothing to do with any reward . I don't know why I leak. "It's your nature to get sexually excited it's one of your fetishes, you have several including some new ones!"

MsJoslyn spoke up. Sweetie you're developing new talents and finding stimulation from new and better sources. You tiny clity no longer functions as a Male appendage not that it ever really did according to Madame. You know new ways to find satisfaction in your changing lifestyle. You leaking is perfectly normal with your new lifestyle, sexual stimulation is from new sources and you are finding and embracing new things. Let's gather that nectar and get busy.

I swiped the cock and Madame took it to position I got down and went at it. My goal was to have no gag events. I started well later I I a small gag and retreat, otherwise it was a good session. Madame handed me the bull and I gathered more spunk before handing it to her.

I began working it adding more spunk in my mouth. I had it running down my chin as I went through going to deep and kissing her fingers to shorter pumping up and down. I had 3 gag events including one while at full depth. I lost a good bit of saliva and spunk onto Madame's fingers.

When I pulled back off the cock I looked at Madame she didn't say anything. I immediately began cleaning the mess up. She fed me each finger to suck clean as well. She didn't have to remind me to swallow as I went.

MsDonna said since I had interrupted the sequence I should start over after adding additional sauce. Madame remarked, " go ahead and use your fingers to collect more into your mouth. Lower your panties and milk your clity as well. I pulled down my panties scooping up what I could before I made 2 slow strokes deep behind my cage to ooze out the rest best I could.

Alright Sweetie repeat the process. We have a little something left after you finish that. I worked loosing more spunk onto my chin, I only had 1 minor gag event. MsDonna and MsJoslyn both clapped as I finished, of course I swallowed as the cock left my mouth. I then wiped my chin and sucked my finger clean.

Very interesting Sweetie, we see you have learned to clean up properly. Of course more training and practice to eliminate that extra mess on Madame's fingers could be avoided. Yes mam, Madame I apologize deeply for that.

" Well , since you immediately cleaned up everything without being told I am only adding 1 demerits for this session. Ladies I have been allowing extra tolerance for his gagging for now. She's been working diligently to restore her cocksucking quality to pre Covid . She almost never had a gag event. You mentioned an little something extra today. Do you believe she earned it?"

Yes Madame earned and I believe ready for a little more. Are you feeling up and interested? " Yes, I am up for it! Its primed and ready. " Sweetie would you like a little something special this evening?

I didn't know what she meant but wasn't going to refuse her offer. Yes Madame if I have earned something extra, yes please, I am ready.

" Alright, close your eyes until I tell you different. Say nothing unless to answer a question!" I closed my eyes and nodded.

15. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    "Stand up, pull down your panties ". I did as instructed. "Turn around and bend over". I followed her instructions. I fully knew I was showing them all the pink plug that filled my pussy.

You're correct Madame that plug is almost a match to her panties, she is gaining color coordination. " Alright, stand up and turn around. " I turned, keeping my eyes closed, I did not adjust my panties without instruction. Madame started swiping the cock against me collecting the liquid that still was leaking. She then told me to adjust my panties and kneel again.

I know figured I was going to have another round of fellatio maybe with some changes. MsDonna spoke, alright Sweetie lean forward let's get you started with that little extra treat. As I leaned forward Madame put a hand on my head, pulling me forward. My lips touched the wet slick tip, she held me there.

She removed her hand. " Go ahead it's yours to play with for a few minutes. MsJoslyn spoke, go ahead , imagine it's Madame's foot and toes not a cock. So us how you worship her wonderful feet and toes.

I began to slowly lick around I could smell my aroma as I licked. I decided to imagine her foot and toes and I began opening my mouth allowing entry. I was picturing her big toe. I opened wider since it was larger.

I in fact felt like this was really larger as I opened fully. I felt like it was more than usual. MsDonna said, go ahead Sweetie allow that wonderful foot back in your mouth like you were doing when we came online.

My imagination was trying to gage why I felt my mouth was fuller. I could actually take her entire foot and toes into my mouth. It was wider filled but not as tall open. It seemed more than usual with the bull cock. MsJoslyn spoke, go ahead girl slide more of her foot into your mouth. You certainly had more in there earlier. Let's see that again, slid on down, let it fill you up.

I followed her instructions, as I slowly filled my mouth, I really was convinced this cock had grown. I was really opening wider for some reason it seemed.

MsDonna, Sweetie relax yourself, tilt your head more, relax slide yourself down, take more in. I reached the rear roof . I felt gagy . Relax you got this, relax, slide slow and breath. I tried again . Madame placed a hand on my head she didn't push though.

MsJoslyn spoke, Sweetie relax let yourself slide down, fill yourself, reach and kiss her fingers. I paused, then continued. Your doing great, pause if you need to, it's a beautiful foot. I paused several times to breathe and relax. Madame brushed fingers to my lips.

"Sweetie it's marvelous, just a little more, come to moma, kiss my fingers, relax come to me." MsDonna, that's great your doing fantastic girl, think about her whole foot, it delicious, you know how much you want it, take it all in, kiss her fingers like before. Take that last little bit , do it.

I made another move and paused, I made one more step and felt her fingers. I reached and began kissing them. Puckering as I could before wrapping back around the shaft. I felt more pressure in my throat, it seemed fuller, harder to move about but I had accomplished it. No gagging events. I had a slight amount early but managed and succeed.

Hold there , continue to relax and breathe, kiss Madame's fingers, worship her for allowing this treat. Imagine you've taken her beautiful foot , allowing it to penetrate you. Filling you as your pussy is being filled with a big pink plug.

Imagine that plug is wonderful cock filling your hungry pussy. Just as your mouth is filled with a nice big cock. You really enjoy being filled with big manly cock your mouth and your pussy. I expect your panties are even wetter, your little clity is probably pouring out juices. "I expect that they are soaked, we will check later".

MsDonna remarked, Alright begin to slowly slide back, pause as you need. When you get back stop and suck that cock like it's her big toe. I did as directed multiple times, I treated it like a lollipop.

Madame, I envy you. He's certainly a great cocksucker but I believe he's an even better toe sucker! They all laughed. " Sweetie go ahead and open your eyes stop imagining about my foot, remember it's cocksucking your doing right now. Admire the wonderful manly cock you just enjoyed. As I opened my eyes I gasped, it wasn't imagination this wasn't my bull cock. It was the big cock that I had only used in my pussy. It had a sizable bigger girth.

"Sweetie, I am very pleased, you managed that little treat very well. " MsDonna , I told Madame you would do better if we used a different motivation approach. We decided after discussion your talents with her feet was a good foundation to build you to taking bigger cock. Face it remember how balked when you picked the big bull for your pussy you almost fainted when I suggested you could suck and fuck that nice manly shaft. Now you've done both.

"Sweetie, did you enjoy your little treat?" Madame it wasn't little, I was thinking it was larger. " Sure you did, your imagination wasn't thinking past you sucking my foot down. You've filled your mouth many times, that doesn't bother you. Tell the truth you dream about filling your throat as well, don't you,?"

Well yes mam, I suppose I have dreamed of that. " Sweetie, it takes no imagination to see that, not that I mind, even you know I enjoy your worshipping my feet, that's all you need to know. "

But why did you trick me? MsJoslyn spoke up. Sweetie if we had suggested you take the bigger cock you would balked. That would be severe demerits, MsDonna and I spoke with Madame, we offered idea, especially with trying to reduce your demerits that strain Madame's energy.

Your notable food fetish appeared to be a way to bridge your reluctance about going bigger. You need to have better confidence in your mouth and pussys capacity. You still could take larger cocks in both it merely requires you being confident and being careful. None of us want you too injure yourself at anytime.

We would never suggest anything you cannot succeed with. Haven't you always enjoyed the bigger cocks everytime? Yes mam ,I have. You just enjoyed what you accomplished, it makes you proud dosen't? I looked up, Yes, I was pleased during and especially after I saw it. I had successfully sucked the big bull. All the ladies laughed at that. Sweetie every girl enjoys a big stiff manly cock, that's nature at work. For you it's your second nature. You just started late, but you're catching up quickly.

Madame, I believe we have accomplished some major ground. Is there anything else you need tonight from us? " No, I am very pleased and so appreciate your understanding and suggestions. As always never offer your ideas and suggestions. We both have gained and appreciated from your friendship. I look forward to our next trip North so we can be face to face again. "

We also can't wait to see you both again. We will definitely arrange some special time together.

Sweetie, I am sure Madame would enjoy it if you finish what you were doing when our call started. You both appeared to be enjoying yourselves. " That's a perfect suggestion, goodbye and many thanks again. "

They signed off. I found myself working on both feet. Filled by a major body massage for her.

16. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    The next morning during my dilation exercises. Madame was asking several questions before I started my oral routine.

"Was I enjoying the video training to improve myself?"

Yes, it helps me. MsDonna especially her way of advising me is comforting and useful.

" Would I have preferred to have just be challenged to suck the larger cock? "

I would probably balked and failed you, leading to demerits.

" Was the thought of sucking my feet deeper exciting?"

I don't think I hid my enthusiasm about that. In my mind I was visually seeing myself consuming your foot. I knew it was a cock, but I fantasized it was your foot. It was extremely exciting.

Are you prepared to suck the big bull again today ?

I hesitated to answer. "Well ?"

Yes Madame, I can if you that.

Do you want to suck and consume the big bull?

Yes, I want the big bull again.

After that I was told to begin the training regiment. I now had 3 cocks to work through. She sat and observed as I practiced. "Remember take time to collect your lubricant so you can enjoy it."

I wrapped up with both smaller cocks and had done well. I was very apprehensive about the big bull. This was the first time open eyed and fully aware of it's size. There was no way for me to illusion myself into what was in front of me.

I took it and began collecting some spunk on it. I looked at it and this time I held it myself. I had done this numerous times to fuck my pussy under Madame's directives. She had taken me with it in her harness a variety of times and positions.

This was different ,the condom was coated up and Madame was awaiting me to start.

I began slowly again working only around the glans. My brain was spinning, this is so much larger. I knew I had actually taken this completely down within 12 hours. I was building insecure thoughts about repeating what I had accomplished. It looked so intimidating it was massive and so turgid. My thoughts turned to how any man could have such mass. I could see the viens popped up following down the shaft to the large ball sac in my fingers. Stretching around to hold it in my mouth as I only had the head inside.

I decided to collect some more juices to help lube everything up. I swiped and used my fingers to round up more. I deposited that direct to my mouth. Madame was watching with a smile but remained quiet.

I again slipped it back and worked further down to it bumpy the back of my mouth. I avoided trying to enter my throat for now. Instead I started a shallow bobbing stopping at mouths rear wall. I continued thirsty spit mixture with jism was creating a smooth slide. Madame decided to intercede my plans.

"Sweetie you are learning but you've already been mouth fucked with this cock. You sucked it and kissed my fingers. Today your going to kiss your own. You better get serious, I know you're capable and we will be here all morning if needed. MsDonna showed us that you desire and can handle big cock. Start slowly sliding that meat down, remember breathe and relax. "

I refocused remembering how I with MsDonna coaching slipped it into me. I tried to visualize Madame's toes and feet again. I still had four inches or so to go. I slowly slipped it deeper, I would pause before repeating. I closed my eyes trying to think about Madame's toes.

"Sweetie, that's a good girl. Take more, just suck my feet, swallow that foot. Suckle on my toes, slide more in. Kiss the waiting fingers. Suck, slide it all down, feel the wetness in your panties. Your a wonderful cocksucking slut. Eat it all, kiss those fingers.

I felt my lips touching my fingers. I refused to open my eyes. I kissed fingers several times.

" open your eyes Sweetie. look at where your at. Go on open those cute eyes, look at what you are doing, open your eyes and kiss those fingers. You have that wonderful cock filling up your mouth and throat, you really look cute!"

I looked at her , I suppose I looked ridiculous or as she put it cute. I was stuffed full, holding the cock with my lips against my fingers. "Sweetie, let's have you move your hold and allow you to kiss the big ball sac. Imagine their ready to fire a load down your throat into your tummy. To bad we can't get you a nice hot load of spunk to shoot out. "

I maneuvered my hold and was able to contact the bulging soctrum. I thought about her comments about a hot stream of spunk squirting out and into my tummy. I finally snapped back to reality.

I slipped away pulling back off the cock. I was feeling very proud of myself and my accomplishments. I decided to indulge a bonus round. I began another decent onto the shaft. I felt my lips as they slid over the veins. I went slow with pauses but briefer than before. I kept my finger grip back so the sac would meet my lips. After kissing the bag I began slowly sliding myself off.

Madame made a small clapping jest with a large smile. " Oh my goodness your really a cocksucking slut, I am very pleased. Was it nice kissing that wonderful big sac of balls? You seem to prefer that over your fingers. "

I suppose in a way , I mean it was kind of like ringing the bell. " listen to your, you had to grab the prize, or at least kiss it. Well Sweetie it's clean up time, then get to your chores. "

Yes Madame.

17. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    I did my chores and my exercise sessions. Madame joined and observed each session but only gave verbal instructions and comments. This went on several days.

She reminded me our anniversary was tomorrow and we should do something special. I asked if she had something in mind. Yes as a matter of fact .

18. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    I had planned to go out to eat. Take a easy day and offer her a couple of eat out meals. But if she had other plans that's what will be, my ideas will only be suggestions at best.

We woke up and told each other happy anniversary. I asked if she cared to drive and have lunch and maybe dinner at her choice of restaurants. She said I believe you've got breakfast to prepare and exercise before we decide about the event's of the day. Yes mam.

After breakfast she went with me to my exercise session. I was still wearing my night outfit. "Go ahead and strip down, give yourself a full douching, I will return." She came back as I was finishing my clean up. " Sweetie use 3 lube shooters today " While I did that she stepped into the bedroom. I waited for her return with my cocks to practice with.

I was surprised she walked In with her bra and strap on harness loaded with the big bull already sheathed with a condom. " i think you're ready to skip the smaller toys. You can practice doggie style while you dilate your pussy. I will allow you to get yourself filled with the dilator onto the flat before you start sucking. That should allow you to use both hands to hold yourself up. " Madame, I don't know if the dilator will stay put, it might slip out. " it had better not, that would be considered a failure. Your pussy should be capable of holding a cock without assistance. "

I will do my best Madame. "Alright go ahead and get started. I will allow you time to get everything relaxed and filled." I began penetration and was up onto the flat quickly. I began turning loose, testing how it would stay put. I flexed some and did some movement. " Go ahead Sweetie get up to doggie position, I believe you are about ready. Don't hold your dilator , let's see how you ."

I managed to get into position without it sliding out. " Alright a bit more practice. I will allow you to check it once before you start sucking my cock!" I made some additional movements to test and then check it's position. Madame I am ready for sucking your cock. "

"Alright, you may begin, I don't plan to thrust any , I merely will allow you to proceed at your own pace. " I got to work and it was wonderful to see her and have her presenting her cock in harness. I was trying to remember my dilator, I didn't want it to slid out. I was working shallow bobbing partially.

" Sweetie. hold up a moment. " She proceeded to gather my dripping juices on her fingers. Then she inserted them allowing me the lube addition to my spit, twice she did this. " Alright, let's see if that helps you get serious!"

I restarted as she returned to her position. I went back and shortly was ready to begin deeper slow progress. I was working to reach kissing range to her harness. I had pretty good angle and things were going fairly well. I got near gag level a couple of times. Happily I managed not to. I was very happy she was using her harness for the first time in nearly 3 months.

I continued until I had reached down to allow my lips to contact and kiss the harness. I held still savoring this milestone, I was very proud of my talents. I slowly moved back up off the wonderful shaft. I then began slow plunge and kissing at the harness. Then I mixed in dome shallow bobbing ad well. Madame occasionally caressed my cheeks feeling the shaft asit filled my mouth.

"Sweetie, you're making good progress with sucking the big bull. I can't wait to show MsDonna and MsJoslyn both how well your cocksucking skills are doing. "

I heard her but couldn't respond but to dive down and kiss her harness again. " Yes, I know girlie how good your getting at this. You're getting good at bobbing faster as well. You try so hard to suck the juice from my cock, I do wish I could squirt a load of hot semen into your hungry hole. I realize how you want that as well. I suppose you can fantasize that. Go ahead fast bob my cock, make me cum".

I immediately began rapidly bobbing on the glans and upper shaft. I kept it up as she used both hands on my head following my movements. " That's a girl, that's it , I'm cumming, feel the hot jets, don't spill any , suck it down into your belly. " With that she held my head still, I sucked and swallowed as best I could, of course it was my own spit and juices frothing in my mouth. I was finding myself wondering how it actually would feel being filled with hot spunk. Madame declared I had enough cocksucking for now.

I backed away smearing spunk on myself. I licked and used my fingers to tidy myself up. Madame watched. " Well that was quite entertaining watching you devour my big cock, I suppose you're remembering the time's you tried to get me to suck your little cock! Well maybe if you had had a presentable size cock maybe I might have. Certainly if you had something like this it might have been worthy of my interest.

I'm sorry Madame mother nature dealt me such a small penis and now father time is taking the rest. " I think Mother Nature awarded you properly and your clity has shrunk to an even more proper size. You certainly don't need more than your clity now and it fits your real nature better.

Yes Madame, your correct, it's more than I need for my future. " Tell me were you thinking about what it would be like to get a real hot load in your belly? Well yes the thought passed through my head, especially when you were talking. "Really it took my comments to make you think about a real load filling your mouth and throat,? " Well not exactly it just highlighted thoughts and made them more focused. " Sweetie you really are adapting to being a cocksucking bitch, but you're my bitch, you only suck cock for me." Yes Madame, absolutely only your cocks. She laughed and smiled at me.

"Well Sweetie, on to your next event", she laid down on her back. The massive shaft waving around. "Alright I want you straddle me facing away, but first apply this lube on my cock. " She handed it to me I used my hand to spread it, I wrapped it around and stroked to spread it.

" Oh, that's nice, why don't you jerk me off some, remember how?" Yes Madame, I do remember. " Well you never had anything like that to play with. Think about it, it's going to be in your pussy next. Show me how your going to fuck yourself. "

I add additional lube and began working the shaft. I started thinking about it penetrating me and I would be pumping myself full with it. Madame was going to watch and lay there letting me control my on fucking.

She began to direct my strokes and speeds. " Sweetie that's really nice, its fun watching you work that cock, are you about ready to climb on?"

Whenever you want Madame. "Alright hover there I will warm that sweet pussy. " She began working it around with a circular pattern. Occasionally she pressed it against me partially opening things. She added another blip of lube on top.

"Alright begin to lower yourself, I will guide my cock in. Take your time, like this I will watch your rosebud open and take my cock in. After that you take over,give yourself a good fucking. " I lowered as she worked the cock, I began to open and felt the pressure and quickly I had it beginning to fill me. I paused then continued, I still needed to adjust for this bigger cock.

This angle was somewhat challenging but I was managing. "Alright, let's see how well you can fuck yourself, get busy. " I began taking more as I slowly moved up and down. I could control things nicely like this as I worked to fully take this cock.

" How is this position working for you Sweetie? " it's fine Madame, is it comfortable for you? " Yes, I am comfortable and I enjoy the view. I get to watch my cock fill your pussy. I can see your pink rosebud wrapping around my cock. It's shiny and slick looking as you hump it. It's cute how you're pussy lips wrap around as it slides. Maybe next time I could video it for you.

It's fine Madame, you don't need to trouble yourself. "No trouble, you might enjoy your own porn show!" As you wish Madame, I can feel it. "Well watching it actually is quite interesting. You might enjoy it, it might get you excited. I give it thought." Yes Madame

I continued to work the cock, I was trying to get my prostate going. The angle was different like this. I repositioned myself to increase angle I had to lean forward shiny more of myself to Madame. I suppose that only improved her view.

She was laying quietly which was good and not taxing her energy. I suppose she chose this for that reason. She had her propped on a small pillow and enjoying my workout.

I was able to provide my prostate better attention but as much as I desired. I was trying to get it revved up with limited success. It felt good as did being filled with cock. This was much nicer than using my hand to do myself.

It was really pleasant having Madame using her harness to apply my proper fucking. I am very pleased she is better and taking the driving seat personally.

I kept humping but trying different positions to gain on prostate. Madame watched and knew what I was trying. " you are being fucked by my big bull cock. Your pussy is to please my cock. Not to stimulate your little walnut for your pleasure. Pussy is to please and serve its cock, don't lose your focus. " Yes Madame, I understand.

" Enjoy getting a good fuck, get a big hot wet load of spunk squirting into your pussy. Isn't that what you want and need?" Yes Madame, I want you're cock to cum and fill me with your seed. Please I need you to fill my pussy with hot spunk, I want it!

"Well, here it comes are you ready for it?" Yes Madame, fill me with your hot juices. I was moving fairly fast. Reaming myself with her cock. I wondered if she was getting pleasure from my movements through her harness.

She directed me we were done. I could empty my pussy and clean things up. I proceeded to do that for both of us. She told me hand was her panties and harness as well. I was also told to inject myself with 3 more lube shooters before presenting myself for her to impale me with the pink plug.

I was to shower after she did and dress in my pink panties and bra. She laid out my thin denim slacks and a shirt. I was surprised by her clothing choices for me. Are we driving to city to eat out? " I will let you know, why are you asking " Well I don't usually wear these slacks out and about, normally at playhouse only.

" You have worn them to town several times. What's your issue, they are fine, don't worry nobody's gonna notice they are ladies slacks. Even if they did it doesn't matter, Your shirt covers the no zipper factor, unless I have you tuck it in. So quit whining, or I might require that!" I shut my mouth. " You know we should see about getting you a pink bra sized for your larger forms, I think you're wardrobe needs expanding. Go on get yourself dressed, don't forget your heavy pad , make sure your murse is stocked as well. "

19. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    I did exactly as directed. I knew I would need pads with all the lube and plug. She wanted to remind me of post intercourse effects. I would be leaking my spunk all day for certain. I would be checking and changing pads.

She has and continues to teach and remind me of cause and effects of everyday issues females deal with. Especially ones related to providing demands of Male expectations dealing with getting sex as they want. That once included me and my desired expectations. It's very different now and for my future, that I know is true.

A bit later she told me to load the car with an icebox in case we picked up any cold groceries during our shopping. The playhouse is definitely in the country our nearest small towns are 20 minutes drive. The nearest large city over an hour away. We normally only go there once maybe twice a month. Our secluded living has some drawbacks for our privacy. We both enjoy that privacy and it allows her freedom to have me do her bidding, inside and out.

It was evident I would be in unisex mode for our day out, in public. It was exciting thinking about it but also fearful of being observed. It would be a memorable experience and celebration of our anniversary.

Before we left, she handed me the key. "Remove your little cage for our trip. Better check your pad and probably put one in front. I don't expect you to play with yourself." No Madame.

We headed out as we drove she revealed at least part of today's plan. It included some shopping that would include potentially new items for me. She surprised me suggesting possible matching sleep clothes. She liked the last sleep top and shorts material and style. She generally never had us with anything matching especially lingerie styles. I was excited to think that might change today. Not sure exactly what made her change her mind on that but was delighted she did.

She was busy texting as I drove us. I would not inquire to whom, I knew better. Several times she laughed and giggled over whatever the conversations were. Aa we approached the city I inquired about our destinations to figure out best route.

"Let's go over to the northeast side to start off, I will see what we find. We can also look when we go back North, if needed. Let's try the big Supercenter first they usually have a good clothing stock." Yes Madame. "Besides Sweetie, the mall is just across the interstate and a really large shopping center. We could spend the whole day shopping plus several restaurants nearby as well. "

Arriving we headed in, she turned and looked at me. " Sweetie, you forgot your Murse, you need to do better." I retrieved my Murse and rejoined her. " Your rusty on remembering your bag, it should always be with you." Yes Madame, your right, I suppose guess I am. " Move your wallet back into your bag, it barely fits in those slacks anyway. Wouldn't want to loose it besides it belongs in your bag. It's for all your personal stuff and safer." Yes mam, I realize I have need of many extra items now. As we walked into store she asked, " do you need to check your pads Sweetie? Before we start shopping and maybe trying on some clothing. "

Please Madame, not so loudly. " Sweetie do you need to check your feminine pads?" She still used normal voice but felt like loud speakers. I quickly answered her , yes mam, right away. Her smirking smile told I got her message. " Meet me over in ladies clothing when you're done." Yes mam, I then scooted off to check myself out .

Indeed I needed to clean myself and changed both pads. I used my last wipes up and would need more before another pit stop. When I returned Madame was looking at slacks, I guess you would say sleep pants. Although I see everyone wearing them out and about these days. "Well you certainly took your bathroom time, I can remember you bitching at me having to wait on me. " You know I needed a stall, they only had one , I had to wait my turn. " Really, that's such a surprise, like I don't know about waiting in line for a stall."

"Enough about your potty business, what do you think about these slacks?" Those are sleep pants aren't they? " Well technically they are lounge pants, but you could sleep in them or go to town. You've seen men and women both wearing them everywhere. I thought they were more unisex, but apparently they don't suit you. Let's move over I will show you some other options. "

We was now being shown alternative slacks, ladies of course. One she held up had a side zipper the others had the zipper in back. "Well these are more formal, I am not sure about sizing they both have tapered legs. I might be tricky. Let's get some tried on ." Can't we just buy them and try at home, if they don't fit we can return to any Walmart.

"Don't be silly, we can figure out what will work. I can support swapping at the dressing room. Nobody will notice anything, I can see enough with a door crack view, you wouldn't need to step out." I already knew there was no getting out of this, I could only get into trouble. If I upset her , I would be stepping out and modeling.

She gathered two sizes in each style, handing me a set while she carried the others. I followed her to the changing rooms, of first come first serve. She went to an end one and opened the door. I went inside. I will be right here just knock when ready I will open when appropriate. Thank you Madame.

The first pair was a no go, my calves and the tapered legs, I found the second pair slightly better. They had the rear zipper was very different. I knocked on my door and waited, I looked at the view using the double mirrors, it was a given the rear zipper was not a hidden feature. Madame opened the door. " Hold your top up, give a slow 360 rotation for me." Well a little snug from appearance, nice look though. I guess the other pair was not workable? No mam, calves would not fit.

"Alright Sweetie, let's get you to try the others, take those off and we will swap out. I then tried the others. They both fit but had loose fit at waistline on me. " Let's do some more looking, I made pictures of tags so we can return to these. Let's go back and look some more. There are plenty of options even other places"

20. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
  21. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    Sorry for my absence for several months. Madame has had a series of medical issues and we are still working through them.

Some progress and hope early 2023 we are able to get back to a less amount of turmoil and stop the endless round Robin with doctors and treatments.

Shes making progress but has upset her activity level. She continues to maintain our relationship and my submission and training with modifications to offset her issues.

She has enlisted assistance from her ladies to fill in the gaps. She's teased me about finding other options to enhance my training and performance. I've begged her not to expand the circle knowledge about my submission. Madame says my begging will not effect her decision's but told me to stop begging.

22. jking90

jking90 Member

NY
    Local Time:
    6:46 PM
    I'm sorry to hear about your wife's setbacks. Good luck getting her back on the road to recovery, I hope she follows the doctor's orders.

23. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    I am doing some highlights from the last few months of F'sLR as she decided to modify FLR to reflect a plural format. Since her lady friends have been filling in for her at times. She feels it reflects credit to there having a greater role.

She decided I have been delinquent on my postings. Although she has to review and approve everything prior to posting. She really hasn't been interested in reading over things. I was very busy doing my regular chores and running with her to a bevy of medical appointments and a couple of ER events. I decided to stop documenting things, she has not so politely reminded me she makes the decisions.

She informed me to get back on track with proper journal submissions immediately. She has made agreement with a couple of her ladies to further assist as needed to critique my writing and approve entries until she feels like doing them. She also has arranged for them to apply demerits for her when she isn't up for it.

She says I will summarize the last few months event's and begin a regular diary again before the month ends. She says I will have much to document since the ladies eagerly agreed their help to fill in the gaps for her.

I am scaling back my consulting business and plan to phase into full retirement during 2023. She says that opens us to even greater opportunities to improve my requested servitude and much more time to play and grow my performance. She says it will be a challenge to keep me focused and busy but the ladies are prepared to assist and be creative to assist her. Madame also says she already has given considerable thought about new opportunities to tap into.

I am not sure what exactly that means.
    Shes following their orders. I follow hers. We are making progress and hope January will put her back on level game again. I look forward to her being my Madame full force again. Thanks

Stephplayswithyou likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice