Vanilla to Owner

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by StubHub, Jan 5, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    10:41 PM
    We went back to house so I could put my micro back on and my bra before we headed back out. This time to a vacuum cleaner store for shopping for my new vacuum cleaner. I was told since I now use it mostly I should take the lead on it's selection. A point she brought up with the clerk as she started telling my wife about models. After that she changed to address me primarily.

After narrowing it to two models to further research we headed out. She has me pull off down the street into another shopping center. Directed me down mid way to park. I was quickly noticed it was a tattoo center next to us. I looked at her she had a grin on her face. " Well Sweetie it's handy we've talked about possibly getting ourselves some ink work let's look around today ".

We went inside and met Brittney she showed us around asking what we we thinking about. Told her we we curious and considering getting some tattoos for each other. She asked about what we had in mind. My wife said we had not decided anything yet. Brittney asked about location and size. The wife asked if there were any limits on the body location. Brittney quickly with a giggle said " no, we've put them pretty much everywhere but size and content had some limits " .

She showed us all kinds of art and symbols along with a wide selection of fonts for text. She discussed the discomforts and care . We got an idea of time for various work including the need sometimes of multiple sessions. We thanked her as we wrapped up. She told us to let her know if we had additional questions or we decided on what we wanted. The wife's response " I will be in touch with you after I decide what we are doing ". With that we exited.

2. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    Back in the car I asked if she was serious about tattoos. " I would not waste time checking things out if not interested, I told you I was finding some of the CM posted tats very cute". I thought we each were picking our selection out, "Sweetie you said you wanted his and hers tattoos, whatever I choose will set the course or theme yours will need to follow " .

Well we don't have to do it, I only brought it up after your comments. " I know, I found some of them very cute and thoughtful ways to show your affection and dedication to a mate". Let's go find us something to eat. "Are you man enough to take the pain of tattoo work, Brittney said it could get intense depending on location ". Where are you thinking? " Oh I haven't decided that but those folks on CM certainly have them in some private places "

With that I decided to just drive over to restaurant row to select a place.

spider203 and LockedbyFridayGirl like this.
  3. LockedbyFridayGirl

LockedbyFridayGirl Long term member

Project Manager/Estimator
    Indianapolis
    Local Time:
    11:41 PM
    I agree! Sometimes it’s better to keep your comments to yourself and move on!

I’ve never had a tattoo or a piercing! I would have no idea what to expect!

4. Guest 2684

Guest 2684 Long term member

Local Time:
    Sounds like someone had a ton so happy you were able to have a release. Sounds like you made your wife super happy.

5. Guest 2684

Local Time:
    Always can go piercing it is an amazing feeling

6. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    Please no promotions of that subject. I don't need fuel on the fire.

Guest 2684 likes this.
  7. maid julie

maid julie Long term member

service tech
    NJ
    Local Time:
    But I hear that the nipples can become much more sensitive once they have been pierced

8. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    Nor do I, however I think she is starting to get serious about tattoos. We have discussed piercing but nether of us are ready to go there. I hope that continues to be the case.

She continues to raise the bar on me.

LockedbyFridayGirl likes this.
  9. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    Mine are already hypersensitive. Don't know if I could stand them getting more sensitive.

10. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    She has been in much improving spirits except for my upsetting her occasionally. She was very pleased making me cum and truly she made it happen not me. I tried in major ways and nothing worked. She used her hands on me and in a very short time I was unloaded. I still am amazed how little movement she used other than her hands. The moment I started letting out juice she made no more movement until she dismounted me. She had a major smile going as moaned and begged for her to stop.

She happily declared that would do me for a year or more. I sincerely hope that's not the case. I can make myself leak daydreaming about it. I can only hope she wants to do me again sooner than later.

11. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    Saturday appointment was to see MsD at the boutique of course she kept that secret until she that secret until she told me to go change clothes.

In the bathroom was my sleep bra with forms, Male bikini underwear and my boutique panties from last trip. What was not present was my cage key's. I went ahead and changed my shirt fairly hide my extra chest as long as I slouched forward. The kids were not up yet anyway for the exit.

When I came out I asked about the keys to remove cage at home. She looked at me " are you going to be polite and behave properly, that means no questioning or challenges at all?" I had little choice but to agree she demanded a verbal confirmation. "Well then get the keys out of my cabinet and remove and clean the micro, then put it in a ziplock bag I want it available and I will carry it in my vest pocket ".

" ,That way if you don't honor the agreement I can always take it out and allow you to reinstall it there". I promised to follow the terms. " Oh. I know you will, If not I could always take it out and ask MsD to give us a little modesty time before continuing ". Her look said that she was serious.

I took care of the cage and brought it to her in fresh ziplock. Then we were off. She texted MsD as we turned into parking lot. She met us at door and greeted us taking our temperatures before heading t dressing room.

She inquired how I was doing with the thigh high compression stockings. I told her fairly well although they tended to slip and bunch around knee's sometimes. I had gotten better and faster about getting them on.

"Well there are a couple options we could try about the slippage, but has your doctor seen them?. My wife spoke up " Yes, she saw them yesterday and was pleased with fit since they got fairly close to his crotch she wanted them high as possible ". "I know her note was very specific about trying to cover the high thigh, and we went as far as stockings will take him".

You mentioned some tricks about slipping issues I inquired. "Yes one for the stockings, it's an adhesive made for helping them stay put that rolls onto your skin " . You said a couple, well the other from stockings is adding a garter belt but you're hips probably want do much to hold it in place, jobst makes a very plain basic unisex model or I have some others that are fairly simple but durable ". My wife rang in " what color options ?". " Well afraid in durable versions white. nude and maybe black that's about it, others with more choices are not durable enough to work ".

" Have you got his size?" "Well maybe we will have to measure for that, what's under your jeans Sweetie," " Oh, I prepared him for modesty he has his bikini undies as well as our new panties from last visit, go ahead and loose the jeans Sweetie ".

I slipped them off to stand there in my stockings and panties. She proceeded to gather her measurements. " This may be a challenge and I am not sure it will hold ." She returned and fastened be up adjusting the garters. She then had me hook them into stocking tops and told me to walk around and the bend over finally to squat. Everything pulled down, nope I was afraid of that. "Its glue or we will have to go to plan B, how much do you sweat Sweetie? " in the summer I can soak a shirt and pants in some cases. "Well the glue is water soluble and may not hold up, can only try it and see".

My wife spoke up " what's plan B you mentioned?" ",Well we could fit him into unisex compression pantyhose, they wouldn't be bothered by sweating ". " You carry them in his size and height? I was staying quiet as she looked at me. I spoke up we can just try the glue it probably can keep things in place. She grinned at me and patted her vest pocket, reminding me of my restrictions. I responded again with whatever you think makes the best sense.

"Well we could try them although they run about 50 bucks more over the thigh high you have on. Of course they will go all the way to crotch and beyond the Doctor would probably be pleased ". She asked me to remove the stockings and she would return shortly. I peeled myself out of the.compression stockings. MsD returned with 2 packages. I have sundown and black for color choices. My wife spoke up for black., I sat quietly. MsD opened the package and drew them out they weren't 2 ft long she saw me looking. " don't worry Sweetie the stretch out a lot ".

" they will go on much like the stockings only you keep going up and over with the panty section and it's going to top out a little below your bra bottom. My mind was boiling but I held my tongue knowing she was waiting for my reaction. I sat forward and began to put them on as MsD added instructions as I worked. Next I was standing to complete the positioning. I finally finished and they landed 2 inches bra base.

I looked across at the full mirror as wife declared "oh my, they really fit him nicely, let's give them a go and also a bottle of glue , how durable are to regular pantyhose "? " Considerably tougher but still requires care especially getting on and off and toenails require extra attention although his were nicely trimmed and filled ". My wife added " I have taught him proper nail care otherwise he scratches me to pieces ". " I fully understand my ex-husband made me bleed many times but was a pig about nails and hygiene, of course that's a big part of the EX husband " followed by a major grin. " You should be proud that you listen and learn good habits from your wife, very respectful and proper ". I just nodded my head.

"Well I guess we need to move on to your primary reasons for coming by, I was so happy to be able to find your desired upgrades", speaking directly at my wife. I set them aside with his name immediately till I could contact you. Told the ladies they were not available for inventory ".

The wife spoke up " I was so happy when you texted just had to wait for him to be home long enough to setup appointment this short week worked out great and many thanks for meeting us today ". "Oh honey I have told you both your preferred customers and I consider you friends as well, anything to help ".

" I was very limited on options in his band size that could accommodate these girls ". I figured out with that comment she had acquired the larger sleep form's for my upgrade. I only had white and it's in a 38 band but an extension will fix that." She told me to remove my shirt as she went to open the dresser drawer. She turned back with a white bra and had the forms already inside. I was there in pantyhose and sleeping bra she sat the white bra down and unhooked my bra and I slipped it off. She traded out and helped me into the new bra as I cupped the forms as she hooked me up in back and adjusted the straps. "OK Sweetie let go and let's check this out". I quickly noticed these probably weighed double the others I felt it in the band and straps. She worked the band and took in another hook set and slackened the straps a touch. " There how's that feeling less pulling on straps?" It really did change the feeling. Yes that's much better but their quiet heavy. " Well certainly they are those girls are almost double the volume and are natural weight not light weight silicone they weigh same as real breast tissue ".

I looked down they projected only a little more than my other but athe area of the cups was way larger diameter. "These have a much larger footprint diameter and should spread the distribution and cushion your lumps better those others were better these will be better yet and with this bra less than an inch extra projection".

The wife studied me and the new additional equipment. " I can't believe how little the projection silhouette changed, I expected much more ". MsD spoke up " honey we could generate a lot more projection if that is wanted, but for sleeping and cushion this style will be more efficient would you like to see an alternative?".

I rang in, this would be for sleeping only. I figured out my mouth should have stayed shut!. " Do you have an alternative style in stock?". " Well in his band I have something but not a mastectomy model but could show you and would have to order a mastectomy equivalent ".

" Let's look at it for fun if you don't mind fir comparing, the forms will just be loose in cups, right ". "Yes, for now no pockets ". I screwed up talking. She looked at me and again patted her vest pocket. " Do we need a time out Sweetie?" No dear, everything is fine. MsD was returning with a beige bra. " Let's get you measured and unhooked so we can swap out, now you're going to have to hold things in place without pockets " She whipped out a fabric tape measured around middle of cups and then unhooked me.

She removed the forms and came back holding them under the cups as I slid my arms I to straps , she placed them against my chest and I swapped my hands on the cups as she went behind me to hook and adjust. Wow what a difference, I estimated I gained 4 inched of projection out. She took the tape around and declared " that's an extra 5 inch out front, that's not going to fit under your shirt Sweetie that's for certain".

My wife was watching " you don't think it will, let's try it out, it's pretty roomy ". I took the clue and tried slipping it on and buttoning. It closed but stuck out and puckered up at every button. "Well it closed but guess it would need some serious darts" I asked what are darts?

MsD laughed " Sweetie, they are little offsets for women's blouses to allow slack for bustline and prevents those puckered buttons, you're shirt wasn't made for that chest " The wife agreed " certainly wouldn't work in public like this, let me get a photo before we swap back". A couple of clicks and I was immortalized in her Moto.

I was switched back and my shirt could accommodate these new additions again bad posture helped. I had already figured out I was going home sporting my new acquisitions. I was now wondering how much money I was fixing to spend.

MsD asked my wife if she wanted to order the alternate mastectomy bra as she showed her the catalog picture. I sat quietly as they discussed it and color options and cup size needed. Finally she declared we would wait and work with the white one for a bit.

I asked about the cost on the forms. MsD said " well I took them as trade in credit with a customer I have she wanted the whipped silicone lightweight version to reduce back strain and she took the deal. I don't usually do that but she got a break and it allowed me to fulfill your goals , I can give you the bra and forms for 250 ".

My wife asked " is that with us trading back his others?" Well I made you that offer, why?." "How much to keep both I want him to have the others for traveling if not to much". Well would an extra 100 work.?" " Yes that's fine with us" again I kept my mouth shut.

Anything else today? I let the wife answer. " That's it but let's document the other bra on our paperwork in case he needs it later for fun ". No problem will footnote it and put it into his file as well. "

With that she rang us up as I carried my package out to the car in my new bra and forms walking in pantyhose. As we got in she informed me she would text DocK on Monday about my compression upgrade so she could attach it to my file. I did not realize DocK had given her cell number out to her another news flash.

We went home and I headed to basement the wife gave me the micro and informed me to cage up but keep everything else in for now. We were done for now on errands at least till we went out to pick up take out. The kids went to lake so privacy was OK at home.

We took the time to review some on CM for comment and communication I had as well as updates on how far I was behind on some events. I was given deadline to catch up this week. I don't plan to fail.

12. Guest 2684

Local Time:
    Sounds like an interesting day

13. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    Stressful but interesting. She enjoyed herself without a doubt. She has not shared the photos. Claiming those are her keepsakes.

14. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    She continues to surprise me as we journey down this path.

15. homebody

homebody In awe of GoddesofHomebody

Local Time:
    Has the decision been made about the twin beds? I apologize if you have already said and I missed it. It must be difficult dealing with all the health issues. I wish you well.

16. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    Yes Easter weekend I was given privalige to join her with conditions and subject to change. But when I am home we are all in 1 bed again. I intend to meet and exceed her requirements to maintain that status.

She continues to expand her expectations of me and has thrown many challenges. She is happy and in the best moods in years.

Hope health problems improve. I can very much relate with that. My prostate and now my gynecomastia and hormones are starting to act up again. I have seen the Doctors way more than I like.

I am trying to catch up journal entries this week that was a task she put a deadline on before I get home this Friday from work trip.

She expects us to review it Friday night. I only have one more day to add her video challenges she put me through this week.

Feel better. Thanks

17. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    Sunday started with a wake up massage for her and when she called it done she suggested that I might be interested in some relief. I quickly told her that would be fantastic. She told me to go into bathroom and get out of my sleep gear and remove my micro.

I quickly scooted out of the bed and into bathroom. As I was removing my cage she came in. I told her I was fixing to return to bed. She replied " no the bathroom will be more suitable ". I was confused and she knew that.

"We or should I say you're going to release your own juice by following my directions ". Honey we have tried that masturbation has not worked. "Oh I know that Sweetie your so little there's little to play with , your going to do things a bit different ". " let's get you down on all fours with your head toward the shower , spread this bed protection pad underneath your little dicky and then open and remove the pouch contents by the clothes hamper. I looked to my left seeing a zippered pouch.

I opened it and found my nexus prostate massage toy and a tube of lubricant. " it's been a couple of weeks since you let your gelatin flow I figured you'd have some fresh fluid building up, don't expect me to ride you anytime soon" I knew I was going to use the toy on myself.

"Well lubes you bung hole and toy, you have work to do, here's a wash cloth to wipe your hands. Take the make up mirror and position it so you can watch your leaky faucet while you work, you need to become proficient and effective at draining your spunk ". I got the mirror lined up and followed directions to insert the probe. I quickly had a small spurt of juices as she sat and watched from the closed commode lid with a comfortable view of the mirror.

" My wasn't that a cute little spurt, you did that in the futon as well, what about when DocK digital checks you?. " do you spurt or just ooze out, which is it?" I told her both had happened I couldn't control it. "Well which has happened the most with the different exams? I am not sure, probably the spurt when the initial pressure touches prostate, it just happens DocK said it's normal and is expected to some degree.

"Well that first contact certainly made a small plop on the pad, get to work watch the effect of different strokes and pressures, learn what generates the best flow results to drain off your excess spunk " . I alternated arm's to keep comfortable as best I could. Paying attention as I could see what was leaking and how much some methods definently paid out more fluid. My little pecker did not grow it limply hung there like a leaking faucet.

After a bit I was putting very little out. She declared I was getting empty but at least no gelatin spunk came out. She told me to remove the shaft and clean everything off . She commented how my penis had no reaction at all except to dribble juice.

I was told to get dressed for the day including my new compression pantyhose. I needed to pack for working trip Monday.

I had really hoped she was going to get on top of me ride me again. That had been escaisty and joyful making a puddle on the pad was far from a fun release. She made it clear she wasn't planning to ride me to release my juices.

18. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    Monday evening arrived at hotel with instructions to text arrival and get my shower and shaving stay naked except for micro then text notify her.

As requested I got a video call shortly after. She told me to prepare Polly for bed but to put a mattress protection pad underneath the lower slip as protection. I figured she was going to have me hump her. That was not exactly her plan for us.

She had me arrange my phone on the mini stand for her viewing of events. She had me center Polly in bed center and me on right rolled on my left side then getting straddled over her . " that's good everything is in view, now go look in front pocket of suitcase and get the pouch ". It was the nexus prostate toy and lube. " get a washcloth, lay back into position and lube your toy shaft and twat ". I did as instructed as she monitored. "OK, now penetrate your twat, pay attention I want to know if you have the little spurt or if the little pinkie just oozes, this will be a standard report item anytime your twat is penetrated by anything or anything, understood?" I did not hear you're answer!" Yes mam

" Alright, now take your shaft and penetrate your little twat. " I plunged the shaft on its angled approach and felt the little spurt dollop as my micro cage caught it. " Well Sweetie I'm waiting ". It was a little spurt "." Very good but in the future don't make me ask or wait, when initial penetration occurs I want to hear what you're pinkie does even if its dry, on some rare occasion, your seem dependable about putting something out when anything penetrates your little twat."

" Your next mission is to straddle but not hump Polly while you work the toy shaft to see how wet you can make her slip over the next 10 minutes starting now". I began working it through the stroking and pressure points that made things flow as I hugged Polly. Shortly I started to feel cool wetness developing against my balls and abdominal areas. She cautioned me several times to not be humping. I guess I subconsciously was arching myself at pillllMtimes.

She declared times out and to retrieve my tape measure to collect data of wetness area on the slip face. It was 4 inches tall by 2 inches wide. After that she told me flush my cage and dry off clean everything up and I wiped off Polly leaving the pad.

She declared I had completed my task fir today and to dress for bedtime in my new travel gear.

19. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    Wednesday night she arranged another video exercising event as she is calling them. She's exercising my prostate and twat at the same time releasing my spunk to freshen it up.

She pretty much has me set up the same way but this time she modified the activity. I was directed to penetrate my twat but then just leave the shaft inserted, of course I reported I just oozed juice out.

She then had me go through a series of efforts on my breasts and nipples for another 15 minute effort. When done I had to measure and report my wet zone. It was about 3 by 5 inches plus my micro cage internally had some trapped.

I was then tasked to clean up and dress for bedtime.

She reminded me we had errands Saturday .

Guest 2684 likes this.
  20. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    I did not find a break she scheduled a session Thursday night before I headed home.

Got my shower and body shaving done and let her know by text as directed. She texted back for me to remove cage and prep Polly and equipment as before and she would video in shortly. She rang in and I set phone for her viewing.

She told me to assume position and prepare my twat and insert my little shaft. I lubed myself and the Nexus shaft. I relaxed as it penetrated my twat as she now refers to my rectum. I felt it press against my prostate and I made my little spurt discharge. I reported that to her she told me not to massage myself only retain the shaft.

She then she told me to tense and release my sphincter muscles in a cyclic steps. As I was doing this the Nexus would press against my perianal area and my prostate without my hands touching anything.

She asked " how does that feel Sweetie, is it feeling good?" I paused my clinching action long enough to answer her that it was odd feeling but nice. Then I continued she the instructed me to perform my breast and nipple exercising. She started timing and told me to continue until notified to stop.

She periodically had me alternate my hand manipulations including pinching. She reprimanded me occasionally as I stopped my clinching. I told her it was difficult to not to loose my concentration at times with all the feelings I was generating.

" Well Sweetie that's exactly what this is for to make you feel excited, is it working?" Again I paused to answer her that I was being stimulated by all this.
    Then she asked "well is your little pinke doing anything amid this excitement ". No not really. She had me pause and roll so she could look for herself. " OK. roll back and continue make sure you're lining up to your wet spot, it certainly is nothing but limp , I hoped you'd at least get a little semi hard". I continued till she called times done.

She then had me measure my wet spot which tonight was about 4 by 5 with a very saturated area. She then had me clean up. recage and dress for bed. She said we would review my trip performance and CM entries and responses.

I wrapped up and ready to sleep and hit highway in morning. Made this final entry at rest area stop.

21. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    Saturday started with visit back to Brittney at the tattoo shop looking at art work specifically at heart shapes and locks and keys options and sizes along with text fonts. She showed us album photos of actual work on customer projects they had allowed. No faces but plenty of various body part locations.

We went to another shop and spoke with Robin and Josh they were very nice and willing to spend the time needed to answer all the questions. They were very flexible on time options .

I managed to not get scheduled for an appointment but really think it's in my and it or our future. She is very intrigued but so many options and selections.

When then went outside town to a lions den adult shop looking at dildo options. As she put it " we need something besides you're little prostate massage tool, it's OK but want you to have some variety to work with since you're enjoying it,l".

She was not real happy about the selections in stock. It did not take long to eliminate them. She said she had another stop for us a bit of ride North but they appeared to be a better option. I figured out why after we got there.

The shop was a lingerie and gift shop of sorts. Owners were both women and it was easy to see they had a lot specialized for ladies bodies and use . There were every type of strap on you could imagine. Two display cases held dozens of dildo s in every color size and shape. from tiny to some as big as her arm. I don't think anyone could handle some of them. Maybe the were for gag gifts.

They even had chasity cages and belts. The wife's open comment as we walked by that case. " Sweetie they certainly don't carry anything for your tiny size". We walked back to dildo area. She had them get several out for her to check over. She had two she told me to feel texture and firmness. She asked me what I thought about lengths and diameter. She asked me, " which of these two might be best for your twat ". I wanted to disappear, the last behind the counter just stood there nonchalantly. She was waiting for my answer, finally I said the purplish one probably ". The clerk spoke up " we call that the little man". My wife responded " oh, that's the one we will take it".

The clerk asked me if I would need any lubricant ? My wife answered " he already has plenty for now" I again wanted to melt away. She asked the clerk about the vacuum lock based and dildos that fit them. After reviewing she said that would have to wait, they were all to large.

She handed the Didio and said go ahead and check out. I got it handed back in a bright pink bag and she tossed in a couple of sample anal lubes , with a smile and "enjoy!"

We headed for home.

22. Guest 2684

Local Time:
    Sounds like you are going have some fun. She is going to teach how to be a better partner. But is still say if you get the tattoo get the piercing as well you will enjoy the feeling.

23. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    She already is teaching me and I know I have more in my education to experience.

She got out her strap on and for the second time in having it she introduced the little man to my twat. It certainly was different from the nexus toy. More size and length along with the fact she was doing the drilling.

When she was done she told me , "not to expect her to be doing it for me except when she wanted too, it was my prostate and twat to maintain ".

She also found it interesting how much I had leaked during the event proclaiming that is far exceeded what the nexus made me put out of my limp pinke.

I don't really want tattoo and don't even want to consider getting piercing. She still says piercing is not for us.

I know you want me to join the PA club.

Guest 2684 likes this.
  24. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    Saturday night she declared early evening and expected overtime massage for make up being gone. She took a extra long time getting her evening ritual done. She told me to body shave and shower my clothes were out for me. Got my stuff done but found no panties with my sleep top and bra., no keys out so cage stays. I went on into bedroom.

She had me get in on her side and started massage. Before I finished I had double passed all over for her. Of course I had done considerable leaking during the proximity with her but she did not complain. After I was done she got up and wearing our Spare Parts Joque strap on with the "Little Man " ominously standing out front with his condom on. We had bought the jouqe near a decade ago and this was the third time she had it on. First time was to try and adjust only. Second time she briefly tried using it to poke me from behind and abruptly quit. No she had gotten it out of our toy box and was getting into bed with it. She handed me a protective pad and a tube of lubricant along with one of the sample lubes from our shopping.

"You want to try the new lubricant she gave you?" I said we could. "Well spread out the pad, roll on your side , but first lube the little man and then your twat, here's a wash cloth ". I did as requested knowing she was planning to try some anal play with me. After coating the shaft I applied lube to myself, this new lubricant seemed slicker with more silky slide than the other.

I played on my side and she spooned up near me I felt the shaft slide between my cheeks. "OK Sweetie, take hold and guide the shaft into your little twat, tell me when to penetrate more so you get used to it,".

I worked the tip into my sphincter it was more diameter than the nexus but the lube helped it glide in about an inch. I waited a brief bit letting things adjust. I told she could move closer and slowly increase the depth. She began a slow increase and stopped. "How's it feeling " OK you can put some more in me. She did I then felt the pressure against my prostate and I acknowledged to her I had just made a little spurt. She reached and pulled me back and penetrated till our bodies met, then she did not move. "It's all in Sweetie are you feeling alright?. Yes it's OK. " I am going to slowly work it in and out of your twat Sweetie, let me know if I need to stop.". She started a slow in and out movement, I felt the flex in the shaft and when it passed my prostate. It was generating some different feelings than what the nexus did. I felt my sphincter being pulled on as it moved in and out.

She asked "how are you doing Sweetie?" I responded I was fine just feeling strange. " A good strange?" Yes it's fine a little pressure now and then but fine. She began to increase her stroke rate some. "How's the lubricant doing, I don't feel any drag". It's doing fine better than the old one.

She began to stroke faster and was gyrating herself some as she worked my twat. Her breathing patterns were shifting as well. I was dripping like a leaking faucet as precum worked out of my caged pinke.

I don't know how long she worked me at least 10 plus minutes. Finally she stopped and slowly slid out of me. She took the washcloth and had me remove the condom turning it inside out. She haded me the washcloth and told me to carefully exit the bed and go shower down again. She looked at the protective pad and proclaiming " my what a puddle your little pinke deposited that is a new record, did you climax Sweetie "

No. I just had the little spurt and then a lot of dribbling through most of the time. "Well there enough there to equal an orgasm I think.". "Get your shower as up everything , I want my neck and shoulders massaged some more, get yourself a pair of panties and remember your pad".

I complied and returned to massage another round. I asked her if she had enjoyed the event. " Don't worry about that and don't be expecting me to hump your little twat, your twat and prostate are yours to use and drain fluid as needded When , where and how I will let you know. If I decide to hump your twat I will tell you to present yourself, but don't expect me to do you very often". "Your being taught options to flush your spunk out to reduce gelatin discharge, so your pinke puts out proper juice."

I quickly understood she is developing methods for me to be drained and her riding me to a climax is going to be far apart unless she wants to do me. She ended the conversation with " we will expand your options and tools for working your twat effectively since this improved you output ".

I got over with Pollyanna and went to sleep as did her gaming.

25. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    Sunday she placed her order for another premium massage making up for my absence. After a bit over an hour she called it done.

She then removed from headboard cabinet the little man, condom, protective pad , washcloth and the other lube sample Joslyn gave me to try. She declared "tonight your going to exercise yourself install the condom then lube everything ".

She watched me roll the condom onto the shaft. "To bad your little pinke has gotten so limp and small it's incapable of keeping a condom in place and the micro doesn't like it either " Would be nice and less messy if it would to catch your leakage, the pad can catch it".

I opened the sample applying it to my twat and the dildo. I rolled to my side centered on the pad. "OK Sweetie, it's time relax yourself and slid the Little man into your little twat but don't stroke until I tell you".

As I slowly penetrated myself I quickly felt the pressure to my prostate and my little spurt of fluid, reported it to her. She told me to go ahead and fully insert the whole shaft and wait". After a couple of minutes she had me start a slow in and out stroke. Then a half stroking in and out quicker. Then full depth in and out faster and slower.

She asked " which methods feel the best Sweetie, seems like your preferring the slower half penetrations from your body language and breathing , and you seem to be glazed over at times ".

I had to admit it was feeling pretty intense at times with a variety of feelings. This lubricant was also working better than my regular one. They were not drying up or getting gummy feeling.

The wife took note that I wasn't adding lubricant as usual with the nexus. She commented both these lubes seem to last much better don't they?" Yes they certainly last much better and don't require replenishing during the activity, much better having to stop. "Indeed I believe you have picked well ". I didn't pick Joslyn the clerk gave us the samples. " No. Sweetie she gave you the samples when you bought your little man dildo for your twat, she picked you some proper anal lubes to enjoy with your new toy, she understood your use".

I had been using a basic water base medical lubricant like DocK used for my digital exams. Of course that's just a short intrusion of her finger to feel my prostate. Now with the nexus and little man I am using it 10 to 15 minute sessions.

She had me wrap up and withdraw using the same reverse pull off of condom to control the mess followed by wash cloth and another shower. When I came back she told me to hug up Pollyanna and go to sleep.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice