Vanilla to Owner

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by StubHub, Jan 5, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. Guest 2684

Guest 2684 Long term member

Local Time:
    12:29 AM
    Sounds like fun my friend she has gone serious very happy for you

2. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    More each week. She still talks about the twin beds.

Guest 2684 likes this.
  3. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    She continues to raise the bar and actions.

4. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    I just hope to stay with her in same bed. My third failure triggered several events.

5. Guest 2684

Local Time:
    Sounds like you will get what she wants you gotta love a strong woman. Your wife and mine seem very much alike. Mine knows what she wants and you are not going to influence her decision. Which is why I ended up with a PA and going to get it stretched to huge size because it is what she wants. Go along with the ride it is way more fun

6. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    Well she's not stopped. Her remarks about my slobber was to remind me of my sloppy and messy kisses. I get very regular reminders that her face doesn't need washing.

Never miss a chance to correct my bad habits.

Guest 2684 likes this.
  7. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    More serious each day and week. Had to sneak a photo on plane that I was properly in correct brassiere. I was happy the plane seating was spread out.

Got that after I told her in text I had boarded. Snooki it out after all secure for push back the went to airplane mode.

Guest 2684 likes this.
  8. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    I am indeed in for the ride and she is driving. Challenging but I am all in.

9. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    The CK Micro has satisfied her that I am caged securely and restrained in a desirable length. I have never tried to get out but think painful and would not get back in.

For us piercing is not needed in her current mindset.

Nothing wrong and would make many things easier. Don't know the future.

10. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    Thursday evening held some new suprises for me. After showers she took another back and neck massage. This time she took me to my futon and it was done with me sitting beside her. When she had enough I assisted putting her night shirt on, figuring she would say goodnight and head for her bed. Instead she told me to get into my bed.

I went around to my side, I always sleep on right side per her choice. She pulled my night shirt up and unhooked my front hook bra. She commented " now that's easy access!" I started understanding why my last 2 new night bras changed to front hooks"

I laid there highly expecting she was going to attack me again, wrong again. Instead she began telling me how to play with myself. She then rolled over to get something from floor. She threw the keys onto mattress. " Stop playing strip yourself and remove everything. ".

I proceeded to get everything off. My next instruction was to roll over onto Pollyanna and get humping. I sheepishly rolled over onto my bed partner straddling it like I would her leg to rub myself off. She was in her night clothes and the nylon was soft and smooth to my shaven body. I was not getting any rise in my dick, wetness yes, hardness none.

"Carress her, stroke her with love sweetie enjoy each other ". As I was humping and caressing, I felt her hand reaching and fingers pressing into the back of my sac to check my erection at the root. " my sweetie you're not getting anything going why don't you suck her tits and you get busy playing with your nipples ".

Doing as instructed after some additional variations between pinching, caressing and flicking my nipples, I felt some slight expansion in dick but still not even a good semi. After a bit of this she called a halt and for me to get on my back. She examined my dick and then the nylon slip. "Well sweetie you're making everything wet but nothing is showing much life".

"Let's put your hands to work, let's see if you're hands can get your off. You get 5 minutes to shoot your wad, starting now"

I began to masturbate I tried all kinds of strokes and variations. She again told me to keep my other hand busy at my chest with whatever felt best. All I could do wasn't even a good half semi hard. She did not help telling me as each minute clicked off. The one minute left warning basically killed what little spark I had. I became completely limp mush till she gave me " times up".

"Clean yourself and Pollyanna up, get caged and dressed then go to bed. We will discuss this and your trip in the morning. "

11. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    1. Back on the road Friday through next Wednesday she played out travel rules with some additional items this trip.

During you days away:

1. No playing with yourself or masturbating that especially includes you're nipples.
      2. Wear your Micro cage full time less security and 1 cleaning with video supervision.
      3. Note any sore spots or chaffing.
      4. Photograph any irritation or chaffing when and if found.
      5. Track any leakage estimate amount and time of day or night found enter into diary.
      6. Wear the panties it's all you have this trip.
      7. I want some time stamp photos during the day and night taken of you're cage and panties. If at work you can get a stall and while you sitting to pee snap a shot. Bring them home along with diary. I included a small notebook.

8. You nightly calls may contain additional instructions.

9. At night you will use the extra pillows to create you're bed partner since Pollyanna could not join you. I have included you're bandmates sleep clothes.

10. I have included alternative bras this trip for bed and daytime.

Have a wonderful trip your futon and Polyanna will be waiting for your return.

12. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    I think my copy paste picked up everything. When I tried to correct my time sequence .

Got to Seatac airport and drove out to hotel Friday evening. Up and heading to customer for work.

I am of course dressed as direct. On my call home she told me tonight to call early and we had things to accomplish.

I get to dwell all day what she has planned.

13. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    Saturday got done with work ate and headed to hotel. Called her once arrived to see what she had planned.

She had me shower and save everything chest needed it legs not so much. She had me wash down cage fully and then recharge and lock. Was told to look in front pouch of suitcase to retrieve items enclosed. It was the two half slips of Pollyanna. She told me to recreate my bed partner but to name her Polly while traveling mode.

She then told me to get into bed with her but stay caged. I was to respect my chastity and they was to be no accidental climax. She did remark " based on your last 3 efforts with me and Pollyanna it was certainly unlikely ". I was not allowed to forget my failure to cum.

She then had me begin to stimulate my top while cuddling and humping Polly. All this during the video chat and her watching an DC directing. After about 20 minutes she had me stop. I showed her my wetness and the deposits I had made on the half slips.

She had me wipe down and hang the wet slip up and left other on Polly for the night. I got dressed and back into bed. We talked a bit more.

Had to tell her work tomorrow would be split between afternoon and night crew would be at hotel till 2.30pm. She was aggravated by the schedule. Said she would adjust her plans.

We wrapped up and I finished some work on my tablet laying in bed. Called it a night soon after.

Guest 2684 likes this.
  14. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    I got called and asked to come in early the next day. I texted her I had . When I went to lunch I called her she informed me I had disrupted her plans for me again. I apologized they had a major jam up and asked if I could come in with the maintenance crew since I was local.

15. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    My next days were mixed hours and long days. She beyond our brief calls gave up on any extracurricular activities for me beyond some verbal toying with me and inquires on some of my proof support photos and that my diary notes were being maintained.

I flew home late on Wednesday night. She had told me I needed to be prepared to massage her and to rest on the flight. I got in and showered and went into bedroom. She merely rolled over and pointed to the massage cream.

Well massaged her and was sent to futon. She had Pollyanna waiting for me. She actually woke me up this morning. Asked me if I had given her proper attention last night.

Told her I just went to sleep from long day.

I was then told to give her proper attention she was feeling lonely and randy during my trip along with jealous of Polly . So I proceeded to give her caressing and some appropriate humping. Under her directions periodically but was caged of course.

We went shopping since daughter in law was off and no daycare. Bought some lunch to bring home.

She has already said she expects a proper massage tonight and we would start early.

She remarked has been reviewing my notes in my diary notebook and was very disappointed.

16. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    Back to airport for business trip to Oregon. She gave me same base rules with minor reductions in photo documentation events.

During you days away:

1. No playing with yourself or masturbating that especially includes you're nipples.
    2. Wear your Micro cage full time less security and 1 cleaning with video supervision.
    3. Note any sore spots or chaffing.
    4. Photograph any irritation or chaffing when and if found.
    5. Track any leakage estimate amount and time of day or night found enter into diary.
    6. Wear the panties it's all you have this trip.
    7. I want some time stamp photos during the day and night taken of you're cage and panties. If at work you can get a stall and while you sitting to pee snap a shot. Bring them home along with diary. I included a small notebook. Twice daily is enough.

8. You nightly calls may contain additional instructions.

9. At night you will use the extra pillows to create you're bed partner since Pollyanna could not join you. I have included you're bandmates sleep clothes. Her name is still Polly

10. I have included alternative bras this trip for bed and daytime.

Have a wonderful trip your futon and Polyanna will be waiting for your return.

I am not sure of my work how schedule till I get there. She told me to limit myself to no more than 10 hours. The rest of day is ours.

Last night for my send off gift as she called it was after her massage I was allowed to attempt having orgasim. She even offered her leg to me instead of Pollyanna. I was told to go remove cage and sleep stuff and only wear my panties without pad.

I came back and got in bed she spread her right leg over . "OK get busy I am not giving you all night to get you load off". She laid there playing on her phone.

I tried not to waste the opportunity and began rubbing. She stopped my attempt to caress her during the process. I continued my efforts. I was not doing well and again was not even getting a semi hard on.

After about 10 minutes she looked up and asked "Are you going to finish or not". I looked at her and could only say " I don't think I am going to climax ".

"Well your wearing my leg raw, just stop go get you back in micro and stuff and get to your futon. It would a waste to let you bother Pollyanna ".

I got up and prepped back for bed. Again I failed to complete my efforts.

17. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    Got my Saturday work done and returned to hotel after getting something for my dinner. I texted her that I was wrapped for my work day.

She replied for me to get done eating and to shower and do my body shave activities the text I was completed stay in cage only dress mode.

I updated her and she video called me . She proceeded to have me pan my camera over my body for her to review my shaving quality and also my red bump and ingrown hair status.

She remarked the new shaving gel and Venus razor seems to be improving my hair issues. I agreed it seems to be a little better since she switched me over to them. I remarked about having to do it daily, " you may have to do your top twice a day to prevent stubble irritations ". I winced at that thought. " In fact let's have you do that and see this week ". That means getting up earlier to make the time. " Exactly, start Sunday morning and photo doc it each shaving day and night might as well do your legs too. I suppose I should have kept my mouth shut.

I am starting at 5AM at shop so that means 4AM shaving call and showering. Legs had been only twice a week and doing OK. Going smooth hairless is requiring a lot of extra time and effort. At least I have been doing well about not nicking myself. Life was easier with electric clippers and minimum settings. She says in time my hair should get softer and slow down growing as fast.

She then said it was play time and wanted to know if Polly was already in bed waiting. I said yes I had my pillows arranged and dressed in half slips. " What did you say?" I screwed up. I mean Polly is in her night shirt and waiting in bed. " You know your only reference to her and Pollyanna are as her, she or their names". Yes Mam I made a mistake. " Your very good at making mistakes, take your little thing out of its micro cage and join Polly ".

I unlocked the micro and slipped it off, took a wash cloth and phone to bed. Setup phone on nightstand to overview bed and Polly.

She then told me to get in and snuggle up to Polly. She had me get to backside so when I rolled back she could easily view my groin and erection status. She then began her directions and I began massage myself and humping Polly. She periodically had me roll back for inspection. Each time I listened to her telling me how pathetic my little pecker was and it's limp flaccid state was falling Polly merely making a wet mess. She then had me start pinching my nipples and rolling them while pinching. I was intensely between pain and escastiy in sensations. I did actually begin to slightly get some semi hardness action but no real erection growth. Just a stubby little mini semi. She called for an inspection viewing and fir me to halt my fondling.

I rolled back and she began to laugh. "That's the cutest little stub Dickie I've ever seen " I looked at it as she told me to just stay still. I watched and in less than a minute I faded away to my totally flaccid state. She giggled and remarked " well that certainly wasn't much of a hard on and it surely did not last long, in fact it lasted about as long as it was". " One inch and maybe one minute ".

Honey you know the medications are screwing me up. " Well, I guess we will see in a few weeks, did you ever even get close to cumming on Polly "? No not really I really was trying and it felt good but never really got fully revved up. " Well sweetie you looked pretty intense there at the end when you pinched and rolled your nipples ". I did what you said, like you told me.

" Yes sweetie I started you but you certainly finished and elaborated on your efforts " . I thought that was what you wanted. "Sweetie I wanted you to cum, this is the 5th time I've tried getting you off including when I jumped you ". " I think you just are not capable of an orgasim between just now and when my pussy was humping you that's as close as you've gotten ". Oh honey it was so much nicer when you rode me and I felt you're heat and wetness on me. " I don't know sweetie you're eyes were glazed over just now pretty good, I admit you were whimpering like a puppy as I rode you, but you seemed pretty excited and I think you're stubby was more erect , if that's the right description, with me you stayed limp. " Maybe Polly is a better turn on than me". No honey she's not that's not true. " Well you're little stubby seems to tell a different story sweetie, that tiny little brain of yours says different, how do you explain that ".

I was perplexed, I had gotten more erect as it were but certainly I know I held no comparisons of her to my surrogate partners. Contact with her was in a totally different league. Honey there's no comparison between Polly or Pollyanna to being near you, you have me using them, you know I want to be close to you.

"Well sweetie I am wondering after this if you're preferring the girls over me you were really getting serious and lost in the moment ". You wanted me to hump her and cum I was just trying for you and I want go cum really bad you know that. "Yes sweetie I am trying to get you to squirt out your juices but nothing is working, I think we may need to discuss this with Doctor K, I will think on it,".

" Let's get you cleaned up and ready for bed you have early morning and shaving too before work, you want have to work to get your micro back on". I locked up and dressed for bed. My frustration level continues to rise unlike my pecker. l need to release a load over 4 months heading to 5 and all I have done is leak juice. I don't really want to discuss this with doc K but have over 6 more weeks minimum on the extra meds.

Guest 2684 likes this.
  18. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    Sunday morning set clock to get up for body shave and shower. Went in to wrap up my audits so they could reheat the ovens for Monday.

Went back to hotel to prep data and start audit reports. I called she had extra daycare duty while kids ran errands. Told me to be body shaven and showered and we would video chat by my 7pm. I made sure I was ready early.

I had only had my cage and panties on when she called. She again had me do body hair review. She commented my chest appeared to have less red bumps and activity. I agreed it was much less bumps today, she reminded me to continue the double shave per day.

She asked about my work plans told her Monday would be 7 to 4 and would start at 5am on Tuesday and Wednesday till around 3pm Tuesday and airport 11am on Wednesday She reminded me about my 10 hour limit she expected me to honor. She then told me to prepare for 6pm contact and activity on both days and she would see me Wednesday evening.

She then told me to remove my panties and cage get my washcloth and head to bed. She told me not to touch my little pecker unless she told me to and how. She had me position my phone stand to an proper viewing angle. She then had me close my eyes and begin to caress my hairless body. She had me continue this and begin to circle both my areolas with my fingernails. Then alternately between circling one while flicking my nails back and forth in the opposite side. She asked if I could feel my leaking juices.and I answered with a mumbled yes. I was holding back from moaning but I was getting very worked up. She asked if I realized that I was wiggling and rocking myself. I was oblivious to that fact. She told me it was fine . She said " it's fine and you are welcome to make noises if you want to, enjoy and let go".

She then directed me to start pinching one nipple in cycles while flicking the other and every so often she called swap. I could not hold back I started making noises as I pinched. She the instructed me to pinch both sides. Then followed to pinch and hold one side. I was getting into frenzy and as she shifted me to pinch and hold both nipples. Her final instructions were to pinch but roll my nipples between my pinching fingers. My groin was burning I felt like I was climbing to an climax but could not reach it. I felt waves or cycles hitting me. She then had me release and go back to caress mode. I was so tender it hurt.

She told me to stop, I was almost panting and breathing fast.

After a few moments I calmed down. " Well did you enjoy that sweetie., it certainly looked like you did ?". Uh yes it really felt good, I tried to cum but I just couldn't. " I know sweetie, you were really working at it". " Why don't you clean your mess up, you're really wet from what I can tell".

Indeed I had plenty all over my ball sac and thigh area. She told me to go cage up and get my bed clothes on. She then told me to add this to my journal and go to bed. I was to hug Polly close but no humping.

Her last remark " we will discuss this tomorrow, goodnight to both of you ".

19. Guest 2684

Local Time:
    Sounds like a fun nite glad you are enjoying your journey

20. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    Fun. Sad. Frustration. She was happy and entertained.

21. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    Monday got to hotel. Went ahead and shaved everything again and showered. I decided to go ahead and put on bedtime clothes while waiting on call. Did some computer work as waiting.

Video call came in first was for me to shut down computer. I was reminded that I was working past my 10 hours limit. I said I was only at shop 9 hours. " That was 10 hours work limit, thats work period including paperwork. I merely responded I understand that now. I will observe that going forward.

She asked if my diary notes were current. Yes, absolutely. I then held it up and showed notes. "Well at least you got that right, enter your violation of 10br rule.".

"Well I see your already in sleep clothes, how do I inspect your shaving?" I popped off my sleep shirt immediately. " Go to bathroom with better light and show me if you missed anything ". After her review she informed me to enter the three mistakes into diary. I was rebuked about places missed again. I remarked future efforts will improve.

" Well it's late and you're up early tomorrow. Get in bed you need to snuggle with Polly and I am going to review and critique that task.

I got into bed and she gave me instructions to position myself. With myself straddling the lower folding into my groin. The top pulled into my chest with my head resting on it. She then had me apply proper carrying and some limited humping.

She then had me caress my thighs and cross my calves and rub my legs up and down calves. " how does that feel your smoothly shaven legs?" I told her it reminded me rubbing hers. " Well sweetie that's not happening, what about your thighs ". Same it's like stroking yours. " that too is not happening, just enjoy what you can".

I expect you to start sleeping in this position with both your bed mate's.".
    " I expect you to assume this for sleep in the future no go to sleep ".

22. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    Tuesday got work wrapped up total 9.5 hours. Shut down and went to shave went over myself twice before shower. Then did major inspection to verify I had not missed anything. I decided to hold dressing to my cage and panties till she called.

She called after her extended inspection I passed tonight. She told me to put sleep bra and top on and get into bed. I got in and assumed my new sleeping position with Polly. She asked how I had slept last night and if I had had much leakage. Told slept fairly well and I had a moderate amount of leakage during the night.

She asked if I had done any humping with Polly and I told her no, just snuggled. She the asked if I was still in proper position when I woke up. I responded yes I was still draped and straddled.

She told me to go ahead for getting sleep since getting another early start. Said goodnight to us both.

I woke up on Wednesday again wrapped up with Polly. I found the hotel lost hot water and I skipped shaving and shower. That was a bad decision I quickly found out when I texted in my sleep report and good morning message.

Guest 2684 likes this.
  23. missmissy

missmissy Active member

Local Time:
    11:29 PM
    Ooooo, cold shower and shave, not my favorite. Stay warm while traveling.

Guest 2684 likes this.
  24. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    That's why I did not do it. That did not make my lady happy at all. I got demerits for that choice.

I shall pay a price during the weekend.

Guest 2684 likes this.
  25. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    She informed me on my return we have multiple appointments arranged during Thursday, Friday and Saturday. She would not be telling when and where until needed.

Got in late Wednesday and all I was told was that we would be up early to prepare for errands first thing. I was to shave and shower then dress and give her massage. After that I went to my futon she woke me after checking my position in bed with Pollyanna. Told me to properly shave everything and shower. She had layed out my clothes as well includingmy new red bra and my Male bikini underwear. Still had not told me where and what any of the appointments related too.

tiruh811 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice