Vanilla to Owner

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by StubHub, Jan 5, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. missmissy

missmissy Active member

Local Time:
    4:49 AM
    What a wonderful journey.

2. Guest 2684

Guest 2684 Long term member

Local Time:
    5:49 AM
    Sounds like you will be busy my friend. Be safe and fast

3. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    Past busy. She has been light loading my exercising. Thank goodness.

I am eating lunch then I go cut loose all the utilities and sewer. Moving folks drop equipment this afternoon and we move rig in the morning.

Guest 2684 likes this.
  4. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    My Saturday and Sunday work on final utilities buried. Tore out all the base skirting and hardware. Moved their added on storage shed and assisted with removing the porch roof structures they had added.

My exercise has been limited to anal plug during day and night and also using my work sized forms in my bra. It was a continuous reminder of my lady. Also much extra care of not to show bra or panties when working around others.

She has asked me if I will complete my work by Thursday and drive home Friday. I told her probably not looking like Thursday before the switch water over to new meter loop. She wasn't real happy with that timing.

I think I may not pull out till Saturday.

She was interested that barring issues I can complete things this week.

I keep working.

5. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    Well Monday was spent removing all utilities and drain pipes. Wrapped up and waiting for morning when rigging movers arrive.

I think her new palace she bought herself will be on it's new location. I have electrician and HVAC folks scheduled. I will repipe the water and sewer piping. Hope to achieve that by end of day Wednesday.

By Friday I hope everything is on line and I can head home.

Guest 2684 likes this.
  6. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    I just spoke on video call. Exercise light switch plug for bedtime. I am extremely happy she has given me some light duty.

I am feeling worn out and beyond. Bumping 90 degrees and getting warmer. My real work starts after the get trailer all set and locked down.

Going to fabricate some temporary steps and move to plumbing work. Underneath trailer will be out of sun most of time.

I figure once I get caught up she will put me on overtime exercising to catch up.

She still has a surprise waiting on me as well besides the trailer purchase.

7. Guest 2684

Local Time:
    And I am sure you will love the next surprise even more

8. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    I am not sure about that. Sitting waiting on the movers. This surprise was major scares me what qualifies as a surprise.

These day's I have no idea!

Guest 2684 likes this.
  9. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    The riggers are working at it. Axles under and clearing blocks. Pretty nifty the us a remote control tug to move it.

She gave me a smiling face on my text to her.

Guest 2684 likes this.
  10. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    We we got everything setup she told me it looked good. I setup steps to the doors for access and started working on utilities.

She was disappointed I probably would not head home till Saturday. She remarked my special surprise was still awaiting my return. No clue what that is.

I only had to use my nexus on my prostate for 15 minutes before reinserting anal plug for bedtime. Just put it in. I am exhausted and trying to wind down.

Tomorrow I continue working on sewer piping hook up. It's the tough part.

11. Guest 2684

Local Time:
    She should be very proud of you to be moving so fast forward

StubHub likes this.
  12. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    I really hope she so. She has been very excited as I send updates.

Got rain clearing this morning trying to keep electrician on schedule.

Did you go nylon or cotton on your panties. I am only allowed nylon materials. I have become accustomed to them.

I presume you're going full time in them from sound of things. Have you picked your French maid outfit. I know it would require special sizing for me to go there.

13. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    Drove back Sunday wearing her choice of red bra and panties with many thigh high compression stockings my micro cage but without a plug.

Got home she ordered our dinner and had me pick it up on way in. After supper she had me go get ready for bed.

Major massaging session that evening. She decided that I was to wasted and decided that having me lube up and fill myself with a plug was enough for the evening.

She woke me up in morning and declared she was ready for a massage. Again another major massage. When was satisfied she told me to go remove my plug and cage and return.

On my return she told me to lay down on my back. She then mounted me with instructions to keep my hands resting on her upper thighs and still. She began to rub herself against me. I was still wearing my sleep top , bra and forms. Her movements felt wonderful as her heat and wetness mixed with my juices.

Unfortunately again I was pretty much limp. She periodically would check and reposition my pinke. Her movements and pace varied as she worked ground herself against me. She stopped moving and after a couple of minutes she dismounted.

She told to me to fill up 2 line shooters and to squirt them into my twat and she would be right back. She returned her harness on and the bull standing proudly. She laid down and told me to install a condom and give my favorite cock some attention.

I rolled on the condom and moved into a position to take it into my mouth. I proceeded to give the bull proper attention as trained. After some time she commented " give know your really enjoying yourself but it's time for you to roll over on the wedge and let the bull fill your twat".

She came up from behind me and nestled the bull between my cheeks. ",OK Sweetie reach back and guide it into your little twat". I worked it around in the lubricant around my rosebud as it began slipping in. She slowly penetrated me before starting slow thrusting. She worked at various patterns and pacing. After some time she told me to hold the condom as she pulled out.

She had me remove the condom and told me to clean up a get a quick shower the replace my plug.

Guest 2684 likes this.
  14. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    Monday was Holiday she decided we would fire up my smoker. I cooked lunch and put on a pork loin to smoke for dinner.

She told tonight I would receive the first part of my big surprise but only the phase 1 portion and she expected another proper massage and a early bedtime call.

She got her massage a double round in fact. I wondered if she was going to peg me again since my plug was removed at shower time. After massage she told me to move over and give Pollyanna some attention she had been lonely.

As I was busy following her directives she handed me the bull with a condom already on it. She just looked at me with a nod, I moved ahead and placed it in my mouth. So I was then humping Pollyanna while giving the bull pleasure. I wondered it the bull was going to get buried into my twat next.

She had me going through a variety of positions and motions. She occasionally checked my pinke status of excitement.

After a bit she told name to stop sucking my lollipop and Pollyanna had had enough of my limp humping. All I had given her was a sticky mess.

She instructed me to go clean myself and toys up and wipe down my spunk from Pollyanna. It was time for the 2 of us to get to sleep.

"You first part of your surprise is that tomorrow afternoon we will be leaving on a trip through next Tuesday you will be driving us. I have all the reservations and things planned all you need to do is follow my directions. ".

With that I was told to get to bed.

Celine and Guest 2684 like this.
  15. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    Wednesday loading our stuff but we didn't roll till 5 pm. She told me to head to KC as we approached she informed me to continue South towards Joplin.

I was figuring she might have set something up at Branson area. As we apologized the interstate to head East. She informed me we were stopping for the night at Joplin. It was approaching 10PM so I was good with stopping.

I already knew she was expecting to exercise me before bedtime. After getting stuff to room she had me shower first. She told me to fill my twat with 2 lube shooters and my larger plug and to wait on her. I laid there in my cage and plugged. She already had Pollyanna in the bed.

She came in and immediately looked at me " why are you not spooned with Pollyanna "? I rolled into position and brought her against me. She got into bed and handed the bull to me along with a condom. "You know what to do, enjoy your lollipop. ". I proceeded to roll on the condom and began to take it into my mouth. She reached over and assisted with the insertion coaching me to take more in. She let go after it bottomed out. I almost gagged but held it off.

She grinned "I knew you could take that whole cock in, you just needed a little help I am very proud of you! Just hold it there and adapt ".

After a few minutes she declared I should pull it out but again take it fully back in. I managed to accomplish it . " Very good, I want you to keep practicing taking it all in"

She declared enough exercise time and I could take my favorite cock out my mouth and get into my sleeping clothes and remember my pads.

She woke me in the morning and said it was time to load up. I inquired where we were headed. " All you need to do is drive and follow instructions ".

Guest 2684 likes this.
  16. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    We headed down the road Thursday a new day as I drove back expecting to continue East toward Springfield.

As we just got started she told me to turn South onto 49 we are headed to my new playhouse! That's where we are headed! You could have told me that. She looked at me " I told you just now and I don't have to tell you anything, you just need to follow instructions ".

I at least knew where we were heading and what roads to take. On the other side what we were going t be doing certainly was different than a Branson outing. Our new place is in the country and fairly isolated and private. It's the first outing together since December and chasity had started.

We had another 5 plus hours and would arrive in the afternoon.

17. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    When we arrived she was very excited seeing the new addition. She asked if everything was ready to go. It's operational and functional. Have not set bedrooms up but baths are online. That's fine we alone so going back to camper won't be an issue. But the master bathroom and garden tub is wonderful. Plenty of room to play and move around.

Granted this is way more room than our camper. You have much greater freedom of movement. She asked if Steve was ready. Everything except the washer and dryer are ready. The olds ones in building are still hooked up if needed. "We shouldn't need that, I packed you extra bras and panties ".

For now let's get settled you want to mow in case rain moves in. " you need to complete your outside chores so if this weatherman is right we have a good but of rain. Not a problem you have a lot of indoor things to attend to both domestic and training exercises plus several suprise phase events. ".

18. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    She has me change into a work bra but with my larger forms, caged and panties with jeans and shirt. We were alone but my extra chest was obvious. She noticed how often I was checking my chest.

"Sweetie its just us, your going to be bouncing on the mower and extra padding you say is more comfortable those forms are only a few sizes larger, besides you might like them better. Although you might notice the extra weight. "

I moved ahead to begin some of the mowing started with areas that get wet with rain first. My extra chest isolated things fine. I did notice additional bounce and weight pulling as I mowed. Zero discomfort in nipples or breasts. the forms moved but their weight and my bra kept me isolated.

She told me to stop mowing no later than 4:30 to allow cleanup and preparation to go to niece's Tball game. She said we would eat out as well. I wore hee selections of clothing for me which included my smaller forms. I knew I would have to watch myself and my silhouette.

After her game we headed to get something to eat and returned to trailer. It was approaching 8 we both took quick freshen up showers. She brought in my bedtime times of choice. She also set key out on sink. I was going to bed without my micro.

She told me leave my panties fo later but I needed to lube my twat with 2 lube shooters . I went to bed first and assumed my position with Pollyanna. I already figured my twat was going to be filled with more than lubricant.

She came in wearing the little man in her harness. She handed me a condom but didn't do anything but point to the little man. I opened and rolled the condom onto the shaft. I then positioned and put my mouth to work. I began going further down and she arched her hips up. She then put one hand on my head. She didn't push but I figured she wanted me to going deep like the bull. I found that I had a point if I got by without gagging I was good.

The little man was smaller diameter and was actually easier to accept. I found my lips were at the harness. I started to try some in and out stroking. Overall was working kinda gagged a couple of times. I attempted to turn and catch a look at her. She had a major grin on her face. I had to stop motion to look. She merely waved her fingers up and down as an indicator I had stopped. I turned back and continued. Later she put her hand on my head to stop mr and started me lifting up.

"That's enough sucking its time for your fucking! " She typically did not use that word much." Get on the wedge and spread you're cheeks. I followed her directives she pressed the saliva covered shaft against me and pressed until if entered my rosebud. She slowly went till I felt the harness against me.

She then began working in and out slowly and built the pace she had both vibrators in the harness pockets. I could hear and feel them. She began pumping my twat I was leaking. She asked if I was enjoying my twat being screwed?. I merely answered with a quick yes.

Her pace and position varied till she stopped and just froze for a bit. I assumed she probably had climaxed. She finally spoke and told me" to hold the condom as she withdrew the shaft out of my honey hole ".

She then told me I was to clean up and finish dressing for bed with Pollyanna. She informed me tomorrow I would be receiving my next suprise phase to enjoy.

19. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    Saturday morning I got to insert a plug for my day. She had me use my mid size forms with my bra. We ended up picking up her mother for a visit and lunch with us letting her see the new addition. She lives about 20 minutes away. Got to join them during the visiting while it rained. She enjoyed that since I usually would have quickly found anything else to do. Instead I fixed lunch for us and served them before rejoining them.

Later drove back with her to do her shopping stops and take her home. The wife had me tagging along rather than waiting in car. She was very aware of the torture factor this was for me.

On the way home she remarked how suprising it was me hanging around and taking care of lunch. Knowing full well she volunteered me for it all. Like I had a choice. We returned and caught a break in rain so she went fishing while I grilled our dinner.

Its dinner time got everything ready my lady has returned in good mood caught 5 largemouth bass.

Tonight who knows.

Guest 2684 likes this.
  20. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    She decided to fix our dinner while I cleaned up. When I finished we went ahead and ate. I had changed into to bedtime clothes she had in bathroom for me.

After we ate she told me to clear and put things away and retire to bed. I went ahead and did as requested curling up with Pollyanna and waiting to see what phase 3 was. She wrapped up in bath but went back into kitchen before coming into bedroom. I could see she had brought the bull with her and a coffee mug, I presumed her bedtime water. I mentioned I hasmd washed her insulated mug. She nodded, " I know that's a special bedtime dessert ".

" here while you're spooning with Pollyanna why don't you exercise with your favorite cock " she handed me the bull and a condom. I already knew this exercise so I took the bull and rolled the condom onto the shaft. After that I began to take it into my mouth. I began with short slow motions but she reached over and stopped me.

" Wait a moment Sweetie, I whipped up a very special treat for you tonight, would you like to try it?" Uh, I suppose. what is it anyway? " close you're eyes , but give me the bull first". I handed it over to her. " OK, just lay there with your eyes closed and follow my instructions. I will feed you the treat, you should enjoy this".

I played back as requested and waited. I heard her as she shifted around I figured she was retrieving the mug but was wondering how to drink something laying on my side.

" Alright keep your eyes closed no matter what, that's an order no exception, now open your mouth ". The I felt the bull entering my mouth but it was wet and slick. Then I tasted something very weird and it was slimy I really had to work on keeping my eyes shut. She withdrew it and then a moment later reinserting it with more slimy wetness, I felt it dribble down my lip and chin. The taste was strange somewhat salty but a weird wang to it.
    "How does it taste? Do you recognize the flavor?. " she withdrew it. I wanted to spit whatever it was out my mouth felt slimy and somewhat greasy. I could smell it as well. What the hell is that can I open my eyes? "No, do not even peek ". With that she filled my mouth again and more was getting out and on my chin. "Here take your lollipop and see practice taking it deeper down, your getting better at this with practice " As she wanted I was trying to bottom out I was finding that whatever she had added on the shaft despite the funky taste its slimy factor actually made it easier to slip by my gag point. I bottomed out and she told me to just hold that position. Next thing I heard was her phone phone shutter sounds. She had taken photos me with my mouth full of the bull.

She then told me to take it back out. After that she told me to open my eyes. Again I asked what was she putting on the shaft.

"Well Sweetie I found a couple of recipes for mixing up edible fake cum jizz, that's what you have been taking in with the bull". I looked at the bull the condom was shining with gloppy spunk. I wiped my chin and found more of it. What's in this stuff? It tastes funky are you sure it's safe? "Just some basic stuff and I used pasteurize artificial egg whites to be safe. How did it taste? Anything like your precum you've been trying?

I thought about it, maybe a little but salt taste was distinctly stronger and really the precum wasn't slimy or goopy like this. I told her not really the same precum was kind of sweet not salty and thinner like more liquid not slimy and lumpy.

"Well Silly, it's like real cum not precum. There's a difference, if you remember you always told me it was supposed to be a little salty and a aquirred taste when you worked so diligently ar trying to get blowjobs from me! You also told me it was good for my complexion. ".

"Here look at my photo of you with your mouth stuffed full of cock and cum dripping off your chin and lips. ". With a major grin on her face. " That's what you always wanted me to do to you of course even in your best day you couldn't fill my mouth up".

"Well these day's all you put out is precum since you've only got your rocks off once since December. Maybe in the future if you're little pinke ever gets another climax out you could sample and compare ? Of course that gelatin spunk you put out last time wasn't normal cum it was really nasty! Besides who knows when and if you will get another climax till then we may just whip up some spunk so you can enjoy it like you wanted me to enjoy it. I like cum in your mouth better than in mine "

"I think you've done enough cock sucking tonight, maybe clean up and brush your teeth and mouthwash would be in order. Pollyanna probably would prefer that ".

With that I did clean everything up and retired for the night. Before I went to sleep she told me I had a 4th phase of surprise before we head home on Tuesday. She promised the best was saved for last.

I don't know what's left. If it tops me playing with the bull dipped in fake cum juice. I will probably know tomorrow by bedtime.

21. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    Well I got phase 4 this morning as she called it "graduation " . She hasn't said anything about changing my user name on account but I certainly feel I achieved Slut status today.

I am afraid I have the ability to compare fake cum to my real stuff. She mounted and rode me this morning rubbing ourselves together. After toying with me for a long time she finally went to my magic buttons and finished me off without hardly any movement. I then got to clean her and then she feed me from my messy abdomen rolling the little man through it and into my mouth.

Both were slimy but the smell and taste were not equal. She coached me to suck the little man clean she was quite happy with the results.

It's been the strangest vacation we've ever had. She looked at my hair growth stating it may be a few weeks before its long enough to try my waxing lessons. I am thinking that is going to be very unpleasant.

The rabbit hole continues to get deeper.

22. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    We got back home. I got to give her a serious massage session. She then asked me for my response to her questions about rating my experiences during our holiday.

I told her I really had been busy driving the 750 miles home and hadn't really gathered my thoughts. She was not happy.

" I told you to give it all serious thought and to be prepared to discuss it". She got the paddle out of the nightstand.
    " roll over on your stomach and pull down your panties. How many new experiences did you have this week?"

I don't know exactly, I would have to think about that. With that I got a hit a serious swat, I lurched from it. " lay still and take your licks quietly , like a man if you can". That really started honey. I got another swat, " I said quietly, only speak to answer a direct question ". Another lick. She said since I couldn't remember how many virgin experiences had she would give me a lick for each day plus 2 for our traveling days.

She gave me 7 more licks alternating between my cheeks. I could fill my eyes watering but held my tongue.

She called out several of the things I had done as the licks fell.

We she got done she told me to pull my panties back up over my red cheeks. As I rolled over she commented about my tears. " my, your really have teared up over these few licks, goodness I am glad I didn't really let go, you would be balling.

Maybe you have some Sissy in you after all!

23. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    Friday she informed me we would be out in the afternoon so I can go shopping. She had called Joslyn during the day and they will be waiting to see me.

I was told to select a new paddle to replace the basic leather one we now have she said it would have an imprint pattern. I was to choose what that imprint was. Joslyn says she has several in stock.

She also informed me Joslyn would show me some special function dildos but I must remember to refer to them as cocks only, despite their descriptions. I would pick one of the models as my favorite to purchase. But i must listen carefully to the various features and pick based on best features.

I don't really understand what special functions a dildo can have. I presume Joslyn would be explaining that to me. After the kids got in from work we headed out. When we pulled in I noticed 2 other cars in her parking lot. That meant other customers I tried to move slowly but my wife said" move it she's only open a little over an hour, you may have others ahead of you ".

We went in Ms Joslyn and Ms Donna both said a quick welcome as they both had lady customers. My wife directed me to display counter that contained paddles, small whp and riding crops along with other special interest items.

She remarked " well Sweetie seeing anything special you like?" I was looking they were similar to our basic leather paddle except these had wording and shapes cut into them. I told her they had letters backwards on the worded one's. "Silly goose of course, but once you've been paddled the wording is right in your skin, like a review mirror . Oh I see, clever. never gave it a thought before. I was watching the other customers wondering if they were listening to us.

Ms Joslyn was now checking her customer out and bagging up her purchase. She thanked her customer and told her she should very pleased with her selections. The lady thanked her for her helpful advice. I was very much hoping MsDonna would wrap up quickly so no one else was in shop but I wasn't getting lucky.

MsJoslyn walked over " I am so happy to see you back again, your lovely wife tells me your selections have been providing you good pleasure and some new adventures ". Well, yes they have be fine, I guess. " come now, she tells me you really have put them to good use and explored them extensively. ". Yes mam, I have certainly gotten very familiar with them in several ways. " I understand, what are you looking for today Sweetie?.

Well I would like to select a new paddle today something with an imprint. "Anything special in mind?" Well I just started looking and didn't realize all the different ones. "Well nobody says you can't have more than one, you might want different ones depending on the mood ". I looked at my wife " Sweetie if you want more than one for me to use on you bottom it's up to you ". We already have a plain one, one more should be enough.

"Well we have hearts, love, XOXO, Bitch and Slave in stock, we are out of Slut and Sissy till next week they are popular but I can reserve you those if interested." I think one of these will be fine to pick from. "That's fine just wanted you to know about the others they are the biggest sellers".

"Sweetie if you want to wait it would be alright, you might prefer Slut or Sissy over one of these ". No one of these will be fine, I thought maybe the Bitch paddle. " Are you trying to send me a message?" No honey, it's kinda the reverse, kinda like I'm your Bitch. " Oh, I like that, really like that"!. MsDonna spoke up " that's wild, I love it, sounds like a perfect choice!"

"Well sounds like we have your choice for your new paddle, I understand you are looking into specialty dildos ?". I understand you want to show me some and honestly I don't know ". I looked at my wife " he's a little embarrassed I think, Joslyn, maybe you can show and demonstrate some to him as you know he's a novice as am I.

"Come on I have several dildos ready to show you ". I noticed MsDonna was still working with the lady but I didn't seem to be on intrest to them. We walked across closer to them to different area than before away from the regular dildos. MsJoslyn noted my confusion. "Sweetie the special purpose dildos aren't kept with the basic toys".

"We are going to be reviewing and picking you a new toy to experience, a squirting dildo". Squirting, you mean it really squirts?. "Well yes, Sweetie they can erupt like Vesuvius, like a real cock". What do they, " Sweetie you can use pretty much anything liquid, there are some very realistic products as well as homemade jizz recipes ". I knew everything being said was loud enough for all to hear. MsDonna and her customer had moved to the register but were not rushing to complete things.

MsJoslyn started setting several dildos on the counter. Some looking like a cock and balls, some like a cock but has a tube and bulb attached. Different sizes and lengths ranging small to quite large. A couple were really massive in girth and length, unnaturally large.

MsJoslyn noted my face as I viewed the rather gigantic ones. " I see these two have caught your eye, they are noteworthy realisti specimens " . Yes they aren't aren't really realistic at least in size. " Sorry but yes they are actually molded from the real thing of two real Iive gentlemen ". My wife standing behind me " honestly those are really molded from real cocks?" "Absolutely they really grow this large and bigger, enough of that let's talk about the features and functionality, you can pick size later".

" First thing is this solo use or will it be used with a strap on? Who's going to control it for cumming?" I looked at my wife she didn't speak up. " I guess it may get used solo and in harness both like the other cocks " She nodded at me. " I expect that the cum control mostly will be hers I expect or at least her direction ". " That's fine, I would suggest then we look at bulb models in that case".

" The bulb really makes it flexible and wonderful control of how much and quick the spunk flows along with many position options. Now let's talk about size then we can discuss how everything works the same large to small. What do you think, you seemed interested in the larger ones?" Oh my God no way, I just couldn't believe the size. I had to be solid red I could feel the flush in my face. " no problem. we have a wide range to select from ".

MsDonna finished checking her customer out and she joined us. " I see your shopping for an upgrade in dildos ". Yes MsDonna I am shopping for a squirting cock to add to the collection . " Oh. that's right you prefer cock over dildo ". I blushed again. MsJoslyn spoke " he's decided big John and Mega are a bit too large, except maybe to admire " she giggled at that.

MsDonna " how has the the little man and the bull been working for you ? Any issues or preference with either of them? Have you used them both anally and orally?

No problems with either really and I have had them both ways. "How much have you done orally how much have you been taking in?" My wife spoke up " he's done really well he's actually been able to bottom them both a free times, he still gets gagging sometimes ". I just nodded in agreement.

They talked a bit back and forth calling out some model names and finally seemed to settle out. MsDonna spoke " we think the doc Johnson would be just about perfect mix between where your comfortable "as she handed it to me. "It's the "BUST IT" It's slightly larger diameter but you're progressing well with the others, it's quite realistic as a cock".

I looked at this and the length was similar and the diameter was a bit more. My wife looked at me with a small grin. I guess this would work. " Fantastic let's show you how to fill it and work it. The syringe bulb allows anywhere from a precum dribble to a high flying ejaculation. You can use the included juice and we have others to emulate semen. You also can mix and cook your own up, some people also collect the real stuff for reuse ".

My wife spoke up " he's already experienced homemade spunk and also some of the real stuff although that is a limited supply and very difficult to collect "

" Most folks just use non lubricant condoms and transfer it". " Well in his case that really isn't a workable option " Oh, well some use collection dish or bowl as an alternative " my wife just shook her head. The ladies moved on. " well there are many options that can fill the bulb for fun".

I mostly wanted to just hide or better yet disappear. MsJoslyn spoke "Sweetie don't be embarrassed by our frankness it's only that we need to be able to guide you both with good information on using your toys safely and pleasurably. "

" Now always follow safe hygiene we really recommend you don't use the same toy anally and orally just less risk. If you're taking cock both ways we strongly suggest separate toys besides many folks find it handy because they take both at the same time. "

My wife spoke " that's a really good point Sweetie, you already do that now. Maybe we will reserve your new selection for just oral fun, what do you think about that?"

Uh , I guess so, it might be better anyway since this one is larger diameter. " Sweetie your little twat could take this in it's less than your plug and your having no problem putting it in".

Yes but I have to be gradual about inserting it and there's no pumping going on. MsDonna remarked " that's true and the head of this dildo. I mean cock isn't a gradual taper like a plug. " " True enough its just a large penis head , much better for oral service. Well Sweetie let's get wrapped up I am sure they would like to go home"

We checked out, both ladies reminded me I could call or stop by anytime for advice or supplies, they both enjoy helping people find their fun places. They offered again to reserve me paddles with Slut and Sissy if I changed my my mind to call.

With that note we left.

Open2njoy likes this.
  24. Guest 2684

Local Time:
    Man I am so happy for you.

25. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    Thought you went on vacation. Thanks I hope your still happy with your changes as well.

Guest 2684 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice