The Permanent Chastity/Denial Matrix

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Tom Allen, Dec 4, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. elias

elias 7/7 on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale

Local Time:
    4:53 PM
    #151 elias, Jun 28, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 28, 2020
    I agree with @Tom Allen , the main goal of the Matrix is an easy indicator to share "where you are at the spectrum". This helps to find "equal fellows" or just "opposite friends". The Matrix may work easily without a lot of thinking and/or discussion with your Queen or KH first (although some of us did). By the way, are we sure that all our Queens and KH's agree with our given C and D rates here?

However, I can also see @lockedforfun point and yes, also that elaboration helps a lot. However, I see the later more to facilitate an in depth discussion with fellows about the subject. Even at mid-day, I boggled my mind about this how to present this in an easy and "unified interpretable Excel model". So, with one main parameter (no. of O's average a year), two leading variables (R and C) and six "kinky indicators", there might be no other way to think about a Multi-dimensional graph…..

By the way I am at 12-R35-C0-E-P-V (measured by keeping 10 months statistics).

@cshorts, you will be included in the next update.

lockedforfun and Consensus like this.
  2. Disciplined Boyfriend

NE Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:53 PM
    And would you have put your mind to creating such a metric if you were not caged?

3. masohedo

masohedo Long term member

Retired
    Local Time:
    9:53 AM
    The Matrix is a great indicator that shows where we are in the spectrum as elias has mentioned,but lockedforfun's new scale gives us additional insight on the details on how each of us actually achieves the scoring within the Matrix!!
    I find it most interesting!
    My formula would be 9- MC67-E-K

lockedforfun and elias like this.
  4. RHer

RHer Active member

California, US
    Local Time:
    7:53 AM
    As one of the few in that lower right corner... well, it's not bad. :) I'm locked most of the time (last week, for instance, I count 7 hours uncaged, all of it divided between two long bike rides, which is about average, I'd say), and my wife and I both like to keep me locked. She'll make sure I'm re-locked after my ride, for instance. Perhaps on the 'C' axis, that's not all that unusual?

On the denial, though, my wife likes PIV, and so do I, so that works well. Masturbation is denied, but we have sex when we want to; the cage doesn't change that. (Kids, work, life, and so on are the real deciding factors.) When we want to take a romp in the sack, we just take the cage off, and since I haven't been jerking off I'm generally much more ready and willing than I was before wearing the cage. Denial or such is usually more of a playful thing because I'm 'not ready' for her, or she just wants oral, or some other rare event.

So, that's the life in the lower right... it's not so bad, come on down. (Oh, wait, phrasing... :)

homebody, Rectrix, elias and 2 others like this.
  5. Consensus

Consensus Long term member

Working with vulnerable people
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    For me, also in the lower right, it's different certainly. With no KH and a wife who doesn't want or like sex it's very much being left to my own devices.

She doesn't know that i am caged and cares even less about my sexual wants. When i O it's caged at the moment. Rubbing, hard to explain. So, 15 times since starting on 2 Feb.

It's quite depressing, and i use that term advisedly, that no one has noticed that i have been caged, or that i am now wearing underwear designed for women. But, what do i expect? The suspicion was that i wasn't really important to anyone romantically or sexually, and this has rather proved that.

Being diagnosed ASD and approaching my 40s very soon, coupled with being incredibly boring and difficult to live with will do that. So, for me at least, the cage is an attempt to pretend like it all matters.

6. Lazlo Toth

Lazlo Toth C/D on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale: 9/9

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    Thanks to our esteemed group, I now use the app called "HabitBull" and I have been tracking for a while now my locked time vs orgasm time.

Turns out my "4/9" was a very apt description! My locked time this past month has been 46% and my orgasms have been 4% (1 day out of 30) So officially a "4.6" and a "9.6".......

I love data and information.

Laz

7. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:53 AM
    I've been saying for a few years now that "enforced" chastity is a numbers game. Guys love to track their stats.

Lazlo Toth likes this.
  8. asastype

asastype Service sub to Mistress AMA

IT
    Central Iowa USA
    Local Time:
    Count me in on that group!

asa

Lazlo Toth and Tom Allen like this.
  9. sissyEliza85

sissyEliza85 Chastity addict

Local Time:
    Starting Locktober with a much better cage that might be the cage? I might try going for an 8 in cages going forward. My ideal would be 10.

for denial? Probably a 7 when that happens. Though I might be tempted to allow orgasm from anal stimulation only.

10. debbie jones

debbie jones Long term member

retired
    Shrewsbury shropshire uk
    Local Time:

that sounds amazing lucky you

Sexy Slave 69 likes this.
  11. Sipriotes

Sipriotes Slave to Artemistress

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Our new journey puts me at 9,9 on the Rectrix/Tom Allen scale.

@Artemistress has told me that my penis is irrelevant to her for sexual purposes, and that "I've had enough orgasms for one lifetime". So I'm caged at all times except for cleaning or other practical (non-sexual) reasons, and I'm not to expect a full orgasm again. I'm not a 10 on denial because milkings and ruined orgasms haven't been ruled out, though they haven't happened as of yet.

I like Rectrix's refinements to the top end of the scale, as they take into account intent. There's a big difference between removing the cage for cleaning or "practical reasons" and removing the cage to play. Keeping a clean cage and an uninjured package is important to facilitate lockups that approach permanent. But like with all things, most of us will see diminishing returns as you approach Caged 10, unless you happen to have found a device that works perfectly for you.

12. LukeVallentine

LukeVallentine Long term member

EU
    Local Time:
    5:53 PM
    Simple and wonderful.

R2002 likes this.
  13. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    asastype, Peter Rabbit and Lazlo Toth like this.
  14. Lazlo Toth

Lazlo Toth C/D on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale: 9/9

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    Thanks for the link to your blog Tom. Nice post. You are right, the subjective word of "permanent" is not really relevant.

I think the matrix is so well done, that LUCY may wish to arrange the site in some way that we men put our subjective ranking on our profiles or something. It would be interesting to me to know I was talking to a 5/5 or an 8/9.

I remain OBJECTIVELY.....a 4/9. (Thanks to rather meticulous record keeping using HabitBull.)

15. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    I think really that if a man that make a mess a lot is lockk up in a cage for ages and ages then he is really the very very brave one to do it cos he must miss make a mess more than anybody. i am lock up a lot but it dont matter cos i dont make a mess no more.

Jail Bird likes this.
  16. Guest 6019

Guest 6019 Long term member

Local Time:
    Lazlo Toth likes this.
  17. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    Well if I have understood this right and basing my 'score' on my personal situation
    so facts only and no rambling re reasons or justifications

In 3 years and 7 months my Lady has not let me cum. she won't describe my situation a s permanent but it sure looks that way to me so for denied I'm a 10 on the y-axis

I am allowed out of the cage for all aspects of maintenance about 4 times a year and of course I'm allowed out for medical appointments if my trousers are comming off. Which is why we don't have her device permanently locked on. So I assume that's a 9 on the x-axis

Which makes me a 9,10

Whilst I'll admit guys do like their stats I do think it is more an American thing than a Brit thing and as for Europe I don't know enough about them to know what they like.

Lazlo Toth likes this.
  18. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    That's an interesting combination.

19. Giles_English

Giles_English Chaste slave

Slave
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:53 PM
    It is a really useful scale, and since it appeared has made for clearer discussions.

However, it describes the result, but doesn't quite capture the psychological dimension around the variety of possible arrangements.

For example, we'll all remember @Minas bitch's glorious titanium device with PA hook that he had to drill his way out of using high-spec power tools after, I think 6 months. I myself did 11 months sealed in using a polymorph plastic rivet.

My adventure turned out to be longer than his, his was more extreme out of the gate. However, what we had in common was that neither of us knew upfront where we were going to be on the Allen Scale. Also, though I was fairly certain that device would be removed for travel or doctor's examination, there wasn't much prospect of this happening.

Our experiences would have been different had there been keys involved, or if we had been self locking, or if our dominants had specified a sentence.

I don't think a 3rd axis can capture this. However, perhaps like Command Lines, we could add some flags and parameters (square brackets indicates optional)

"I'm a Tom Allen C - D, [Self Locked] [Using Keyholder Service] [Limitless], [Pierced], [with [{Light|Heavy}] [{Cheap|Costly}]Seal]."
    • C - D: Ratings on the Allen Chastity Denial Matrix, e.g. 5 - 6.
    • Self Locked: When the wearer doesn't have a person in charge of their lockup.
    • Using Keyholder Service: Self explanatory.
    • Limitless: When there is no set limit to the lockup, subject to the C part of the Allen Matrix, e.g. you can be Limitless but subject to being an "8" and expecting to unlock for a medical examination.
    • Pierced: For when a piercing secures the device.
    • [{Light|Heavy}] [{Cheap|Costly}] Seal: For when there is no key for the device.
      • Light Seal: Device is merely escape evident.
      • Seal: Craft tools and care are required to escape.
      • Heavy Seal: Serious power tools and great care are required to escape.
      • Cheap: Breaking the seal is cheap in terms of money or labour.
      • Costly: Breaking the seal is costly in terms of money or labour.
    Note that the flags are only used when things deviate from the default assumption, so there is no Medium Moderately Expensive Seal, that's just Sealed.

So, Minas bitch would be a 10-10, Limitless, Pierced, with a Heavy Costly Seal.
    My adventure with a polymorph plastic rivet would be an "8-10, Limitless, with a Cheap Seal."
    The fellow on Xtube gluing his device would be "10-10 Limitless, Self Locking with Serious Expensive Seal" since getting out will require destroying the device.

What do you think?

20. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    The purpose of the scale was, as you've noted, to help clarify the discussions. You've been around long enough to have seen comments like "I've been in permanent chastity for the last month. She only lets me out twice a week for ruined orgasms." The problem is the word "permanent" actually makes things more confusing, and we end up with a 5 page thread as people argue the meaning of "Permanent."

There's absolutely no way that I'd venture into defining the underlying motives behind caging or denial. I don't even think it belongs on the same scale, since the aspects that you describe are less for clarification, and more for definition (a fine, but I'd argue, an important distinction).

You're also trying to define where you thought that you *would* be, not where you actually are. Yes, @Minas bitch was an intentional foray into planned permanency. But intent doesn't factor into it. We have dozens of guys here who don't seem to have any sex with their partners, and for a variety of reasons, and not all of it planned or intentional.

Note that I'm not against trying to describe those situations, and if you want to do so with a scale or matrix, that's great. It's just that those kinds of situations are not what my own scale is meant to do. Even without resorting to numbers, all I wanted was a common syntax, in which someone could say "Yeah, I'm locked almost all the time, and she lets me out for a wank about once a month," and we would all understand the situation that he was in.

Sipriotes and Peter Rabbit like this.
  21. Giles_English

Giles_English Chaste slave

Slave
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:53 PM
    :) Not intended as a criticism of your scale so much as an extension or incorporation of it.

22. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    I don’t know how long wait to move my marker up the caged line from 6. It is clear I am now and should safely expect to be live on the 7 point on the caged axis.

That said, I have worn my cage during travel and a doctor has seen it. So 9 isn’t out of the question. It’s a matter of what my keyholding wife wants.

On denial, the vast majority of my ejaculations are slow twitchless ruined orgasms now.
    7: Rarely allowed orgasm, although possible ruins/milkings allowed.

I think it’s fair to put me on the 7,7 position now.

23. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Not taken as such. It's just that similar extensions have come up in the original thread; the problem is that most of them incorporate some kind of mindset. I'm trying to get away from intent, motivation, or desire - those things are better off being part of one's actual description and conversation.

24. Peaches

Peaches "kinky guy"

Business owner
    South Carolina
    Local Time:
    In the last few months I've gone from and 8,6 to an 8,7.

No doctor has seen it yet....

25. Guest 6019

Guest 6019 Long term member

Local Time:
    I'm only 2 months in to the experience. We will see where it leads in the future. Likes futures I expect shares to rise and fall.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice