Shibmo's story

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Shibmo, Aug 31, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    11:58 PM
    Without going back and re-reading the entire thread, have you made an appeal to her to accept your key as a symbol of your efforts to be faithful to her and her alone by creating a barrier to other forms of sexual release & false intimacy?

2. Shibmo

Shibmo Active member

Local Time:
    5:58 AM
    I certainly tried to make that clear. That I want all my orgasms to be hers.

She did reveal to me this evening that she wasn’t in her best mood lately, mainly of the change in jobs.
    I asked if I could do anything to lift her mood, and she said no.

Even if it doesn’t help me directly, it does give me a lot of understanding.

These small things can be so very important… We truly need to learn to communicate better as a couple…

3. littleguy3

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    Emotional stress is one of the "brakes" on physical intimacy for women. Heck.... I can even struggle getting it up when facing a really depressing situation. Some of those things may seem small to us men, but they're large to them.

4. Shibmo

Shibmo Active member

Local Time:
    Yeah, I know she is sensitive for that.

But I do want her to communicate that with me. I can’t feel those stressors for her. But if I know, I won’t be as annoyed/frustrated by her lack of interest in me.

littleguy3 likes this.
  5. Shibmo

Shibmo Active member

Local Time:
    Well, last night was…. Interesting.
    My wife wasn’t home, because she was working a night shift. I was horny, and needed a distraction. I didn’t want to play with my toys, as that would surely lead to me giving in and making myself orgasm.

I did find something else to do; a hypno audio file. I have done a few of those before, and I know I can be influenced by them. I have had hands free orgasms from hypnosis before.

Last night I found one focussed on staying chaste and focussing of your wife.
    This one: https://shibbydex.com/file/90876cca-1484-4145-958b-64c6398c1ebb

I listened to the audio, got teased, but didn’t get to cum, and went asleep as instructed at the end of the session.

Around 3am I got woken by an involuntary ejaculation. No horny fantasy dream, just a release of fluid.

Around 6am, it happened again. This time with a sexy dream, and I woke to another piece of underwear filled.

I have had my fair share of wet dreams, but never 2 in the same night!

Of course I notified my wife about the releases, but she didn’t respond.

Anyway, now I’m at work. Horny as hell, longing to be able to listen to the hypno again tonight, driving my urges even deeper.

IB-Chaste likes this.
  6. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    Getting to rub my wife's feet or her back is sometimes the only sex. I was used to getting PIV sex every day before we started down this road, so anything less than once a day was a bit of a shock to the system. But rubbing her feet is a pretty good substitute.

Just be clear: "I can find a way to survive without sex, far longer than I thought I could, but I can't survive without intimacy. I want and need to share my life with you, and that takes both of us to make it work. Let me know what I can do to help you."

Edit: Learn to explain your feelings and your hurts and your needs without putting even a hint of blame on her. Accept responsibility for things, and never assign blame, and never let her feel guilty for the way that you feel. You feel the way that you feel, and sometimes that will suck. But make sure that she knows and feels that she is the light of your life, not the stone around your neck. Make sure she knows that you don't resent her. Make sure that she feels appreciated by you. Always think twice before speaking once. Always check your words to see if you're assigning blame, or saying things that may allow her to feel guilty for what you're feeling.

She says "no". Maybe that's an opportunity for you to go make yourself useful. When she's not around, brainstorm a list of things you can do that will make her life better. Start working through that list. Make yourself a schedule for things that need to be done regularly.

Look, she's going through something. She's trying to push you away. Maybe she feels guilty about something. You've just got to find a way to deal with all that, while somehow simultaneously making her feel loved, desired, and supported, yet without making her feel overwhelmed by your needs. I've gone through this dark valley a few times myself now, and I'm finally starting to get better about not making it all about me and my needs and my wants.

I think you're doing great at this. You seem to have her best interests as your goal, which is a super way to approach this. You're going to have some pain in the process, and you seem to have already accepted that. So now is the time to build some good habits and find a way to make her smile (even if secretly) about how lucky she is. Make her feel like the queen that she is.

littleguy3 likes this.
  7. Shibmo

Shibmo Active member

Local Time:
    I've gotten to the point where I do count a foot/back rub as an intimate act. To fully count it as an sexual act just hasn't landed in my system.. yet..
    I do feel submissive and in service in those moments. A few times I tried to wrap things up (like after half an hour or so), and she just said "No, just a bit longer". Even when it is about something as simple as a foot rub, those comments do really land into my sub-brain. I do ask for permission before I stop now.

I do understand what you are saying, but I have never been a poet. As a dutchie, I'm very direct and to the point. I do certainly try to keep it as open and honest as possible. But being subtle in words isn't my greatest talent.

Yeah, I've been slacking on this part. In the first few weeks of chastity, I was way more productive in the household than the last week or so.
    I already clocked that one myself. The hypno file has helped me with that. Besides leaving me horny and frustrated, It did help me focus more on being devoted to my wife. I've been picking up that slack, trying to get ahead of that again.

Thanks for the support!

I do have a bit of a split personality tough. I do have another point, where I know there wil be another ask of my wife. Wearing the cage, I've noticed that the underwear I usually wear, doesn't give enough support. I have mentioned to her that I wanted to get some slips, instead of the boxer briefs I usually wear. She didn't like that idea.
    As a compromise, I ordered some boxer briefs, that supposed to give more support, but those didn't work as intended. I returned those and got some slips. She doesn't know I have those.. yet...

I have worn/slept with it the last few days, and it really is a lot more comfortable with the cage. I no longer feel the fabric/seams rubbing my glans during the day, I no longer wake up with a painfull erection during the night. Having the package a bit tighter to my body helps. I have been looking to get some mens thongs, but I'll hold off of those for a while. I don't think she is ready for that.
    Now I only need to find a way to inform her about it...

8. littleguy3

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    When you touch her feet, the same area of the brain lights up as when you touch her clitoris. I've even told my wife this and she still loves foot rubs even though she knows I know this fact
    I've had to be intentional about learning these things. I talked much practice.
    They really help me with support and reduces ring chafing.

9. Shibmo

Shibmo Active member

Local Time:
    64 days locked, 39 days since last O.

This is where this adventure ends. At least for now.
    Yesterday I finally got her to talk for a bit. I was getting frustrated, feeling ignored and horny. I had been browsing the web to examine what further steps I could take. If it would be worth a divorce over sexual negligence.

I kind of confronted her about it. I told her that I needed intimacy in our relationship, and that I would no longer be content with ignoring my sexuality. That I do need her to, at least try, to do her part.
    That Chasity is a way for me to express my devotion to her, and give her space to set the rythm.
    I’ve told her as much as I do need us to work on this together, or we will be bound to separate on some point.

She stated that the device was actually withholding her from anything sexual. That she just want to have boring vanilla sex. (Her words, not mine ;))
    That she doesn’t want all the weird stuff I want to involve. That it does never feel as ‘enough’.

- I do think she might have a point in that, but I haven’t said as much-

I’ve asked her if she wanted me to take it off, and she eventually said yes. We watched a series after that, and went to bed. I removed the cage. She didn’t want to be intimate, as she was too tired. My uncaged cock was throbbing, eager to cum.
    This morning I imitated again, asking for a handjob, but she refused, scared the kids might walk in.

Today I did send her a message, that I was having a serious case blue balls. I even took a painkiller to be able to focus on my work.
    I said we really need to find a way to find a way that works for the both of us, and she agreed.

Tonight when we sat in the couch, I initiated again, I asked her if I could persuade to go upstairs for me, for a massage, and more. She declined again, because she was to tired. (She truly was, but still…).
    I told her I needed a release, and if she wanted me to do it myself, and she nodded.

So, here we are now. I grabbed a few of my toys, and I’m taking a nice hot bath, while typing this post.
    I’m bound to masturbate for the first time in 70! days!

See you on the other side…

IB-Chaste likes this.
  10. KMW’s

KMW’s Long term member

Local Time:
    10:58 PM
    Was she always so offish about sex? She sounds offish about communicating with you too. There seems to be other things going on here at a deeper level. Granted, I’m only seeing a very limited view of things though.

11. littleguy3

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    Some have a lot of baggage from their past that make communication about sex very difficult. It takes a lot of time & practice to begin opening up to talk about their sexuality. Then, add to that the need for women to feel emotionally safe and connected, and it can be near impossible for them to open up without shutting down.

My wife has always thought it wasn't something you should talk about and discussing the details is very off-putting for her. But slowly she's warming up. This morning as we were making the bed, she was chattering about her orgasms or lack thereof like never before. I just smiled and enjoyed the fact that she would open up about what works and what doesn't work for her to get in the mood.

true42 likes this.
  12. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    4:58 AM
    I meant to respond at the time but I’ve been super busy and distracted in my own chastity related issues.
    Whether you use the cage or not… this stood out to me. When I read your posts I feel that you put in a lot of effort and she doesn’t reciprocate. I’m not so naive that I don’t understand other life factors and perspective from just one party. Maybe the efforts you are putting in are mislaid, maybe you’re completely missing her points.
    I do feel that if anything she needs to know something very simple:

A sex life is important in a healthy marriage. The responsibility falls on you both to maintain that.

If you are providing chastity as a means to end the problems and she’s rejecting that, she needs to be clear about what the issues are. You can’t go through life unsatisfied, playing with yourself in the bath. That’s not right. She should find enjoyment in your pleasure as much as you should in hers.

littleguy3 likes this.
  13. littleguy3

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    Precisely!

14. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    4:58 AM
    Thanks for sharing your updates!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice