Shibmo's story

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Shibmo, Aug 31, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. Shibmo

Shibmo Active member

Local Time:
    8:43 PM

When looking around this site, a lot of stories it just seems to click for a partner, and then turn everything around. I know for sure that that isn’t realistic. At the very least not for me.

I haven’t decided for a time locked. I just want to see how it goes. Might be a month, might be two. We’ll see.
    Last time, after about 3 weeks, my mood started to drop. So I’ll keep that in mind in setting goals.

I do think I need some form of feedback from her tough. I’ve realised that part of the ‘fun’ of this endeavour is knowing that she knows. That we are doing this naughty thing together.
    It is some form of intimacy, even when there’s nothing physical happening.

true42 likes this.
  2. Drews

Drews Long term member

Florida, USA
    Local Time:
    2:43 PM
    I agree with the previous comments. Give her time to accept. If possible just keep it on until she asks for sex. It could take months but if you really want to remained locked with her taking some direction what is the difference. If she tells you she will not ask for you to take it off then tell her it will just remain on. I think she needs to see if you will ever give in or will you wait it out for her. I guess it comes down to how much do you really want this

Shibmo likes this.
  3. atxmtb

atxmtb Long term member

Local Time:
    1:43 PM
    Interesting approach. Depends on the woman though. My wife would take it as a dare and not in a good way. I'd be waiting till the proverbial "hell freezes over". I think slow and steady, and figure out what's in it for her and getting her to see that. She's got to want it. It really doesn't matter how much you want it. It's called Sales 101. Just because I want you to buy a new car, isn't going to get you to buy the car. My job as a salesman is to get you to want to buy the car. It's the only way it's going to happen.

Shibmo likes this.
  4. Shibmo

Shibmo Active member

Local Time:
    I think both of you can be right at the same time. I think I need to find a middle ground.

I guess it would be best to wait until she unlocks me. But knowing my wife, that may as well be never. She won’t take it as a challenge, she would prefer to just ignore it.

She does already know that locking improves my behaviour, so that’s a selling point that is already there. She has also noticed that in the time between my last lockup and now, that I wasn’t the best version of me.

Somehow I need to convince her to be willing to interact with my chastity. Whether it be physical or just mentally/verbal. I think I need her involvement to be able to keep it up.

So far, so good. I’m already quite pleased with the current state we have found.
    I’ll try to keep my head down, and give her time. Some time in the future we’ll be able to talk about it (again).

Deleted member 114215 likes this.
  5. Shibmo

Shibmo Active member

Local Time:
    10 days locked, 15 since last O.

Even tough it may not seem as much to most thing on this site, I’m quite happy.

We had our first intimate moment since I locked myself. I invited her for a nice massage, and she happily accepted.
    We both showered (separate), and got ready for a massage on our bed. There was a slight tension in the air, as we both knew a massage is our usual step-up to sex.

We do have a massage table, but we are having some construction going on in the attic, so we currently don’t have space for it. It does give some extra motivation to finish the construction work tough… So we did the massage in bed.

anyways, we got ready, and as I was walking back to our bedroom, I was contemplating if I should stay naked, or not. I decided to put on my underwear, as that was her choice the last time as well.

We had a nice little massage, with no further sexual acts, but it was good. She surely must have felt the cage a few times when I was moving around, but she didn’t react to it.
    It was a perfectly fine, intimate moment. No feelings of rejection, just appreciation and love.

I’ve slept like a baby afterwards.

IB-Chaste, true42 and littleguy3 like this.
  6. Shibmo

Shibmo Active member

Local Time:
    13 days locked..

So very horny today.
    She’s gone most of the day, the temptation is real.

When she’s around I can’t stop touching, hugging, kissing, saying how much I love her.

She’s got a couple of late shifts, so no real chance of some privacy together. The waiting game is hard.

littleguy3 likes this.
  7. Drews

Drews Long term member

Florida, USA
    Local Time:
    Be careful not to overwhelm or bother her with too much attention. You do not want to become irritating to her. That is not a benefit to her

Shibmo likes this.
  8. Shibmo

Shibmo Active member

Local Time:
    Yeah, I know. Already getting close to that boundary. Got to back down a bit.

On the upside; I’ve been able to redirect a lot of energy into doing things in the house. Hope she realises that that is a benefit of my chastity.

9. Drews

Drews Long term member

Florida, USA
    Local Time:
    Have you ever just tried to have a conversation with her instead of proving to her it will benefit her. Something like it makes me feel better locked and it makes me a better husband. I know you have reservations about it but I would really like you to hold the key for me and just unlock me anytime you want. Make it about her doing something for you and asking her for the favor to you

10. Shibmo

Shibmo Active member

Local Time:
    We did, during my previous lockup.
    I do want to start that conversation again, but need to find the right moment.
    It’s hard to get in the right mood for such talks, with a busy schedule and 2 small kids running around.

This morning I actually wanted to start a conversation. In the weekends, when we get the chance, we like to do a coffee in bed, before starting the day. Usually the kids play in their room, or watch tv downstairs.
    A chill moment together, to talk about the coming day.
    Whelp, this morning the youngest got sick, was super clingy, and got in between us in the bed.

Goodbye adult convo time, hello parenting mode.
    Might take a couple more days before another occasion rises.

11. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    7:43 PM
    You don’t need me to tell you this, but you need to find time for each other.
    My wife and I have similar lifestyles. Like you, I appreciate the little time we get together in the mornings, I appreciate the time we have when we’re just bathing etc. I try to make the most of them. Sometimes it’s easy to put all that aside because by the time you’ve run around the kids all day and spent half of your time at work you don’t feel like then making the effort for each other. That’s understandable, and also we have to accept that at times that we have to prioritise our children over our sexual needs (or just a conversation about our sexual needs.)
    Yet, what’s really important in my relationship is the little time we have before we absolutely crash. That hour or so when the kids are in bed, the chores are done, and we just sit around (normally in bed with a cuppa.). I don’t struggle with the sex conversations… I hate that sometimes I have to bring up her disregard for ‘our’ time ( and if you’ve read my journals you’ll know this is because she has a phone obsession, but I also have my flaws in this regard).That’s the hardest conversation we have… and it’s often met with resistance too, but in the scheme of things it’s one of the most important factors in making our relationship tick.
    When this is right, everything else in our relationship falls into place naturally.

That single hour each day allows us to be open with each other. It gives us the time we need to enjoy each other. It reduces stress we may feel of neglect if we hadn’t had this little time. That’s the time to be us…

So, my advice on this would be simple; don’t worry too much about finding the right moment, create an atmosphere where there is always time for each other.

Ps. Easier said than done

Shibmo and littleguy3 like this.
  12. Shibmo

Shibmo Active member

Local Time:
    [QUOTE="IB-Chaste, post: 661187, member: 97841”]

So, my advice on this would be simple; don’t worry too much about finding the right moment, create an atmosphere where there is always time for each other.

Ps. Easier said than done[/QUOTE]

Thanks for your advice, great post.
    You are right that finding that time is very important. We try, but we really have to make an effort for it. She is a Nurse, so has a very irregular schedule. That makes things a bit harder, but we try.

13. Shibmo

Shibmo Active member

Local Time:
    14 days locked…

This morning I had another involuntary expulsion in my sleep. No orgasmic feelings, just goo in my pants.
    The kids allowed us to sleep in a bit, so I got out to clean myself under the shower. Got ourselves a cup of coffee and woke her gently.

we had a few words about the cage.
    I confessed my ‘accident’. And that while it gives some physical relief, I’m still very sexually frustrated.
    I talked about liking that frustration, and that it makes me able to convert that energy in more productive things.
    I asked how she thought the last few weeks were going: “Better”.

A single word, but an important one.

I asked her to let me know if I start to get annoying or irritating, and tot tell me to take off the cage if she wants. She just nodded.

And that’s where the little one broke our moment.

There’s progress. Delicate, but progress…

IB-Chaste likes this.
  14. Shibmo

Shibmo Active member

Local Time:
    16 days locked.

Yesterday was a day full of frustration. I was very sexually frustrated and really wanted to cum. Very distracted at work, bad focus, way to much time on this site.
    At home I could do some “manual” housework, and I could put a lot of energy in that.

She was away most of the evening for sports, and even tough it was past my bedtime, I waited for her to come home.

While getting ready for bed, she avoided me. In bed I tried to talk to her. It was mainly a monologue, with a few single word answers from her.

I told her I wanted to feel intimacy and a connection to her. That I think chastity is a way to do that. That I want to involve her in it. That I want to show her how it works. I told her that pretty much all of my sexual fantasies are about a strong woman taking the lead in the bedroom.
    That I understand that it is weird, but that I feel good about it.
    That even right now, I feel we are doing something intimate, just by the fact that she is aware of the cage. I asked her about her needs and wishes, and if she had any sexual fantasies. She didn’t really respond.

She didn’t really feel like talking, and wanted to sleep, so I left it with that.

During the night I had another emission. I confessed to her about it by text, right after the fact. She hasn’t responded.

Then, this morning another thing happened.
    I was helping our little kid, and when putting on a lamp, I heard something fall.
    It was my key. The key I gave to her.
    I returned it to her immediately, and she reacted with a nonchalance, saying she didn’t know it was for.

I don’t know if it was true, or that she was still sleepy, but it felt like a slap to my face. And not a good one.
    She did have a pretty bad headache to boot, so I have to give her that, but I still feel bad about it.

I truly don’t know where this is going.

IB-Chaste likes this.
  15. Shibmo

Shibmo Active member

Local Time:
    Just a few ramblings I have to get to write away from myself. I've got a lot of thougts flying through my head at the moment. Maybe you guys have some ideas as well.

Thought project one:
    I'm considering to make a set of rules we could follow, in order of weight:

1: She always has the right to use the key to unlock, or lock me. Or to tell me to do it for her.
    2: I will only use my key for hygiëne/sport.
    Once a week on friday evening, corresponding with the same time I have my sports training.
    3: We make an agreement on the lock time (examples below). During lock time I'm not allowed to ask for sexual acts.
    4: PIV is welcome but not expected.

Option 1:Fixed lockup.
    Something like 4 weeks locked, 1 week unlocked. In the unlocked week there is room for sex and/or masturbation.

Option 2: Sync up with her menstrual cycle.
    Going into lockup on the first day of her period. Making our hormone spike line up more (2 weeks locked vs ovulation).

Option 3: Some dice game.
    Thinking of something like 3d6 days, adding a d6 for every time I still manage to annoy her.

Making some rules about chastity might help her, not feeling guilty or responsible.

Thought project two:
    I'm thinking about getting another cage. The HTv4 knock-off I have now is quite comfortable, but not the most hygienic. I Do really like the looks of the Kink3D Cobra and the Black Hera of House of Denial. However, I haven't tried a "birdcage" style cage before, and I'm not sure if it works with my foreskin.
    To test the waters, I'm considering buying a chinesium Cobra style cage. Those are dirt cheap and seem to be ok-ish.
    And even tough I do wish to continue this chastity adventure, for the long run, I am willing to get a proper device in the future. I'm very sure my wife would think it is an insane amount of money (at the very least for now).

Because she knows about my current cage, I don't think I can just make a switcharoo. She'll know instantly. I don't want to go behind her back, and involve her with buying another cage. But at the same time, I don't think she would want to be bothered by it. I could always use the Hygiene argument, but still...

Thought project Three:
    She clearly doesn't feel comfortable in her own sexuality. We've talked about getting some therapy for it. Problem is, it is quite expensive. I've just been searching online, and a consult varies around €125 to €200,-. Most therapists claiming to need around 5-7 sessions. It is just a lot of money.
    Might be well spent if it works, might be quite a dent in our savings if it doesn't.

Thought process four:
    I'm physically quite comfortable in my cage. I could just wait it out. Wait untill she asks me to take it off. But I'm pretty sure it won't be for any sexual needs, but for something practical. We are going on a holiday end of februari. I kind of expect that to be the first moment for her to bring it up.

IB-Chaste likes this.
  16. IB-Chaste

Local Time:
    Be careful you’re not getting into the “it’s all he ever wants to talk about” sort of place.
    It’s tough, especially after two weeks and you’re dying to know what the deal is. Just remember to take interest in other aspects.
    Maybe asking how her sports went would have shown you the vibe that it wasn’t a good time to discuss your sexual needs?

17. IB-Chaste

Local Time:
    What are your aims for chastity? That will help develop what method you use. It needs to be simple.

If you sort that out in your mind you could then wait until you are discussing it more clearly and ask her what she thinks of a different cage.
    It’s not going behind her back, but it’s transparent that you’re doing it for hygiene.

18. Shibmo

Shibmo Active member

Local Time:
    I did wait for her, have a drink and talked about her evening. I hadn't included that in my post, but I didn't go straight into the chastity-talk. Partly the avoidance in the bathroom made me want to talk about it. It kind of triggered it for me.

The 2-week point is a hard time, and I do really feel my hormones rushing and having feelings of wanting out and wanting to Cum.... I think it is best to sit it out for at least another week, and let things settle a bit again.

Last week I have explicitly stated that if she wanted me to stop, she can say so. If she's truly annoyed by it, then why won't she say so?
    Probably because she knows I want this, and she doesn't want to let me down. Man, it is hard trying to balance these things.

I think my aims are:
    - Feeling more connected and intimate
    - Dealing with the absence of a sex-life
    - Feeding my kinky side as a bonus.

19. Drews

Drews Long term member

Florida, USA
    Local Time:
    I think you are overwhelming her with the cage. If she did not want to talk you should have let it go. I also do think you should be giving her a set of rules and options. It sounds like you are controlling it not her. My suggestion is to just keep quiet about it for a longer time. She knows how you feel about it but your constant attention and horniness is turning her off

Shibmo likes this.
  20. Shibmo

Shibmo Active member

Local Time:
    should or shouldn’t? I think you mean the latter?

You are right that I AM trying to control it, and that might be wrong.
    But it is also out a lack of interest from her side that I try to get some interaction.

Appreciate your advice, as always.

21. Mr_anonymous

Mr_anonymous Long term member

Local Time:
    You're being all horny man and overwhelming her. I get it, it's easy to do but you can't do that. Give her some space, don't mention chasity at all and for gods sake don't give her rules you made up.

Shibmo likes this.
  22. Shibmo

Shibmo Active member

Local Time:
    Thanks for being so straightforward. You’re probably right. Thanks.

23. Mr_anonymous

Mr_anonymous Long term member

Local Time:
    We went thru it. I drive her nuts first couple weeks. You can't do that though. She's supposed to be in charge. If you overwhelm her, give her rules etc she'll feel like she's not and whole thing backfires. I bet you don't mention chasity for a week she'll bring it up

Shibmo likes this.
  24. IB-Chaste

Local Time:
    So @Drews and @Mr_anonymous probably do have a point. It probably is overwhelming to her.
    Not even just the chastity, but the symbolisation of it all. I’m no therapist or anything, but to me it may be showing her exactly what she doesn’t give.
    “Hey, we don’t have sex… look I’ve put my cock in a cage. Now we’re both unsatisfied!”
    She’s a busy parent with two small children, she’s still trying to keep up with her own hobbies and now she has a husband that is also expecting her to turn around a sex life that’s struggled for years.

I feel for her.

So yes, they have a point. Let’s not overwhelm her with it. Let’s not expect rules for her to make you follow. I think that’s been an issue right from the start.
    There’s a difference between using a cage to stop masturbating and using the cage as a way for her to tell you when to masturbate…
    Can’t go back in time on that front, but I believe it would have been more fruitful to say, “I know I’ll be more supportive to you if I don’t masturbate. I’m wearing this to be a better husband for you. Things are tough without me being distracted by my own simple brain.”
    That’s the reason you’re doing it.

So take a back seat in terms of your sex life. Accept that it’s going to take some time and work from there. Spend time doing things for her without showing expectation. The massages, the little chats, the support with the children…. Keep up with all of those things, but don’t put pressure on her for more as that will be counter productive.

There’s still a manner you can keep the cage and make it fruitful for yourself. Took me a few moments looking at your aims to work this out, so honestly, knowing yourself better you could do a much better job.

Being connected and intimate: the cage will certainly help with that. Sex is reserved as something you do together. Forget about stamina, when you do it she wants to know you’ve enjoyed it. If that’s 10 seconds or 30 minutes, the thought process is the same… if you want her to enjoy it you need to work on other techniques. Most women orgasm through clitoral stimulation, not penetrative sex.
    You wear the cage to stop your masturbation, the resulting orgasm denial will help really help you focus on her.

Think we’re there in the understanding that it works. You’re all over her… you’ve created your own downfall. She is your only sexual outlet.

But, when you look at your other aim to feed your kinky side you already have a solution, prostate fun. Yes, it will be a solo mission to begin with, but why not relieve the tension every 10 days so you don’t get to that needy stage?
    Why not be satisfied within the denial?
    She didn’t ask you to go completely cold turkey with your orgasms, that was on you and it doesn’t benefit her at all right now.

So when you think about it. That was so simple that you have the best of both worlds in a way that fits your kinks…

Boom, I’m good.

Now. Your final aim… deal with an absent sex life. That will not be fixed by your cage. It can set you up to really understand her and make it work, but as of now, I still haven’t seen why she doesn’t like PIV. Do you know? Do you know her likes and dislike etc? Have you experimented with her kinks or do you throw yours at her without understanding what she’s into?
    She didn’t like seeing you in thongs… do you know why?

I have no answers on this front at all. It’s your relationship. It could be as simple as she likes manly men with muscles, yet you’re at home working, putting on weight, locking up your manliest attribute and wearing girly thongs rather than hitting the gym…
    Ok, I’m being facetious, but you catch my drift. Understand her and you’ll get the answers without ever needing to ask.

Shibmo likes this.
  25. IB-Chaste

Local Time:
    Oh man, that reply was long. Sorry

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice