Permanent Chastity has arrived

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Ms.Linda, Oct 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Random Thread
  1. 2bsubby

2bsubby Junior Member

Local Time:
    2:20 AM
    Ms Linda,

I think I speak for many others here in that we are interested and very excited about this adventure! Please keep us posted!!!

2. Ms.Linda

Ms.Linda No longer a member

Local Time:
    As of now, there isn't much to report. W/we are planning to have the piercing done either at or right after the fall gathering. There will then be approximately a 6 week healing period before the chastity can be put back on. So, if you don't hear anything for a while, that would be the reason.

3. MistressJs-slave

MistressJs-slave Junior Member

Local Time:
    7:20 AM
    This is a amazing thread I would like to congratulate you both :).

I have had deep fantasies about permanent chastity for about 8 years now and it is very rare that I can find anything that is not fiction.

This is something else wow are you planing to film the event or anything?.

Good luck to you both :).

4. chaste777

chaste777 chaste777

Local Time:
    8:20 AM
    Dearest Ms. Linda,

I have been practicing chastity on and off since January 2006, having previously used a CB-2000 and a CB-3000 and now a CB-6000.

As I have a chastity and orgasm denial fetish, I wear a CB-6000 24/7 without release (I wash my clitty using lots of liquid soap, water and a cotton bud or two).

I am currently wooing a cute lady into becoming my keyholder. She is considering it. I have told her that I wish to be kept locked indefinitely. Meaning that all the while she remains the keyholder, I do not want release (unless it is a medical emergency) and wish to be kept chaste and orgasm denied indefinitely. In theory, the keyholding could last months but it could also last for years. Perma-chastity, I call it.

So I am interested to know what your and your slave's motivation is for him to be kept chaste permanently? Pardon my asking, I am curious.

5. Burger_01

Burger_01 Chastity Geek

Local Time:
    5:20 PM
    Yeah! Why do piercings have to take so long to heal! To be honest, even 6 weeks sounds a little optimistic to me. I had a PA done about 2.5 months ago, and it's healed well, but it probably took at least 8 weeks. I'm pretty sure I still wouldn't feel comfortable hanging anything like a chastity device off it just yet.

Also my piercing is only 10G, and I need stretch it up to 5G if I'm going to have a PA-5000. So I'm going to be waiting WAY longer than I want to. I suspect I should have asked for a larger hole to start with..

6. highandtight_cop

highandtight_cop Junior Member

Local Time:
    I had my pa done as a birthday gift from the Mrs! THANK YOU MA'AM! I was pierced with an 8 gauge and it's taken me about 4 F***ING years to get it up to the 2 gauge that I have now. Don't rush it burger. It hurts is you do! Trust me. I'm really thinking about the pa-5000 also but I don't want my piercing to return to a smaller size.

I also had to wait about 3 months before I could wear my CB3K without any pain or pulling on the piercing. Did not want to risk migration.

Thank's just my 2 cents worth!:confused0068:

7. Ms.Linda

Local Time:
    Given that everyone is different, no two piercing experiences will be the same. I had tiff pierced with a PA about 2 years ago. It bled like crazy for the first day or two. Healed in about 4 weeks. her original piercing was an 8 ga and she very quickly moved that up to a 4 ga. After a couple weeks in the 4ga, she moved on to a 2ga which was a bit more difficult. A couple weeks later, a 0ga. Then she wanted to go to a 00ga. There was no way that was going through. Being as stubborn as she is, she would NOT let that little steel ring defeat her, so, she cut the tissue on the inside of the piercing and put in the 00ga. Once that healed, she moved back to the smaller gauge rings. she is still able to wear any size from 8ga to 00ga. Although the girth of the 00ga makes urination quite difficult.

8. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Only tiff.....!! :bad-girl-0009:

9. petevans

petevans Member

South Wales
    Local Time:
    Dear Ms.Linda,

I have read this thread with great interest. I remember reading about these Chastities from Centurian years ago.

I am curious as I know Tiffiny has a Lori-tube why you weren't able to make it permanent. Or does this particular device has more appeal? Were Ms. Lori's breakable screws still available when you purchased the Lori-tube? I know she has stopped making them.Also with it being silver will there be a problem keeping clean - not the outside but the inside of the 'Chastitie'.

Assuming due to the restriction of the device I assume orgasm will not be possible - & as it will be permanent once fitted with the breakable screws, I am curious to know what has been the longest period to date Tiffiny has gone without orgasm.
    Finally as his piercing happened yet - is it staying in palce by itself? Hopefully the piercing will go ahead without any problems.Thanks Pete

10. dar

dar Sub

Local Time:
    3:20 AM
    > Were Ms. Lori's breakable screws still available when you purchased the Lori-tube? I know she has stopped making them.

In via email a few weeks ago, Ms Lori stated that she could still get break off screws and would upon request. She also mentioned that her present security screws can be used to make her devices completely permanent.

My tube now has a recessed security screw below the dome lock

--dar

11. Ms.Linda

Local Time:
    The Fall Gathering is now over, but tiff and I are still in the company of Mistress Michelle and her wonderful pet. This magnificent couple defies description. Words alone will never be able to convey my feelings for them. :love0001:

The frenum piercing was not done at the Gathering and will therefore be done upon O/our return home. tiff, having valiantly gone through the 8ga nipple piercings, I felt that was enough to care for at the present. But rest assured, the frenum should feel like nothing more than a bee sting for her now, and will be easily accomplished.

The chastity remained on and in place for the duration of the Gathering with no issues or problems. To answer petevans question on the Lori's...that device was far too heavy causing it to pull downward and making it very uncomfortable for long term wear. There was also an issue with the unpleasant odor after a very short period of wearing. W/we have neither of these issues with the new device. Orgasm is also an impossibility. Although I have never actually kept track of time between orgasms neither of U/us anticipate a problem with that either.

The chastity, being sterling silver, does need the occasional polish to keep it shiny. But that's just another pleasant chore I can add to tiffy's list of things to do! :chores019:

12. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    Oh, the sweet torture of polishing the tube while it's secured! :party0023:

mikecb

13. sissypantyboy

sissypantyboy I LOVE panties.

Local Time:
    What piercing is required for that device? What is the device called?

14. petevans

petevans Member

South Wales
    Local Time:
    'Frenum piercing' Centurian!

15. tiffiny

tiffiny Senior Member

Local Time:
    1:20 AM
    Hello to all. I figured I'd give my two cents worth here.
    This chastity is all but heaven. It is SOOOOO light that for the most part i forget it is even on. So many times I had to either look or feel to make sure it did not fall off. I t amazes me how well it seems to "stay put" all on it's own. It seems to settle up right up behind the head.
    The first few days I had it on, there was a bit of irritation of the head from rubbing on the panties. This however was very minor and after even one day became less and less. As Ms. Linda said I have had it on for over 5 days each time now. And the one thing that I can not believe is how the Lori's would have an odor about it after only a day or less. This one shocked me after being on that long to find/smell NO ODOR at all. Not to say I would not wash it once permanent or even till then, But I want/ed to know just what i am dealing with in all aspects of this chastity.
    I can only assume there has to be something with sterling silver that does not promote odor..
    And as for comfort, i am SOOOOOOOOOOOOO pleased as to the freedom it seems to give and yet,,,, it does not give.. And given the way it looks gives you the feeling of a beautiful piece of jewelry
    W/we may hold off on the piercing or at least the screws until the next gathering. Only time will tell. W/we would love for MM, pet, and a few others to to take part in making this chastity permanent if and when it happens.
    As Ms. Linda has said,,, I can NEVER put into words what this visit with MM and pet has meant/means to U/us. My god, I have NEVER met two people as them before in my life. I/We owe You two so much... THANK YOU BOTH from the very bottom of my heart!! You two have no idea...thank you. thank you.. i love you both...

tiff

16. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    Wow, it sounds like you had a lovely time at the Gathering! :)

I'm impressed that you did your nipples at such a low gauge, right out the gate. OUCH! lol.

Regarding making the chastity permanent, maybe you should get your frenum in the coming year, and then install the breakaway screws at the Gathering next year? How cool it would be to be surrounded by friends as the screws were broken off, with everyone knowing exactly what that meant! :kung-fu:

mikecb

17. chaste777

chaste777 chaste777

Local Time:
    It's funny some people's reactions to the concept of permanent chastity. When I have told other that I would love to be permanently chaste, I have been told it is a fantasy, my penis will shrink, am I mad, etc.

In my eyes, permanent chastity is merely chastity taken to its absolute. :anim_25:

18. forher

forher Junior Member

Local Time:
    Silver is well known for anti-bacterial properties. Indeed, this is one possible origin for the phrase "born with a silver spoon" - anyone with rich enough parents that could afford to use silver feeding implements for the child would be likely to have a pleasant future life.

19. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    That would be incredible! One year to get used to it, and make sure there are no problems; and maybe one last milking at the Gathering before fitting the screws. Plus a few pix - something to look forward to...

LOL

20. Chickenshed

Chickenshed Junior Member

Local Time:
    Ok I might be a little off track here but the idea of permanent chastity caught my attention

I was thinking of something like a Loris tube or a Sentinel but with deep piercings through the shaft with those spring loaded "bits" like on watch straps, perhaps I need to word that better. But once on that would be irremovable
    I'll come back when I have re-thought that

21. tiffiny

tiffiny Senior Member

Local Time:
    1:20 AM
    Chickenshed,
    You are very correct in what you say about pins like that on watch bands. That would be the most secure way to make a chastity PERMANENT. No indication on the outside as to where THEY are placed along the inside of the chastity... Far better then the remains of a screw showing. Super job of thinking..

tiff

22. AngleBaby

AngleBaby Junior Member

Local Time:
    I can say that this can most certainly be abused, because it now has been. A guy on another site was locked up against his will. A Lori #12 with break away screws, metal epoxy filling the counter bore, there is no way to remove it. The wife, now ex, used it to extort him into giving him everything on the promise of release. She lied and now he knows it is never coming off.
    This is what happens when failsafes are not introduced into these devices and Lori herself should have foreseen such abuse.
    Denial of your own body is not a joke or fantasy and respect should be paid to those who do not have a choice, who were never asked.

23. Ms.Linda

Local Time:
    AngleBaby- rest assured that there is not a device currently available (or at least not one that I am aware of) that can not be removed with the proper equipment. This includes the Lori's devices. Obviously it would not be a do-it-yourself operation, but it is not an impossibility. As for the devices being abused...well, there aren't many things in this world that can't be abused in one way or another. Take an innocent bottle of super glue...add to it and angry, cheated on spouse...the poor man spent hours in the emergency room having his penis removed from his inner thigh. Or an unassuming kitchen knife. W/we all have those...Lorraina Bobbette gave them a new perspective. There is the opportunity for abuse nearly everywhere we turn.

I'm also curious as to why you believe Ms.Lori should in any way be responsible for the actions of the persons purchasing her devices? That would be like saying that the store that sold the metal epoxy should be just as responsible. This item was purchased by an adult. Ms. Lori makes it very clear that her number one priority in her devices is security. What a person does with it after they purchase it is not her responsibility.

I can further assure you that in O/our case, it is not a matter of abuse, coercion, manipulation, or extortion. It is something that has been discussed repeatedly examining each aspect and every angle. And will NOT happen without full consent of both parties involved.

24. chaste777

chaste777 chaste777

Local Time:
    The guy on the other site could have been lying and telling you a fantasy!

Tiffany is choosing to wear the device and will choose whether to make the device more permanent. The golden rule here is CONSENSUAL.

25. Ms.Linda

Local Time:
    Thank you, chaste777. I failed to mention the possibility of untruths on the internet. Good catch.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice