Permanent Chastity has arrived

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Ms.Linda, Oct 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Random Thread
  1. chaste777

chaste777 chaste777

Local Time:
    9:05 AM
    I would like to be in an indefinite lock up, but with the piece of mind that the device could removed in an emergency if need be.

Could this device be removed in an emergency?

The thought of permanent chastity is a bit of a turn on, I admit. But I would still prefer the piece of mind that it could be removed if emergency need be.

2. miss belle

miss belle lonely unlocked guy

Local Time:
    4:05 AM
    All I can say is WOW. Your subbie is one luck gurl.

3. Ms.Linda

Ms.Linda No longer a member

Local Time:
    3:05 AM
    There are several options that can be used for keeping this device in place. When ordered it comes with just an ordinary piercing bar bell. A straight bar that goes through the frenum piercing and the balls screw on to either end. The second option would be to use a drop of "liquid weld" in the balls before attaching them to the bar. This would make it semi permanent as (I believe) the weld could eventually be broken. The third and most permanent are the break off screws that can be ordered additionally. These screws are permanent and CANNOT be removed. Either the skin would through which the piercing goes would need to be cut or the device would need to be destroyed.

4. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    I vote for cutting the skin!! The device is too expensive!!!

Mistress Michelle

5. lock4ever

lock4ever Member

Local Time:
    8:05 AM
    Well, I'm all for permanent chastity, but I can't figure out how it will work. I'm an engineer, by the way, as many chastity fetishists seem to be. Break-away, or break off screws are not exactly what I think you imagine them to be.

It's a screw, that has sections on the threaded bit that break off - as in the catalog here.

http://www.woodtechnology.com/images/pdf/Supports-Brackets-Fittings.pdf

Now, if you break off the bottom of the screw, the head is still there, and can be reversed by using whatever tool was used to insert the screw.

If you break off the head, you can't take the screw out... but there is nothing holding the screw in place. If you screw a breakaway screw into a piercing and break off the head, the piercing will.. ploop... slide right out. The only way a breakaway screw will work is if you install it facing out from the inside of the piercing rod, which obviously isn't physically possible.

What you really need is either a one-way screw (which, actually, can still be reversed, just very difficult) or a custom made closure, where there is a screw, flat disc with no machining, and a breakaway phillips head is attached to this. Then the screw head breaks off and the flat disc will hold the piercing in place. When Lori's site used to sell breakaway screws, this is what they sold, or at least they had a picture of something looking sort of like that. Maybe it was just a diagram. I don't think I've ever seen an actual photo of them, the Lori website currently doesn't offer them and the site is now a complete mess (it was redone recently and then hacked). If they did exist, they were probably a custom job.

You could weld a washer onto a breakaway screw, but it's not guaranteed to work (altough, I bet in a batch of 30 you could get 2 perfect ones) ... but you would need welding equipment or a very understanding machinist.

The other option is to grind down the screw head, but this would expose your subbies private parts to dangerous machinery, and polishing or grinding a cylindrical surface is prone to slippage. You could do it, but I would say it is not a wise idea.

To top it off, it's still not permanent, but I won't be the one to tell you how to get out of it (it can be done without destroying the device). However, I happen to like the idea of permanent chastity extremely much, so you'll have to figure that one out on your own. Without my advice or the skills of a very precise machinist, for all intents and purposes, it will be permanent.

6. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    locked4ever...fellow engineer here and i agree with you completely. in addition, any grinding is gonna create a lot of heat...surely W/we don't want to burn anyone.

7. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    :haha4:

I will say that anyone who doesn't truly know Ms Linda and tiff will think they've completely lost their minds!

Personally, I think they've found exactly what they need!

8. lockedsteve

lockedsteve Lockedsteve

Local Time:
    Availability

Can you PLEASE let me know where i can get one of these ANYBODY ????

Thanking you in advance.

9. Ms.Linda

Local Time:
    What I "imagine" them to be is exactly what you have described below:

http://www.securitycosmos.com/sp_fasteners.asp?id=204

This link should direct you to a drawing depicting the screw I am referring to.

I am aware of the break off screws you speak of where one can adjust the length by snapping off the threads at a predetermined break-off point. These are also known as variable length screws. Perfect solution when you're not quite sure which screw length you require.

I am not quite so ignorant as to believe that there are many things in this life that are permanent. I am fully aware that with the proper tooling, the device can be removed. Being that the only reason necessitating removal would be a medical emergency, I can not foresee an emergency room team taking that time or care.

Should the need for removal ever arise outside a medical setting, I'll be sure to keep your ostentatious remarks in mind.

Ms.Linda

10. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    Are you thinking of moving to one of these for your pet then?

LOL

Joro

11. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Let's just say... maybe

12. lock4ever

lock4ever Member

Local Time:
    Awesome! That is exactly what you are looking for then. I didn't know they were made commercially. And thanks for the link.

This certainly inspires fantasy for me, without the need to purchase an arc-welder

And, btw, even if you could remove them, it's not an easy operation and there is some element of danger involved, so it's certainly not to be taken lightly.

Pretty much, as permanent as it can ever be.

13. Ms.Linda

Local Time:
    lockedforever-
    The screws are available from Centurian as well. $80.00 for 3 plus shipping. They give you an extra in the event you mess one of them up.

14. lock4ever

lock4ever Member

Local Time:
    Didn't realize Centurion sold them as well, I couldn't find them in the online store. Price seems a bit hyperinflated though.

Now that I look for 'security' break off screws, I'm finding exactly what you want. Whoda thunk it?

Congrats to you and your subbie! I'd love to be in the same position someday, and if I were ever asked, would do so immediately. Not in chastity at the moment, although I have tried various experiments and found it highly desirable.

15. staci

staci Senior Member

self employed contractor
    s/e michigan - n/w ohio
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Are there really no issues with the skin not being able to breath while wearing a tube like this.

I'd love to make a device like this out of billet aluminum on a 5 axis CNC! I'd make it with just a slight curve to it and have it hard anodized.

16. lock4ever

lock4ever Member

Local Time:
    If there is 1/8" or so of room, the skin can breath quite easily when flaccid, which means a regular shower is sufficient for hygiene.

Hard anodized is the way to go, and with break-off security screws made of high-carbon tool steel. Since the screws would be so strong, you would need the driver head soft-welded on, otherwise, you probably couldn't break it off.

Also, note that a flat break-off security screw is much more secure than those with round heads. A dremel tool could easily be used to create a slot in a dome-cap security screw head.

I'd also need mine with a slight downward curve so as to keep it 100% undetectable under bike shorts.

17. staci

staci Senior Member

self employed contractor
    s/e michigan - n/w ohio
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Hard anodized is not necessary with stainless steel. I'm not even sure you can anodize stainless, i've only ever known of aluminum being anodized.

I think a cnc'ed chunk of billet aluminum (can you tell i'm interested in race cars?) would be best due to the lightness of aluminum. Hard anodozing would be necessary due to the softness of aluminum. Without anodizing, your penis would turn black from the aluminum rubbing against it!

As to the debate on the types of screws..... I wouldn't know OR care to know as I have no current intentions to permamently fasten a piece of metal to my person.

18. slavemaid

slavemaid Junior Member

Local Time:
    Ms. Linda,

Thank you very much for posting comments and pictures of this device. I wonder if it could be worn by an uncircumcised male as well?

Thank you.

19. forher

forher Junior Member

Local Time:
    Well, what do you know, according to google you *can* anodize steel, but not the way you do it to aluminium. I had always assumed that "anodized steel" was called rust, but actually it is possible to put a passive oxide layer on steel using Potassium or Sodium Hydroxide solutions.

With anodized aluminium you could also colour it - I don't know if that would be possible with steel.

20. Ms.Linda

Local Time:
    slavemaid- Since I have no experience with uncircumcised males, I couldn't give you a concrete answer. But, making an educated guess, I would say there shouldn't be a problem.

21. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    So what's the relevance of November?

Is it that you'll then be checking out your options? Or is it then that pet'll have a PA or frenum piercing settled?

If you're interested, I think Lori does a version with a curved tube...

Joro

22. Burger_01

Burger_01 Chastity Geek

Local Time:
    6:05 PM
    Hi Slavemaid,

I'm uncircumcised, and considering the PA-5000.. but the Centurian device Ms.Linda has looks so beautiful I feel like changing my mind.

The problem for these tube devices and being uncircumcised is that most of them rely on having the fixing point/piercing exposed, which requires the foreskin to be retracted. You could have one, but you'd have to be willing to get by with your glans uncovered.. this will be uncomfortable because the glans will be rubbing on your underpants all day and you won't be used to it.

Another possibly problem is that, according to advice from the most reputable piercing studio in my city, the frenum isn't a great piercing for people who are uncircumcised. I went with a PA based on their advice and I'm very happy with it.

I did spend a day with the foreskin held back, and it was uncomfortable for the first few hours, but not too bad after that. I think it would be possible to adapt to it in the longer term fairly easily.

23. chaste777

chaste777 chaste777

Local Time:
    Dearest Ms. Linda,

I have been practicing chastity on and off since January 2006, having previously used a CB-2000 and a CB-3000 and now a CB-6000.

As I have a chastity and orgasm denial fetish, I wear a CB-6000 24/7 without release (I wash my clitty using lots of liquid soap, water and a cotton bud or two).

I am currently wooing a cute lady into becoming my keyholder. She is considering it. I have told her that I wish to be kept locked indefinitely. Meaning that all the while she remains the keyholder, I do not want release (unless it is a medical emergency) and wish to be kept chaste and orgasm denied indefinitely. In theory, the keyholding could last months but it could also last for years. Perma-chastity, I call it.

So I am interested to know what your and your slave's motivation is for him to be kept chaste permanently? Pardon my asking, I am curious.

24. Burger_01

Burger_01 Chastity Geek

Local Time:
    6:05 PM
    Bump.

Ms. Linda,
    We're curious, is there any news on how Tiffany is going? Or should we be patient and wait for the fall gathering ;)

25. Ms.Linda

Local Time:
    Burger- Thanks for asking. I've been so wrapped up in planning for the gathering that I've neglected this forum.

tiffiny is doing absolutely terrific with the chastity. so far, she has kept it on for a 5 day 8 hour stretch. she only took it off then because she didn't want to over-do it. But easily could have kept it on much longer. she has told Me that many times while wearing it, she has actually either forgotten she had it on or has had to feel to make sure it hasn't fallen off! It cleans very well in the shower. It dries completely within a matter of minutes. There are no problems at night. tiff did have to switch to a looser fitting pantie though. she found the tighter one to be a bit irritating since the penis head is so exposed. An exceptionally easy problem to fix! Other than that,:party0002: no problems. :party0002:
    W/we're hoping to have the piercing done either at the Gathering or as soon as W/we arrive home. I'll let you all know how that goes......

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice