Permanent Chastity has arrived

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Ms.Linda, Oct 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Random Thread
  1. chaste777

chaste777 chaste777

Local Time:
    12:22 AM
    Dearest AngleBaby,

I offer to you my deepest and sincerest apologies for any offence or upset caused. :anim_37:

I was not being hostile towards you per se, but I was merely doubting what had been recounted to you by a third party. I simply was not convinced what you had been told was genuine.

I do not doubt your sincerity at all. I was simply a bit sceptical about what you had been told.

Once again, apologies for any hurt caused to you. None was intended. :anim_37:

With love.

Chaste777

2. tiffiny

tiffiny Senior Member

Local Time:
    5:22 PM
    Maybe this is part of why. You say " I can assure you, pouring amounts,,,,ect,,,"
    I just can't believe you have done this or even seen it being done for real. Hey,, if I'm wrong,, I'm wrong.. I'll admit it. But,, until i SEE it being done, ???? just my opinion.

tiff

3. chaste777

chaste777 chaste777

Local Time:
    I have had liquid nitrogen dabbed on my skin before, to kill some verrucas (excuse spelling). It hurt like HELL and I cried out in pain as it was being applied to my foot! It also left the verruca black!

A personal experience of actually having liquid nitrogen dabbed onto my skin. :character0028:

4. AngleBaby

AngleBaby Junior Member

Local Time:
    11:22 PM
  5. chaste777

chaste777 chaste777

Local Time:
    I have had liquid nitrogen medically applied to my skin and I can assure you it hurt like HELL and left the verrucas on my foot coloured black.

I assume that as the liquid nitrogen was out of its insulated container, it was already evaporating (becoming gaseous) and therefore becoming inert. All this demonstrates is that pouring liquid nitrogen onto metal would do no good at all, as it would already be evaporating due to becoming in contact with the warm air, making me still sceptical of the story concerning the man and his permanently chaste willie.

However, I have had liquid nitrogen dabbed on my foot using a cotton bud, taken directly from its vacumn flask, and onto my skin and it hurt like HELL. A personal, very painful experience! :character0028:

6. AngleBaby

AngleBaby Junior Member

Local Time:
    You had an alcohol super cooled with liquid nitrogen applied to the area. It evaporates faster and the higher temperature avoids a thermal barrier from forming.
    The cotton ball would freeze and shatter if it had liquid nitrogen in it.

Air is a good thermal insulator. There is little thermal transfer, so no, the nitrogen would not instantly evaporate. The metal itself doesn't have the thermal capacity to form a shock barrier and can be frozen. The problem is the metal also contacts the skin and metal is a great thermal conductor.

I asked a lawyer, btw, about what a cuckold being left by his wife could do. He didn't believe there was such a thing as cuckolding.

I told a cuckold at another site about Tiff's story. He didn't believe me either.

No one here believes it is even possible what has happened to this guy.

Love irony.

7. chaste777

chaste777 chaste777

Local Time:
    It said liquid nitrogen on the container in the practice where I had it done. I was also told it was liquid nitrogen, not super cooled alcohol.

But who cares anyway! I still don't believe the guy's story!

8. tiffiny

tiffiny Senior Member

Local Time:
    AngleBaby,
    You seem to be missing the point here. HAVE YOU had it done? In one of your posts, you said that "YOU can ensure us"... To me that means that either YOU have seen this being done in person, or have had it done to you..
    And like I said in previous post,, Until I see it done or have it done,,, I say it would do SOME kind of damage to the skin.

tiff

9. AngleBaby

AngleBaby Junior Member

Local Time:
    While studying physics, yes, accidents have happened, with not even a cool feeling left on the skin.
    But why take my word for it when the video I posted shows it?

10. chaste777

chaste777 chaste777

Local Time:
    I had liquid nitrogen applied to my verrucas. I visibly recall the clinician telling me so and also seeing the vacumn flask container.

http://www.patient.co.uk/health/Warts-and-Verrucas.htm

http://hcd2.bupa.co.uk/fact_sheets/html/warts.html

http://www.medinfo.co.uk/conditions/warts.html

http://www.health-science-report.com/genital-wart/verruca/verruca-freeze.html

I repeat. I did have liquid nitrogen applied to my skin and it hurt like hell and left a black mark.

Liquid nitrogen is used in the United Kingdom to clinically treat verrucas.

11. AngleBaby

AngleBaby Junior Member

Local Time:
    I think the main point is, when society is in disbelief, doubts that anyone does what you do and judges you for it, it is amazing you can turn around and doubt the account of another person and be anything but friendly to the person who recounts it for you.

12. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    The internet is vast, it is also anonymous. People can all be who they want and say what they want with very little comeback.

When I read something I usually give it the benefit of the doubt. I'm too soft. I don't like to believe the world is full of (at worst) liars, and (at best) people who feel they need to be economical with the truth to create an interest in themselves and their lives.

But here's the thing... IT REALLY DOESN'T MATTER TO ME!

These strangers have no influence over my life. They cannot hurt me, or upset me (although when something I believed is later proved fake I feel betrayed).

What does matter to me is that other people, who are perhaps not quite as "internet savvy" and DO believe everything they read here, may get hurt because they are unable or unwilling to do the necessary research to check if what they are reading is safe, or even possible.

Just my opinion :character0100:

As for people feeling attacked. Feelings for some reason run high when it's not possible to have a face-to-face discussion and be aware of the other person's tone of voice and see their facial expressions. Things come across the internet harsher than they may really be.

I worked in a company that produced liquid nitrogen machines for animal husbandry. I couldn't remember if anyone had been injured so I did a brief google search:

http://brneurosci.org/info/nitrogen.html

13. AngleBaby

AngleBaby Junior Member

Local Time:
    If that is what matters to you, then this very thread is an example of one way chastity being possible.

The world is also vast. We see variations on everything we can think of. Some of them quite dark.

If it is not possible for a serial killer to torture his or her victims, or if it is not possible for a parent to abuse a child, then I would doubt it was possible for a wife to victimize her husband so.

But there are serial killers who torture and there are parents that abuse, so there very likely is at the very least a few cases where the wife has done something like what I recounted. John Bobbitt would agree with me on that one. (He may have had it coming)

14. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I don't doubt that many things go on in the world that I have never even considered... but my primary focus is to ensure that terrible things do not happen to myself and my family.

Whether or not some guy freezes (or not) his penis off trying to escape a chastity device has very little weight or importance in my day to day activities!

15. tiffiny

tiffiny Senior Member

Local Time:
    AngleBaby,,
    Here's the thing/point,,,,
    If this really happened to this guy, for real,, all it would take is a cable cutter to get it off... and yes,,, I have the same chastity this guy has. and yes,, I can/could get a cable cutter on the testicle ring and snip it off. Then do the same to the bars around the head. Bottom line is,,, there is NO chastity made that can not be gotten out of. Even my new one can be.. "Permanent chastity" is a no more then a mind set as to how bad one wants it. Plus the cost of the chastity, cable cutter, and band-aids...lolol

Have a good day.
    tiff

16. Ms.Linda

Ms.Linda No longer a member

Local Time:
    6:22 PM
    Mistress Watchful- Thank you very much for the very wise and informative post. I agree 100% that the internet lacks the inflection, expression or tone that a face to face conversation has. I also think that at this point, it may just be best to agree to disagree. The point of this thread was to express Mine and tiff's interest in permanent chastity. Somehow it has evolved into a debate on internet truth or fiction.

I want to assure everyone that permanent chastity is NOT a concept that tiff or I have taken lightly. As of this posting, W/we have obtained a chastity that would suit U/us in this endeavor. It has, however, not been made permanent yet. I use the term "yet" because W/we may at some point decide to go this route. Chastity is a very personal thing. The reasons one chooses to be chastised are as individual as the person wearing the device. The main concept here that everyone should remember is : SAFE, SANE AND CONSENSUAL!!!!

17. AngleBaby

AngleBaby Junior Member

Local Time:
    I wanted to recount the events he told me for the benefit of this forum. I did not intend it to become a debate over fiction and nonfiction. The intent was to contextualize the concept with consideration to the potential for abuse. The concept is not a game. It can have very bad outcomes. Consider them before going all the way.

As for bolt cutters. The guy mentioned that he cant get the device secured into a vice and wont risk damaging his own equipment.

In the end though, getting it off is his own problem to solve. His story is just a reminder as to how badly things can go.

18. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    7:22 PM
    I think the main point is this thread went downhill back on page 8

19. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Yep - and I'm wishing I'd cleared it up there and then. :chores010:

20. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    7:22 PM
    LOL at MW

PS....We still miss you!!

21. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    At the request of the original poster (and also backed up by my own gut feeling) this thread is now being closed.

What should have been an exciting thread, charting the thoughts on permanent chastity, it deteriorated rapidly into a fact or fiction debate which was going further off topic.

Any problems with this? PM either Me, or Administrator. :confused0046:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice