Permanent Chastity has arrived

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Ms.Linda, Oct 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Random Thread
  1. chaste777

chaste777 chaste777

Local Time:
    3:49 AM
    I thank you!

Great new photo, by the way! :)

Coincidentally, I was in the chatroom of another chastity web site a few days ago when a male submissive came on line. His profile stated that he is a male submissive. Anyway, half way through the conversation, he changed and started to pretend to be his own Dominatrix / Mistress. Having read his profile, I immediately saw through this scam and told "Mistress" that she was not a Mistress but the same man pretending to be one. I was told "How dare you disagree with me, worm!" (How many dommes actually use the word "worm"? Is that not a term men use because they think that is the kind of term dommes might use?) This so called domme pretended her slave was using her profile. So I pointed out to this so called domme that "her" profile said male submissive and that she was really he pretending to be his own domme! The male submissive, realising that he had been exposed, quickly said "Goodbye" and logged off! He has not been back on since then! LOL! What the idiot did not realise is that I could log onto his profile by clicking on to his avatar and was able to read his profile. LOL!!!!

2. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    People lying on the internet?! Whatever next! :EM_Kung_Fu_Panda005

3. AngleBaby

AngleBaby Junior Member

Local Time:
    2:49 AM
    He could be lying, but so could everyone else here. It was his now ex wife who talked about what she did. He had consentual sex with her adult daughter. She wanted revenge.
    The woman used break away screws, of another kind that uses a counter bore and recessed heads, and used liquid metal epoxies on the screw it self, filling the counter bores and covering the head. If it is drilled out, the peircing could start spinning, or the drill bit could end up in soft tissue.
    There were a few other modifications she had done to the #12, but when I emailed the guy, he didn't elaborate on the other modifications. But no one he has talked to have a method to remove it without risking serious damage to him. The only 'safe' way he can come up with is freezing it with liquid nitrogen to make the metal brittle.

And I am well aware you want to do this. But I want to remind others here how badly this can go. One really should hear every scare story and have every chance to walk out of it before one commits to it.

4. chaste777

chaste777 chaste777

Local Time:
    The story does not ring true. And liquid nitrogen is not easy to come by! It sounds like a fantasy story to me. The fact that you say it was his ex wife who spoke about it first and then seem to imply that he spoke about it afterwards and that you emailed him. Mmmm? Something does not add up, here! Why would she speak about it first and then he speak about, if they are ex's? Surely, only one of them would speak about it? And I can just imagine him going around metal workers, asking for advice to remove it and being told liquid nitrogen!...Yea, right!

My hunch is that the story is a fantasy. It has elements which I am suspcious of.

5. chaste777

chaste777 chaste777

Local Time:
    And another thing! Was he able to provide photographic evidence, out of interest? :EM_Kung_Fu_Panda005

6. AngleBaby

AngleBaby Junior Member

Local Time:
    This is the ex (then still wife) telling about her plan.
    http://www.malechastityforum.com/read.php?2,111,429#msg-429
    The post is from 2008.
    I contacted him recently, just out of curiosity.
    He said it was the only way he could think of to do so without damaging his own equipment. As an engineer, he has access to it according to him.

7. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    Just had a look at the thread. I posted myself on it last December, and it then fizzled out. I'd have thought Fedupex would have posted more if it was real not fantasy. But maybe not.

8. Ms.Linda

Ms.Linda No longer a member

Local Time:
    9:49 PM
    The biggest thing glaring at Me is... how does he intend to use liquid nitrogen to freeze and shatter a locked on, stainless steel chastity without freezing and shattering his penis in the process? I'm sure most of us have seen the liquid nitrogen demonstration in science class....the hot dog goes in all flexible and wobbly, and comes out stiff and hard. Then the guy drops it on the floor and it shatters into a million pieces. Hmmmm......

9. disciplinedpet

disciplinedpet Active member

Local Time:
    10:49 PM
    OUCH , Thnaks for the Visual Mam! Holy crap, are some peoplie just crazy or do thye not think out their moves?? :jumping0036: . If the decision is made for Permanently Chastity ! well then you should not be thinking about ways to get out !
    You want permant chastity , then it's permanent ; unless your keyholder chooses to change theri mind ! remember some 'parts are given up' to your keyholder. But thank you Mam for a visual that i really do not want any PART OF ! :sad0002: Later ,disciplinedpet

10. tiffiny

tiffiny Senior Member

Local Time:
    8:49 PM
    Ok then...
    I have to agree with chaste 777. IF indeed this happened as it were told, the LAST THING one would do is post it. and as far as using liquid nitrogen,,???? COME ON.. you may as well cut the dick off and get it over with..
    And IF indeed this were all true, and the EX wife posted what she did, her ass would be in jail. OR,,, the guy WANTED it to happen and is just getting off on what others are saying about it.
    And not only that,, But as Ms Linda has said,,, there is NO chastity that is PERMANENT.. there is only the degree in what it takes to remove it. It is only the mind set that determines the level of permanency.

Bottom line in all this, is in the hands of Ms Linda and I.

11. madamsboy

madamsboy Looking for a special female

Local Time:
    I have to agree with everyone calling BS. There are always ways to get out of any device the only real question is how long it will take to heal afterwards.
    Ms Linda is right, the liquid nitrogen line is BS to the nth degree

12. AngleBaby

AngleBaby Junior Member

Local Time:
    I never asked him, but likely for the same reason most victims of rape, domestic violence or other marital abuse do not seek help or report it. Too traumatic. Scared. Irrational thoughts.

As for liquid nitrogen, I can see his reasoning and I can assure you, pouring amounts of liquid nitrogen wouldn't even leave your skin chilled. The warmth your body emits creates a thermal shock wave. You can even have a small amount in your mouth and gurgle it. Just do not drink it, because the thermal shock wave will be under pressure and force the temperature difference onto soft tissue. The main problem is the metal contact on the skin. That would transfer thermal energy effectively.

After emailing with the guy, considering the technical detail which he has described, I am on the fence and will give him the benefit of the doubt. If there is one case, he cannot be 'special', and so there must be other cases. If there are enough cases, then there will be at least a few that talk about what happened to them. There would be no difference in my reaction to him or credibility if it were another person.

13. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    ok, i'm an engineer and i have 10 years experience working with cryogenics. i can assure you that liquid nitrogen would freeze your anatomy just as assuredly as it would freeze the device. i have seen cryogenic leaks and subsequent burns..not a pretty sight.

14. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    I have two words... "Dremel Tool". There's not a device out there that could not be removed with a dremel, carefully applied.

15. chaste777

chaste777 chaste777

Local Time:
    EXACTLY! One of the things that I was suspicious of! It freezes and destroys flesh in seconds! I had some dabbed on some verrucas some years ago and it stung terribly.

Like I said, I am not convinced it was a genuine posting. A touch of fantasy maybe.

16. chaste777

chaste777 chaste777

Local Time:
    Anglebaby - I have had liquid nitrogen applied to my feet, to freeze and kill verruccas (excuse spelling). It stung like HELL, very painful and I had to take a pain killer afterwards. It left the verruca black and sore. If any liquid nitrogen landed on the penis...OH FUCK! Not a nice way to burn and/or amputate one's penis! :anim_39:

17. tiffiny

tiffiny Senior Member

Local Time:
    Hey angleBaby,,,,

In the "word" of my co-owner,,,,, what E V E R

tIff

18. tiffiny

tiffiny Senior Member

Local Time:
    And NOW you know,,,, the REST of the story....
    Thanks mikecb..
    tiff

19. ladylionzsissy

ladylionzsissy male chastity sissymaid

east coast
    Local Time:
    this thread sounds like i'm at work LOL!

20. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Ms Linda and tiff... can you let me know if you would like this thread tidying up.

Although I usually appreciate that everyone has their own opinion, I feel this thread has gone awry and because permanent chastity is quite a highly searched area, I wouldn't want people to feel "lost" or bogged down in this thread.

If you want to pm me and discuss, please do.

21. tiffiny

tiffiny Senior Member

Local Time:
    Hello MW. [Ma'am]
    As far as Ms Linda and I are concerned, everyone has their own opinion, be it right or wrong or even misinformed. That is what makes the world go-round.
    Sometimes these things help us to remember to listen to "that little voice in our heads" and let sleeping dogs "lie". :kung-fu:
    If however You feel the way this thread has gone may leave others confused, them by all means,,, clean er' up.

Thank you for Your concern.

tiff

22. chaste777

chaste777 chaste777

Local Time:
    (I shall help to get this back on topic, somewhat.)

Speaking of permanent chastity (two words, which when spoken or written together, really turn me on!), I have just given away my chastity padlock keys to a very lovely, cute and sexy sweet lady to hold for me. And as far as I am concerned, she can keep them indefinitely as I thoroughly enjoy enforced chastity and orgasm denial. Permanent chastity? I am not complaining!

Pleasure (orgasm) is fleeting but my denial could last forever! LOL!

I prefer the constant, unrelenting feeling of enforced chastity, unsated and unsatiable sexual arousal and frustration, more than I do the fleeting pleasure of orgasm.

Good luck Mistress Linda and Tiffany! It is always lovely to meet like minded people with an admiration for long term chastity.

23. Ms.Linda

Ms.Linda No longer a member

Local Time:
    chaste777- I do so hope things work out for you and your lovely Lady. Good luck.
    ML

24. Chickenshed

Chickenshed Junior Member

Local Time:
    Good grief! i just thought I came up with a good idea. Perhaps somewhere down the line the idea of love and trust got forgotten. Oh Silly Me!

25. AngleBaby

AngleBaby Junior Member

Local Time:
    I really gotta ask, why did people get hostile towards me? I didn't judge the concept. I did not call names. I only came with a recounting of events of a guy who was victimized by his now ex-wife.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice