Local Time:
10:57 AM
Birthday:
Mar 5, 1983 (Age: 41)

MistressJs-slave

Junior Member, 41

MistressJs-slave was last seen:
Nov 4, 2011
    1. There are no messages on MistressJs-slave's profile yet.
  • About

Birthday:
    Mar 5, 1983 (Age: 41)
    Chastity devices:
    The Curve x2 {Both Split}

Looking at some nice metal devices now :)
    [font=&quot;Georgia&quot;][size=&quot;3&quot;][size=&quot;3&quot;][color=&quot;#0000FF&quot;]<br />
    [​IMG][/color][/size][/size][/font]<br />
    [font=&quot;Georgia&quot;][size=&quot;3&quot;][size=&quot;3&quot;] [/size][/size][/font]<br />
    [font=&quot;Georgia&quot;][size=&quot;3&quot;][size=&quot;3&quot;][color=&quot;#0000FF&quot;]**-= I am Owned =-**<br />
    <br />
    I'm a 27 year old Male Sub/Slave, for my loving Mistress of many years, Mistress Josephine She is on here as (Mistress J)<br />
    <br />
    I am treated as a Sub/Slave 24/7.<br />
    I have been collared for almost 8 years...it only comes off for hygiene reasons ie. Cleaning, certain situations or company.<br />
    <br />
    I would not say I am 'pro' or anything like that, because we are always learning and adapting to life, the world is ever changing - as am I. <br />
    I have dabbled in a lot of things, including branding and I have great interest in things I have yet to try. Some of them scare me but fear drives me onward. I feel you need to face the things in life that make you uneasy and push your limits to the very edge if you don't you may miss out on something truly amazing. I am not the sort of person that will back out on a order given to me from my Mistress I have 110% trust in her she always know what is best for her slave.<br />
    <br />
    I have had an interest in chastity since 07 when me and my Mistress dabbled in it...we have since had no luck...and broken a few devices...we are now contemplating a metal one.<br />
    There is nothing like being locked up, with no way out without the key and knowing she will not give you your release until she feels it is time then again she might not let you out ever again.<br />
    <br />
    Myself and my partner work well together, She is my Mistress and lover, but above all She is my best friend and Mother to my two wonderful children. <br />
    <br />
    I enjoy many great things in life. Mainly with my family and friends. I love the outdoors...give me woods and green hills over a city any day.<br />
    <br />
    I am hoping to meet intelligent and interesting people on here.[/color][/size][/size][/font]

Signature

I live solely for Her, She is my world my everything my Goddess of Pain, my lover and friend.
    [​IMG]
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice