New and First experience (waiting on cage to arrive)

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by TinyCage90, Jul 8, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. TinyCage90

TinyCage90 Active member

Local Time:
    8:55 PM
    My wife and I have been married for 7 years now. I’ve always noticed she was very dominate especially in the bed room. We have two kids so lately is been hard to do much sexually. She says I’m annoying her bc I’m so horny all the time and she wishes I would calm down some. So that’s when I suggested a chastity cage. She agreed to give it a try. I’m waiting for it to arrive in the mail any day. Last night I gave her an 1 1/2 hour long full body massage. I was hard the whole time and actually got bull balls. She denied me sex and would not let me ejaculate. It’s the next day and my balls are still sore and I love it. Has anybody had the same experience?

2. shortstraw

shortstraw Member

Upper Midwest
    Local Time:
    7:55 PM
    Good luck on your chastity experience! If you or your wife are expecting the cage to help you "calm down some" then I think you're in for a big surprise.

KBS, timeofmylife, Rectrix and 2 others like this.
  3. Bill249017

Bill249017 Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    1:55 AM
    I agree with the other response. If my experience is anything to go by you’ll be even more horny with your cock caged!

herboi and TinyCage90 like this.
  4. nikkel

nikkel Long term member

Calgary Alberta
    Local Time:
    6:55 PM
    Well it sounds like your wife really dislikes sex, and is using you desire to be in chastity as a way around it. or she really enjoys you being tormented. If she dislikes sex , time to get rid of her . she can't change . On the other hand if she likes sex occasionally , you may be in luck. I remember a woman who pretended to like sex, but would find things her husband did wrong so she could sentence him to long periods of chastity ( no cage ,just no sex of any kind) . Things finally ended and he's happy now living with a male Dominant who has him caged .

TinyCage90 likes this.
  5. TinyCage90

TinyCage90 Active member

Local Time:

6. TinyCage90

TinyCage90 Active member

Local Time:
    She enjoys sex just not every day like I do. We’ve talked about everything. She likes the thought of me not being able to Masturbate whenever I want.

bondinchas, subhubandy and Rectrix like this.
  7. TinyCage90

TinyCage90 Active member

Local Time:
    I hope so. And I hope it’s a good surprise. Lol.

8. nikkel

nikkel Long term member

Calgary Alberta
    Local Time:
    That sounds like a good start to a great relationship. You are both going to get what you want sexually . Your wife can use your chastity to have you become her slave , doing house work, and constantly doing things you know will make her life more pleasant ... Good for you two..

bondinchas and TinyCage90 like this.
  9. nikkel

nikkel Long term member

Calgary Alberta
    Local Time:
    what model of cage did you order ? The chinese ones soon flake the chrome off or rust , also most tiny padlocks can be opened with anything that turns the keyway, like the tip of a parring knife . To avoid chaffing you might rub vaseline around the ball ring and other parts that will rub as you move around . Good luck with your new life ... It's only the beginning of your happiness .

10. TinyCage90

TinyCage90 Active member

Local Time:
    I started doing house work and she has been telling me to do little things for her. I do it right away and ask if there’s anything else I can do. She loves it so far. I’m hoping she will become a little more demanding.

bondinchas likes this.
  11. TinyCage90

TinyCage90 Active member

Local Time:
    I ordered the “watchful eye”. The more I read the more I believe it might have been a poor choice but I figured I could wear it and tough it out until I can order another one. I’m worried about it being to big. I want to be able to wear it under my clothes. Any suggestions on less bulky or less visible cages?

nikkel likes this.
  12. Drews

Drews Long term member

Florida, USA
    Local Time:
    Your situation sounds very similar to mine. My wife enjoys sex but not nearly as often as me. She enjoys that she can say no and there is no pressure for anything else. We were loosing our closeness because every time we cuddled or had any intimacy I would be hard which made her feel pressured. She also hated me masturbating and she said it made me lousy in bed when we had sex. My advice is to be cautious with being horny to her all the time. That would likely become a turn off and make you seem needy to her, speaking from experience. I just deal with it and the sex actually comes more often and is way better than before the cage. Good luck!

13. TinyCage90

TinyCage90 Active member

Local Time:
    Yes that’s my exact situation. She even told me I was needy and I needed to back off. She will barely kiss me bc she’s afraid it will turn me on. I think the chastity is going to be a fun ride

Drews likes this.
  14. Drews

Drews Long term member

Florida, USA
    Local Time:
    I think the chastity will definitely be a fun ride. Make sure you make her aware that she totally controls the keys and you will back off if told to. Have fun but do not overwhelm her when you are locked. Hopefully a kiss now can be nothing more for her if that is all she wants.

nikkel and TinyCage90 like this.
  15. nikkel

nikkel Long term member

Calgary Alberta
    Local Time:
    Your loving doing the little things your wife tells you to do now ! You ain't seen nothing yet.. wait till you are in chastity for a month or so .
    Now you can sneak away and J/O , wait till your perpetualy horny , oh yeah 24/7 . One little command ( or request that you do something around the house for her) and your cock will be straining against it's cage . You seem to be experiencing that already, but now ( shall we call it pre caged opposed to post caged ,lol ) it's up to you to be on the honor system. Post caged will really shock you into what you wished for . Oh, you'll love the shock of it all right . The mental thing is half the pleasure , knowing you are controlled by your wife who holds the key ..The fewer orgasms you have ,the better it gets . I'll be looking forward to hearing your reaction when your first caged .. remember to keep it greased with something so it doesn't chaff to bad. After a month or so you get kinda callouses where it rubs . A happy wife is a Happy life

TinyCage90 likes this.
  16. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Good luck with it

TinyCage90 likes this.
  17. nikkel

nikkel Long term member

Calgary Alberta
    Local Time:
    I just viewed the " watchful eye" ,and it is going to be among the most easilly hidden ones . It will protrude a lirttle because of the ring around your balls holding them from between your legs at times . Dont worry ,it has no obvious angles ,and if anything will look like your penis under your clothes . You will have to remove it often to wash, unlike the steels ones with bars with spaces in between. But that is a great start .
    One curious thing , your wife like that you will not be masturbating once your caged. On the other hand , she says your way to horny all the time , but didn't like you j/o , the alternative would be you pestering her for sex. Regardless all that will come to an abrupt stop once your cage arrives .

TinyCage90 likes this.
  18. TinyCage90

TinyCage90 Active member

Local Time:
    Thanks that’s very helpful. And yes when we talked about the cage she opened up and said she felt like all I ever wanted to do was fuck. She said she “wasn’t sure if locking my dick up is the best way to do it so I stop bothering her”. I told her just I thought it would be a fun way to go about it and she replied “ok”. She is very opened minded and willing to do / try just about anything. The very next day I was off of work and I did the dishes, laundry and cleaned the entire house (things I never really do) That night I put new sheets on the bed and asked if she would like a massage. Mid way through the massage she ask why I was doing all this and I replied “I want you to see how it’s going to be when you lock me up”. I saw her kind of smile which makes me believe she’s going to like locking me up. There is more to the story but I’ve already written a book. Sorry about that. If you care to know the rest I will tell.

timeofmylife likes this.
  19. shortstraw

shortstraw Member

Upper Midwest
    Local Time:
    7:55 PM
    Just be careful not to bite off more than you can chew. Doing all of the housework might feel natural when you have that deep submissive headspace, but will you be able to keep it up when you're feeling frustrated and she refuses to unlock you?

I'm happy for you that she's being receptive, though! Open-mindedness is an essential trait for a successful chastity dynamic.

nikkel and TinyCage90 like this.
  20. TinyCage90

TinyCage90 Active member

Local Time:
    I see what you’re saying. I think I’ll be able to keep it up but then again I’ve never been locked up. Honestly I don’t know exactly how strict she will be. She loves when I go down on her but she begs for my cock sometimes when I’m down there but I think that’s a good thing. My ultimate goal is for her to keep me locked unless she wants it.

bondinchas and nikkel like this.
  21. Open2njoy

Open2njoy Long term member

Local Time:
    You might also want to buy a gag to go along with the cage. That way if you do begin to pester her for sex, she will have a mechanism to not listen to you being needy. :D

TinyCage90 likes this.
  22. TinyCage90

TinyCage90 Active member

Local Time:
    Like the thought of that. Not sure she’d be into that though.

23. Xileh

Xileh Happily Serving

Local Time:
    5:55 PM
    This sounds very familiar. It is a funny thing, once I was locked, she wanted sex more often. It felt more comfortable for her since she was in control.

The challenge once you get your cage, is not to become a needy pest when you are aroused and think you need release. This is important if you want her to continue chastity long term. A little begging seems to be ok, but very little, and in the right moment.

Remember, it takes time to adjust to wearing a cage. Try a little at a time and work up to longer periods. It is likely that she will be concerned that it hurts you so don’t over do it at first.

Stand back and let her lead. Be supportive. Find a regular time to sit down over a glass of wine and talk. Let each other know what works and what doesn’t. Don’t criticize. If she takes to it, you will witness amazing growth.

Good luck, a strong woman with an open mind is very special!

bondinchas, Rectrix, nikkel and 2 others like this.
  24. Matthew989

Matthew989 Active member

London
    Local Time:
    Xileh offers great advice here - the cage will certainly focus your sexual desire in her, but she will also want to see changes in other behaviours as well. Since being locked up, my wife has welcomed other significant changes as well, in terms of anticipating her needs and being a far stronger source of emotional support for her. My wife was reticent at first about caging me, but having witnessed all of the other effects, is now a very enthusiastic advocate for chastity and struggles to understand why more women don’t insist on this.

JackStrap, true42, Rectrix and 2 others like this.
  25. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Congratulations on starting your journey! Enjoy!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice