New and First experience (waiting on cage to arrive)

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by TinyCage90, Jul 8, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. TinyCage90

TinyCage90 Active member

Local Time:
    10:52 AM
    Small update. My wife and I talked some more about the cage. I ended up ordering a smaller one as well. Still waiting on the first one to arrive. My wife says she’s def ok with being my KH. I explained how I wanted her to control my cock completely. She liked the idea. I’m lucky I have such an open minded wife. Last night I gave her another massage. I stayed hard the whole time and actually got blue balls. She got turned on later when we were cuddling and it led to me going down on her then sex. She came and I came. After I came she actually pushed my head back down there and I cleaned up my cum. The best sex I’ve ever had and I haven’t even gotten my first cage.

2. shortstraw

shortstraw Member

Upper Midwest
    Local Time:
    9:52 AM
    Sounds like a promising start! Make sure you keep in mind that, just like finding the right cage, finding the right balance for a keyholder dynamic requires flexibility and experimentation. Be open and communicative and I think you'll do well :).

TinyCage90 and Open2njoy like this.
  3. nikkel

nikkel Long term member

Calgary Alberta
    Local Time:
    8:52 AM
    Maybe it's only me, but maybe not . I have mood swings , not so much when caged, but my K/H has at times said something that irritates me . When not caged it bothered me way more , and I had to force myself to act like a sub to her . I'm only mentioning this because you are still precaged , and something like this could catch you off guard.
    You have the advantage of being married to your K/H ,mine live by herself, and I see her maybe 5 times a week .

TinyCage90 likes this.
  4. TinyCage90

TinyCage90 Active member

Local Time:
    Gotcha thanks.

5. TinyCage90

TinyCage90 Active member

Local Time:
    My wife is concerned that the cage will be to visible under my pants. I want to be locked up as much as possible so I don’t want this to be a hang up. Any advice, suggestions? I’ve ordered 2 cheap cages to try out. 3.5” one which I think it going to be way to big and a 2.5”.

6. Xileh

Xileh Happily Serving

Local Time:
    7:52 AM
    It won’t. Unless you are going through a security scanner.

TinyCage90 likes this.
  7. TinyCage90

TinyCage90 Active member

Local Time:
    Small update. My cage has yet to come in. Supposed to be here some time tmrw. Last night after a long day my wife told me to give her another massage (for the 3rd consecutive night). After the massage I asked her if we play around some. She said “no, I’m tired”, my dick tingled a little at the denial. I know I’m not supposed to but I couldn’t help myself and I asked if she would like me to lick her. She took her panties off and said “lick away but don’t touch my pussy”. I took her panties off and began to lick her ass. As I’m down there she told me to jack myself off so I did. I think I only lasted about 30 seconds. Anyway, I’m hoping these little demands and this kind of new sternness from her is coming from our conversations about the chastity and FLR. I’m dying waiting on this cage to arrive. Also this week I have a full body massage scheduled. She has told me that I will be caged during the massage. I can’t wait. I feel like a kid at Christmas.

8. Bill249017

Bill249017 Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    3:52 PM
    It’s great when your KH/wife starts saying No! Really erotic for me. Love when my wife turns me away- something she never used to do before we started this chastity/FLR journey.

nikkel and TinyCage90 like this.
  9. TinyCage90

TinyCage90 Active member

Local Time:
    Yes. I feel like she still feels guilty for denying me. I’ve explained without trying to sounds to pushy or needy that I want her to tell me no, I don’t want her to ask me to do things, I want her to tell me. She’s def starting to see the benefits. I don’t want her to see the full effects until I’m caged bc I want her to know the cage will intensify everything. Maybe I should’ve waited until I was caged to start showing her the effects. Idk..

10. TinyCage90

TinyCage90 Active member

Local Time:
    Another update. If it’s annoying how often I write on here just scroll on by but I like recording my experiences esp first time stuff. Had a long talk with the wife tonight. I wanted to see what her thoughts were and where she was at before tmrw. Bc tmrw is the big day, into the cage I go. We talked about several things, our relationship, sex life and she noted how helpful I’ve been lately around the house and even with the kids. One thing she brought up was how sexual and horny I am all the time. She asked why I felt like I had to get some or I had to j/o every night (she’s right, up until mid last week it was every night). I told her I wasn’t sure, that when my dick got hard I wanted to release.. So I asked her since tmrw starts day one of lock up if I could j/o (which usually means she puts a plug in me and stuffs some of her panties in my mouth) and she denied me. She said “no, you’re not allowed to”. Rock hard instantly. Lol. After that I asked since she would be in charge from now on how often she would let me out to j/o and she said “maybe twice a week”. That made me even harder. The rules as of right now are, when I get home I have to immediately shower and lock up. I will stay locked up every second I’m home. She is making me lock up for my massage on Thursday. That will be the first time I’m caged outside of our home. Sat we have a wedding to attend, I’m hoping to be caged the whole time we’re out of town. I’d love to be caged at work but my job is way to physical. Maybe one day but right now I don’t see how it can happen. I’m worried that the urge might take over me while I’m free at work. I think can be obedient. We will see.

homebody and timeofmylife like this.
  11. timeofmylife

timeofmylife Member

Local Time:
    What a great start! She's got the idea and she's practicing even before the cage arrives. Lucky you. I hope it works out for you both.

TinyCage90 likes this.
  12. TinyCage90

TinyCage90 Active member

Local Time:
    Thanks. I wrote another update. It’s getting better and better so far.

timeofmylife likes this.
  13. NZSenator

NZSenator Long term member

Local Time:
    2:52 AM
    Just remember, its a marathon, not a sprint. Most people are enthusiastic witht the buzz of something new like a chastity relationship, but real life has a way of dampening down the initial burst and it can be quite a drop going from full fantasy to almost zero in a short space of time.

Wearing a cage part time I think is actually harder than full time. I went through a stage of just wearing mine during the day (before telling Mrs Sen that I was locking up again) and it was never comfortable. Equally, when I remove it for sports and/or shaving, it always takes a good day or so before things settle down and its presence becomes less obvious to my mind (even though the cage may only be off for an hour or 2 a few times a week). As for the whole "resisting yourself at work", just make sure that any free time you may have is spent occupying yourself with thoughts other than your penis.

Once you start to identify in yourself the benefits of chastity (increased hornyness and a sustained high from being denied) you may find yourself wanting to jerk off less, even being somewhat happy when you are denied (within reason ofcourse).

true42 and TinyCage90 like this.
  14. nikkel

nikkel Long term member

Calgary Alberta
    Local Time:
    Many years ago I read a book called "Think and Grow Rich" it said that when men channel their sex drive into it's physical counterpart things take off. Called sexual transmutation. For me that was decades ago, and did things ever take off. I loved my profession, and had no time for sex as things started to materialize .
    Now caged , I find myself doing more work on my own ( we don't live together) , instead of laying around . The old sexual transmutation still works.

TinyCage90 likes this.
  15. Open2njoy

Open2njoy Long term member

Local Time:
    Today is the day! You mentioned that she thought she’d let you out to masturbate twice a week. It would be far more effective if she limited that to edging rather than a full release. It will help wean you off your daily masturbation habit and get you where you want to be quicker if she controls any release.

timeofmylife, nikkel and TinyCage90 like this.
  16. TinyCage90

TinyCage90 Active member

Local Time:
    That’s a great idea. That’s why I joined CM. Hoping to find good advice. Thanks.

17. nikkel

nikkel Long term member

Calgary Alberta
    Local Time:
    Another 2 things come to mind , having a set date to masturbate as twice a week may be more erotic if you earn one, and the second release is up to your wife to decide if you have earned it ..
    2nd thing , me being moody ,and never allowed an O in my K/H's presence , i find at times the pressures of a day to day life in a big city can have my mind not on my Queen, and I no longer feel the 24/7 foreplay of no O allowed. At times like these I can get feeling irritable, and have even attempted to argue with my Queen . She usually ignores me, and later reminds me as she's whipping me ..
    I mentioned that because now for around the last 10 days I'm caged with no release date ,( to my liking) ,and still can be distracted by outside events .
    You are probably caged by now . How are you liking your new life? As they used to say ....
    "Today is the first day of the rest of your life "

18. Shaznste

Shaznste Active member

Plymouth UK
    Local Time:
    Good luck to you both

TinyCage90 likes this.
  19. TinyCage90

TinyCage90 Active member

Local Time:
    Gotcha. When my wife and I talked about masturbating she said maybe twice a week. It’s not scheduled. She may or may not let me is what she said. I’m not caged yet. I’m at work. It should be in the mail box right now. My wife wants to be the one to put it on so I’m waiting for her as well. I will update tonight when I get home. Thanks for the reply.

20. timeofmylife

timeofmylife Member

Local Time:
    Oh, adorable!

21. Bill249017

UK
    Local Time:
    Have you got your cage(s) on yet? Keen to hear how you find it. I had my cage off overnight on Sunday, and felt ‘naked’ without it come Monday morning- so was quick to get it back on. Had my best, most comfortable day and night in my cage on Monday. Loving this captivity…..

22. TinyCage90

TinyCage90 Active member

Local Time:
    I did get the first cage in. Took some trial and error but I got it on. The toughest part for me was keeping my dick from getting hard. Ice put a stop to the erection though. Kept it on for maybe 3 hours or so. It was more comfortable that I thought it would be. I used the biggest ring, I think I might need a size bigger but I loved it. Now, the wife part of the story isn’t very positive. It was really bad timing on my part since both of our kids are sick and she’s been home with them so she was tired and stressed, I prob should’ve left it alone but I was to excited. I asked if she wanted to help me put the cage on, she said no for me to put it on myself. I was fine with that. Once I got it on I put my briefs on and came into the room. She was occupied with our youngest so I didn’t mention it. I just wore it around to get the feel. After about 30 mins she asked to see it. She wasn’t very impressed lol. She said “ idk if I like that”. Her initial concern was that ppl would see it but even with briefs on its not that noticeable so that concern went away (there’s one positive). Her next concern was that it looked painful. I told her it wasn’t and that it was very comfortable. She asked “can’t I just control you without using the cage?” Of course she can but I wanted to use the cage. After a little while of talking she said she thought she could get used to it. She established some rules though. She doesn’t want me caged at work for now, she does however want me caged at home and if we go somewhere like out to dinner, grocery shopping, to the pool.. etc.. When she took the cage off later before bed I asked when she would let me j/o. That was a mistake, it started an argument, she said I’m going back to how I was (only thinking about sexy s what I want). Huge mistake on my part.. BUT, overall I think she’ll warm up to it. There are a few positives in there at least. Any advice on where I go from here? Shes pissed off. No way she tells me to lock up when I get home bc she knows that’s what I want.

23. Bill249017

UK
    Local Time:
    Tough one. You know your wife best. My wife helped me choose my cage, and we both like the look on my cock. I think you made a mistake asking when you would get out to j.o. I had to tell my wife that I didn’t want out too soon- currently heading for two weeks without any orgasm, just giving her pleasure with my tongue, fingers, toys. I think you need to make the focus on her, and show her the advantages she will get with you caged and denied sex. Once you can wear the cage for days at a time.

TinyCage90 likes this.
  24. TinyCage90

TinyCage90 Active member

Local Time:
    Yeah. Well my hang up is she wasn’t very fond of the cage at first. She may still be on the fence. She did make some rules up but oh well. I think I may give it a rest and then bring the subject back up when it’s a better time.

25. Bill249017

UK
    Local Time:
    A pity. Could you ask her view about a different style of cage? Or is she just not liking your cock being locked up?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice