New and First experience (waiting on cage to arrive)

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by TinyCage90, Jul 8, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. TinyCage90

TinyCage90 Active member

Local Time:
    3:19 PM
    He has in her head that I’m in pain for some reason. She said the cage looked painful. I really think it’s a combination of her being exhausted and not in the best of moods. She’s been taking care of my two kids who are sick and she hasn’t been sleeping much. I’ve been helping as much as I can but I have to work. I’m going to wait until the kids are feeling better and then revisit the conversation.

2. NZSenator

NZSenator Long term member

Local Time:
    7:19 AM
    Your wife sounds very much like mine. Her reaction when I first showed her a cage was that it must hurt, and even now over 12 months after first introducing chastity, she winces when she sees me putting on a cage. It takes time and reassurance that under normal circumstances, its very comfortable.

Don't shy away from telling her when its uncomfortable (when an erection trys to form and it pulls the ring for example) as showing her that you will let her know if there is pain/discomfort will reassure her that when you say its okay, that it actually is.

We don't have little ones anymore, but picking the time for any discussions has always been necessary with my wife, if theres something else going on, she is too distracted or not in the frame of mind for an open minded discussion.

Its easy to get carried away initially, I did as you have this fantasy in your head and a device attached to your junk, but slow n steady wins the race

true42 and TinyCage90 like this.
  3. nikkel

nikkel Long term member

Calgary Alberta
    Local Time:
    1:19 PM
    I remember a lady I lived with saying she thought she would like to have me submit to her ,and although I was very excited about it , she never seemed to be "into it' . I always initiated everything . One day we argued about something unrelated ,and while critisizing me she blurted out that i made her sick with all my perverted demands to be abused..
    If your Lady doesn't seem interested on her own, i suspect she has been going along to please you ,despite her pretense . I hope I'm wrong.

TinyCage90 likes this.
  4. TinyCage90

TinyCage90 Active member

Local Time:

5. TinyCage90

TinyCage90 Active member

Local Time:
    I hope so too. Lol. I know her better than anyone but I honestly can’t tell if she is or not. I haven’t brought the cage back up yet but just a few mins ago she came in our bedroom straddled me and started kissing me, then she starts teasing my cock. I literally thought we were about to have sex. Then just when I get rock hard she pats my cock, kisses me one more time and says “good night”.. She must be getting something out of teasing me right? She knows I haven’t released in 4 days bc she told me not to.

homebody likes this.
  6. Robins toy

Robins toy Active member

Local Time:
    Dude, you asked when She was going to release you so you could jo? You would have been better off if you had asked Her when She would be comfortable with you peeking through the hot female neighbors curtains......

Bill249017 and Matthew989 like this.
  7. TinyCage90

TinyCage90 Active member

Local Time:
    Well I haven’t been truly caged yet so there’s that… but she has told me not to talk about anything sexual and I’m not allowed to get off in any way what so ever. Just no cage involved… I only asked if I could jo in hopes that she would deny me. I’m still testing the waters here. I’m not experienced with this.

8. Bill249017

Bill249017 Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    8:19 PM
    Just go slowly. That would be my advice, don’t scare her.

TinyCage90 likes this.
  9. TinyCage90

TinyCage90 Active member

Local Time:
    Otw home from work. Wife texted me “lock up” when you get home. But she said since I was so annoying the other night to lock myself up and she doesn’t want to hear any talk about anything sexual. I’ll take it.

10. Bill249017

UK
    Local Time:
    Lock yourself up and give her the key- if you are happy you can keep the thing on for long! (Maybe keep the spare key handy, if you worry about pestering her to get back out. Show her she has the power over you.
    When I first got into this I found myself having to ask my wife for the key every day or so, to adjust, check etc. Whilst I feared I was pestering her, it also demonstrated her power over me- and my subservient role to her, my mistress. I even got her to unlock me, or do up the lock. Very sexy having my woman doing this to my/our penis, when it is out of bounds for our sexual pleasure in its cage.

true42 and TinyCage90 like this.
  11. TinyCage90

TinyCage90 Active member

Local Time:
    I was caged for about 4 hours last night. Gave my wife a foot massage. She unlocked it so I could sleep. This morning she told me to go lock up. I’m off today so I’m going see how long I can wear it. Cage seems to be pretty comfortable so far.

12. Bill249017

UK
    Local Time:
    Good stuff. I found overnight was the most difficult- but worth it to show I was serious about trying this chastity life.

TinyCage90 likes this.
  13. NZSenator

NZSenator Long term member

Local Time:
    7:19 AM
    To get into the swing of overnight, you are best to leave it until a weekend where you can have 1-2 nights in a row of interrupted sleep, you may need longer to fully adjust, but after that initial period the incidents of being woken by nocturnal erections will hopefully reduce a bit.

homebody, TinyCage90 and Open2njoy like this.
  14. TinyCage90

TinyCage90 Active member

Local Time:
    I was caged yesterday for probably about 14 hours yesterday. No issues at all. My only issue with the specific cage I ordered is i may have over estimated on my dick size. I’m a good bit smaller than the sleeve so I ordered a smaller. My wife saw how I was able to wear it all day without any probs so I think she feels much better about it. Her worries if be able to see it through my pants are gone as well. Last night she unlocked me before bed. Of course I got hard when she took it off. Something about her holding that key and unlocking that lock made me SUPER horny. Last night had been 5 days since I’ve been allowed to ejaculate. My wife said she wanted to give me a hj and I couldn’t then it down. I explained to her what edging was and she liked the idea. So she began by playing with the head of my dick and stroking with only two fingers. I reached the edge three times. One out of the three was actually a dry orgasm. I could tell was getting tired and I told her she could stop if she wanted but she told me she wanted me to cum. On the fourth round she used two fingers again and right when I was about to cum I let her know, she pulled her hand away and steady stream of cum came shooting out of me. I literally came all over myself, even shot some in my face. One of the best orgasms I think I’ve ever had.

nikkel and Open2njoy like this.
  15. Open2njoy

Open2njoy Long term member

Local Time:
    @TinyCage90 Congratulations! Once she gets the hang of edging, she’ll probably have no problem leaving you horny and dry as she locks you back in the cage because you’ll be willing to do just about anything for her.

Most folks over estimate cage length their first time out. It’s a learning process. But once you’ve got it right, you’ll know it - and so will your wife ;)

nikkel and TinyCage90 like this.
  16. TinyCage90

TinyCage90 Active member

Local Time:
    Well I tried to sleep caged the other night. Whoever said the comment about erections bring pain/uncomfortable while sleeping wasn’t lying. Lol. It wasn’t that bad but I did end up unlocking so I could sleep. Last night my wife and I went to a wedding and I was caged the whole time. It made me extremely horny when we were dancing bc she was grinding her nice ass all over my cage. I guess I consider that teasing. It was awesome. I was looking forward to having some really sloppy foreplay when we got back to the hotel but we both ended up getting way to drunk. I don’t really remember but she said I got mad at her about something last night so this morning before we left she put nipple clamps on me, bent me over the bed and spanked me with a paddle we brought from home. Every now and then she would reach between my legs with the paddle and hit my balls.

17. Open2njoy

Local Time:
    It was appropriate for her to wait until this morning to punish you for your behavior last night because it’s never a good idea to play when either or both of you are under the influence.

You can always apply a light coating of lube to the base ring to help with nighttime erection attempts.

TinyCage90 likes this.
  18. nikkel

nikkel Long term member

Calgary Alberta
    Local Time:

19. nikkel

nikkel Long term member

Calgary Alberta
    Local Time:
    Your wife just gave you " a ruined orgasm " , and yes they are the best ever , especially with her bringing you close several times .. Sounds like things are starting to work put for you .. I wish you the best !

HerLittleBitch likes this.
  20. nikkel

nikkel Long term member

Calgary Alberta
    Local Time:
    I'm starting to wonder if this could be another fantasy some one is dreaming up ... Things don't seem to add up from the information posted so far ...Anyway I'll go back into the shadows and remain quiet .

21. TinyCage90

TinyCage90 Active member

Local Time:
    Haha. Ok. I guess it does seem a bit untrue bc of how fast we’ve moving. My seems on the fence then the next sec she’s spanking me but it’s all true.. I guess I’ll stop telling my experiences and just ask questions when I have them. That’s why I signed up anyway. It was just fun sharing what I was experiencing.. last post until I have a question I promise.

22. Open2njoy

Local Time:
    Perhaps you could start a thread in the journal section to document your experiences. It sounds like it will be an interesting read as you and your wife develop your chastity journey together.

homebody and TinyCage90 like this.
  23. homebody

homebody In awe of GoddesofHomebody

Local Time:
    I would also encourage you to start a journal. It allows you to keep your posts in one location. I would enjoy following along.

24. Open2njoy

Local Time:
    @TinyCage90 Everyone takes to this lifestyle at different speeds. Consider yourself lucky to have a wife that seems to enjoy her newfound role as your key holder. Just wait until she educates herself on the finer points of keeping you chaste and submissive to her. I’m sure you both will love it. Just wait until you spend some time shopping for a new cage together. That’s when it really becomes real.

TinyCage90 and homebody like this.
  25. TinyCage90

TinyCage90 Active member

Local Time:
    Haven’t posted anything in a few days bc I kind of got discouraged. My wife has been so on and off about the cage so I backed off completely. I was on here last night and I came across this link to a very well written explanation of male chastity. It’s def written for a vanilla wife. I sent it to my wife. This morning she read it while I was with her and said she wanted to give it an honest try. The things that have been said/done by her up until this point I think was just her attempt to try and make me happy. She said she was worried that it wasn’t good for me or it was painful which she has mentioned before. I assured her again that it wasn’t. She agreed once again to give it a try. Later I asked when she wanted to start and she said “right now, go lock up”. Took a few mins to get my hard on down enough to fit the new cage on but I got it on. I asked later how long she thought she’d keep me lock up and she said “idk I haven’t decided yet” I’m otw to work now. I’m working night shift this week and I work 12hr shifts. She has both keys with her. I hope this all works out. If it doesn’t this time I may just have to give it up completely.

Open2njoy likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice