Oct 29, 2020 at 11:52 AM
Local Time:
3:04 PM
Birthday:
Apr 16, 1994 (Age: 26)
US

Ransom

Member, Male, 26, from US

The cherry keeper is deff. A keeper, way more comfortable and cleaner than my HTV4 Sep 23, 2020

Ransom was last seen:
Oct 29, 2020 at 11:52 AM
    1. Robz77
      Robz77
      Hi,

I am given to my SO. I self chaste to give myself a game, a pleasure, an racing pulse. Mentally controlling the physical can provide the most amazing of endorphin experience.
      Ransom likes this.
    2. Ransom
      Ransom
      The cherry keeper is deff. A keeper, way more comfortable and cleaner than my HTV4
    3. MouseTee
      MouseTee
      Enjoy the Cherry Keeper Ransom! :-)
      Ransom likes this.
      1. Ransom
        Ransom
        It’s been amazing so far! Long time no talk mouse we need to catch up soon
        Sep 4, 2020
    4. Ransom
      Ransom
      Received my Cherry Keeper finally! Immediately put it on and it fits absolutely perfectly =) I could see wearing it making longer lockups
      Den737 likes this.
    5. Ransom
      Ransom
      Ordered the Cherry Keeper - Standard with medium Headlock. Should be interesting!!!
    6. Ransom
      Ransom
      Really contemplating spoiling myself and getting a cherry keeper. They look wonderful. Most definitely a size down from what I have now!
    7. Ransom
      Ransom
      Trying to learn as much as I can! Thank you for all that have helped along the way = )
  • About

Birthday:
    Apr 16, 1994 (Age: 26)
    US
    My key is held by:
    Myself - self locking at the moment - hopefully that will change soon!
    Locked since:
    JUNE 2020
    Chastity devices:
    HT V4
    Chastity resume:
    New to this but learning as I go!
    I'm new to the chastity life but am liking it alot so far. I currently self lock but am hoping my wife will be my KH in the future as she gains more interest. I enjoy seeing everyone's perspective and believe in being a life long learner. I appreciate any and all advice!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice