My wife wants me locked and I'm not sure.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Houseboy42, Aug 30, 2019.

1. Houseboy42

Houseboy42 Member

Local Time:
    8:37 AM
    Hello everyone. I’m very grateful to have found this forum and would really appreciate some advice, especially from men who are in 24/7 chastity as an ongoing lifestyle.

My wife has expressed a vehement desire to put me in chastity and, while I am an intensely submissive male, I am hesitating to say yes.

While I’m a bit put off by the hygiene and comfort issues, I imagine I could probably adapt to that. What concerns me most is that I have never been sexually frustrated before and I'm afraid of it giving me a bad attitude. Has that happened with you? What is it like for you when you want sexual stimulation and it isn’t available? Do you ever get upset and wish you hadn’t agreed to this? I’ve read how some men grow deeper in their submission to their keyholder and I would like that very much, but I fear the frustration will cause me to get crabby and strain my relationship. Am I worrying too much?

Here’s some background. I’m 53 years old and have been married 31 years. My wife and I have always had some form of D/s relationship, often quite extreme. For over 20 years we've had a home based business and would be together 24/7/365, so my wife, who I'll call Ms. Z, has been able to keep me in a tightly controlled Femdom environment for the majority of my life.

About 8yrs ago we both fell in love with another dominant woman and she moved in with us. I'll call her Ms. D. We live together as a committed triad and I am fully submissive to them both. Ms. D. and I often attend fetish events together. Our favorite is Dark Odyssey Fusion in Maryland. Say hi if you’ve seen me there. I’m the guy who pulls the rickshaw with reins attached to my genitals.

About five years ago, I took over the home business so Ms. Z could go back to school to become a marriage and family therapist, as well as a licensed sex therapist. This has been rough. I went from being with her constantly to almost never seeing her at all.

My role in the household is one of total servitude. I do all the cooking and cleaning, although Ms. D. helps me out. I’m not allowed to wear clothing at home or use the furniture. If I don’t want to stand, I may kneel on the floor. I’m not allowed to have money and Ms. Z sold my car four years ago. If I want to do anything or go anywhere I must ask permission and permission is only granted if I ask with extreme respect and after all my chores are done. Any transgressions are met with consequences, usually a caning, sometimes more.

Because Ms. Z works away from the home now, she can’t monitor me like she used to and has started researching chastity. We've played with chastity a little in the past. I bought the CB2000 when it first came out and later the Vice by Locked in Lust, but found them both to be ridiculously easy to escape.

At first Ms. Z was looking at devices that rely on a PA piercing from Lori and she also liked the metal Orion from Evotions. I did a little reading and said that I wasn’t crazy about getting a piercing. She accepted that and said that she hadn’t been happy with the cage look anyway. She thought that if I had any access at all, even with a Q-tip, I’d never stop fiddling with it.

She looked around some more and settled on Neosteel. She said she likes how it completely contains my penis as if it isn’t even there. She hasn’t decided yet which model she wants, but she knows she wants one with a hip belt and has already purchased the measuring kit.

Here are the conditions she is proposing: She wants to buy a Neosteel belt and give me a month or so to get used to it. Then she wants me to surrender the keys to her and Ms. D. The way she put it she said, "I know you'll want out as soon as I lock you in so you don’t need to ask, in fact, I will forbid you from asking to be freed or even mentioning your chastity belt in any context unless we specifically ask you about it first." She went on to say that, "If you want out, you will devote yourself to making us happy...very, very happy." Ms. D piped in and said, "Don’t forget horny! He needs to make us happy and horny." "Yes", said Ms. Z, "You make us VERY happy and VERY horny and basically make us WANT to let you out and your penis will have lots of play time, but if we're bored with you or displeased in the slightest, you’re going to stay right there in your tiny little box and we'll just go and have sex with each other! She went on to say that she would be reserving the right to keep me from touching my penis ever again. She said that she liked the idea of restraining my hands before unlocking the device, then playing with me or cleaning me etc and locking me back up before uncuffing me again.

So that’s where I am. While I appear to live as a slave, our relationship is still based on consent and, if I say no, she will accept that. She did make it clear, however, that this is my only chance to say no and, while she will allow me a safeword, she says using it will only permit me to speak about the device, not have it removed. She said that, if I encounter any challenges after she's purchased the device, I will just have to accept it and learn to deal with it. Because, as she said, "If you give us the keys, we will NEVER give them back!"

So,.......should I say yes?

2. Giles_English

Giles_English Chaste slave

Slave
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:37 PM
    On the one hand, horny tend to plateau out after a few weeks and you enter a zen state - I've done 11 months.

On the other, a full belt sounds like it would have issues for long term wear, especially with regard to your back.

Tom Allen and Houseboy42 like this.
  3. Paraplegicsub

Paraplegicsub Long term member

Nobe
    Local Time:
    1:37 PM
    Wow your life sounds very interesting. I would definitely go for it , it seems the next logical step. Good luck

Houseboy42 likes this.
  4. tecolote

tecolote Long term member

Government
    California
    Local Time:
    5:37 AM
    You need more than a month to acclimate and decide to be locked forever after. Based on your personal experience, I think you should be open to it, but I also think it's very difficult to get a good fit, and forever is a long time.

5. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    In your relationship it would appear to be the next natural progression! 24/7/365 in a full belt? As long as you are released for proper cleaning and a good general check then it's possible I would imagine. As for the frustration side of Chastity, personally I think it's one the best things about it! Strange really, how much fun you can have in your sex life without orgasms! That's without orgasms for you! Your Keyholders should always have as many as they want of course!

Houseboy42 and Paraplegicsub like this.
  6. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Always do as a lady tells you! Good luck on your journey.

Houseboy42 likes this.
  7. caged certo

caged certo Long term member

none, retired
    netherlands
    Local Time:
    2:37 PM
    I have my doubts, you could never but never go back.
    Maybe a compromise talk a about it.
    A sub has always the final decision.
    Please take care what you wish and others want you to wish.
    Now you can make up your mind.
    Love xxx

8. Houseboy42

Houseboy42 Member

Local Time:
    Wow, so many responses right off! Thanks for the interest. Let me just clarify something quick. Ms Z isn’t threatening to keep me locked up forever, she is demanding the right to keep me locked up as she chooses and she wants that right forever, big difference. I’m not worried that she won’t let me out, she just wants me to work harder for it and stop masturbating while I'm alone. We used to run our business like an ongoing BDSM scene and since she’s become a sex therapist, it can be maddening for her to talk about sex all day and not be able to get off. Great new career, but that part kinda sucks.

Paraplegicsub likes this.
  9. mcfeely

mcfeely Long term member

Medic
    Local Time:
    I'm opposite of the other commentators. I was not able to do the lock up thing. My wife really wanted/wants to do it but in our initial experiments after a significant amount of discussion she really was just a lock it and forget girl. She didn't comply with the behaviors we had agreed on and unlike some on this site who accepted it and got docile/accepting I got angry/enraged. I wasn't crabby, I was actually thinking about ways to get back at her and thoughts even entered my mind to hurt her. Obviously this isn't how a loving relationship is supposed to work and after an eye opening discussion ( for her) we discontinued the game. She occasionally mentions starting again but in my mind her previous behavior in the game leads me to think she will repeat the pattern. I am truly afraid that in a moment of weakness / frustration, I would lash out and seriously either physically or emotionally hurt her. I am not saying I am in any way representative of other members on this site, only relaying results of my limited foray into this type of play.

Houseboy42 likes this.
  10. Houseboy42

Houseboy42 Member

Local Time:
    Thank you, mcfeely. I really appreciate your input. You’re speaking to exactly what I’m afraid of.

Goddess Gaia likes this.
  11. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:37 AM
    Dude I’m saying this in the nicest way possible, but I think you need some treatment. You’ve mentioned quite a few times that you’ve had the urge to lash out or physically hurt your partner.

I am not judging your past trauma, or whatever military stuff that keeps you in this flight or flight mode. I just hope you get the help you need before you ever act out on accident.

You’re reaction isn’t typical from what I’ve read and experienced in about a decade. Frustration, depression, and feelings of neglect are usually as far as it goes. Urges to hurt or lash out are not something I’ve ever heard of except from you. So @Houseboy42 don’t be frightened

12. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    in the end only you can answer this.

Do you really want to commit to this? Because if you don't it won't work. And you could put a strain on your whole relationship. It has to be mutual consent.

good luck

13. Mr.CagedSkittles

USA. Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    Welcome. For me I find that after a few day of being locked up, all that i want to please my Mistress.i start touching and cuddling her more which she loves. And I start caring less about my desires.

Houseboy42 and QueenOfSwords like this.
  14. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    I’d seriously look at Lori’s new PA alternative system. A belt is a lot to accept if chastity isn’t YOUR fetish too. I’ve tried one and couldn’t stand having the silicone covered cable in my butt crack all the time.

Piercings aren’t that big of a deal (to me anyways) and seriously add to security. It’s nice not having a ball ring on a tube device but without the ball ring, erections can happen and it’s not a fun erection.

Houseboy42 and Paraplegicsub like this.
  15. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    I can't in all honesty offer you any informed advice as I don't know you or either of the Ladies.
    Personally I'd go for it but I'm a device wearing veteran as are most of he others that suggest the same as I do.

Maybe you might be more willing to try it if you were to negotiate more favourable terms, on the basis of it is a lifestyle experience you have not yet had but after a trial period of .... whatever.. you want them both to agree that if you don't care for it you can take it off and leave it off permanently or just use it for occasional play type scenes.

Houseboy42 likes this.
  16. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    IMHO, you should say yes. It's a logical step and progression in your service, and will definitely enhance your submission to your ladies. Ms Z is totally within her rights to control and cease your masturbating, which I'm sure you will admit is both disrespectful to her authority and interferes with and limits your submission.

Paraplegicsub likes this.
  17. Paraplegicsub

Paraplegicsub Long term member

Nobe
    Local Time:
    . This is a great attitude. To think of masterbating as being disrespectful is so right. You have to realise that you don't have a right to cum. In our earlier days the right for me to come was always earned. Not masterbating will nearly always improve your attention and attitude.

18. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    Your case seems quite unique. In some ways you are the perfect candidate for full time chastity. You already live a life of servitude and have for some time. Ceding control of you cock to your Mistresses is logical. A submissive really shouldn't decide when or even if, he should be allowed sexual pleasure. There would be frustration initially with being in a device, but it did plateau for me in my longer periods of containment. On the other hand, going full time without a proper period to adjust physically to your device could be difficult. If your Mistresses are willingly to give you that adjustment period it would be more likely to succeed. But the ultimate decision seems tied more to how you want to live this phase of your life. Advice from others can only do so much, it is up to you to visualize if a chaste future is what you desire. Good luck and thanks for sharing with us.

19. Elfman

Elfman Gay werewolves & martinis

Artist, photographer, bartender
    Boise, Idaho
    Local Time:
    5:37 AM
    If you haven't already been in a heavily sub position for twenty years I'd say nooooooooo. But the sexual frustration is only part of it. For me the hardest part is accepting that you have NO control in your own body or sexual release anymore. If you can submit to THAT then you will probably enjoy it. Getting your partner's rocks off while you are helplessly denied got a long time is amazingly hot.

There would obviously be a learning phase, where you will be cranky and moody, but you just have to push past that with mutual understanding from the women (also, take chamomile every night before bed, seriously). There would be days you hate it and everything and just want to blow your load, but as a whole just think why SO MANY men continue to lock their dicks back up...

20. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    She migt be fed up of your messing in the house.

21. caged certo

caged certo Long term member

none, retired
    netherlands
    Local Time:
    Would you do that your self, if your out of the cage, or ......

22. sissy_christine

sissy_christine Long term member

retired
    Livonia
    Local Time:

House boy, every one of U/us has a relationship that fits into our own little world, It seems you have and serve two Ladies. You also have commutation about your future and what they expect all that to me sounds great. My Mistress/Wife from the first day W/we met in person told me long term Chastity would be in our future if I collar you and handed me a cb2000 that was twenty years ago. A year later W/we had the collaring at a local BDSM club in the coming weeks I sold my house had a major garage sale and moved into Mistresses house as Her slave beginning A life of total servitude or as Mistress likes to tell people Her Housemaid/cook/and since the dressing started girl Friday. Six months after that W/we Married it was Lifestyle A leather Daddy married Us on my knees I took Her Lastname and became Her slave. No one can tell you to go for it or not! I am impressed She gave you A out. yes will there be changes, will it be frustration yes, IMHO There is a different mindset in long term chastity compared to playing around once in a while? So you have to decide can I do this, Do I want this type of change in my life, How will it change things between the three of U/us. I give you thumbs up It sounds like you serve with pride and honor, Instead of saying blindly oh yes Ma'am lock me up. your giving it a lot of thought :) Thank you for the post and I wish the three of you The Best.

Houseboy42 and Chaste J. like this.
  23. Houseboy42

Houseboy42 Member

Local Time:
    Just a quick check in. I’m very grateful for your comments and have been reading and thinking about what’s been said. Ms. Z and I have been talking about this and will continue talking tonight. I don’t have time write more now, but let you know how it's going soon. Until then, Play hard!

sissy_christine likes this.
  24. sissy_christine

sissy_christine Long term member

retired
    Livonia
    Local Time:
    Take your time my friend you have a big decision to make :)

25. GermanSub82

GermanSub82 Long term member

Germany, Neu-Ulm
    Local Time:
    A month to get accustomed to the belt sounds very short.

That said, it is my firm believe that all men should be locked by women (and maybe unlocked for a brief moment if the keyholder decides one has earned some pleasure).

You should come up with a training schedule for getting accustomed to the belt. From personal experience, the only belts that I can wear for extended periods of time are metal cages with bars parallel to the penis. I personally would suggest going for such a device. There is "the curve" if you are well hung, but also a few smaller ones (which I prefer.

As with the training schedule, you should probably start with daytime wear, then add nights occasionally and after a while ask your Mistresses to pick a time on their discretion between 3 days and a week to keep you locked. That way you will also get used to the feeling of helplessness.

Once you reach one week, try to double it up each time, till you can do 1 month. (If you can't work it out, reset to 1 week...)

Once you can do the month I would suggest to ask for a 3 month trial and then you are ready for eternity (or how ever long your two keyholders decide).

That's what I would suggest, no guarantees.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice