My wife wants me locked and I'm not sure.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Houseboy42, Aug 30, 2019.

1. Skyhigh

Skyhigh Active member

Selfemployed
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    2:49 PM
    Off course you must say yes. About attitude I have had the same problem, and the cane had taught me well. I'm in a belt from Behind Barz, and I'm sorry to say that it is not safe without a PA security lock of some kind. A Behind Barz belt is very Quick to get used to, I handed over the key after a week and I'm now permently locked Up. Hygiejn is No problem, night time erections very comfortable. And I seldom get whipped :) Go for it as fast as you can :)

Horny lockedmale likes this.
  2. Houseboy42

Houseboy42 Member

Local Time:
    8:49 AM
    Hi folks,

Sorry I haven’t followed up on this thread lately. The three of us have been pretty busy and haven’t had a chance to all get together and talk about chastity until last night.

First, some clarifications. When my wife said she wants to give me a month to get used to a Neosteel chastity belt, she means that she wants me to have the key and take that time to bend and shape the belt until it sits comfortably. After that time, she wants me to surrender the keys to her and Ms. D. She does not expect me to be capable of 24/7 wear yet. She just wants to manage my chastity device after it fits properly. She also said that a month was just an estimate and she won’t have me locked up if it’s causing me undo discomfort.

Also, when she said that she never wants to return the key, she was mostly talking in a way to turn me on. What she means is that, once I accept wearing the device, she wants me to be committed to the lifestyle, not that she intends to keep me locked up continuously.

The biggest concern I voiced in our negotiation session is that I have bouts of prostatitis and I don’t want to give up my daily orgasms. She said that she knows a great deal more about the subject than I do (she’s a licensed sex therapist) and that I masturbate too quickly for it to be most helpful. She said that she would do a better job managing my prostate health than I do and wants to take over working my prostate with massage and lots of "edging".

I also voiced that I am concerned about comfort and hygiene, especially while working out. I trail run for three hours every morning. She said that she would never want to inhibit my exercise and that we would find a habit that works.

Ms. Z. said very plainly that she wants me in chastity and, if she’s completely honest, she feels very angry at the idea of me walking around free when she’s not here. She said that right now she’s asking nicely, but if I say 'no', she’s going to have a very hard time accepting that.

Meanwhile, as Ms. D. listened to us working this out, Ms. Z. asked her opinion and she said flatly, "I’m not into chastity. I'll support the process, but right now it does nothing for me. Maybe that’ll change, I don’t know."

So ok, I said yes. We did the measuring and Ms. Z. said that I could choose any device from the Neosteel website and that’s where I am right now, scrolling through these images, trying to figure out which one I’m going to marry. I’m pretty sure I'll choose the 'Male Sports Chastity Belt', but I’m still looking. Any suggestions? She wants a final decision by tonight so she can order it on Monday.

3. Skyhigh

Skyhigh Active member

Selfemployed
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    I don't get it. Why orgasm? I stepped into the chastity World in order to not orgasm at All, så why do you want chastity and regular orgasms as well? I have had no ejaculation for 28 months, and it is amazing :)

4. ata

ata Active member

Denmark
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    if i could work from home and make enough money so i could live off it and had a wife / kh who would challenge me to be in my neosteel belt as much as possible then my answer to her is YES THANK YOU.

especially now that I've given up having to sit in the furniture or wear clothes ... I can't quite see the difference in the 2-3 things ... and you always expand your games

whether one month goes by to adapt the belt is very different ... and here you can not line up with others as our bodies are different ...

I really enjoy being in my Neosteel belts and and if you have several models and switching between depending on which game you are in, it only makes it better ...

For me, it is only when the reader has said CLICK that I get horny and this is where the "lovely" play begins.
    good luck and hope you get a good play out of this expansion of the play area.

Houseboy42 likes this.
  5. ChihiroShibari

ChihiroShibari Active member

Local Time:
    3:49 PM
    You are living a life i just dream about...

6. Houseboy42

Houseboy42 Member

Local Time:
    Hi folks! This is the first I’ve been online in almost two weeks. After I said to my ladies that I wasn’t sure about chastity because I’d never experienced denial or frustration before, Ms D. confiscated all my electronics and installed an app on my devices called OurPact. It’s for managing a child's use of the internet. Now I can’t go online, check social media or play games unless she grants me the privilege. She also forbade me from asking permission. She said that if I want internet, I should work my ass off to make her and Ms Z. happy and if she’s really impressed maybe she'll grant me some time. She said that in the mean time, it’ll be good practice to see what chastity is like. Well, it took two weeks of being particularly good and she just granted me some time. She said she 'might' consider giving me two hours a day from now on, but only if I keep a perfect house, obey them, give lots of cunnilingus, etc, etc.....so, that’s where I am. Still waiting for Ms. Z to order the Neosteel. I’ll keep you posted.....when I can.

anasyrma and iome343 like this.
  7. RhiannonT

RhiannonT Long term member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:49 PM
    Hi, and welcome to the Mansion!

8. Houseboy42

Houseboy42 Member

Local Time:
    So, I did a dumb thing yesterday. I love watching those life hack videos on YouTube. You know, the ones that teach you things like how to open a wine bottle with a tennis shoe. Well, I was enjoying scrolling when I clicked on a video entitled "How to open any padlock with a paper clip". Without thinking, I followed the directions and 'POP!' the lock opened. I tried another lock -POP! Excitedly, I went through and opened every padlock in the house. I was just opening the deadbolt on our front door when it hit me. Secure chastity would no longer be an option for me as I now find any lock to be breakable within 90seconds. I told my ladies what I have learned and it has halted any further steps toward chastity. So there’s that.

9. iome343

iome343 Long term member

Italy
    Local Time:
    Wearing a chastity Cage link you with your kh, It is about trust, complicity, control.
    I think Is the wrong way to see this object Just as escapable method for your penis

Houseboy42 likes this.
  10. ata

ata Active member

Denmark
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice