My new life

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Doczilla421, Nov 29, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Doczilla421

Doczilla421 Long term member

Firefighter
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    7:00 PM
    Update:
    My wife recieved a package in the mail today, she told me to open it. It was one of those wall mounted cyper lock boxes. All harden steel lock box to put keys in.
    She said that she was tired of hiding the keys to my cage so she bought that. She told me to go get my drill and mount it on the wall in our closet.
    While I was doing that she set the code on the lock door. When I finished she put the keys in and locked it. There is no way I can get to them even if I wanted too.
    She is definitely making sure there is no way for me to free myself. Im glad that she is being serious about me being locked up but thats pretty extreme.
    I have been locked now for 70 days. I should probably stop counting cause I think this is permanent. Going from never really knowing what chastity was to full time. Major life style change. Lots of pros and cons. I guess im in for the long haul.

2. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    12:00 AM
    That's exactly what Mrs Chaste did! She ordered the keysafe, made me fix it to the wall at the back of the built in cupboard in the bedroom. She set the combination and in went the keys! Like you I'm in for the long haul. She has threatened that 2018 could possibly be orgasm free! (for me that is, not Mrs Chaste). Do I believe her? I wouldn't put it past her. We started at a once a week unlock. But since we have got into the swing of things and she has discovered how good sex is with my tongue, a vibrator and her strap ons, the lock ups have got longer and longer, 6 to 7 months! As she says, she has never had such fantastic orgasms so why does she need my cock. When she does let me inside her I last about 5 seconds and to be honest don't really enjoy it! Teasing and the occasional ruined orgasm is the best I can hope for! Love every second of it!

3. Panda2010

Panda2010 There's a fine line between pleasure and pain

Australia (North east Victoria)
    Local Time:
    9:00 AM
    @Doczilla421 Hi I have been reading your story. I am a newbie to chastity, and I'm not locked yet (HT on order). So I haven't walked the walk yet, and I'm not sure that I am qualified to talk the talk.

But I really like this bit from your post from a few days ago:
    This is the attitude I am taking at the moment while I am on the honour system - not worrying/thinking about if/when I might be allowed to have an orgasm. And I hope I can take this attitude once I am locked up - I will be trying to not worry about if/when I get unlocked or if/when I get to have an orgasm. It might be easier said than done lol.

I hope you feel more relaxed about things if you are not worrying about when you might be unlocked. Good luck for the long haul.

Doczilla421 likes this.
  4. Doczilla421

Firefighter
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Well I have accepted the fact that Im in for the long haul seeing as she won't unlock me , not even to clean it. I have to use Q-tips to clean myself.
    She really loves having control over me now. Which Im glad that she is happy now.
    When I first got locked up it was my idea. I was the one who locked it on and gave her the keys.
    The reason for me doing it was because of my habitual masturbation and the guilt I felt about it.
    I actually thought that after a few days she would take it off and all would be forgiven. Well as of today 74 days later, I havent been forgiven.
    She did say the day that I gave the keys to her, That I had better get use to that thing. So Im still getting use to it.
    I think Im in this cage permanently, she has never followed through on anything this long before. Which is ok because I deserve it. I have 13 yrs of masturbation to make up for.
    The more positive side is that I pay more attention to her needs and her sexual gratification. She has had more orgasms in the past 2 months than she has had in 2 yrs. I WILL MAKE IT UP TO HER, dosent matter how long it takes. Maybe she will allow me to have one.
    Imagine that going from masturbating almost everyday for yrs and then going to zero. She has milked me twice, which Im not very fond of. Virgin butt here, well it was...lol.
    Definite life style change. I will adapt to it and embrace it and love my wife for it.
    SHE IS AWESOME

5. Locked4fun2

Locked4fun2 Member

retired
    South Dakota, Southern Hills
    Local Time:
    5:00 PM
    Order some foam swabs on Amazon. THey're cheap and work much better than Q tips.

Doczilla421 likes this.
  6. jackcage

jackcage Member

Local Time:
    Was it on this site that the guy video'd his move to permanent chastity. Mandy described the guy being ordered by his Mistress to cage up, locktite the key into the lock and snap the key off! Awesome! Mandy has mentioned this a few times, I don't need to wonder what may be coming along in the future.:eek:

7. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    There was as well somebody on here that had his cage lock all fill up with glue and so the key wudnt fit in it any more.

8. Doczilla421

Firefighter
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    My new cage came today from Red Chili. Have to wait for my wife to get home to put it on me. New stage in my new life. Going from plastic to steel. No way out of this, once its on. Im nervous and excited at the same time.
    I think she is planning on chaining me to the bed so I cant change my mind. Wish me luck.

9. Chaste J.

Local Time:
    Hope you enjoy it, nothing like being restrained and unable to escape! Let us know how you get on with your Red Chilli cage. They look very good but I don't know anyone in one. Which one did you go for?

Doczilla421 likes this.
  10. Doczilla421

Firefighter
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    I got the tarantula with the security screw and pad lock. Also got the extra secure head. Waiting for my Babe to get home and lock me up

11. Felix cum ea

Felix cum ea Vanilla Chaste

Belgium, Antwerp
    Local Time:
    1:00 AM
    @jackcage Although a thrilling fantasy; it might not be practical in the end because: air travel; hygiene; sports?; doctor visits etc...

But I'm with you on the fantasy..:)

12. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    Then if she can she surely will! :):strong::strong::strong::)

Doczilla421 likes this.
  13. demale

demale Long term member

Semi-retired
    Massachusetts
    Local Time:
    I already was -- for men. Now my wife tops me with a 10" strapon. My advice -- lube up and enjoy!

Joroincharge likes this.
  14. Felix cum ea

Belgium, Antwerp
    Local Time:
    10" ? I'm sure the lube up advice is needed here! ;)

15. demale

demale Long term member

Semi-retired
    Massachusetts
    Local Time:
    As unlikely as it may seem, 10" is quite manageable. On your back, legs over your head, plenty of lube and an inch at a time. Blissful beyond belief.

Curious40ish and Felix cum ea like this.
  16. Felix cum ea

Belgium, Antwerp
    Local Time:
    OK, I believe you!

Not sure I would be up for it though.. :eek:

17. demale

demale Long term member

Semi-retired
    Massachusetts
    Local Time:
    It's a daunting prospect, no doubt. I wasn't sure I could handle one that size until I was in a bathhouse sling in L.A. and a young black stud entered me with his thick 8" stylus, slow and sweet. After 10 minutes of him poking my prostate I had an orgasm that shot my load off his belly. After that, another two inches of greased plastic was nothing.

Willywonka likes this.
  18. Doczilla421

Firefighter
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Today is day 100. I never thought she would keep me locked up this long. Now that she has and is, I know its never coming off again. I really dont know if she still has the keys anymore, I havent seen them since day 30.
    I feel good about it though. My wife has changed and I respect and love her even more for it. She has taken charge and wont give into me. I have tried to get her to let me out, if just for a few hours, but the answere is always no!
    She asked me if she were to let me out for a few hours would I let her lock it back on when the time was up. I of course answered honestly without thinking and said probably not. She said thats why I wont unlock it. The only way it can come off is with you chained up to the bed where you cant keep me from putting it back on.
    In the long run as long as she is happy then Im happy even if Im never unlocked again.
    On a side note the red chili cage She got for me is awesome, she is planning on ordering the lily for me in the near future also. She likes the way it looks.

19. Joroincharge

England
    Local Time:
    She's absolutely right.Unless she wants you for herself what reason would she have to unlock you anyway?

Willywonka and Doczilla421 like this.
  20. Doczilla421

Firefighter
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    I guess she just did something that I would never though she would do. Its totally out of character for her. It just makes me happy that she is happy and is forcing me to remain locked.
    I wish I could go back to day one when I first locked myself and handed her the keys. I might not have done it. Now I have to live with it whether I like it or not, but if this is how she wants it now then thats how it will be. She is so much happier now and I love that.

21. Joroincharge

England
    Local Time:
    :strong::strong::strong::strong::strong:

22. Joroincharge

England
    Local Time:
    Quite so. She does it because she can, She now has the power and you do not. And you both know it.And now she has it she will not let go and there in nothing you can do about it. That is the essence of a Dominant/submissive relationship if done properly. She's got you by the balls.She could probably have them off you if she wanted and put her mind to it.

Chaste J. likes this.
  23. Chaste J.

Local Time:
    If you could go back to day one you might not have done it! I think not! Just think how rubbish your life would be without chastity! There is a very special bond between the chaste male and the woman who holds their key. As you say she is so much happier. Happy Lady = happy man, well generally it does. Enjoy!

Doczilla421 likes this.
  24. Joroincharge

England
    Local Time:
    So why should she not since she can? A full year of you to go without - I'd do it to you in her shoes. If I wanted, I'd close you down permanently in fact. (As I've done to my own sub). And I'd certainly be well satisfied indeed.

Chaste J. likes this.
  25. Chaste J.

Local Time:
    Now just the thought of her never letting me cum gives me butterflies! She has certainly taken control of the sex side of our life! Funny how the most enjoyable thing (for me) used to be me cumming inside her but now its watching her cum as she rides her strap on! When I watch her I honestly don't care if I never cum again!

Curious40ish and Joroincharge like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice