My new life

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Doczilla421, Nov 29, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Doczilla421

Doczilla421 Long term member

Firefighter
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    10:30 AM
    No she didn't do that. She just bought one off line. Just used my waist measurements I guess.

2. Outtoftime99

Outtoftime99 Active member

Farmer
    Lake county Madison Ohio
    Local Time:
    Women rule!

3. Doczilla421

Firefighter
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    I haven't posted on here for awhile. Just pasted 4 years of my lock up. My last O was July 31 2018. I was locked up Nov 15 2017.
    My wife has me permanently locked. She told me she had thrown the keys away a while ago. I really don't know if she did or not. I just know that whenever I ask to be unlocked she always says no.
    She also said, I told you that you will stay locked from now on and I mean it.
    I'm totally denied no teasing nothing. She gets all the orgasms she wants when she wants.
    I can't fault her because it's my fault. I use to masturbate behind her back for years. She has forgiven me for it, but there has to be accountability for my actions. 15 years of jerking off in her eyes is equal to life in chastity.
    I do regret confessing to her my masturbating. I haven't been able to touch my penis without the feeling of steel around it.
    Yesterday she had asked me if there was anyway to keep a screw from being removed and of course I said without thinking, yeah some people use locktit on the threads and that will make it stay put, or JB weld. Why do you ask. She said I was thinking about having you put that on the screw heads on your cage. I had nothing else to say. I guess I will find out tomorrow.
    Yes I'm bitching. I was hoping to be out of this thing a long time ago. At the same time I totally deserve this what I did was horrible. She didn't cause it or deserve that kind of treatment. She can take whatever measures she feels is necessary to carry out the punishment I deserve. Otherwise everything is just peachy.

4. Siro

Siro Active member

Switzerland
    Local Time:
    3:30 PM
    Still in the Lori 2a?
    How old are you now?

5. HerLittleBitch

HerLittleBitch Under the spell of my loving @Mistress-M

South West, United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    2:30 PM
    #155 HerLittleBitch, Nov 24, 2021
    Last edited: Nov 24, 2021
    Omg - the stuff of fantasies. You’re a lucky guy! Hopefully @Mistress-M doesn’t get any ideas!

Curious40ish and Mistress-M like this.
  6. Doczilla421

Firefighter
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Yes still in the Lori 2a. I was in a belt for about 2 months but my wife decided she like the Lori better.

ChasteHubby2015 likes this.
  7. HerLittleBitch

HerLittleBitch Under the spell of my loving @Mistress-M

South West, United Kingdom
    Local Time:
  8. Mistress-M

Verified Female

Mistress
    UK
    Local Time:
    Sorry @HerLittleBitch i definitely just got some ideas.. perhaps you shouldn’t have tagged me in this post… on second thought I’m VERY glad you did x

9. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    9:30 AM
    @Doczilla421, your story is both fascinating and terrifying, omg. Can I ask you a question, what would it take for you to be happy with being locked up rather than considering it involuntary? You really screwed yourself when she asked you if you would willingly re-lock yourself if she allowed you to unlock and you said "probably not", but regardless, if she were to say you could have 2 orgasms a year, with her deciding if they come from PIV, handjobs or masturbating, would you accept that and consider your locked status to be mutually agreed to? Would you willingly re-lock yourself afterwards without any argument? Of course, there's no guarantee she would go for it, but you won't know if you don't try.

There are lots of people here who are happily locked for long periods, but they typically get teased and periodic orgasms, which keeps them happy.

Can you really stay locked for the rest of your life with no chance of any release for an orgasm ever? I think that would cross a hard limit for many folks and they'd be asking for a divorce.

I'm also curious as to what your romantic life with your wife was like before the 2017 lockup, and what it's been like since? Would you say you still love each other and do you still do any romantic things?

10. Doczilla421

Firefighter
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Thank you for your comments. I have asked her if she would do T/D for me but she doesn't want me to have any kind of sexual pleasures at all. Let's not forget what I did to be in this position. I totally deserve the lock up and no sexual pleasure. I'm hoping one day she will reconsider and give me something.
    I'm thinking that she is going to keep me locked for 15 years. The number of years I masturbated behind her back, or longer I don't know.
    Our sex life before lock up was average but that's because I didn't put my all into it. I was too busy playing with myself. After being locked sex is fantastic for her, she is getting all kinds of orgasms, but not me. My last orgasm was July 31, 2018.
    All in all I have accepted my position. I don't love it but I will live with it.

Curious40ish and Rectrix like this.
  11. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    I just think that the punishment doesn't fit the crime, because everybody masturbates (including women), men just do it more often.

12. Doczilla421

Firefighter
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    It's not just the fact that I was masterbating, it's because I did it behind her back. She's like if your sneaking behind my back to play with yourself, what else are you sneaking.

13. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    Masturbation is by its very nature a solo activity, so it's no more "behind her back" than when you go to the bathroom. If she'd caught you actually cheating, like having sex with another woman, then this punishment might make sense, but to be punished this severely for doing something that EVERY married man does, is a bit harsh if you ask me. If I were in your shoes, I would offer something like the "2 orgasms a year" compromise and if she steadfastly refuses, I would ask for a divorce. If she accepts the divorce, then this was all about revenge and she was done with the marriage anyway, but otherwise she should accept that as a reasonable compromise and in return she gets a husband who's happy with chastity.

14. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    Doc, have you thought about what sort of compromise would get you to not only accept your long-term chastity but embrace it (and agree to re-lock if she lets you out)? I threw out "2 orgasms a year' just as a conversation starter, and I picked such a low number so you wouldn't appear greedy to your wife. I know this lockup started off as punishment and revenge, but I'm hoping it evolved into her liking the "new you", like what happens with most chastity wives, and it sounded like she was considering letting you out earlier but you messed it up when you said you probably wouldn't agree to re-lock. And being unlocked doesn't have to mean an O, I know you'd love just to be able to touch yourself.

If you try everything and she just point-blank refuses, you do have some leverage, but whether you would chose to use it is another question. You could go "on strike" and refuse to give her any more attention or orgasms until she at least considers your proposal.

I just know if I were in your position, I wouldn't stay in it.

15. Doczilla421

Firefighter
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    The thing is, this is the punishment I deserve. I feel that one day she will let me out. If she doesn't then so be it. I don't like it but it isn't my call anymore.

Rectrix likes this.
  16. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    We're just going to have to agree to disagree on that one. Every man masturbates, and most women too (just not as frequently). Is it a good idea to stop wanking, absolutely! Is chastity a good way to achieve that, absolutely! Is your marriage better with you in chastity, I bet it is. But do you deserve permanent chastity for the rest of your life? Not even close. Now, if you're just fake protesting and you really like being locked permanently, then enjoy the ride.

But back to my actual question, if she were to offer a compromise where you remain locked almost 24/7/365 but are allowed some breaks, what would it take for you to willingly, maybe even happily, agree to be re-locked after a break, without needing handcuffs, etc?

Lady&sub likes this.
  17. Curious40ish

Curious40ish Long term member

South Australia
    Local Time:
    1:00 AM
    What an awesome journey you have managed to go on.
    Not sure I would want permanent chastity without orgasm but I would want a wife who takes total control even if this is what she decided to do.
    Lucky I have not been a chronic masturbator or cheater although if it could get my wife to lock me up seriously I would give it a crack.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice