My new life

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Doczilla421, Nov 29, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    8:15 PM
    Just as well you do accept it. Five gets you ten it'll happen.

2. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    Who knows where it will go? When you say accept, I really would have no choice at all.

Joroincharge likes this.
  3. the glove

the glove Active member

Montana
    Local Time:
    1:15 PM
    She will let me out one day and I will cum with no regrets and I won't tell her No need to get in trouble now is there, I won't be free for more that a couple hours that might be enough time to sneak one in but then again I might be restrained. A plot within a plot A plan within a plan

Chaste J. likes this.
  4. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:15 PM
    I think sometimes the amount of actual pleasure derived from your penis has a correlation with time spent unlocked.

I believe that if she came like gang busters with my dick, lock ups would be fairly short in duration, and probably wouldn’t care one way or another if I finished, as long as she was well satisfied. When you are off the menu and it doesn’t affect anything, the reasons for unlocking become more of a gift for you and not her. Gifts are given as the giver sees fit, and may not happen at all. That is basically how it is with us anyway. It’s not so much that she wants me locked up for long periods, she just doesn’t have a lot of incentive to unlock me.

I have heard of others really having issues with this when the kh really enjoys the cock of the cagee. A dilemma of wanting pleasure, but wanting to keep him submissive. Sounds like she is doing just fine without it lol, join the club!

gingers_sub and Guest 1101 like this.
  5. Doczilla421

Doczilla421 Long term member

Firefighter
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    3:15 PM
    Update day 122. Those keys that I havent seen since day 30 came out of hiding. My Wife brought them to me and said do the right thing. I said what do ya mean? She said the right thing to do is destroy them.
    I think the color ran from my face. She said she didnt want to have to worry about me getting them and using them anymore. She wanted me to take each key and grind the teeth off so they were smooth.
    Of course I said how will you ever take the cage off again? Her reply dont worry about it coming off. She told me that she might have a spare key or she might not.
    Well I did as she wished and ground the teeth off of all the keys now Im permanently locked, unless she saved at least one key. Im hoping she did.
    I think this was a trust test. I will find out in 5 days because I have a doctors appointment. I did ask her about that, her reply was to tell the doctor the truth that I masturbate and my wife dosent like it so she locked it up.
    If that happens Im going to be totally embarrassed and there is not a dam thing I can do about it.
    Anyone have any suggestions on what to tell the doctor if this happends?

6. Chaste J.

Local Time:
    Oh my, the thought of that gives me butterflies and makes my cock twitch! The very fact that you don't know is a different slant to "here are all the keys now destroy them". With regards to the doctors as I've said before I don't think you can shock them! Bet it makes them smile though. Hope you have a lady doctor as well, if your going to be embarrassed just as well do it properly!!!! Enjoy this part of your journey, your wife is definitely in the driving seat, hold on tight!

Curious40ish and Doczilla421 like this.
  7. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I’m not sure how many keys you get with your devices, but all of mine have only came with two...so if you ruin two chastity keys...those were it.

I will tell you that ruining the lock and opening it on an integrated lock is fairly easy. I learned when I was grinding out the edges of the small brass lock(otherwise it pokes her when snuggling). I was just about done and I grinded too far. The little circle shapes on top hold everything and when I grinded down too far the little thing fell apart.

Most cages leave this part exposed, hence why I was attempting to smooth it, so getting out is a dremel tool away. Might get some shavings on your junk though.

My current device doesn’t expose that portion so I think I would have to drill it out, which sounds all sorts of unsafe.

Doczilla421 and Chaste J. like this.
  8. Herlicker 1970

Herlicker 1970 Long term member

Property manager
    BARRIE Ontario Canada
    Local Time:
    My wife has tried to milk me several times and nothing, fingers, prostate vibrator, butt plugs, strap on 8”. Nothing. The strap on isn’t easy to accept and last time it had to come out cause it burned. I’ve taken it before no problem. Must have been to much to fast. Hope she try’s again I loved it when she fucked me like a bitch lol.
    The longest I’ve been locked is 4 weeks also the most recent, I had an orgasm on Tuesday that was incredible. After she asked why I looked disappointed I said I did I didn’t think I did, I told her it felt amazing.
    The long term lock up really turns me on I love my mind set and being a horny slave to my goddess. She loves her cock and enjoys sucking and fucking it and seeing me cum so it’s hard for her keeping me denied.
    We did order some numbing spray and condoms with numbing stuff in them. Haven’t tried them yet but looking forward to that. Today is only day 3 since my orgasm so I’m still not back to my submissive horny state, but hopefully soon.

9. Chaste J.

Local Time:
    Keep us up to date with the numbing cream and condoms! Always thought that sounds fun!

10. Doczilla421

Firefighter
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    I have 6 different cages thats why so many keys. They just happen to all be keyed the same except for 2 of them. I didnt really look at the keys closely to really notice the teeth on the keys to see if they were the same or what. I may have grounded up all of the ones that unlock the cage I have on. The cage Im locked in now dosent have any access to the lock other than the key hole. So I cant do what you did.
    Im hoping that she dosent decide to fill the lock with glue. She did threaten me with that a few weeks ago when I was pushing her buttons. I had better be more cautious now cause I never would have thought that she would make me grind those keys up.
    She could fill the key hole with glue or JB Weld while Im sleeping. Im a really sound sleeper nothing other than the roof caving in wakes me up. Who knows I might wake up tomorrow with it filled with glue.

11. Chaste J.

Local Time:
    Now that would be great! Go on admit it, I bet it makes your cock tingle just thinking about! Imagining Mrs Chaste do that to me makes me swell every time! The fact that she has threatened not to let me cum at all this year is exciting enough! I honestly don't know if she means it or not! 3 months and nothing yet, maybe she does!

Doczilla421 likes this.
  12. skD

skD HausCuck

Executive
    Oregon, USA
    Local Time:
    12:15 PM
    A pragmatic question...how do you keep everything shaved? Did you have laser treatment? That is my next step before my KH will have me in 24/7 lock down.

13. Herlicker 1970

Property manager
    BARRIE Ontario Canada
    Local Time:
    Will do in excited to try and not cum lol

Chaste J. likes this.
  14. Herlicker 1970

Property manager
    BARRIE Ontario Canada
    Local Time:
    I have my cage off every day for cleaning, it’s a HT3 so you really can’t keep it on forever lol. My goddess supervises and washers her property. I leave the ring on all week cause it’s such a pain getting it on but tonight I will remove it for shaving. Not sure how the guys locked with out removal do it, maybe nair hair remover lol.

Chaste J. likes this.
  15. Doczilla421

Firefighter
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Before the keys grinding party she would allow it off to shave. Now I shave around it the best I can.

16. Doczilla421

Firefighter
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Either she is really really fucking with me, or there are no keys. I had to go to my doctors appointment locked up. It's the most embarrassing thing I have ever had to do. She said she couldn't unlock me cause she forgot where she put the key.
    The whole way there, I was trying to figure out how to get out of my appointment or what to say when he found it.
    After I checked in, the nurse called me in and took my vitals. My blood pressure was elevated and heart rate was around 95, I wonder why.
    She took me to the exam room and asked me to change into a gown. She left and I quickly changed. After changing I guess that's when the " I don't give a Crap what they think attitude " hit me.
    When my doctor came in, he asked how I have been doing and I said good no complaints.
    I guess I should also tell everyone that I wear a diaper all the time due to bladder incontinence, my doctor already knows this and knows I wear adult diapers.
    This is when I just basically vomited out to my doctor that since my last visit I have been wearing a chastity device locked on my genitals. He said "A what device" like he misheard what I said. I repeated what I said. Then he asked why I was wearing it. Now mind ya he hasn't seen it yet because I'm still wearing my diaper over it.
    I proceeded to tell him that , with great embarrassment , that I habitually masturbated and needed to stop because it was affecting my marriage . He was looking at me but really didn't have any facial expressions that would indicate that he though it was disgusting. Then I explained to him that I would have removed it before coming but my wife has the keys and she was a bit ticked off with me right at this time and refused to unlock it before coming here. His reply was ok then let's remove your diaper so I can check your prostate. Proceeded to remove my diaper he did the rectal exam, said everything looked good there. He had me turn around and that's the first full SHOT he had of my cage. He didn't bat an eye, reached down by my groin and said turn my head and cough, normal.
    Then he asked me if The cage was comfortable because he said it didn't look it. I told him that most of the time I forget I have it on. He actually felt around it and said that everything looked healthy there so it wasn't doing any damage from what he could see.
    He asked if I ever took it off and I said I can't my wife has the key and she won't unlock it.
    I explained to him that she is the one in control of the cage not me. It's a deterrent to keep me from playing with myself and saving it for her. I told him I was fine with it. He said that's all I needed to hear. He told me to just keep it clean and it doesn't look like it's causing any damage.
    I tell ya what it felt like a mountain had been lifted from my back.
    I did ask him not to say anything about this he said no worries this isn't the weirdest thing I have seen, I have seen crazier things than this.
    We shook hands he left and I got dressed and left. No one even looked towards me as I leaving the building.
    What a day. Clean bill of health and now my doctor knows about my chastity . I think that's a good thing now. Thanks baby for not unlocking me. I love you

17. Chaste J.

Local Time:
    Well thats over with at least. And I wonder if he actually fell about laughing when you shut the door behind you! That's the other upside of chastity, not only does it provide pleasure for our other halves, it helps to give our medical practitioners a bit of a smile, after all it can't be much fun having to stick fingers up blokes bums to check their prostate day after day! Glad it went well.

Curious40ish and Doczilla421 like this.
  18. Doczilla421

Firefighter
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Well now I have been locked up for 145 days. My wife at around day 140 has started handcuffing me and chaining me to the wall and cleaning my cage. She wont let me clean it anymore. I guess she didnt like it when I said I could just leave it off next time I cleaned it and that she couldn't keep me from doing it.
    Last week she had me order a lily cage from RED Chili and said this would be my PERMANENT one because it didn't have to come off to clean it.
    She is definitely looking to making this permanent which is ok, IF that's what she wants. I hope that I can handle being locked up PERMANENTLY
    Is there anyone out there who is in permanent chastity. What is it like?

19. Doczilla421

Firefighter
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    171 days she has given me 2 orgasms . This is only the beginning. She has told me this is permanent and that she really enjoys her new position and authority.
    She only removes it now just to clean it and then it goes right back on. I cant stop her cause she locks me down to the bed on cleaning days so I cant keep her from locking it back up. If I want it cleaned I have to let her lock me down to THE bed.
    Im getting use to it, its not too bad. I just miss playing with it.
    We are still waiting for the custom steel cage. Then she wont have to unlock me to clean it. Then I can clean it when I shower.
    New life happy wife!!!!

20. Chaste J.

Local Time:
    Yes, but being tied to the bed is always fun.

Doczilla421 likes this.
  21. Doczilla421

Firefighter
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    My wife Julie has taken it to a new level. She likes to mess with me. So she decided to use my money and buy a biometric safe. She placed it in my man cave, where I have to look at it knowing the keys to my cage are locked in there. What a mind f#$k. Gotta love her and her thinking process. Now she dosent have to worry about me finding the keys and escaping my cage, cause they are right in front of me and I cant get to them.

22. Chaste J.

Local Time:
    That is so wonderfully wicked! What a lucky chap you are!

Doczilla421 and Rectrix like this.
  23. Joroincharge

England
    Local Time:
    :strong::strong::strong:

Doczilla421 likes this.
  24. Joroincharge

England
    Local Time:
  25. thekeyholderwife

thekeyholderwife Active member

Paralegal
    Local Time:
    It’s refreshing
    @the glove, you are the first guy that I have seen on here who is a true representation of my husband. He doesn’t want it or like it nor is he very submissive in nature. But...he does it because 1. I told his that if he ever did propose that my “yes” was conditional on him submitting to it, and 2. Because it makes me happy and fulfills my desires.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice