My New Life in Submission

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by forevermore, Oct 7, 2008.

Random Thread
  1. xcitex2

xcitex2 Back from the past!

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    3:18 AM
    hey pt no nead to appologize to us any way. Mistress might have some making up for you to do. :sex020:

Anyway thanks for checking back in and keep us posted on your progress. I won't pretend to know what it is like to have a partner who is not supportive but I have an ex who was of pretty much everything so I can relate!

2. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:18 AM
    We all understand how stressful it can get sometimes, especially over long distances.

No need to apologise, we're just glad to have you back and blogging! :xmas-tree-070:

3. forevermore

forevermore Long term member

Local Time:
    Little Pet Returns

OK, so little pet has returned. The funny thing is that, like before my first appearance, I lurked around for a little bit before jumping in.

So it has been 2 months since I last posted here and much had gone on, not the least of which were the tragic events in PA with pet and Mistress Michelle. I am so glad that they are home again and both are working hard on pet's full recovery. I wish them both well.

During my lurking period, I had the opportunity to read alot on this wonderful site. Thanks MW and all your new moderators. I wanted to mention one member specifically Mikecb who I had the opprotunity to read his stories. Very Good Mike. That lead me to read his journal which I can totally identify with. Having a growing desire in chastity, but also having an unwilling wife. Enter Mistress Michelle who has been gracious enough to give me an outlet. Over the last few weeks, I have been able to talk with MM and her pet. And while I know it has been helpful for them, it has also been very theraputic for me.

Well, I hope to resume posting going forward as I try to rediscover some of my submissive ways. Take Care all.

4. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    4:18 AM
    Aww, shucks. *blush* Well, I'm glad my experiences have connected with you a bit. It's always nice to know you're not the only one in a given situation, so it's also nice for ME to hear from YOU about it.

Best of luck!
    mikecb

5. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:18 AM
    Great to see you back again little pet... :character0093:

It's good to know you keep up with us, even if you are back in lurkville.

6. forevermore

Local Time:
    Future Attitude Adjustment.....

Ok, so I finally did resurface, sort of, but as most of you know I am in more of a fantasy life of submission than a real one. Truth be told, the only outlet I have is through this website and via Mistress Michelle. So while Mistress Michelle and pet are navigating the path to recovery, I am more or less left to create my own submissive environment. But having said that I am happy to report that I am coming back around to getting into a rhythm; I am locking myself for periods of a week at a time, and I am able to talk with Mistress and pet a few times a week. Additionally, I am planning an attitude adjustment visit to Mistress Michelles place in 2 weeks. I am eagerly and nervously looking forward to that visit. I am eager in the sense that it will be a boot camp of sorts to drive me more back to a submissive attitude which I crave. I am nervous in the sense that I will fall into the Be Careful What you Ask For trap. We have talked quite a bit and while I have a few limits that we have agreed to, there will be no mercy given other than those limits. I asked for it that way and MM has agreed to go that way. As with the party in November, I hope to return a detailed description of this time under the hand of MM.

7. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    Woo hoo! Sounds wonderful. I certainly know how you feel. My wife is not into D/s or BDSM, though she tolerates my interest. My last "Spa Day" with a Pro Domme was last July. I need to find a way to make my spa days more frequent. My wife goes to the spa every month. Why shouldn't I?!? ;-p

Best of luck and enjoy!
    mikecb

8. forevermore

Local Time:
    Well I just got home from a several day trip and I am starting to get my mind around my upcoming visit to Mistress Michelle. I was able to chat with her while out on my trip and she is really looking forward to the encounter.

While I look ahead to my visit, it is interesting that my thoughts are somewhat thinking of tom and his visit today with MM. I hope he posts a recap soon and maybe it will give me some insight to how my visit will go.

While at this point, only slightly nervous, I do find myself thinking back on all the things I have shared with MM. I am thinking that there are some things that I wished I had kept to myself. Would she really do this or that, I wonder? Well I will be there 3 days, totaly at her disopal. A lot can or could happen over that time frame......

9. forevermore

Local Time:
    Upcoming Event

So here I am a little more than a week before my 'Attitude Adjustment' visit with Mistress Michelle. I know that Tom/ginger visited with MM yesterday, but mum seems to be the word on the visit. Additionally, mum seems to be the word on details of my upcoming visit. I now know that tom, susie Q, and pet all know of some of the things that await me, but all have been instructed to remain silent. There might be others in the know like cks, but all are being good and obeying MM request to withhold details. So this all gives me a small pit in my stomach as I ponder what lies ahead.

A little background might be in order for all so you know how we or I got to this point. I met MM online last summer and over the course of that time we chatted quite a bit and got to know each other fairly well. I was then honored with an invitation to MM's Novemeber party which I gladly attended. Since I was on a business trip, I missed the first day of the party, but did get there for the last day and a half. It was quite an experience, but I think there was some unfinished business. We remained somewhat chatty until Thanksgiving when family schedules and the like took center stage and thus we were not able to communicate nearly as much. Then the dreaded events of December occured which dramatically changed the lives of MM and her pet. Once they got back home, I initiated contact and I have been able to get caught up with both MM and pet and communicate with them each week.

In early January I took a business trip for 4 days to Mexico. A grand time was had....maybe too grand of a time. On the last day there, I ended partaking of too much alcohol and then commensed to 'act the fool'. Only by good fortunes, luck, and the help of a fellow employee, I survived the night without ending up in the hosptial or a Mexican jail. However, it was close on both accounts. After getting back I started to realize how stpuid I was and how lucky I was to have gotten out of that situation without and drastic trouble, issues, or consequences. At some point, my fantasy mind started to work, much like Mikecb's in some of his stories, and I keep dreaming of different things that my Mistress should do in response to my actions. I keep thinking about writing up 'A Punishment Decree' that my Mistress might impose and I later committed it to paper. Then one day while chatting with MM, I shared my business trip story with her. I later told her I had written 'A Punishment Decree'. She told me to send it to her, which I did. She then replied, that it sounded perfect and that she would be glad to administer it and wanted to know when I was coming to GET IT. One thing lead to another, and the time was scheduled. Since that time, I have shared many other deep, dark secrets and fantasy's with her, and as a result, my visit is extended and will cover 3 days. What will actually happen during my visit is a mystery, but based on a few recent postings, I am starting to get nervous about what that might be, but as this website and others have said, "Be Careful What you Wish For......"

10. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    Hummmmm......My little pet hasent been lurking around looking for someone to tell him what hes in for has he???? Dont you worry My little pet, only 7 more days and you'll find out for yourself!! I for One, CANT WAIT!!!

Mistress Michelle :sex020:

11. susie q

susie q Dear friend of the Mistress Michelle clan

Local Time:
    I hope you like doungen was alot of work but anything for Mistress Michelle :smilies_xxx02:

12. susie q

Local Time:
    I know what your in for omg better you than me iiiiiiiieeeeee:happy0011:

13. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    Susie, you know you're not suppose to say anything!!! ;-)

14. forevermore

Local Time:
    Mistress, for the record, I have not been asking anyone, but I have been reading......

:confused0068:

15. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Stop worrying little pet.......
    you will survive your punishment, one way or another. your mind is working overtime, sometimes that can be a good thing, others....not so good LMAO
    I Myself am SOOOOOO excited and extremly anxious to get on with this....its all causing Me to have wet dreams!!

Mistress Michelle :sex020::sex020::sex020::sex020::sex020::sex020:

16. forevermore

Local Time:
    Wet Dreams.....What a way to be sent to bed.....

17. Miss D

Miss D Expert In Femming

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:18 AM
    A nervous subby and an anxious Domme.. Quite a volatile situation is brewing!

:happy0192:

18. disciplinedpet

disciplinedpet Active member

Local Time:
    wet dreams!

Thank you My Mistress for posting that it is you that is causing the wet spot on the bed! I was afraid it was me ! Due to all that i've been thru , i figured that all the drugs was causing me to have Bladder control problems ( wetting the bed !! hell at my age ya never know !) whew , i figured you were out buying me some DEPENDS ! i prefer my panties over the DEPENDS ! Thank you my Mistress for helping me figure out who was causing the wet spot !

19. tomf_22033

VA USA
    Local Time:
    You are too funny!!!!! Thanks for the laugh today, I really needed it. Seems I couldn't sleep too well in my new sleeping attire.

20. forevermore

Local Time:
    Starting to get anxious

So the weekend has arrived and when it ends I will have my bag packed (it will be a small one because I won't really need much) and I will be ready to go North to Mistress Michelle's compound. Up until now, I have not given much thought to the trip, but now I am getting a little anxious.

I chatted with Mistress for just a few minutes last night, and she said a couple of things in a way that gave me cause for concern. I also know that MM is a master at causing ones mind to work against them As a result I am left in that quandry of wondering, Is she messing with me and my mind, or is she telling the truth. The other thing that raises my level of nervousness, is that it has gotten very quiet around here relative to the visit. I know some of MM's other subs know some details, but they are not sharing; not even a mention. Come on, can't you help a brother out?

Mistress, I will be there soon, and despite being nervous and anxious I am looking forward to it.....I think. Your obvious excitement is very motivating to me. Lets just press the fast forward button and get started; then I can stop worrying about it and just deal with whatever is thrown my way.

21. tomf_22033

VA USA
    Local Time:
    Sure send me a private message and I'll painfully give you all of the gory details! ;-)

ARE YOU INSANE??

sorry, but I may not be the smartest cookie, but I'm not stupid. So if I know something I'm not saying. And if I don't I'm not saying that either. In any case, I'm really looking forward to your detailed account

22. susie q

Local Time:
    Ahhh lil pet my lips are sealed i just got my nips pierced and am in enough pain im not adding to it my lips are sealed.But have a wonderful time and enjoy yourself as i know MM will. lol :bad-girl-0009:

23. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Hummmmmm......seems all My girls and boys are being good and keeping thier mouthes shut!! Its a good thing, we wouldnt want you all to be in for what little pet is, now would we??

Mistress Michelle :sex020:

24. forevermore

Local Time:
    Yes Mistress, sadly for me, they are all behaving and keeping their lips sealed!

25. tomf_22033

VA USA
    Local Time:
    If things were reversed would you spill the beans?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice