My New Life in Submission

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by forevermore, Oct 7, 2008.

Random Thread
  1. susie q

susie q Dear friend of the Mistress Michelle clan

Local Time:
    5:27 PM
    Then blood when MM gets a hold of you lol:chores016:

2. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    Sorry, I gave enough this week for a LONG LONG TIME

3. forevermore

forevermore Long term member

Local Time:
    4:27 PM
    Of course not, but you can't blame someone for trying....

4. disciplinedpet

disciplinedpet Active member

Local Time:
    sorry !

well little pet, sorry but i can't & really could not say anything. Being as she is my Wife & Mistress; that would be like giving her bullets for the GUN! Brother i really can't help due to My situation( wheel chair) most of the day, but there was a lot if "activity" in Her "Dungeon area " like hammering & testing of "Hooks" !! i do know that the shower area is 'cleaned up' down stairs & that the water works!! You should think b/4 you send a letter of what you wish for ! Then follow it up doubting that she would be able to "honor" your request ! Just my opinion " do not challenge ANY woman" when it comes to dishing out punishment! well just a little note , saying that the "light will be on" till your blindfold is placed on you. get a good look around b/4 youu arrive. all i can say! later, disciplinedpet

5. susie q

Local Time:
    :fighting0003: lol with pet iiieeee

6. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    My little pet is laying low this weekend.....he must be contimplating his upcoming fate LMAO
    Come on out of hiding little pet.....come on, Mistress has a treat for you!!!!!

Mistress Michelle :sex020:

7. forevermore

Local Time:
    Well pet, I definetly would not want you to load the GUN and give it to Mistress. That would just not be right.

You are probably right and maybe I SHOULD be careful what I wish for, but the cat is out of the proverbial bag now and it would be dishonerable to retract my statements. Besides, I want to see how far apart the line between fantasy and reality really is. I am thinking I will find that out soon.

Looking forward to getting there and I hope we have some time to visit before the mayhem commences. I do understand your situation of being confined to your wheel chair, but I was thinking, if it sounds like it is not going good down in the basement (for me that is), then maybe you can yell out at the top of your lungs, "Mistress, I have fallen and I can't get up." Then Mistress would have to come to your aid.....right!

See you soon. lp

8. forevermore

Local Time:
    Only partially correct Mistress; and to use an appropriate description for this site, I was technically hand-cuffed this morning and could not get online. LOL. Translated, we had storms and the interent connection was down.

See you soon........

little pet

9. disciplinedpet

disciplinedpet Active member

Local Time:
    Help !!

hey sounds like a very good idea. Do you kow CPR ?? cause if she is down there & i yell "Mistress i've fallen " , i hope that you are not tied up or shackled !! she will faint or break something trying to get up to me. So i will have to remember to NOT yell that! But, there may be time for us to visit b/4 your Hell will start! Depends on when you arrive. Be careful on yuor trip here, later Disciplinedpet:anim_37:

10. susie q

Local Time:
    Oh my lil pet thats a bad plan even if big pet did that and it would freak her out as d pet knows god help you when she comes back down knowing she was tricked :smilies_xxx22:

11. forevermore

Local Time:
    Well Susie, that actually makes sense and given what is about to occur, I guess I do not need to add any fuel to the fire.

12. forevermore

Local Time:
    Actually yes I do, but I was thinking someone might be needing to do that on me.

13. tomf_22033

VA USA
    Local Time:
    little pet, can you say frying pan and fire. :mad0235:

I might not be the smartest guy in the world, but I do know to keep my mouth shut and to be careful of what I ask for as sometimes you get what you ask for. Likewise, I also know NEVER EVER EVER NEVER challenge a woman. I don't care how old, young, big, small, etc a woman is, NEVER challenge a woman. He'll I'd rather get in a ring with Mike Tyson than piss off a woman. Tyson might bite off my ear, but that sure beats what an angry woman can do. And a Domme whose been challenged is not a good thing. I don't know, but to me, I don't have anything to prove. Maybe I'm just a chicken, but I think I've returned to enjoying the sensual side of BDSM much more than trying to find my limits. But to each his/her own. As they say, you've made your coffin - I mean bed (or was that bed of nails?) - and now you have to lay in it.

14. forevermore

Local Time:
    Hmmm...tom...If your scared, say scared!

15. forevermore

Local Time:
    Tempting Fate....

11 hours ago I left my home to start my journey North, a journey that started some time ago. Many things have happened to get me to this point. It has been a long winding road with many twists and turns and it only seems fitting, that this final step towards my unknown fate, is turning out to be a drive to remember.

What should have been a simple but long 8 hour drive has turned into an oddessy. Maybe not a Space Oddessy, but just the start of my oddesy. Keeping in mind, snow in Georgia is a rarity, by the time I left, it had been snowing steady and hard for 6 hours, road conditions were on the decline, but the lure of Mistress Michelle was calling. It was time to depart. The first 30 miles took twice as long as normal, with cars strew all about the roadway, I proceed. Then the temperature rose to 33 and I thought, 'good, I am finally out of the worst of it. The rest of the way towards Atlanta was unenventul. After a 90 minute stop with a client, I proceeded out again. It is just prior 6 pm and I actually still have hope that I can get to Mistress's house tonight.

The next 20 - 30 minutes went smooth, but then everything came crashing down. Traffic stops. For the next 3 hours, I went maybe 10 miles. Mentally I was starting to go stir crazy. All I could think about was how similiar this drive was becoming to what I think I am about to endure at the hands of MM. Severe ups and downs, thinking things are good, and then all of the sudden hitting the bottom and then slowly recovering. Finally I got off at an exit to take a break and get something to eat. Mentally I needed to refuel.

With the car refueled, my stomach refueled, and my mind refueled I headed back to the road. Amazingly, the road had cleared up and the snow had pretty much stopped, and the temperature was rising. At this point, Mistress knew I would not make it tonight. I think she was dissapointed and a little irratated (more at the situation than me). My goal had now gone from getting there to 2 hours short, to 4 hours short of her place, but I was back on the road. Finally I am traveling almost a normal speed. Ahhhh, that felt good. I had recovered. But again, that was short lived.

Now, it is getting late and I have set a new goal of 5 hours short of MM place. All is going well, when all of the sudden, it starts snowing like I am at the North Pole again. Within in minutes, the roads deteriorate, and the drive suddenly turns stressful and slows again. Just when I thought all was well, the bottom dropped out. I again think about my upcoming fate....

I finally decide to pull off 45 minutes short of my latest goal, only to find there is no room at the in. I am being tested. I calmly receive that news; call ahead a find a room in the city of my last goal. Snowing hard, temperature now back at freezing, I return to the roads, tempting fate.....

Mistress I will make it there sooner or later. I know you know this already, but I am very frustrated by this, but I know it just gives me more time to THINK. See you soon.......

little pet

16. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    Irritated???? you could say that!! First of all, you knew the weather was going to be bad, and you shouldnt have spent so much time in Atlanta, I am sure given your trip in the snow that the client would have understood your situation! Now you are stuck, when you could have been here all snuggled on the floor chained to My bedpost!
    The weather here is bad but clearing out this morning they say, so hit the road little pet.....times a wasting!!!

Mistress Michelle :sex020:

17. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    Ugh! Be safe! I know how bad you southern drivers are in the snow! ;-p *ducks*

18. forevermore

Local Time:
    Up and around; NEWS FLASH, everything is frozen. The interstate is frozen and gridlocked going North. So, I am not sure when I will get underway, nor how long it will take. What I do know is that as time passes and little pet is not there, Mistress will stew; this will likely translate into a much more 'aggressive' greeting when I get there. Oooooooo Noooooo

Mistress, I am coming to you, but know that I am in survival mode now. Keeping safe is my priority.

little pet

19. madamsboy

madamsboy Looking for a special female

Local Time:
    Driving in snow is no big deal if EVERYONE uses common sense, the problem is few do. I wouldn't be so thrilled about it getting above freezing as then you end up with ice covered water which is much more dangerous than snow.
    If you have fog lights I suggest using them in place of headlights as headlights reflect off the snow into your eyes.
    Of course I live in chicago and I am used to the snow driving. a few years back I drove from here to lake geneva (75 miles or so, typically a 1.5-2hr drive) one saturday night in the blowing snow, basically white out conditions. Top speed I was able to achieve was a whopping 45 on the interstate.

20. tomf_22033

VA USA
    Local Time:
    I fully agree and it's worse with fools who think that just because they have 4WD they can drive faster. I have a 4WD truck and drive it like it's a small car on ice. The reason is that if I get into a skid and lose control, it's going to get ugly real fast, so I don't take chances. I just wish that everyone else would do likewise, and while like you said you might be doing 45mph it beats being stuck in a ditch, or worse, in a bad accident because someone got going but couldn't stop WHEN they hit a slick spot.

Anyway, I just hope little pet makes it safely, and I really hope that he survives his ordeal. I mean first, taunting Mistress, then not leaving when she said, then being very late because of that. Yikes. I know she has a kind heart and is a wonderful woman, but something tells me that even she must be very annoyed by now. Oh well, I guess well all find out what the limits are and what the punishments are. His comments a few things back about me being scared. I don't think scared is the right word, more like not wanting to go some places (like this). So if that's scared, then yep, call me chicken. But I prefer to think of it as more like being wiser and less in need of having things to prove.

21. cks

cks Banned

Local Time:
    what a bunch of Sourthern birds <giggles>. snow shmoo not a big deal for U/us Yankee's W/who drive it every year. now if there was no gravity that would be a challenge to drive with.

best wishes little pet!

22. forevermore

Local Time:
    LOL...So if that is the case, explain how this Southerner made it unscathed, and the several hundred cars and trucks that were spun off the road all had Ohio license plates?

23. forevermore

Local Time:
    Recovery

So I am finally back home and recovering both mentally and physically from my trip. Over the next few days I will post some details from my perspective on my visit with Mistress Michelle. I will post both here in this thread and on her thread Mistress Michelle's Adventure. As I mentioned in my first post under MM thread, I am going to post my thoughts and recollections without first reading what is already there. I just want to ensure that what I put up is not biased by what anyone else has already posted.

So my visit was just shy of three full days with Mistress. It had many ups and downs, which I understand Mistress has chronicled. the visit had many things that I had shared with her, and many things that were a surprise. All in all, it was a fantastic experience. The worst part of a visit like that is that it ends and you then struggle with going back to 'real life'. Your mind is full of what happened, but the closer you get to home, the reality of going back to work clouds the mind. It is somewhat of a struggle and a distraction; a good distraction, but a distraction nonetheless. Additionally, my ass is trying to recover as well; she did a Professional job there. I think she has pictures posted on her profile.

Over the next few days I will go through what I remember about my visit and I will also comment on my thoughts and my personal discovery on the 'fantasy vs reality' battle. I had many fantasy themes that, at least for me, are no longer fantasy, but reality.

Let me close by saying that I am extremely thankful for all the things Mistress Michelle did in preparation for my visit and while I was there. I am also eternally greatful to pet for allowing their home to be open to me for 3 days. I would also encourage all of you to read my post in her thread from last night speaking on commitment. I challenge each of you out there to read that commitment thread and then take a self assement on your own relationship and reevaluate your commitment level with your significant other.

24. forevermore

Local Time:
    First Update....

Update 1, Reporting In has just been posted under Mistress Michelle Adventure. Enjoy!

25. tomf_22033

VA USA
    Local Time:
    I'm so glad you made it home safely and in one piece. Be it with some bruised pieces. I hope that you're not emotionally damaged and we'll get the chance to meet at some point. Hopefully once I get this paper, studying for my exams, and my exams, we'll get to meet.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice