My New Life in Submission

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by forevermore, Oct 7, 2008.

Random Thread
  1. forevermore

forevermore Long term member

Local Time:
    5:54 PM
    I sat around my room most of the afternoon working on my computer and I was signed on to yahoo in case Mistress came in before I went to dinner. I was not disappointed; about 30 minutes before I had to go to eat, Mistress popped up. We chatted briefly and it was then I told her of my surprise. I told her that I had my CB-Cage on with 2 sets of points. She was very excited and said something to the effect “This is just perfect.” She then told me I would leave them on till further notice. We chatted for a bit before I gave her the ‘rest of the story.’ I told her that the points that I had installed were the Medium and the Large!!!!! OUCH!!!!!!!!!!! She said she had assumed I had the Medium and Small and I suspected that to be the case. Then she was REALLY excited about that. What is interesting is that I have tried the large ones before, but normally can only leave them on for minutes. But I had the medium on first closest to the body and then the large next to them. I think the Medium points actually helped take some of the pressure off from the large. When I had NO EXCITEMENT down there, it was OK, but as we chatted, IT started to come to life. It did not take much and I was hurting. Mistress started saying some VERY suggestive things and the blood started to flow and at one point I had to shut my eyes so I could not see what she typed. I entered one complete response with my eyes closed (and I did not have any misspellings). I quickly got things back under control and I was OK. I then had to head out for dinner and I told her when I would be back and we parted until later in the evening.

After dinner, I returned to my room, got undressed, got out the webcam and the nipple clamps, because I knew that was coming. I really did not know what she had planned, but assumed those would be a part of it. From speaking with her over the last few days, I did know that she had a plan, I just did not know what it was. Situated on the bed, I signed on to Yahoo and waited for Mistress to appear. Within a few minutes, her smiling face appeared. The first request was to turn the camera on, which I did. It took me a few tries to adjust it so she could see ok; mine is not attached to the computer so it is a challenge sometimes. Then, I got the dreaded, “Where are the nipple clamps?” After wishing she had not asked, I admitted they were right beside me. Of course I was to put them on. And yes RACHEL…..I WASHED MY HANDS FIRST. Thank you for the heads up. I put them on and I thought I was going to puke. As most of you regular readers know, nipple play is NOT my favorite thing, and the clamps really hurt and were taking my breath away. I think part of it was also due to the fact that we have not played in a while, so they were really out of practice. Mistress could tell that I was struggling and asked if I was OK. Initially I deflected the question because I did not want to disappoint, but the camera did not lie and she persisted. So I told her she would not like my reply, but the clamps hurt like heck. Actually I think a few bad words were mixed in my response. After several minutes, the overwhelming pain started to subside into just a dull manageable pain. Now it was time for the fun to start…..

I do not actually recall the transition of how we got to the next step, but I don’t think that matters too much. But she wanted me to turn over and get on my knees, stack the pillows up, put my hands on the head board and then hump the pillows like they were REAL!! “Oh, and I want to see your ass while you do it!” So I turned over, situated the computer and the camera so that they were on a chair next to the bed. Then I stacked the pillows up and straddled them. I turned back to see what the camera was pointing at and adjusted it accordingly. Then I could hear that famous line from one of the Monty Python movies, “Mount thy good lady.” Translated, start humping those pillows. So I straddled the pillows again and started humping, slowly at first. Now keep in mind, I am still in my CB Cage, with both the MED and LARGE points installed. She wanted me to go at it like it was real. In the first few seconds of my activity, one of the nipple clamps popped off which hurt, but I continued on. I continued for several minutes (which is already not realistic….LOL), adjusting my angle of attack trying to find some way to stimulate myself. I found one method where I could drag myself backwards parallel to the bed and it would rub my balls along the pillow. This sort of felt good, so I continued with that method. At one point, I started really thrusting very quickly, so much so that when I looked at my camera, it had frozen up or could not keep up, so I slowed back down and it started working. When I sped up again, it stopped, so I slowed again so Mistress could enjoy. However, I learned later when we chatted, that she could see just fine!!! Somewhere during one of my ‘flurries’, I ripped the other nipple clamp off. Again it hurt like hell, but I kept pace. Finally she tells me to stop. I am sweating profusely and breathing hard. I think Mistress was laughing pretty hard herself.

She then asks me what would make that better. Well, I joke that having her head on the pillow would be nice because then I know I could lie beside her. While she liked my response, it was pure fantasy, so I then told her that having my cage off would be better. So she tells me to take it off. I QUICKLY comply!!! She then tells me to stroke her cock, which I gladly do. It goes to HARD really fast, which is GOOD and BAD. Good because it feels good and bad because the points are still on. I removed the cage but left the ring, the locking pin and the 2 points on. So the touching of the penis is good, the points are like a HOT knife cutting into butter. Mistress then has me get a vibrating cock ring and put it just behind the head of her cock. I do as requested. She then tells me to turn it on. I do and it feels interesting, but is not really doing much. Her cock is partially hard and the vibrating ring is doing a little, but not much. But then, Mistress tells me to get back up on the pillows and hump them….LIKE THEY ARE REAL. So, I move back into place. I am definitely more aroused this time compared to the first time. I adjust the pillows, and slide her cock between two pillows. As soon as the tip got between the pillows, that slight pressure from the top and bottom and the vibrating ring sent immediate pleasurable throughout my body. Her cock went totally hard very fast. I thrust my hips into the pillow and then back out, but was then stopped by the searing pain at the BASE of the cock from the points digging in. I was also trying NOT to touch anything because I was afraid I might come and I had not been given permission to come. I paused for a moment or two and then resumed my thrusting. I would thrust for a few cycles and then stop because I did not want to come. Once stopped, the excruciating pain would shoot through my groin. I repeated this a few times until I was paralyzed from the P & P (Pain and Pleasure). I look over at the computer and Mistress is telling me to FUCK the pillows, but at this point I am about to cry form the pain of the points and I am squeezing all the muscles I have trying to keep form coming. I had sat back upright on my knees holding my position, unable and unwilling to move. Mistress is telling to get with it, but I cannot even respond to her. Then all of the sudden, I feel the urge to come. So I put my hand down and catch an EXTREMELY large load of come. I might have been the most I have ever come at one time. Ashamed, I grab the camera with my free hand and point it to my hand. Without missing a beat, Mistress commands me to lick it up. I go down to my hand and start to lick it up and almost gag because there is so much. It took two tried to get most of it. I would hate to think how I would have done if I had to take that type of load directly in my mouth; I mean I gagged feeding it to myself.

I spend a little time trying to recover and holding my breath because I am not sure how Mistress will respond to the fact that I came. She was not mad. She wanted me to come, but she wanted me to come in the pillows so I would have to sleep in it and she wanted the nipple clamps on, but I wildly ripped them off earlier. However, the extra set of points that was added was a bonus that offset the other. All in all, it was quite an experience. I was very sweaty and short of breath following and sadly I had climaxed while humping a pillow. But on a good note, I was allowed to come and that felt good. Mistress and I then chatted for while before she went off to bed. What a night….thank you Mistress.

2. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:54 PM
    Awwww... isn't it funny how I read all that and think "that's so romantic".

My mind has become perverted to the nth degree.

Thank you for sharing little pet.

3. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    6:54 PM
    Happy to be of help lp.

Until i read the rest of your post. You see it is 4:30AM i had just gotten up to relieve the pressure of my POI's from having dreams of Mistress. Then i went back to bed and when i hugged my teddy it brought sweet thoughts of MM back to my sissy head. i swelled and the points bit again so i decided i would just get up do some reading and things would be just fine. After reading your story things are not so fine as the POI's are biting me yet again.

Thanks for sharing or maybe not.

MM's sweetpea
    rachel

4. forevermore

Local Time:
    Oh where oh Where did my journal go?

Oh where has this journal gone? I started sneezing as soon as I started typing because of the dust I stirred up. But I think this one is mine, but if not, sorry to whomevers I am defacing.

Well despite my apparent absence, I have just been keeping a very low profile. There are many reasons for this, but we wont go into that. Like most around, my desires and real life are constantly in conflict with each other. I have been connected to Mistress the whole time, although not quite at the level either of us would prefer. However, I am on a trip out of town, and we have been able to connect today.

The afternoon started with an online chat. It was so nice to get some quality time with Mistress Michelle. I so miss that. I just got a new computer with a built in webcam. I know, they all have that now, but what makes that good is that I am able to easily turn it on while chatting, whereas my old computer, I had to hook up a very bulky and inconvenient camera, so as such, we did not use it that much; but now we can use it every time. So we chatted and I was instructed to put on my bra and panties with garters. Then later when I went to eat, I was to leave those on. This may sound a little funny, but anytime I put a bra on, I find myself for a short period of time dreaming and wondering what it would be like to really have breasts. I find the womans body so beautiful and when I wear a bra, I guess I have a short bit of jealousy because I dont have one of those beautiful bodies. Anyway, back to the story. Mistress also had me spend a short session with the nipple pins on. As most know, I am NOT a fan of that type of play, but as Mistress says, it makes her smile, so that is what is important. At first it was not overly bad, but then all of the sudden, my breath was taken away and they just started hurting.BAD. This went on for several minutes, and then suddenly, the right clip slipped off and the BIG PAIN was gone. So what had happened is that the right one just started, every so slowly, to slip off, which is why I started to hurt so bad. It was moving so slowly, I could not even tell it was moving; I just knew that it hurt. Once the one came off, I sat for a few minutes with one on and then I was allowed to remove that one.

I later went to dinner with my bra on. Luckily, where I am at, it is cold, so I had several layers on, so I know it was not really noticeable except to me. The only funny thing is that while I waited in line to eat, I was talking to my work partner and I kept crossing my arms in front of me. But this would pull my shirt closer to my body, just below the breast area. So as soon as my arms would come to rest, I would realize it and I would quickly unfold them. Out of habit, I did that about three times. Otherwise, it was a non-event.

After dinner, I came back to my room and later Mistress came back and we spent quite awhile together. She asked me to get the toys out and we went over what I had. First, she had me put on this larger ring gag. So we chatted for a while as I wore that gag. It is one of those that makes you drool.A LOT, which amused Mistress to no end. Later Mistress had me put on this head harness/ball gag and that was on at least an hour. You dont drool with that one, but let me just say that it is a good thing I am typing this, because my jaw still hurts, so I am not sure I would talk correctly.

PERSONAL NEWS BREAK: I am watching the Olympics and the Canadian skater whose mom died just a couple days ago just skated. What a touching moment. She did a great job!!! The TV did a great job too, and they were just silent the whole time as she skated. Afterwards, she just broke down in tears as she received a standing ovation. The whole scene was very touching; well until she came off the ice, and all the cameras where all jockeying for position as she embraced her coach and cried on her shoulder. I was thinking, just reach out and shove them away. Let the girl have a private moment for heaven sakes!!!! I hope everyone got a chance to see that.

Near the end of our time together, just to make things interesting, Mistress had me get my nipple pins and attach them back on and then had me attach the chain to the nose ring of the head gear. This was OK, until she said, Does it hurt when you shake your head? LMAO, why yes it does Mistress. That answer, of course, created a new game or entertainment for Mistress. Look up at the ceiling; OUCH, that hurt, cause the chain aint that long. Look Right; now Left! Back to the right, then left again. Each time, that move would pull on one of the nipples as the chain went tight. Then she had me do one more time UP. I looked up, really pulling on the clips. Man did that hurt. After that she let me take them off, and then I also took off the head harness. That was about an hour ago, and my jaw, still does not feel normal.

Tonight.jpg
    Well, I am off for now, to dream of Mistress. I will be sleeping blindfolded and chained to my bed, with a cup at the side of the bed in case I have any needs during the night. The cup will be empty in the morning, if you know what I mean!!!!

Good Night Mistress.

5. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    little pet.....update this with your day of fun we had today!!!

6. forevermore

Local Time:
    Slave Week - Day 1

As you all can see from Mistresss post (and a few lucky soles got to witness), Mistress and I had a ton of fun today. It is late and there is a lot to cover, so I will minimize the background, but suffice it to say that we are having SLAVE WEEK. The idea was spurred by a member who posted on this site and it got my mind to thinking, which is never good. Then, a golden opportunity presented itself at home, whereby allowing us to do this. So, I started the idea and teased Mistress about it for a few days; telling her I had a surprise for her. From experience, I knew, I would only need to get the ball rolling and after that, I would pay a dear price for merely suggesting this. If the first day is any indication, I was correct, and I fear it will only get worse at the week progresses.

So my surprise to Mistress today was that I would setup the webcam and then self bondage myself to the footboard of my bed. I would then turn over the situation to Mistress and from then on, it was up to her how long I would be there. My position was kneeling with my ankles locked together and to the footboard and then my collar was put on and locked to the foot board. Since I was alone, and needed my hands so they would remain free. I ended up sending Mistress an email late last night outlining what I had planned for the morning. In there, I told her I would hold my hands and arms outstretched in front of me since they were not able to be locked down. And then if I let them down, I would have a leather belt handy, so I could give myself 3 lashes on each palm if she commanded me so. I also told her I would have a cup handy, so I could take care of any personal needs should that arise.

We got a little bit of a late start, which turned out to be a blessing for me. She instructed me to get a few other items before we started. Then she told me that susie, rachel, and her pet would also be watching from their computers. This was because Mistress had to go into town for some errands and she wanted to make sure I was being watched. This news made me nauseated. I had a pit in my stomach. Now on top of everything, we were going to add public humiliation. That was NOT in my script. As Mistress knows, I am a very private person, so this was not making me very excited. The time was NOW to get started, so I invited all the lucky participants to join in. Then I attached myself to the foot board. Mistress had me then attach my nipple clamps, which was not in my original thoughts, but did not surprise me. She also had me put in this ring gag, which of course has the by product of making you drool.A LOT. This amuses Mistress so much. Mistress also changed it up slightly by having me wrap my arms around the footboard behind me. In many ways, this helped me out, because I could transfer some weight to my arms and the footboard, but as you will see this was really, really minor in the overall scheme of things. So locked in place, I kneel and kneel and kneel.

The computer was at arms reach in front of me. Just for tormenting type entertainment, I had another laptop off to the side playing a very, very, hot DVDthanks Rachel. Any of the four people could send me a message, but I was allowed to only answer Mistress. Mistress would send me a message every now and then. One was .how are you doing little pet, it has only been 20 minutes. It is going to be a long day!!! LMAO. I knew Mistress had to leave for a while, but I did not know when and she did not tell me on purpose. At 10:15, about 15 minutes in, my alarm went off, with this nice Bird Chirping and Forest noises. LOL, it was nice for about 3 minutes, after which it was extremely annoying. But, I know now, that it goes on for 1 hour, and then will cut off, if you dont turn it off. I was so glad when that turned off, because it was making me crazy. Anyways, I kneeled there, shifting around as best I could for 30 minutes and then an hour. My knees were starting to kill me. Another 15 minutes or so, I got a message from pet telling me that MM said I could remove the gag. LOL, the message had actually come in about 15 minutes earlier, but I did not hear or see it. All the noise from that DAMN alarm, and the erotica I had playing drowned it out. I removed the gag, and kneeled some more. About 2 hours in, Mistress called me on my cell phone to check in. Sadly, I was not released. I kneeled some more and more. At just over 2 and a half hours, I texted Mistress begging for relief; my knees were killing me. This was really, really amusing to her. I remained kneeling until she got home, just short of three hours of being locked in one place on my knees.

We took a small break so I could account for my knees. Then the REAL FUN was about to begin. This part is somewhat hilarious, looking back on it. Not so much at the time, however. Mistress had me kneel again. Then she wanted me to setup the nipple clamps and pan of rice. My nipple clamps are a pair of plain clothes pin with a nice heavy chain attached between them. There is also a nice clip in the middle. She had me get a shoe and clip it to the center. We had done this before where we would hook the clamps and I would hold the shoe. Then after 20 30 minutes, when she was ready to take them off, I was instructed to drop the shoe, which of course would YANK the clips off. In the past I just used a tennis shoe. However this was not nearby, so I went into the closet and grabbed a dress shoe. There was actually a boot right next to me, but that seemed too bulky for this, so I went for the other one. Anyway, back to the torment; Mistress had me attached the shoe at the middle clip. Next I was to attach each nipple clamp and then I was to hold the shoe by the laces in my mouth. If I dropped it, well we all know what happens. And, if I misbehaved, or moved wrong, or whatever, Mistress would command me to drop it, and I was to IMMEDIATELY let go; again, we all know what will happen. You know, I am glad, at this point that the only other watchers were subs, because if the virtual party had included other Mistresses, working on her behalf, I am thinking I might not be here today!

So clamps attached, I put the shoe laces in my mouth. I am thinking, this is no big deal. Just sit hear, hold the shoe, and KNEEL I have had practice at the kneeling part, so how hard can this be. So I am kneeling away for about a minute or so, when I relax my grip every so slightly, and then GRAVITY takes over and the shoe starts to plummet downward. Knowing what that feeling will be, I just as quickly clinch down with my teeth and grab the last inch or two of the shoe lace. So I went from having the tied shoe lace in my mouth, to holding the now dangling shoe with the tip of the lace. I found myself clinching down with all my might. It was similar to the amount of strength you would use if you were hanging on by your finger tips over the edge of a cliff. I struggled trying to figure out how to draw the string back up into my mouth, but frankly, that just was NOT possible. I finally resigned myself that I was just going to have to hold the shoe in this position. For a brief moment, I thought (AGAIN), how hard can this be. But I soon realized it was very hard. I was clinching down with such force that I was moving my teeth around in my mouth. I quickly became sore and wanted to relax some to relieve the stress and pressure on my jaw, but, I caught myself because I knew the shoe would tumble to the floor, yanking the clips with them. I stayed this way maybe 2 minutes, before I lost hope and let the shoe go. The clips were yanked off with that very extremely painful sensation. I tried to double over in pain, but my neck was locked to the footboard; DAMN, I am just having a bad day! Laughing Mistress replied, that didnt take long enough. Do it again. So now kneeling in the pan of rice, I setup and put clips back on, and the shoe back in my mouth. Having just experienced this and knowing I made a mistake or two, I AGAIN think, how hard can this be? I did manage to deal with it this time, because I was prepared, but it was extremely difficult. The pan of rice did not help, especially given the fact that my knees were already killing me from kneeling on them for almost 3 hours. To be honest, I dont even recall how that round of the shoe ended, because my knees and the rice were killing me. I do recall at one point, that I was sure glad I didnt grab that damn boot, because it was really heavy!

After the nipples, Mistress had me kneel some more in the rice. This was unbearable. She had me hold one arm out and to balance the shoe on top of my hand and the other arm was behind my head. Now the foot board was out of play, and I could not use my arms to relieve pressure and weight. At times, I was able to get my butt against it, but it didnt matter because I just wanted to cut my legs off. That would feel better than this rice. Mistress then told me I could get out of the rice, if I would just pee into the bowl I had. I had not gone this whole time. I think the stress and pain, caused those desire to run, far, far away. But true to her word, I stayed until I did use the bowl. Once the bowl was used, I was to get on all fours, stick my head down in the bowl and lap it up. Dang, that was difficult. My tongue and tongue muscles are still sore from that. How do dogs do that?

The afternoon ended with some self applied lashes to each palm with a wooden kitchen spoon, until I broke it, and then the plastic one. The plastic one hurts like hell; it has some flex to it. Then I told Mistress I had a paddle and she then requested I give myself 10 swats to each check, since she could not be there to do it for me. Shhh, this is a secret, but I have done this to myself in the past, wishing it were Mistress, but never this many. Typically, I would do half the amount, because after that it really hurts, and it is hard to give yourself a spanking when it hurts. If it hurts, you mind tells you NOT to swing very hard. For this, I called Mistress so she could hear it as it happened. This also had the effect of keeping me honest. Meaning, as it started to hurt, I could not relax my swing much, because she could hear the sound. I did the right side first and that hurt like hell. Then to the left, which would not be as bad, because I am right handed. LOL, but somehow, after about 3 strokes, I started getting the hang of it and was hitting harder there than on the right side. Finally, my 20 or so strokes were done.

The day had been completed and Mistress was very excited. I on the other hand was hurting, although I had the satisfaction of knowing Mistress was very happy. The day is over and tomorrow, SLAVE WEEK, on the Mistress Channel will continue. This time, it is 100% Mistress deciding what the torments of the day shall be. Stay tuned

7. susie q

susie q Dear friend of the Mistress Michelle clan

Local Time:
    Although i know you had no choice lp i wanted to thank you Mistress and lp for sharing that experience :anim_37: .Talking with MM that morning she asked if you we're lit up on yahoo messengerand i said no not on mine and she seemed frantic ??? of course i have no idea what is going on then she tells me to call her in 5 mins??? and i'm thinking the worse as usual but then explained the plan (shew) lol.After MM returned we we're talking online and things got busy and going on to the nip clamps and shoe ordeal ,i mean i knew what was gonna happen but when you dropped it my comment to her was Holy crap iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeee and OUCHHHHH ,brought tears to my eyes and i'm sure it did you by the look on you're face.MM asked what i would like to see her do to you and i couldn't muster up a mean thought in my pea brain after watching that except give you a hug lol ,well i won't go into the rest but was quite different ,thank you both :chores047: ALWAYS a GOOD gurl !!! susie... Love you Mistress :anim_37: :girl_curtsey:

8. forevermore

Local Time:
    Well susie....thanks for watching? Somehow that doesn't sound right, but we all must do as we are asked by the wonderful MM. I was wondering if any of you 'contributed'. I know that can be a very difficult position to be in because being a sub you know what the other person is going through, but on the other hand is Mistress is asking you a question, you feel obligated to answer it...honestly. So I know you would never lie to Mistress, and knowing that, I would not harbor any ill will towards you if you had, uhmmm, 'contributed'.

LOL and the shoe thing...oh my. I told Mistress last night, while that did suck, that I was also smart enough to realize that was a brilliant little exercise. Very ingenious. In fact, I was so impressed by it that I told her I was just sad that I had not thought of it. My hunch is, expect that at a visit near you.....LOL.

9. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    NO they did not help in coming up with anything to do to you, even though I asked a couple different times. Thats ok little pet, when they are visiting I will ask you what you would like seen done to them for punishment for not thinking of something yesterday to do to you! And, I am sure you will come up with some ideas!
    Cant wait for today to begin!!!

Mistress Michelle

10. forevermore

Local Time:
    Slave Week - Day 2

Slave Day 2 got started today with a slight change of scenery. Yesterday, it took place in my bedroom. Today, it moved to the unfinished portion of the basement. The atmosphere just seemed to fit the situation; cold, exposed rafters, bland colors, etc.

After getting a tour, Mistress described what she wanted me to do. It took me a little bit to get the setup correct, but finally I was in place. I was lying on a weight bench with my legs bent at the hip upwards and resting on the dumbbell supports. I had my nipple clamps on and then on my balls I had this HUGE clothes pin clamped on. Then, my cock had about 8 clothes pins clipped on. Additionally today, I created a second Yahoo account and setup 2 computers with webcams with each giving a different angle or view. We also had Susie and Rachel watching at different times during the day. Anyway back to the torment, I am lying there wondering how long I will be here. Yesterday, I found myself in the kneeling position for almost 3 hours. Like most things, at first it is OK. Then Mistress senses it is too easy and she tells me to hold my arms straight out to each side. I knew that was trouble. Now I am lying on the bench, with my legs bent up 90 degrees resting on the weight supports, clothes pins on Mistresss cock, balls, and nipples, and my arms being held out to the side. It was amazing how holding my arms out to the side made those nipple clamps hurt a lot. I think I was really straining my pectoral muscles and this in turn made the nipple clamps hurt. The one thing I have learned over the last 2 days is that no matter the position, if you are instructed to hold something without moving, it is just hard. Even when sitting in a chair, I think we dont realize the number of little movements that we make every few seconds and these things help make you comfortable. Just try to hold ANY position for a while and you will see how hard it is. Anyway, as I lay there, my arms started to tire quickly. I bent them upward a one point trying to relieve some of the stress on them and my shoulders. I got in trouble for that; got me 10 whacks to be applied later. I corrected the issue, but then at one point my arms and shoulders where shaking uncontrollably from muscle fatigue. After some time, I have no idea how long, Mistress command me to sit up. I begged to have the nipple clamps taken off. It took some convincing, but Mistress finally allowed that.

Then as I sat up trying to get feeling back in my arms, we chatted on the computer and Mistress sends me a note, Susie wants you to YANK off one of the cock pins!!!!! Are you fking crazy I thought!! Thanks Susie. Remember when I told you no hard feelingsLOL..I lied. So now I started the task of removing the pins on Mistresss cock. After the first one, I took the cam and gave SUSIE a close up view. The skin was all JACKED UP and you could see where the pin had its death grip. I reset the camera and removed the remainder of the clothes pins. Some were not that bad and others almost sent me into space! After the pins were taken off, Mistress moved to the SELF SPANKING. I was requested to give myself 10 whacks on each cheek. Of course, I called Mistress for this so she could hear the smacks of the wood on my skin. I need one of those TIFF paddles!!!! Start the factory please. If I am going to be beating myself, I might as well use the finest equipment out there. Once I was done, I asked about the extras I earned for moving my arms. Mistress said that would come later. At this point, it was lunch break as Mistress had some things to take care of, so I was instructed to be back at 1:30 in my bedroom, with all my things, and locked to the foot board like yesterday, while kneeling in the pan of rice.

During the break, I had to clean up the basement, and take all my things upstairs. Then I needed to fix some lunch and while I did that I checked my emails. I had a few work things to deal with and then I set about getting ready by 1:30. I quickly realized that I would have to RUSH to get ready. I thought, Shit, Mistress will kill me if I am not ready in time. I am running around like a chicken with its head cut off. Then with just about 4 minutes left I am getting the 2 cams positioned and getting ready to lock myself in place. And when I am doing this, I keep remembering this and that because once I am positioned I cannot reach very many things, so I have to make sure to get anything I need in a certain place within reach. Well during this time, I had a glass of diet coke and I spilled it. Crap! Now I have to clean this up and there is only 2 minutes left and I better be in place. Mistress might be online at 1:30 or maybe later, but I am not willing to chance it. I quickly wipe up the diet coke and then get locked in with less than a minute to spare. Then I wait. I see Susie appear on yahoo, but no Mistress. Then my cell phone rings. It is Mistress. Luckily, I had that device within reach. She asks what I am doing. I tell her I am in place. She says she is almost home and after she puts things away, she will be online. About 20 minutes later Mistress appears. While kneeling there, Mistress of course adds the nipple clamps. Doesnt she remember that I dont like those things!!! She also had me take a Sharpie marker and write MMs BITCH just above her cock. Nice touch!

I am left in the way, kneeling in the rice with my nipple clamps on for a while. Then Susie kicks in again! She suggests that I NEED TO DRIP HOT WAX onto Mistresss cock and balls. So I am instructed to go find a candle and return. Needless to say, I was NOT excited about this development. I return and while kneeling, I drip HOT purple wax down onto Mistresss cock and balls. This hurt like hell. Despite that, at one point, I had this ragging hard on. I guess that was so that it would be easier to hit ALL of the COCK. Go figure. Then SUSIE chimes in again! Mistress says that SUSIES wants me to drip some wax on each nipple. I had just taken off the clamps and they really, really hurt. In fact they were still crushed flat and even had an indentation on top where the brunt of the force of the pin had been. So I took aim on the nipple. A few drops dripped down and of course (due to my exact aim) hit the mark and pooled up in that flat area with indentation and hurt like a branding iron. Oh my, I thought I was going to come out of my skin. At one point, I thought, and I am doing this to myself; why is that? I moved to the other side and did the same thing. Of course Susie and Mistress were so amused they wanted me to do it again. So naturally, I did. Finally, Mistress said I could clean up. Thank you so much.oh yeah, I have a GREAT memory!

The next torment was the ice cubes up the ass torment. I had a big bowl of ice cubes and I was instructed to put 10 up my ass. I got five in there and thought I was about to bust. I turned around and told Mistress I had to pee really bad; her reply, GOOD. I tried to pee into my cup, but nothing. I am dancing and flopping around like a fish out of water. I type in the computer, that was not a pee sensation. Mistress then says I may go to the bathroom. However, I just kneeled down and put my head on the ground and tried to over come. After about 3 or 4 minutes, the cramping or whatever sensation that was subsided. I then resumed and inserted the other 5. Before it was all over with, I inserted 20 cubes. I found I had to concentrate; otherwise the melting ice would trickle out. We chatted for some time and then Mistress had some things to do and she instructed me to potty and shower. I had to be back in 30 minutes.

When we met back, our time was limited, but Mistress wanted to end the day with some whipping. Like the other times, I called Mistress so she could be on the phone and could hear the smacks and my count and thank you for each swat. The sentence was the normal 10 per cheek plus the 5 per cheek that I had earned earlier. So 15 strokes per check; the first 3 5 were easy, after that hard, very hard. Once the sentence was complete, our time for the day was complete.

11. susie q

Local Time:
    :peek: Forgiveness ,what a wonderful word (please remember that one )you know i was gonna be in trouble either way so i had to go with it :anim_37: the candle was all i could think of soooooooo oopppssss ,but as you said you had a raging hard on so it could'nt have been that bad my friend lol,but anyways i'm out of ideas, i'm better at receiveing than giving hence i'm a sissy not a Mistress or Master :girl_curtsey: Ps piercing crossed my mind but didn't say anything (winks) Love ya Mistress and rick and all her wonderful subs, sissys and friends :Love1:

12. forevermore

Local Time:
    LOL, yes I know susie. I totally understand, but also understand if the tables are turned and I am put in that situation, I too will have to succumb, because Mistress is more important (no offense intended). AND......I have a really good imagination! Ooops, did I say that.

Thank you for that, because as you know, that is over the top for me; passing out material!!! Your fine susie, but I do have a memory.

13. forevermore

Local Time:
    Slave Week - Day 3

Day 3 of Slave Week was quite a but different. Basically, it was suspended for another day, as Mistress was not 100%. We did chat briefly in the morning before she disappeared back to bed. Then somewhere around noon, she reappeared with a little energy and wanted to make sure we accomplished one thing. Any guesses? Why, yes, the daily Whipping. So off to the bed room to administer another self paddling. Like usual, it was 10 swats to each check. Well after several days of this already, it is getting harder to do this, because it starts hurting earlier in the count. I keep trying to find a spot that has not been already beat, but sadly there are none. I am just glad we are not doing more than 10, because by about 7, it is killer.

We chatted some more late in the day, and hopefully we will get back on track tomorrow for Day 4. I hope you feel better Mistress.

14. forevermore

Local Time:
    Slave Week - Day 4

Day 4 of slave week was Trish's day. I had told Mistress that I needed to do a lot of cleaning around the house sometime during the week, so that day was today. That worked out kind of good since Mistress is struggling with her back so she cannot be online very much. We chatted early and I outlined what I needed to get done, to which she replied, "Well, hurry up, and get busy."

I was dressed in a pair of dark Burgundy Panties, that have a little pink frilly lace attached and a nice Pink bra. Of course, I am locked in my CB Cage and I have my butt plug in. My first task was a top to bottom cleaning of the foyer and the TV watching room, which are adjoining rooms with hard wood floors. In order for Mistress to keep tabs on me I set up my 2 computers and webcams. One was setup on an end table that I placed at one end of the foyer and the other one I setup high on top of a book base in the TV room and I pointed the camera down slightly so that Mistress had a great view from above of the TV room and part of the foyer. Once those were in place, off I went to work.

It was really interesting how having a lot to do AND being watched really motivates you to stay focused. Since the 2 cameras are basically functioning as security cameras, I never know when she is watching me. She might have been there for an hour or 2 minutes. But since I cant see her, I just have to assume she is always there. When she needed me, she would buzz me on the computer, and I would drop what I was doing to come to the computer. This may seem weird, but I can actually envision a situation whereby I had many cameras in the house and Mistress is able to check in on my at anytime, without me knowing when she is doing it. Talk about keeping a slave in line......

I spent all morning cleaning, and was buzzed by Mistress a couple of times. We ended up meeting back on the computer around 1:15 or so. The time was nearing where I needed to finish up due to some other real life responsibilities, so I stopped my chores so Mistress and I could close out the day. First thing I needed to do, or that Mistress needed her SLUT to do, was practice cock sucking. So to practice, Mistress told me I would be sucking on my butt plug. She said I would lie on the bed on my stomach, and place the plug in my hands and then go to it. Again, I setup both computers. One was straight in front of me and the other I setup 90 degrees to the side so she could get a nice side view of me sucking the 'cock'. That view was actually the best one. Once setup, I started sucking away. At one point, I (Mistress's SLUT), was really getting into what I was doing. So much so that her cock was trying to get hard, which hurt due to the LARGE POI's that I currently am wearing for Slave Week. I also started rubbing my groin into the bed as I sucked the fake cock. It was so HOT, until the dam,n phone rang. I had to talk the call and ended up getting several others. That basically made that cock go flaccid. With time running real short, I called Mistress so I could get me daily discipline/punishment spanking. I was given 12 per check today. Like all the previous days, I administered them to myself and by the end, I was hurting like HELL AGAIN. Let's see, for the week so far, I have had (given to myself) at least 116 strokes of the paddle. What will Friday bring? Stay tuned for the conclusion of SLAVE WEEK......

15. Goddess Jen

Goddess Jen Expert in tease and denial

Local Time:
    I've loved reading about your slave week with your Mistress, LP!!

She is an imaginative lady. Looking forward to reading what tomorrow brings :)

16. forevermore

Local Time:
    Slave Week Concludes

Slave Week is now complete, but being Mistress Michelles slave is permanent. The end of the week, for me, comes with mixed emotions. On one hand there is sadness and a little feeling of blue that all the attention I garnered during the week, all the focus from the week is now over and we will return to our more normal schedules and routines. However, on the other hand, I will NOT miss the kneeling in a pan of rice for an hour or having my nipples endless tormented. But no matter, it was all good, because it was for Mistress.

Day five started with trish back to work doing some more thorough cleaning, this time in the master bathroom. Naturally, both cams were setup to provide different angles and viewing coverage. The first task was scrubbing the shower and I think my camera setup for this was perfect; Mistress really loved this as she watched her naked sissy slave crawl around and scrub the large shower. After the shower portion was complete, trish got dressed in her panties and bra and resumed cleaning the rest of the bathroom. During this time, Mistress would come and go, and I never knew exactly when she was watching. That is both very stressful and motivating. At times you want to take a small break, but you cant. You are left to wonder how long you can leave the cameras view, sit down and rest, without getting in trouble.

Since Mistress had guests coming, and her damn slave little pet, her sissy trish was NOT there to help her get her place ready, her time was limited. After a few hours of cleaning, it was off to the bedroom for one last round of torment. Todays torment started with a whipping, because Mistress said that was one thing she was NOT going to miss, so she wanted to get that done first. And in honor of it being the last day of Slave Week, she wanted to make it special so she requested I put on my nipple clamps first. Once I had those attached, I was sentenced to 12 strokes per cheek. I have never wanted to be on her whipping bench so bad, so that I could just grip down, hold on, and take whatever was given. This self whipping is somewhat difficult, because as it hurts more, it is harder to swing. Plus, it is a little awkward and you cannot spread the pain around very much. I will tell you as the week progressed, the time it took increased because of the cumulative affect of the nearly 150 strokes I received FROM MYSELF. Mistress was even kind enough to point out that if she were there giving the whipping, that there would NOT be so much time between whacks.

Once the whipping was over, it was straight to the pan of rice. I kneeled down, put the chain from the nipple clamps in my mouth and put my hands behind my back and kneeled. After about 30 minutes in the rice, she was kind enough to let me remove the nipples clamps. Of course, it was not in the conventionally manner. You can drop the chain BITCH, she commanded. I opened my mouth and let go of the chain. As fate would have it, only one clip was yanked off. The other one hung on and now had the weight of my fairly heavy chain pulling down on it. OUCH, did that hurt. She left me in the state for just a short few moments and then she left me take that other one off. I remained kneeling in the rice for another 15 minutes or so.

After the rice kneeling concluded, Mistress told me to remove my cock cage. It was now time for some teasing. Once I got the cage off, she told me to get on my hands and knees and hump a pillow. Of course I was NOT allowed to cum, but I was to hump the pillow until she told me to stop. I was allowed to stop momentarily to prevent a climax, but as soon as I was able to resume my duties, then I would continue humping. I quickly got positioned and went about my business, Despite this act being very humiliating and dehumanizing, getting some actual stimulation on the cock felt so good that I did not even care about that at the time. Periodically during this Mistress would send me humiliating chat messages about how pathetic I was and how useless of a cock I have. I am not sure how long it went on, but I came very close to climax several times and I was very hard. Being allowed to be erect and very hard in it self is arousing and felt very good. However, once we stopped, it was time to go straight back into lockup. I was instructed to stick my now hard cock into a glass of ice water to speed the process along. A short time later, I was locked back in my CB Cage and slave week was concluded.

I know Mistress really, really enjoyed the week. It has been four months since we have seen each other, so we both needed this week to rejuvenate our relationship. The week contained times for all the emotions to show themselves; some fun, some not. Thank you Mistress for allowing me to be your slave!

17. susie q

Local Time:
    :party0011:

18. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    little pet....I SOOOO needed this last week!! It has been 4 FUCKING MONTHS since you have been with Me ( just sayin ) and I feel like you as much as Me needed the reconnection. Now that you are back on track your Mistress is going to be expecting certain things, and an even better understanding of My needs!
    Oh, and I did want to thank you little pet for the knowledge of that wonderful paddle that you have there, I am SURE there will never be any dust collecting on that!! ;)
    Nothing I love better than the sound of wood cracking across that pretty ass of yours!!

Mistress Michelle

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice