My New Life in Submission

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by forevermore, Oct 7, 2008.

Random Thread
  1. forevermore

forevermore Long term member

Local Time:
    3:02 PM
    Well, I guess that smiley will have some company in 10 days. All the party attendees will be on there knees also!

Wow, what a day! Oh, sorry, that was how i started yesterday. But it was a day, somewhat of a train wreck. It was expectations dashed, it was reality trumping fantasy. And now it is about dealing with that, which i know everyone her deals with on a day to day basis. But i am committed to continuing forward.

So as you know, yesterday morning i had to deal with a split CB6K cage. i also had to leave in the morning for a trip. (Here is the expectation part) But it was a trip where i would be overnight out of town with plenty of time to have available to chat with Mistress Michelle without having to worry about any of the normal distractions at home. So as I ready myself, i am left a little naked, because i am unable to be locked, but i do bring the cage with me; maybe i will have time to try and reglue it. After arriving at my destination and getting settled in, i sign on to the computer. i hope Mistress is around. She pops up fairly soon after that and invites me to go to the mansion chat room. i join the chat room and stay there for about 2 uncomfortable hours. Let me just say to all those who were there, please do not take offense, but it was really the first time i had spent time in a chat room like that. So as a result, i had my guard up somewhat. So i hope no one takes my shyness as a personal insult. It was not meant that way at all. But while there, mentally i was getting disappointed, because i had hoped to have a nice chat with Mistress and that setting was just not the place. Finally at the end of the evening, i was able to have a Chat with Mistress. i shared my feelings with her and how i felt. And while i was not comfortable, i do think in the long run it was a good experience for me, one that was meant to stretch me. i think that Mistress may have set that up on purpose so that She could help bring me out of my shell. One may never know though.

On a better note, i did fix the CB6K, now i just need to work up trust with it. i did wear it last night and it did not BITE! i am also looking at a -2000. MM likes that model for its open design as it is much better for more long term wear (ie easy to clean). So even though the day was filled with conflict, in the end all is good. Oh yea, less than 10 DAYS to the party.

2. susie q

susie q Dear friend of the Mistress Michelle clan

Local Time:
    4:02 PM
    Hi pt im sorry i dont think we considered your feelings please forgive us it all gets better see ya soon

3. forevermore

Local Time:
    Busy with a crazy work schedule, it has been a few days since i updated my journey.
    But having said that, it has been an interesting few days.

So if you read my last post, you know that i ventured into the chat room a few days ago and that did not go well for me. However, i did muster up the courage the next day to jump back into the chat room. While not leading the way with posts, i was a little more forthcoming in participating and somewhat more comfortable. i think Mistress was happy that i showed up, especially after my last experience.

Last night found me out of town with no distractions. i was ordered to bring my web cam and my clothes pins and binder clips. Then yesterday afternoon i was given the gift of a web session with Mistress. We started by just chatting, then She started with the commands. On went the binder clips. Wow, they did not hurt that much, but unfortunately i mentioned that to Mistress. So that would just no DO. So then i put the clothes pins on the end of the binder clips and then She had me do jumping jacks. Well now there is a bunch of mass that is flipping and flopping up and down. Ok, NOW it Hurts. She followed this with some other additional nipple abuse, before moving on. She later did a tease and denial session with me. This was a first and was extremely erotic. The strange thing to me is that being a thousand miles apart, connected only by the computer and a camera, i did exactly as i was told. It would have been easy to take myself over the edge. But i didnt; the power of the Mistress is amazing. Thank you for the gift of that session Mistress.

Today, i actually got to spend some time with Mistress Michelles pet. We chatted for quite a while. We even moved onto talking, sub to sub, about the up coming party and fantasys that we share. That was strangely erotic as well. i enjoy both Mistress Michelle and her pet and i cant wait to meet them on Wednesday.

4. forevermore

Local Time:
    Its one day till my lunch with Mistress Michelle and her devoted pet. i am so EXCITED, and maybe a little nervous too. i know when I first get there, i will be overwhelmed with emotions, but since i have talked with them both, i am sure She will make me feel comfortable, but will also quickly assume Her dominance over me in some subtle way. After lunch, it will then be off to Victoria Secrets for the much anticipated shopping trip. i am some nervous about that as well. After my visit, i will be on my way, returning in 3 days for the big PARTY. i would recommend subscribing to this thread and watching Mistress Michelles profile, as i suspect it will get interesting over the next week or two!

5. zadig

zadig Member

Local Time:
    pt - I am so enjoying your posts! Thank you for sharing so eloquently, it is no wonder Mistress Michelle seems pleased in her posts here. Your attitude is refreshing, wishing so much to be pleasing on Mistress's terms, not your own. Your posts remind me of how nice it is to have restrictions in one's life to remind one who is in charge, and how those restrictions play on the emotions. They can be used to gain control over your heart, body and mind as you agree to each (or beg for each) one by one. One wants to do so well, and yet it requires discipline to be consistent over a long period of time. And as you acclimate to one set, another restriction may be placed on you. It is quite the process, and always unique to the two people going through it. I wish you, and Mistress Michelle, well and look forward to your future posts. zadig

6. forevermore

Local Time:
    The Visit...

zadig, thanks for stopping by and your kind comments. Although i look forward to writing my posts, it is always good to get positive feedback. But i must say, that all the credit goes to Mistress Michelle. Her subtle way has created an environment whereby I can experience things i never thought possible, while still growing in my life of submission. It is also rewarding that when you please Her, that you know it by Her smile, or that infectious laugh, or by some well placed kind words. That only reinforces the desire to server Her. She does this in a way where She remains dominant, but yet is reinforcing to Her sub. At least for me, it creates a win/win scenario.

Well today was a big day where i would finally meet Mistress Michelle and pet. It was also the day where i would first experience Mistress Michelle at work; directing, controlling, and disciplining her little pet. But the day started early with the front end of my travels and then ended with a long drive. Between was sandwiched my visit. However, since it is late, and i am up early for a class, i will wait to post the details of my wonderful day with Mistress. Tomorrow (i know everyone is just on the edge of their seats waiting, LOL), i will makes 2 posts; The Shopping Trip and The Warm Up. These will detail my afternoon. If you must, you may check out Mistress Michelles Profile and she has posted a few pictures from the afternoon.. Stay Tuned.

7. zadig

zadig Member

Local Time:
    The pictures are delightful. What a cute outfit! I admit to being jealous, as it has been so long since wearing such lacy, frilly things. You do look cute in them.

As for Ds, imho, it should always be a win/win. Any relationship should be, and it is just as difficult to attain in Ds as with a vanilla relationship.

Looking forward to your next post. zadig

8. forevermore

Local Time:
    The Shopping Trip

So arrived at the airport in this beautiful countryside and i was eager to get my luggage and go meet Mistress Michelle and pet for lunch, which was to be followed by The Shopping Trip. i called Mistress to let her know i had arrived and we worked out the last details about lunch. An hour later i arrive at the restaurant (and the music starts) and i finally get to meet the stunning Mistress Michelle. As my heart pounds, we great each other and then go inside to wait on pet to arrive. After pet arrives, we all enjoyed lunch and casual conversation. Near the end of lunch, Mistress Michelle asks me if i am ready to go by some pretty panties. Still secretly hoping She forgets, i reply, Actually no i am not. To which She replied something to the effect of too bad. We all laughed about it and pet told me it just didnt matter. he said, heck your from out of town, no one will ever see you again. While i knew this to be true, i was still getting more and more nervous. i was thinking; how will i get into the store without anyone noticing, and how will i pick something out, and i hope i dont have to ask for help, and what will they think of this strange man looking at underwear, and is that man a stalker; you get the picture. Lunch finally adjourns and pet is off to work, and Mistress and i are off to the mall.

As we drive up, i cant get out of my mind, What the Hell are you doing? Then we park and Mistress and i walk into the mall. As we do so, she starts with the teasing about me buying some pretty panties and how She is going to sit outside and watch. At this point, i am really nervous and cannot even seem to make a complete sentence. i try to answer, but only incoherent phrases come out. We turn the corner, and there it is Victorias Secret; all the pink, all the beauty. little pets secret is that he loves this store, but now I am faced with walking in there, as a man, looking at and for ladies underwear for me! That changes everything. So i literally walk by both doorways and walk the length of the store front. As i pass the second entrance, Mistress asks where little pet was going? i told Her i wanted to see if there was anything good in the window; which translates to i am stalling to avoid going in there. But that technique, only bought me about 20 seconds, so now i turn and go inside. Luckily, i know where to go as i have been in the stores before. As i go towards the back of the store, a clerk asks how i am doing. i reply i am fine and continue without stopping towards the glorious spot where all the womans underwear is displayed floor to ceiling. Oh it is beautiful, and so bountiful. i start browsing from afar, as i really dont want anyone to know why i am in here. my parameters was something pink, red, or purple; bra, panties, and optionally garters and stockings. i made several circles from afar in the 2 different rooms. There is one customer near where i want to be, so I DONT dare go over there. So avoid that spot. A couple of times a clerk came out from the back and caused me to change the direction i was walking so i would not come in contact with them. The whole time i am in conflict; i want to be here, but i dont want to be here; if you know what i mean. Now getting more courage, i spot a few things that i like, but the bra size seems to be the limiting factor. So i find myself quickly looking through what is displayed looking for a bigger size hoping that no one will notice. This is taking forever. i move around some more and continue my circling. Each time around i learn a little more; but at this rate it will take 6 hours.

i finally come to the realization that i am just going to have to break down and get the help of a clerk. So next i eye each of the consultants. There are several older ones and a few younger ones. i determine that i want/need to ask one of the younger employees for help. Finally one comes by (man is this her unlucky day) and i make eye contact, and magically she asks if i need help. i reply that i do. i then tell her that i am a little embarrassed to be in here and she says, Thats OK, we get men in here all the time. i then reply, Well you see, i am looking, ummm, for underwear, ummmm, for myself. Without losing a second, she just says OK, so are you looking for bottom, top, ... i then tell her my needs and a couple of things that i like. i show her some panties that i really like (see pictures in profile), but the bras do not come in my size. Se she gladly helps me for the next 10 minutes or so, helping me to find a bra that will match, At some point, a second clerk joins the party (lucky me). We finally find a bra to match and then i also ask for a second pair of panties to match. Now i have everything, but some stockings. This now drags on for another 15 minutes or so as we try to find a pair of thigh high stockings to be worn with the garters. Interestingly, though, from the time that i asked for help, i started to feel more comfortable about being in there and both panty consultants were very friendly and helpful. They never made me feel awkward at all. In fact, the only person making me feel awkward was me. i then check out at the register and finally leave the store, proudly, with my pink striped Victorias Secret bag. Mistress greets me, smiles, and we make our way to leave. She asks what took so long and i briefly explained about my trip and the stockings. We had a good laugh and then ventured on our way.

The next stop is her home where She is going to get to know me better, see what i have bought, get me warmed up for the party, and then give me my new -2000 CB to replaced my -6000 which had split for the third time. The drive leaves time to reflect on the Shopping Trip as well as what is to come once we arrive at her house. As i reflect back on my trip, it was very humiliating, but exhilarating once it was done. Additionally, i have some very pretty panties which i adore. Sometimes i wish men had all these choices like the women do. Oh, how i envy you all.

Two quick cute notes that i would like to share with you about my Shopping Adventure; after i left Mistresss house, i had a long drive to get to where my class was being taught. i get to the hotel about 10 pm and i am getting my things out of the car. Well i have my luggage, my computers, a couple of misc items and my PINK bag from Victorias Secret. i momentarily think about stuff the bag inside something else, but am just to tired to deal with that, plus i do not want my things to get wrinkled. So i gather my things and then proudly attached my PINK bag with a luggage strap to the top of my stuff; out there for everyone to see. Again, secretly i am proud of my bag. Then i get to my room and unpack. Since i will be here for a few days, i unpack some things and put them in the drawers. Then i get my PINK bag and actually take those things and move stuff in the drawer aside, so that I have enough room to neatly lay out my panties in the drawer. i actually neatly stacked all of them one on top of another. Then i stood there and admired what I had bought. Inside i sighed and thought, you did a good job. In case you did not know, i was proud of my purchases. Look for the next installment The Warm Up.

9. S&S_MISTRESS's boy toy

Local Time:
    Nice update

Very nicely written. I can feel your anxiety and nervousness when you described your shopping trip.

10. cks

cks Banned

Local Time:
  11. forevermore

Local Time:
    Thanks cks. But I do have to call you out. You need to just get up and go into the store. Ordering online is too easy!!

12. forevermore

Local Time:
    Shopping Trip # 2

Oh Mistress, you created a monster. I am addicted to the Victorias Secret. I just wonder, what is her secret? Maybe Victoria is really Vic!

So I snuck into the VC up here at the mall. I was in there for at least 30 minutes, looking for just the right things. Shhh, I bought 4 more pair of panties. I just tried them on, and sadly one pair does not fit. Oh no, I will have to go back one more time. Too Bad! :)

:love0001:

13. dollyanne

dollyanne Sissy who loves pink frilly things!

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    Nice report!

That was a very nice report, pt! That was a good training assignment from Mistress Michelle. You are sooo lucky to have such a wonderful Mistress!

Dolly envies your purchases and your bravery to get help too. Dollyanne has been there and knows exactly how it feels. The first time is always the hardest, but you will get more used to it, and will become obsessed with it, like dollyanne. Victoria's Secret has annual sales and dolly now goes there and rummages through the panties competing with the other girls. Once, dolly had to stand in line with 10 other girls waiting to check out, holding a fistful of panties and hose! And, when dolly got to the cashier she asked if dolly wanted an Angel card, that she could get a free item each month.

So dolly got one, not realizing that she was going to get dollyannes name, address, and phone number, which she did, in a rather loud voice to dollyanne's blushes and the giggles of the other girls in line. Such is the life of a sissy! Dollyanne is looking forward to more of your adventures, pt. Next, you will need a cute sissy name, if you don't have one! And, check dollyanne's latest blog post. You could get a sissy pet tag with your new name on it, or perhaps "Property of Mistress Michelle", or both!

Congratulations and welcome to sissydom!

Huggs,
    :kiss:
    dollyanne

14. forevermore

Local Time:
    The Warm Up

(Sorry for the length and I was not able to proof read before posting. I wanted to post so that Mistress could read it before she departs for the party later today)

So the shopping trip was complete and now it was time to drive to Mistress Michelles home and spend about an hour getting to know, uhmmm, well Her PADDLE. Personally, I wanted to get to know Her, but that was not really the plan. So the drive from town was about 30 minutes or so and went through some of the prettiest country side you will ever see; rolling hills, a beautiful clear blue sky, crisp air, and the changing color of the leaves on the trees. What better setting could one have to contemplate their upcoming fate?

As the drive progresses, we get out of town and start into the countryside and my thoughts move towards whats about to happen. Then is occurs to me; What is about to happen? What am I doing here? It has just been a fantasy all this time, but in 30 minutes, I suspect I am going to be feeling the sting of Mistress Michelles paddle. So the rest of the drive up the mountain is clutter with those 2 little guys sitting on your shoulders questioning the rationale of being here. One on the left, and one on the right. One is continually putting naughty thoughts in your head while the other is questioning you sanity and decision making skills. Every possible thought crossed through my mind during that drive. Finally Mistress Michelle puts on the blinker and turns into Her driveway. The drive has ended and Reality is about to trump Fantasy again!

With my nerves inside now very active, we enter her home and i get introduced to all the cats, including Otis who is Mistresss favorite Cat, and the 2 dogs. She then shows me around her home and then we settle into the living room. During the tour, she picks up Her PADDLEGulp! On no, I think maybe this is going to hurt.too late now though. She then sits on the sofa, all dress in her black outfit, and i stand before her like a scared young military private standing before the General. She starts to get that twinkle in Her eye as she slowly takes in the sight from head to toe. Then out of the blue She says, Ok, let me it! Wwwwhhhaattt, i think. Reality just started, like a bucket of cold water was just thrown on me. All those questions start momentarily popping through my head. You know, What am I doing here, and the She is about to spank me with that PADDLE and i want Her too. Have i lost my mind? However, I quickly muster up the courage to undress, right before this stunning Lady, whom i, for some unexplicable reason, trust completely.

i am now standing there completely naked in front of Mistress as she sits on the sofa. Again the twinkle in Her eye reappears as she moves her eyes from top to bottom. She also reaches out and gently touches me and caresses my skin. A small smile erupts on her face. I ponder what she is thinking; i assume She really enjoys having a new sub to mold and now a new piece of property is standing before Her being inspected and judged. As I stand, i only hope, really hope, that she approves and accepts me. She then instructs to to turn around. Again I feel her caress my butt. That is a nice and cute butt my little pet, she says. Then the introductions come to a sudden halt, as She tells me to turn back around and face her. Now she briefly taunts me with the PADDLE and says OK, get down there. Having chatted with Her, i know that means on all fours on the floor. That is her favorite position.

Once on the floor, my mind again starts to race, all the questions again, plus the expected one i bet this is going to hurt. She then caresses my butt some, planning out Her attack point. This only drives me wild with anticipation. Swing the Damn PADDLE, I am thinking, so I can pop this bubble of fear and waiting and anticipation. But no; she then moves her hands down and feels my balls which are now hanging down and very exposed. A slight squeeze and then she reaches between my legs. I remain absolutely still and quiet. Not sure why; maybe scared, or maybe I assume that is what I am supposed to do. Her touch feels good. Then she takes the paddle and gives four or 5 light taps. The Landing Zone, the Initial Strike Target has been identified. Then without warning, in somewhat of a stealth mode, my ass erupts in pain. She has taken the swing and the first blow has been received. I can tell it was a good swing, but definitely not a full force swing. This is quickly followed by another Whack, and another Whack. Then a pause. But wait, there is another Whack on the other check, followed by 2 more. Next Mistress caresses the butt again, and reaches between my legs and gently subs my now erect unlocked cock. As she does this, I cant help but wonder, Why does this pain cause so much arousal in me? Part of it is the fact that this beautiful Mistress, whom I cant even see, is on the other end of the PADDLE and I know She enjoys this. I am making Her happy, which in turn makes me happy and excited somehow. But the gentle touching is only a brief rest. Back comes the PADDLE again, WHACK, WHACK, etc. On it goes. Not sure how many there were as I was not counting. Right as I am thinking, OK this is enough. She stops. She again caresses my ass and my cock which is still rock hard (which pleases Mistress).

She then gets up to go get her crop. As she returns she has two new implements. Again I am still on all fours and cannot see Her, or them for that fact. She tells me she has two new implements and she wants to know what hurts more. Great, I think; not which ones feels better, but which one hurts MORE. One is a leather whip with about 15 leather tails on it and the other is a basic leather riding crop. She starts with the whip (cant remember what they call this thing). She is gentle with it, but does swing it vertically so that it comes down on my ass crack. This is so all those tails can flip around between my legs and strike my balls. Of course, that is a VERY different sensation and pain. She repeats this several times and then switches to the riding crop. She proceeds to treat me ass and balls to some more torment over the next few minutes. Finally she is pleased with her work and I am simply speechless. Not sure what to say, but I feel hurting, and ehixlerated. Then she says, I think I want to try my Rhimba unit out before the party! Great, electrical shock! This was not on my top ten list, but then it is NOT about me.

She returns and has me lay on my back, legs spread, and everything exposed. She then attaches a lead to my balls and one to my cock and hooks everything up to the control unit. She has this huge smile on her face. She is intently looking at the control while I am looking for something to grab hold of. Then the tingling starts. Not bADDDDD, I think but then it suddenly changes feeling and intensity. She continues to change and adjust the intensity and the type of shock. But then an interesting thing happens. She is shocking me and I am thrashing around somewhat on the floor and slowly sliding away from Her locking for something I can grab onto. But then I burst out into uncontrollable laughter. This laughter comes and goes as Mistress turns the sensations on and off. This in turn made Mistress laugh, but also made her a little mad. She said Why are you laughing, this is a serious toy.; which was then followed by a much higher level of intensity. I beg for her to stop, which she eventually does. We take a small break and She pulls me back closer to Her. Now as She gets ready to start again, I reach forward and I am able to grab her ankles and feet. Then she commences to start the electrical training again, going through the full range sensations. Now I have her feet and can squeeze them when necessary. I also work really hard to concentrate on what she is doing and the combination results in no laughter. This second round seems to please Mistress much more than the first. The laughter not only broke the mood of the setting, but also made her makeup run as she cried she laughed so hard. Again, I have no concept of time so I have no idea how long this went on, but lets just say, she knew when to stop. I now lay there trying to recover. I have begun sweating a little bit from the intensity of the session.

When then get up and take a short break. During this time, she brings out my/Her new CB-2000 and we work on getting that installed. Time is rapidly approaching me needed to leave. But this is time for one last, Hit the Road spanking. Back out we go, down I go on all fours, and she starts swinging. There is no caressing going on now. It is just all out lets beat his ass. She hen kicks my knees outwards to I am really spread apart and my ass is up. The swings continue, some of them are much harder than before. I am no longer quiet, as I yelp out with each blow. Like before, I am not counting, so I dont know how many Whacks there were, I only know my ass is now Hot and burning. She ends with 2 big and good blows, one on each check and then proclaims that she is done. For a moment, I just lay there recovering. Then I get up and get dressed. Mistress and I talk for a few moments before I have to get underway. Then the time has come, and the cover closes on my first taste of Mistress Michelle and her PADDLE. She seems pleased and I am now locked, excited, and exhausted and I am looking at a 6 hour drive with a sore ass. Somehow all I can think about is, Man that PARTY cant come quick enough. We both would prefer to extend the play time longer, but schedules do not permit. It will simply just wait until Saturday Night.

Thank you Mistress! I will see you tomorrow night. Till then..

15. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    Very nice My little pet....I cant wait to see you again saturday evening!!

Mistress Michelle :sex020:

16. maidmisty

maidmisty Senior Member

Local Time:
    :happy0030:pt , You are doing a great job at keeping us up to date . The first thing i do when i wake up is boot up my pc & log into chasity mansion and see what you have writen.Love your shopping trip . this sissy is going to try it one of these days . It's not the same without a beautful Mistress like , Mistress Michelle watching to make sure i do it ( but i can make believe) Looking forward to your next post . Have fun, i know you will .:smilies_xxx02:

17. forevermore

Local Time:
    The Day of the Party

The day is finally here. i am going to the Party today! The last day that i can claim being a newbie. i am so excited. But i still have to get through class today and then hop into the car for a 6 hour drive! Argh!! But i am all packed, dressed ready to go, with one of my new panties i bought on my second shopping trip. They will be a surprised for Mistress. i also switched to the medium Points on my CB-2000. Made it all the way through the night somehow (not without numerous painful interruptions), and i will leave that on till i get to Mistress later today.

i know this day will just drag on as my anticipation swells. As soon as i surface after the party concludes on Monday, i will update this thread. Stay tuned

18. forevermore

Local Time:
    Party Recap - The Arrival

The party has passed and i am retreating back to day to day life. The event, for me, was amazing and beyond my expectations. That is saying something, since, as a newbie, my expectations were all over the place.

So having said that, in this post, i plan on chronicling my experience at the party with as much detail as possible; i.e. what i remember and what i am able to share. Additionally, i will comment on how that relates to My New Life in Submission. In order to keep the posts, somewhat manageable in length, i will post in four parts with this post being Part 1. Part 1 will cover my Arrival; Part 2 will cover Saturday night, Part 3 Sunday afternoon, and Part 4 Sunday night. Each part of the parts had its own events, setting, and personality. The goal is to give as much information as possible while still breaking it down into pieces that each might be able to read. I know personally, that when i get really long posts, that sometimes it is hard to find the time to sit down and read them. i know that Mistress Michelle has posted some pictures from the party on Her profile so check those out when you can. i will post pictures on my profile at the same time i post each thread as appropriate. So sit back and enjoy the ride; i know that i did.

As many of you know, Mistress Michelle hosted a party the weekend of Halloween and i was honored to be invited to participate. i accepted that invitation some 4 6 weeks ago and for me it was not only an invitation but somewhat of a challenge. A challenge from Mistress Michelle that basically said Put up or Shut Up. So truly wanting to become submissive, i was able to accept that invitation and challenge. However, due to some limitations, i was only able to attend Sat night through to Monday morning. i would have preferred to attend the complete event, but this was the best under the circumstances. Leading up to the party, i spent a lot of time chatting with Mistress Michelle and even some time being trained by Her, so by the time the party came, She knew me pretty well and knew what my desires were and what my limits were. She also knew the type things that, while not limits, were things that would stretch me both mentally and physically.

While the party was not technically my first experience with being in a submissive role (See posts from October 30th, The Shopping Trip and The Warm Up), i looked at is as such. my short visit on October 30th with Mistress was my first experience, but that just merely heightened my sense of wanting to get back to down Her way and get to the party. So it was a long few days until Saturday afternoon when i finished my other obligations and started back down south on my 6 hour drive. What torture to endure; having to drive 6 hours to get to this party. It gives one a lot of time to think. Mistress instructed me to drive straight through without stopping to eat. She said they would save me some dinner. So drive i did and i nervously arrived at the house just after 8:30 PM. It was a beautiful clear night in the mountains of VA. The air was cool/cold and crisp, the sky was very dark and the stars shone as brightly as I have ever seen. i park the car and fumble around with my things, somewhat trying to stall making that initial entry. i am figuring that it will be awkward or more accurately, i will fell very awkward.

i make it to the front door with my things in tow and standby the door for a few seconds before finally reaching up and knocking on the door. As i recall, susie answered the door, but i was so nervous i am not 100% sure. As i enter the house, all are sitting around the living room in various states of dress. Some with nothing (which i know is what i will be in short order) all the way up to me; a fully dressed normal person. i walk in and muster a hello. i had brought a gift for Mistress Michelle and for Mistress Renae, but as i look around the room, i see that there are 3 Mistresss not 2. Mistress informed me that there was going to be a couple visiting on Saturday, and as it turns out they were still there when i arrived. So i give Mistress Michelle her gift, but now i realize that i dont know what Mistress Renae looks like. So i have a 50 50 shot of getting this right. Being nervous, i do not have all my senses about me and am unable to deduce who is who, so I make my guess; BUZZZZZZZ, wrong answer little pet. Not a good first impression. So, i sheepishly cower over to Mistress Renae and give her, her present. Now Mistress Michelle introduces everyone formally, Mistress Renae, the visiting couple Robin and riki, Dominque, Susie, and pet. Now i go over to make my acquaintance with Robin and she puts out her hand. Again being a nervous wreck at this point, i grab it like i am at a business meeting and after a brief awkward moment, i raise her hand up and i give her a kiss on the back of her hand.

Sensing by nervousness Mistress asks if i would like to eat first. i gladly accept that offer. i am shown my room and i place my things there and then Susie gets the plate they had saved for me. As i eat, everyone just converses with each other just like they would in any other setting. So despite the fact that some are naked and there are some sissies there, i start to relax. i am eating a little slowly so as to give myself a little more time to adjust. Finally i finish eating and Mistress instructs me to get ready.or translated, get dressed as a sub..or translated, get undressed Damn It. So i head to my bedroom and get undressed. Again working as slowly as possible, like that is really going to change the outcome, i get undressed. i adjust my shirt on the hanger about 12 times, but there is no more stalling to be done. i go to the door way, take a deep breath, muster up the courage to step out and then i boldly take those steps. i move towards the sofa where both Mistress Michelle and Mistress Renae are seated. This is the moment i have dreaded. Fourteen eyes are now fixated on me, standing there naked. Mistress smiles, verifies i am caged and admires the view. She then tells me to turn around so that Mistress Renae can see my butt. Mistress likes my butt and likes to show it off. Now i am not sure if She likes it because She likes to give whippins or if She thinks its cute. My guess is that it is both. Well i quickly get caught up in the moment and go back to conversing as before, but now I am little pet!

Let the party begin..

19. mistress S

mistress S Mistress S

Local Time:
    8:02 PM
    Although you were nervous PT I think you were secretly enjoying your first time. I look forward to reading the remainder of your weekend.

20. forevermore

Local Time:
    Mistress S there is no doubt I was enjoying myself, or knew I would be, but I was nervous none the less. It seemed like I went back and forth between those two emotions alot, and well, pain and torment thrown in there also.

21. cks

cks Banned

Local Time:
    trish, you write so beautifully.

thank you ! ! ! !

22. forevermore

Local Time:
    Thanks cks, I appreciate that. I love your new avitar. That is classy!

23. forevermore

Local Time:
    Party Recap - Saturday Night

Let me start by saying that i had a tremendous time at the party and experienced many things. So many, that i am not sure that i will remember everything. But what follows is my account of specifically what happened to me during the party. So lets go back to Saturday night, November 1st, 2008 about 9:30 pm and peek into the events of the party.

i have arrived after a long drive, eaten, UNDRESSED (in front of a bunch of total strangers), been inspected, and introduced to all the attendees. And through it all, i have somehow managed to be mostly comfortable. i am still nervous (and will remain that way on and off through out the weekend), but the normal activity of mingling among friends, even brand new ones, allows me to not really notice that i am parading around naked.

Now to give you a sense of the setting at the house; the house was a beautiful two story house situated in the rolling hills of VA overlooking a cove on the lake. The top floor of the house was the main floor and is where most everyone would hang out during the weekend. There was also a full basement with several bedrooms and a hot tub off the back. i stayed in a bedroom on one end of the main floor. Next there was a nice living room that opened to the dinning area and kitchen. Off the kitchen was a Master bedroom sweet which was home to Mistress Michelle and her pet. This also seemed to be where most of the activities took place. It was a fairly large bedroom with a king size bed and it also had a nice large private bath and a huge master closet which was big enough to be a bedroom. And actually it was the bedroom for Jannine, but more about her later.

So at some point, activities had resumed in the main bedroom there. pet was on the bed, in the humbler, being humbled and spanked by Mistress Renae. i think Dominique was in there as well. i am nervously fidgeting in the kitchen when Mistress Michelle comes out and says Come Here. So off i go, excited and scared to death. On my way in, i survey the current victims and their status. What i see concerns me somewhat; but they will remember that i am new, i think to myself. Mistress instructs me to stand at the foot of the bed. She then just looks me over and inspects me. She then goes over to the dresser and picks up Her nipple clamps. Well if you have been reading my journey here, you know that is NOT my favorite thing. She attaches the left one and then the right one. As each goes on, i slightly gasp as She releases the tension on the clip. The clips are attached to each other with a chain and there are several penis shaped weights attached to the chain, just for effect. She smiles at her handy work, but i am not sure that i smiled back. Next She reaches down to my cage and is pleased with Her new -2000 that She issued to me only days before. But all that hair has to go, she says. Next she removes my cage and then calls Mistress Renae over for a look and there is much conversation about my hair. i forgot what pubic hair looks like says Mistress Renae. Now normally a man who is being touched and talked about by two seductive women, would be about ready to explode, but for some reason this is NOT the feeling that i have at the moment. i am feeling kind of.well exposed. Oh, that is because i am exposed. So the first order of business is to shave the hair. So off to the bathroom i go and Mistress Michelle proceeds to shave it all off. Again, what should be erotic turned out not to be so much, but i think that had to do with the fact that someone other than myself was operating a very, very sharp object near my penis, oh I sorry, Mistress Michelles penis. But none the less, the nerve endings of that penis are hooked to my brain. So one false move and. Well you get the picture.

Shaving complete, it is now my turn to join the ranks of the victims current in different positions on the bed. She leads me back to the end of the bed and then tugs on the nipple clamp chain. Well that changed everything; up until that point, the clips she had on me did not seem to hurt as bad as the clothes pins she had had me training with prior to the party. I am then ordered to sit up and lay back on the bed. The intenseness of being ordered to do things without knowledge of what is to come next is mind bending. But with my trust in Mistress in hand, I eagerly comply. I quickly learn that it is my time for the Rhimba (electric shock unit) to be attached to be cock and balls. While I did experience this a few days earlier during my party Warm Up with Mistress, I also know that there are MORE settings and HIGHER intensities available. Well I soon find out what those are. ZZZAPPP, CRACKLE, POP, etc This goes on for what seems like forever. Mistress seems to enjoy this part. She watches each application with a certain attention to detail; watching the reaction from her little pet. She goes through all the different sensations and then goes back to the ones she liked, which if I remember correctly were the ones I liked the least. Hmmm, interesting. Then at one point, Robin and riki whom had visited for the day take their leave and come into the bedroom to say good bye. As I lay their getting shocked, we exchange pleasantries and say our good byes. This in itself is amusing if you stop to think about it. Then they start to tell me about rikis piercing, nipple and penis, which he did HIMSELF. And Mistress knowing that I have a phobia against needles and piercing, says riki, show little pet you piercing. So he undoes his pants and goes about showing me his penis piercing. While a little creepy for me due to my phobia, i must admit, his were somewhat attractive (however, Mistress, this does not mean I really want any). As the shocking continued, it was determined that the batteries needed to be replaced. Well, for the record, new batteries DID make a difference. The ZAPING continued, for how long i do not know. Finally it was someone elses turn to get the Rhimba and i was released.

When i was done with my shocking experience, i stood and watched as the next victim was attached. i also remember that they keep pulling on that chain! A few times i yelped out, but generally that fell on deaf ears. i did resort to begging a couple of times to have the nipple claps removed. What happened a few times was that M Michelle or M Renae would pull the chain and one of the clips would start to come off and would slip to the very end of the nipple, but would stop, thereby exerting all of its tension onto the very tip of the nipple. As soon as they would go to grab it to undo, it would finish slipping off, which was very painful. They also liked to remove them from time to time, and then just pinch them a couple times, just for good measure, and of course put them back on.

Now it was time for M Michelle and M Renaes next evil trick. This was one that they had obviously planned ahead of time. M Michelle grabs a tube and starts to rub a crme onto our cocks. She is slowly and erotically rubbing them, switching every so often from one to another. Wow this party is great I think to myself; this woman is rubbing my cock for me; man it feels good. However, She keeps asking how it feels. We all seem to say OK. But after a while, you guessed it, all numbed up. Now the three of us are blind folded and instructed to get hard. So we are left with numb penises pumping away trying to get hard. All the while, both Mistresses are teasing and taunting us. Then pet gets hard first, but little pet and dominque are not. Finally after a bit, I am able to get semi hard, but dominque is really struggling. i hear in the back ground Mistress telling dominque that is she does not get hard, she will miss out. So of course, pet and myself work to stay hard because we do not want to MISS OUT. Then Mistress says it is time. TIME FOR WHAT, i think. pet is laying on his back on the bed, still trying to keep it hard. Then i hear some moving in the background. They have brought out Jannine, the blow up doll. i have heard of Jannie, but never formally met her. i hear them asking for and applying lube to Jannie. Jannine is placed on pet. Then they pull me over and point me to my HOLE on Jannine. Remember, i am still blind folded, so i am feeling around with my hand and trying to direct my quickly shrinking cock into my assigned hole. All i can tell is that pet is laying down, then Jannine, and then i am standing over top of her. Dominque was suppose to get the third hole, but never managed to get into the game. This was truly her lucky moment. So here are M Michelles 2 pets humping away, with numbed dicks, on Jannine, the blow up doll; Priceless. Finally the madness is stopped. Even though Mistress accomplished some humiliation, that experiment was determined to be a failure as none of us were really able to get hard. Well all i can say is that only you Mistress Michelle, can create that kind of setting and have us thank you for it later.

Later when everyone had migrating back to the main living room area, Mistress decided she was bored and brought out the paddle. Over the chair I went, and the swinging began. For me, I am very turned on by a paddling. I am not sure why, as her nice compact and thick paddle really hurts, but the whole time it is very arousing. Part of it is that I know this is one of her most favorite pastimes, and any good sub wants to please his Mistress.

Midnight passes and everyone adjourns to the hot tub. On this evening, it was very cold, but the warmth of the hot tub was exhilarating. Mistress Renae and her dominque were already there when Mistress Michelle, her pet, and myself arrived. I am not sure how long we were there, but it was a nice relaxing time spent talking and simply enjoying the beautiful clear night. After the hot tub, everyone adjourned upstairs and then started to slowly retreat to their respective rooms. Somehow it was 2 am and the day was finally coming to a close. What a start to the party. And so it was, I am off to bed, locked and naked, to cherish the opening events of the party and contemplate what might occur the next day. What will a new day bring?

24. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Hummmm.....no wonder I laughed so hard all weekend, reading it over again is hilarious, its like doing it all again in slow motion!!
    I do have to say though, little pet, you missed a couple things....
    Like, before the spanking, My nice long well deserved leg massage you gave Me, and the fashion show of new things you had bought at Victoria Secrets.
    The neck massage Mistress Rene recieved from pet, and susie in the ball crusher with sunglasses on her little cock, hummm, maybe you werent there yet for the ball crusher thingy. Anyway, good job on the post sweetie!!! Its wonderful!

Mistress Michelle :sex020:

25. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Ok, when I am wrong I will admit it graciously.....with a crop in My hand, Oh thats right, I broke My crop on little pets feet!!! Anyway, little pet has so sweetly let Me know that I was wrong about the massage and dress up time, it was Sunday. You see, My little pet has a camera with the date and time on the pictures LOL, its not that he could remember either, just that the pictures tell the story!! So, since I was wrong and he was right I will save a special Whippin just for him the next time I see him, because I LOVE whippins!!!!! :sex020:

Mistress Michelle

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice