My New Life in Submission

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by forevermore, Oct 7, 2008.

Random Thread
  1. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    1:58 PM
    What's so funny, is that I hear all the trash of how folks in the south can't drive in snow, but lets see how good all them there yankees can do on ice! ;-)

Anyone can drive on snow, but show me someone who is good on ice and I'll show you a hell of a driver. Do it in a hot rodded muscle car and I'll show you someone who really knows how to drive!

2. forevermore

forevermore Long term member

Local Time:
    12:58 PM
    LOL...On my way back I stopped at a long time friends house in SC. They had a lot of ice there. He has a nice, red, Mustang GT, standard transmission, and he went out that day. He was having some fun on the snow and ice and scared a few drivers, only to gather it in right before they passed each other. I have driven that car, and it has a lot of torque and power. Add in the rear wheel drive, and I am sure it was a handful to drive in those conditions. Hmmm,....he was born and raise Southern.

3. forevermore

Local Time:
    Thanks and yes I have a VERY, VERY brusied ass. Thank you Mistress. The funny thing is that I saw it sometime Tuesday and it did not look very bad, but by Wednesday, it was kind of gnarly looking. I guess it was so bad, that Mistress decided to suspend the whippin's. As you know, she loves those, so it must have been bad.

Yes, I hope we can meet one day. Maybe in the Mistress's dugeon, or kitchen. Maybe we could have a ginger root holding contest, or whippin' received contest..... Good luck on your paper and exams.

lp

4. susie q

susie q Dear friend of the Mistress Michelle clan

Local Time:
    Hii lil pet im glad you had a great time and made it there and back safely cant wait to read more. :chores037:

5. tomf_22033

VA USA
    Local Time:
    As much as I think contests would be fun. I have to concede that you'd win. I'm not into whippings, and it seems ginger does a job on me. Maybe CBT, or some other thing that I have a chance might be more fun.

6. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    :fighting0094:Hummmm......I am looking forward to this game!!! :sex020:

7. forevermore

Local Time:
    OK, then maybe the contest should be somehow randomly determined by Mistress. From my point of view, I was just trying to tilt the tables in my favor. I like winning.

8. tomf_22033

VA USA
    Local Time:
    Gee who would have thunk that you were trying to stack the deck!!! ;-)

I like winning to, but I also don't go crazy about it. In other words, I get more pleasure out of a good fair competition than a hollow victory. Of course there used to be a time that I just preferred to win.

Anyway, now that this has come to Mistress' attention, all I can say is those famous words of our dear friend susie

iiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeee

9. forevermore

Local Time:
    Hmmm....playing the 'fairness' card. Nice play! You make a good arguement and I too like a good competition, but it would not be a hallow victory. It would be just vicotry and we both would be at the feet of Mistress. Can't get much better than that!

10. forevermore

Local Time:
    PART 2 of the Stay

Part 2 of the recap of my stay with Mistress Michelle, The end of the cage and the first night, has been posted in her thread Mistress Michelle's Advernture.

Enjoy! I hope to post some reflects here a little later.

11. cks

cks Banned

Local Time:
    GREAT ! recaps lil pet ! ! !

thank you.

12. forevermore

Local Time:
    Reflections on Day 1

A week has passed since I first arrived at Mistress Michelle's for my 'sentence' and I wanted to take a few moments to reflect back on that experience. For details on what happened refer to the Vault posting Mistress Michelles Adventure. I have posted Day 1 in 2 parts; Reporting In and the End of the Cage.

The thing that strikes me most is a topic that has been discussed here at this site quite a bit and that is the difference between fantasy and reality. Most of what happened has been in my fantasy mind in some form or another for some time. Many an erection or attempted erection (if the cage was on) has been spawned by thoughts and dreams of some of these events. So here comes the shocker, NONE of those events caused me to sprout an erection! I bet nobody saw that comingLOL. Personally, I had no idea what to expect. I did not know what Mistress would do nor did I know how I would respond to it. For example, I had previously been spanked by Mistress, but this time I had asked for her to give me twice the strokes than in the past, with no mercy or no letting up, even if I was begging her to stop. Basically I said, no safe word; hard limits, just no safe word. I wanted to be put in that position to go beyond the normal and not be able to stop it. Obviously, I knew that would be painful, but dreaming about it would always create an erotic response. Well the real thing was just plain painful. I tried to be strong for a while, but she kept coming, then I yelled out, and she kept coming, then I pleaded for her to stop, and yes she kept coming (just like I had asked fordumb ass). There was not a moment in there that was erotic. However, having said that, I would do it again. It was not a disappointment, just different. I think a big part of it was the fact that I know Mistress loves to give a spanking, so I knew that I was pleasing her or giving her an outlet to express herself.

Next she put me in the cage; again another thing I had dreamt about. Like the beating, I did not respond the same as I did when I was dreaming about it. After she had me locked in there, she did start with the mind games telling me that I would have a cell mate. That got a partial rise out of me. Initially as I lay there, thinking about being locked in there by her, I was slightly aroused and thinking about what or who she had in mind for a cell mate also gave me a slight rise, but that quickly faded as I was simply left to be. As time passed, ever so slowly, it was not erotic at all, it was just time. Fortunately she did not leave me there too long, or I am not sure what the mind would have done.

When we went back upstairs for games, I felt mostly vulnerable. There I experienced 2 things that were both a surprise to me and a first time. That was a figging and the dilator in the cock. Since they were new, there was a range of emotions, but again it was not erotic. Like before, it was good because Mistress was in control having a good time. Lastly when I was put down to sleep, I felt initially honored to be at the foot of Mistresss bed, but after a while I became very nervous. I was nervous that I would snore or would clank my chains and wake her or pet up. Then as the night progressed, I became increasingly frustrated because I could not get to sleep. This was the first time whereby I became a little disoriented mentally. It was not bad, just a little frustrated because the obstacles where piling up, but I was powerless to do anything about them. But it was short lived and when morning came all the obstacles were removed and I was back at square one mentally.

All in all, I would say my reality was way different than fantasy, but in no way was it a disappointment. I would do it again tomorrow, although maybe wishing for some warmer temperatures. Now here is the real ironic thing; I have just told you how the reality was not really erotic at all, but as I type my recaps and I relive it again in my mind..guess what, it is erotic again. I am not sure I can totally explain that!

13. forevermore

Local Time:
    3:49 am

3:49 AM this morning is when I was rudely awaken by the feeling of someone shoving a knife into my groin; in other words I had some erotic dream, while sound asleep (so I don't remember a thing) which caused an erection that caused the medium points I was wearing to dig into my cock. Dang points! So the bad part is that since I was sound asleep, I have no idea what the dream was. So I did not get to enjoy the good part only the pain.

But on a more positive note, I immediately thought of Mistress, so in the end all is good. Of course I would have preferred to have thought of her through my dream which I am sure she was starring in than from the points.

14. forevermore

Local Time:
    Part 3 of the Stay

Part 3 of the recap of my stay with Mistress Michelle, Morning has Broken, has been posted in her thread Mistress Michelle's Advernture.

Enjoy!

15. forevermore

Local Time:
    On the floor

I have been somewhat busy, and therefore lax on my postings. I guess I was just giving everyone a break. I hope to get some details out about my stay with Mistress later today.

Last night I had a nice online chat with Mistress and she had a 'surprise' for me. She set that expectation yesterday morning. Like the master she is, she puts something small out there and then you are left to think about it and more importantly Her, all day. So late last night, I got my surprise. She starts by asking me or reminding me about how much I liked sleeping at the foot of her bed when I was at her place. I told her I did remember and it was ver vivid in my mind. THen for the surprise; I was to sleep on the floor beside my bed. I could have 2 pillows and a blanket. Somewhat shocked, I replied ??. Then of course, I mounted a small protest, which was quickly beat down. The really strange part is that right after she told me and while I protested, I was getting aroused. She of course said a few other things simply to plant some images in my mind and to get me THINKING. Later when I went off to bed, I was very aroused and my mind was working overtime. I finally went to sleep but woke around 5:30 rock hard like a diamond. Again I was about as aroused as one could be. My mind worked overtime and I think I might have damaged on of the pillow I had, if you know what I mean. Finally a 6, I returned to the bed, so as everything would appear 'normal' when the house started to wake.

Thank you Mistress

16. forevermore

Local Time:
    Part 4 of the Stay

Part 4 of the recap of my stay with Mistress Michelle, Confinement, has been posted in her thread Mistress Michelle's Advernture.

17. forevermore

Local Time:
    Weekend

So far it has been a busy weekend. I have had to work this weekend and the weather has made the job somewhat stressful. But I was able to cap the day off with a short chat with Mistress. That will always make my day. It sounds as if she has planned to have some fun tonight. As for me, she has commaned me to go to the floor again, so as I can practice sleeping at the foot of her bed. As I look at the bed, I have decided that I will sleep on the side the Mistress normally sleeps on. I know she will not be there, but I will be able to picture her there.

I hope you had fun Mistress!

18. forevermore

Local Time:
    Part 5 of the Stay

Part 5 of the recap of my stay with Mistress Michelle, Playtime, has been posted in her thread Mistress Michelle's Advernture.

Man I have been busy, sorry this is taking so long!!!

19. forevermore

Local Time:
    Last Night

Last Night found me in Las Vegas on a business trip. Staying overnight in sin city, alone, and locked, is almost not right. So in her ever so gracious manner, Mistress emails me the following instrutions:

Hello little pet,
    I hate that you are stuck all alone in a hotel with no internet!! What the hell...I thought sin city offered everything!
    Anyway....I want you edging tonight, alot, and you better not cum!! You are not allowed to be unlocked so you will be edging with the cage on so dont get any ideas!
    As for the ice....I want My little pet on his hands and knees, and some nice ice up his ass, so reach back there and fill it up! That should get the energy flowing LOL
    Then I want you on the bed on all fours with a couple pillows, hell, pretend they are Jannine, she hasent had any lovin for a long time, similar to you, so fuck the pillows and dream of her.
    I will allow you to sleep in the bed tonight but I want you to suffer some before going to sleep so enjoy the ice, and the pillows and know your Mistress is thinking of her little pet!
    If you brought your chain/leash with you and collar I want you fastened to the bed tonight, if you did not bring them you will be punished!

Mistress Michelle

While I complied with the instructions, I did not really reach the level of edging that I think Mistress had desired. The process went something like the following.

I get back to my room around 9:30 local time which is after midnight on the east coast. I am excited to have a task to complete in honor of Mistress. So first I go get a bucket of ice. Then I settled in with the computer and emailed MIstress a reply to her email. I had brought with me a small 'egg' vibrator and had inserted that while I email Mistress. Then to get into the 'mood' I read a fairly long story about a Mistress and her slave that I had saved on the computer. That was somewhat arousing. Then I went to the ice bucket. Naturally the type of ice they had was about the worse type for the task. It was that square cube type and the outside edges were very rough like very course sandpaper. But I was not detered, at least not intially. I got a few in there, but it hurt, so then I tried sucking on them to smooth out the sides. That helped a little, but I was still suffering from square peg and round hole issue.

Then I moved to the bed and those pillows. I got after them pretty good, but with the cage on, I could never really get anything going. So then I would roll over on my back and grab the lock and try to get juices flowing by doing rapid motions and stimulating my cock with the cage movements. I have actually caused climax in the past this way. I got a little feeling that way, but never even close to the edge. I would do that for a while and then I would roll back over on top of the pillows. I repeated this for quite a while. Finally with sore stomach muscles I drifted to sleep.

20. forevermore

Local Time:
    Part 6 of the Stay

Part 6 of the recap of my stay with Mistress Michelle, Introducing Trish, has been posted in her thread Mistress Michelle's Adventure.

Don't worry all, the pain is almost over; only 2 more parts after this one!!
    Enjoy.

21. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    5:58 PM
    It's not painful at all! (Although it may have been for you!!!) I'm enjoying reading it! :manga_cloud9:

22. forevermore

Local Time:
    MW, thanks for the reinforcing. You never really know what people think and I tend to get long winded, so I know it is easy for folks to lose interest, but it is good thearpy for me.

And yes it was painful and not really that arousing at the time, but for some odd reason I clammer for more. The more I think about it, the more I want to be back at Mistress's feet. Dang the distance.

23. forevermore

Local Time:
    Part 7 of the Stay

Part 7 of the recap of my stay with Mistress Michelle, The Visitor, has been posted in her thread Mistress Michelle's Adventure.

This part is somewhat wordy and tension filled. I am in a cold sweat now as I just finished writing it. Due to the length, I have only completed part of The Visitor. So like I promised in the last update, Only 2 more parts left. LOL

I am sure you will like the cliff hanger in this one!! Enjoy.

24. forevermore

Local Time:
    Part 8 of the Stay

Part 8 of the recap of my stay with Mistress Michelle, The Visitor Continued, has been posted in her thread Mistress Michelle's Adventure.

The tension continues.....

Enjoy!

25. forevermore

Local Time:
    Part 9 of the Stay

Part 9 of the recap of my stay with Mistress Michelle, The Last Day. :(, has been posted in her thread Mistress Michelle's Adventure.

Sadly the stay concludes. Happily the recap has come to a merciful end...LOL, sort of. I will later post some reflections and other funny stories from the stay here.

Enjoy!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice