My new journal of my experience as a chastity lock man

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Guest 2684, Jul 24, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. Guest 2684

Guest 2684 Long term member

Local Time:
    7:11 AM
    My mistress is taking this seriously all I did was not fill the dishwasher correctly and she had me put my my nub back on. I hope I am not in it long. I have an appointment with the piercer on the 30th guess I will be free by then for sure. She did say I will have to make and modification to the nub so it will fit along with both piercings. It is definitely one of those carful what you wish for. Have only been locked for a couple hours and already miss having erections. Measured myself the other night I had made it back to 6 inches.

2. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    Got to keep your focus. Get those chores done properly.

3. Guest 2684

Guest 2684 Long term member

Local Time:
    Well my Love about a month ago finally finished writing down our rules of our relationship. She had me sign them they are fairly general. She is in total control of our sexual lives and she owns her penis. But at the same time she wants a partner not a slave or sub. It also stated in the contract that I am allowed to do anal play but not allowed to touch penis other than peeing. In the contract it also says I will be giving 4 scheduled ruined releases a year. Great I signed with a smile.

Well last nite she handed me the papers again. She said she made a couple changes. Reading the contract she changed the rule on anal it is removed I am no longer allowed to play with plugs or anything. She made me burn them. The other change was scheduled releases have been dropped to 2 ruined releases also part of the new rule is I have to give her 2 orgasms before I receive mine. We never have gone more than one. She said the reasons for the change is she felt like I was using the plugs and dildos way to much to the point it was replacing masterbating and that was not acceptable. She also feels that 4 scheduled ruined releases was to much. This will help me have more time to help her take care of the house. I agained signed with a smile but holy shit.

StubHub and spider203 like this.
  4. NZSenator

NZSenator Long term member

Local Time:
    12:11 AM
    I can understand her thinking on the plugs / dildos, they still stimulate you and orgasm and/or milking can be achieved, so if her goal is orgasm / release control, then its fair enough.

2 ruined releases in a year though, wowsers, that sounds very tough

Guest 2684 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice