My new journal of my experience as a chastity lock man

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Guest 2684, Jul 24, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. Guest 2684

Guest 2684 Long term member

Local Time:
    2:26 AM
    It is a weird feeling being in the cage again. My LOVE says this time I will be locked until the night before. She was generous before but not again. Can not wait for the call that the jewelry has come in.

2. Guest 2684

Local Time:
    Talked with my wife realized that she has turned me into the housewife I do the cooking cleaning dishes make sure everything is all good. She also told me that the only pleasure a housewife should get is penetration I am permitted to play with my assNever my penis for her penis

3. Guest 2684

Local Time:
    Well still locked up waiting for my PA jewelry to show up. Still very excited for this next chapter in our life. Also the butt training has been going well I can get the plug in so much easier I did not think something going in that region could feel so good.

4. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    Hopefully it will arrive early for you. Recieved the smaller Chinese cage 0.9" length this afternoon. It was as close to the cage of shame 1.5" I have been using but not filling up. Real close equal but rings want intermix.

She had me go swap immediately rather than at bath time. She had choice remarks about me finally fitting a cage. Come Monday I find out her decision on going to twin beds. Still doing everything I can as she continues to give me quests.

I ordered Cherry Keeper cages she picked white for color.

Sounds like you're progressing on rear door development.

Continue to enjoy the journey.

5. Guest 2684

Local Time:
    The journey is continues glad you are continuing with your journey as well.

6. Guest 2684

Local Time:
    Just sitting here thinking on how much I have become to love this life. I’ve giving someone else total control of my sexual future I love it completely and it’s made a better life between me and my wife

StubHub likes this.
  7. Mauiperson

Mauiperson Long term member

Physician
    Maui
    Local Time:
    9:26 PM
    Recommend EMLA cream in urethra and in the frenum area about 2 hours prior to piecing. You will barely feel it. Also get a few adult diapers. You will need it for the first 48 to 72 hours.

Guest 2684 likes this.
  8. Guest 2684

Local Time:
    We were cleaning our bedroom and came across cherry keepers perma locker. My KEYHOLDER decide if it would fit that it would be a good idea to use it on my NUB. It works and know there is no really easy way to remove it. My LOVE says it can stay that way till I get my PA. Which I hope is soon I hate COVID. There is a picture in my photos of the perma lock

9. Guest 2684

Local Time:
    Tomorrow is the big day. Getting the P.A I am so excited.

the other thing my LOVE and I were out she was talking to one of her friends she started telling them how much I have changed in the last year. Helping more at home being a better husband I am not sure if this lady knows the reason why. All her friend said was we were to far into it to stop now it was weird

StubHub likes this.
  10. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    Have a great day Thursday! The adventure continues.

11. Guest 2684

Local Time:
    Well I am with an extra hole in my body it was a great experience painful but worth it

12. Guest 2684

Local Time:
    Well the whole PA experience was amazing. I now realize that I will never pee standing due to the extra hole and my tony unit. It has mot been a week yet the piercing feels good it slides around freely with no pain. It is still a little tender to the touch starting to itch a little which is good sign of healing. The feeling of having something on your penis moving around tends to keep the arousal level up. I truly wish I would have done this sooner. image.jpg My LOVE says it it a cute little guy. She is considering taking the jewelry as big as we can get. If she likes the look I may become on the honor system. She thinks having jewelry down there bigger than my little unit would be better than a cage. I love the idea as well.

StubHub likes this.
  13. Guest 2684

Local Time:
    Well wanted to up date my journal I am still enjoying the PA. Still being required to service my LOVE as often as she wants. She has decided we are taking the piercing as far as it can go. The goal it to make me limpy completely useless. From now on chastity will only be used for when I have to leave town and for a punishment. Our life has changed so much in the last year it is hard to keep up. My wife has went a ok maybe to this is what we are doing like it or not I love it hope it continues.

StubHub likes this.
  14. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    I think you're liking this my friend. Enjoy .

Sounds like many months to get where she want's you increased to.

Guest 2684 likes this.
  15. Guest 2684

Local Time:
    Finally able to wear my inflatable plug with the bulb squeezed 25 times that is max for all day I love the feeling mr Limpy leaks the whole time now not only from the pee hole but the new one as well it is such a great feeling

StubHub likes this.
  16. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    Enjoy your day

17. Guest 2684

Local Time:
    Well for my birthday she said she had a surprise for me. She went to bed before me when I can in she was laying on the bed spread eagle. I started kissing her body all over payed extra attention to her beautiful breasts. She then shoved my head to her sweet tasting pussy. I licked and fingered her to multiple orgasms. She pulled my head up told me to lay on my back. She grabbed her penis and started rubbing it I was already hard as a rock she was about 10 seconds I was already going to blow. She could tell and she stopped we kissed very passionately and she said hope you enjoyed you birthday present foods nite. Took forever to get to sleep and woke up this morning still hard I think. It was frustrating to say the least but I love this life and my WIFE.

tomf_22033 likes this.
  18. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    Very happy for your birthday gift being able to please her. Also the night e reciprocal of being stroked as well.

Alas not allowed a frontal climax. With the new PA a bit of stroke is all you can have anyway.

I am wrapping up this morning and off to airport. Don't lsnd at home till 10:30pm .

I am sure futon is awaiting me. Maybe she will want a massage first.

Have a great day.

Guest 2684 likes this.
  19. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    3:26 AM
    Happy belated birthday.

Glad you've learned your place and are pleasing her. May you have many more such birthdays. And may you treat her like the queen she is on hers.

20. Guest 2684

Local Time:
    Oh I did she made sure of it

StubHub likes this.
  21. Guest 2684

Local Time:
    Can’t believe how much is changed in my life in the last year I went from not knowing what Chasity used to having a Prince Albert piercing it’s been a better change in our relationship it’s made me a better person in the sense of being more open to other peoples lifestyles and their beliefs very happy with all the changes and like to just say thank you for all the people that help me for the lastYear to become a better man

spider203 likes this.
  22. Guest 2684

Local Time:
    Figured it has been a while since I talked on here. Well not much has changed still controlled by a beautiful women. Enjoying satisfying her in any way she wants. Well I got myself in trouble. She says I was playing with the PA piercing to much. She came into the bathroom while I was peeing and caught me moving the piercing around. Then one the next day she came into bedroom and saw I had an hardon. I told her I was not doing any masterbating just messing with the piercing. Before we went to bed that nite my tube cage was laying on the bed. All she said was put it on use your jewelry as the lock and we will see if you learn how is the owner in a month. I was in tears not wanting to go back in. She said I told you to keep hands off and you will learn that. I put it on if you have never gotten hard in a tube only design it still gets hard but is not the most comfortable.

23. Guest 2684

Local Time:
    Well another new add my LOVE sent me a text and said she was looking on line and found out that you can get a reverse pa. I said yes I know. She came home from work about 2 hours later and said she made me an appointment for the end of April to get one WTF.

StubHub likes this.
  24. Guest 2684

Local Time:
    Well have not added to this in a while. We are still loving the piercing. Second getting excited about the new piercing. Third my Mistress/Wife is going out of town for the night. She had me modify my nub cage to accommodate my piercing. So I am back into a ball trap cage with my piercing hanging out the end. Hopefully until tomorrow when she returns. Mr limpy is already fighting it. I was told to make sure I used the dildo tonight as well. That should be fun. Have not had the pleasure of small little nub cage and big dildo. I am already dreading this nite I will get no sleep. Her penis is staying semi hard. It will be a long afternoon and nite.

25. Guest 2684

Local Time:
    image.jpg It’s new home hopefully for the nite after her reading more of your posts

spider203 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice