My new journal of my experience as a chastity lock man

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Guest 2684, Jul 24, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. Guest 2684

Guest 2684 Long term member

Local Time:
    3:53 AM
    Tonight was the first night that I pleasure my wife se real times and Mr Limpy never even tightened the cage. He swelled very loosely and the second i was finished pleasing her Mr Limpy went right back to flaccid. Then she teased me and he never grew that was a first for me.

2. Guest 2684

Local Time:
    I also want to add my balls are so swollen and full. But I am also scared I could not get enough of an erection to cum is that even possible.

3. Guest 2684

Local Time:
    I am so horny today I want to cum so bad and touch mr limpy but that will never happen again well maybe the cum on new years but I still will not get to touch it.

GripOfChaos likes this.
  4. Guest 2684

Local Time:
    Screenshot_20201227-191137_Wish.jpg got my KEYHOLDER this and a couple others can't wait for them to show. This will look so sexy on her.

5. Guest 2684

Local Time:
    It has been a little bit since I posted. Not sure where my KEYHOLDER is getting her ideas.

I have been told wheen we go to Hawaii I will be locked start to finish. I honestly was hoping to be free that week but if it is what she wants I will do it.

She was going to give me an orgasm for new years eve but sounds like it is off the table.

We purchased a magic wand I thought to use on her. Which we have and she loves. She told me due to my current size I should not be allowed a cage free orgasm. So when she decides to allow me one it will be cage with the vibrator.

We tried this before. She want to go try using a butt plug again. She ordered one it is rubber inflatable. It starts out 3cm and goes to 11cm. She w I uld like it to be in me all the time unless I need to relieve my self. She wants it to get to full expansion and maintain in me all day. She says we will then try something new.

I will add i do have a choice and we agree this is what we want. I did ask for her to take control. I did not imagine how far it would be taken and this much time in cage but I love it and would never ask to go back.

6. Guest 2684

Local Time:
    Well the new cage showed for the new year only been on a couple minutes will see how it goes. 16091779896564391210996683323749.jpg

Sulla likes this.
  7. Guest 2684

Local Time:
    It is.a total mind fuck with this cage to see your penis be totally covered by your skin and balls. I so far love this cage you can't see or touch anything. I even tried to get hard and it will not allow anything. I should of got this thing months ago.

8. Guest 2684

Local Time:
    Well for some unknown reason my KEYHOLDER told me to unlock last night. We did nothin just went to sleep I was allowed to sleep all night free. In the morning I was told not to relock until I leave for work. I still am not sure what this was about.

Guest 6019 and Bob Spade like this.
  9. Guest 2684

Local Time:
    Never thought how much I would love being locked and denied any orgasm. I could not imagine not having my KEYHOLDERS property free.

10. Guest 2684

Local Time:
    Since my last removal on Sunday I have not been having nite time erections atleast any that wake me. Last Sunday my KEYHOLDER put a heavy coating of numbing cream on the penis before it went into cage. I still get hard like typing this has me hard but with no stimulus nothin happens. She wants to keep doing it every Sunday. Because she read somewhere it can cause permanent damage if used frequently.

11. LockedPom

LockedPom Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    6:53 PM
    That's not a good idea. Numbing creams should be washed off after short term use. There have been cases of death due to people leaving on numbing creams after cosmetic procedures, along with a FDA warning.

12. Guest 2684

Local Time:
    Thanks

13. Guest 2684

Local Time:
  14. Guest 2684

Local Time:
    Sounds like this Sunday after cleanup we are going to measure to see where we are at. Have been basically locked 24/7 since june and for the last couple weeks have been locked up in a small nub. My LOVE is curious were we stand. Will post pictures regarding the measurements

15. Guest 2684

Local Time:
    My lovely/WIFE/KEYHOLDER is thinking once a week cleaning is to much. She says I am looking forward to it to much. She wants to move to by weekly. I am able to keep the Htnub very clean no smell. It really helps to be able for once to keep the pee hole at end of cage. In one way it does sadden me due to I really enjoyed those few minutes of her washing her penis every week. But it is what she wants so who am I to complain.
    The good part that comes out of it is she said instead of her washing I will be washing her pussy with my tongue. That makes it easier.

While in bed last nite we talked about or dynamic. She asked how I felt. I told her I am in love with her and will do anything to make her happy. She asked if I was happy I said I have never been more happy. We talked about the future she how she has no plans and no desire to change my appearance other than maybe lose some weight. But she did say she has an interest in making me more submissive. She is not going to be pegging me. I will be buying a suction cup dildo that I will use when she says it is ok. She made it very clear as long as I am good I will be allowed to use as often as I want as long as she is aware. Also the two orgasms I will be allowed will come from her magic wand while the dildo is inserted or plug which ever she chooses. She is being generous and allowing me 30 minutes to make it happen. She says as long.az she owns my cock it will never be free to have a normal orgasm again. She asked if I agree and of course I said yes. It was our first contract on verbal but it is a start.

spider203 likes this.
  16. Guest 2684

Local Time:
    Well the cage went on yesterday after cleaning for the last time it will not be removed again till the 26th of January. Because on the 27th of January I will be pierced. No more cage for about 2 months then into a non ball trap only penis cage.

17. Guest 2684

Local Time:
    Also ordered to do something new today naked laundry and dishes it was very humble

NsToy likes this.
  18. NZSenator

NZSenator Long term member

Local Time:
    9:53 PM
    Mrs Sen has also made comments from time to time about naked chores, in particular making her morning coffee. As we have x2 teenagers in the house, this is not a realistic event, but I am hoping one day to surprise her and make it happen.

Very brave getting the PA and it sounds like your wife is really embracing the dynamic. Was great to read that she also checked in with you though, great communication

Guest 2684 likes this.
  19. Guest 2684

Local Time:
    Well my LOVE last nite told me to remove my cage. Then she had me lick her to orgasm. She then had me lay on my back. She gave me the best handjob I have ever had. In a matter of seconds I went off like crazy the cum would not stop coming out. It has been 7 months. She said it only happened because I am getting the PA. Also I will be allowed to be unlocked until the PA. One week of freedom.

20. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    Do you have larger ring available sounds like too small.

21. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    Would expect with PA your healing period will be weeks open but not really playtime.

Guest 2684 likes this.
  22. Guest 2684

Local Time:
    I use a 55mm ring

23. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    That's fairly large, is your ball gap wide enough? 3/8" is typical but some need more for things to have room.

24. Guest 2684

Local Time:
    Well I went to the piercing shop and I wanted a horseshoe titanium eight gauge they didn’t have any so we chose to hold off doing the piercing until it shows up which should be a week or so and then it will get done the people were super nice and very helpful

25. Guest 2684

Local Time:
    Going back into the cage until I get the call the piercing has arrived and it is scheduled to be done

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice