Mistress Michelle's adventure

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Mistress Michelle, Mar 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Random Thread
  1. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    4:17 AM
    How much would admission to that party be :anim_32:. i will do the shopping and the:chores005:.

Rachel

:easter-119:

2. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:17 AM
    Lol @ subhub... if I was coming to America then I would want as many people there as possible!

That would be one heck of a party... :manga_balloon:

3. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    I wouldnt worry about that MW...as soon as everyone finds out you are coming here they will be swarming like bees to a honey pot. So, you just let Me know when and I will make the arrangements on this end.

Mistress Michelle :sex020:

4. susie q

susie q Dear friend of the Mistress Michelle clan

Local Time:
    MM is right i didnt mean it that way god im such an idiot. I meant what a wonderful pleasure it would be to serve two wonderful Goddessess as you all are hmmmm (need your grass mowed ???):loveCM::loveCM:

5. susie q

Local Time:
    bends over and takes a WHACK or ten :sign0023:

6. susie q

Local Time:
    ok 20 i need it :sign0004:

7. susie q

Local Time:
    dang thats gonna hurttttttt :sad0004:

8. susie q

Local Time:
    The sound of silence i think i will use it hmmmm :bad-girl-0009:

9. Respectful

Respectful Chaste by choice

Local Time:
    1:17 AM
    You are so cool Suzie Q!

You are such a positive person with your often off-beat but ALWAYS up-beat words! You rock! :yes1:

Respectful

10. susie q

Local Time:
    Thank you respectful i try. Mistress Watchful i didnt mean to compare you to Mistress Michelle was a slip of my finger and the stupid one brain cell i have left i try never to judge or compare anyone to anything i think you are a very special and wonderful person.In the future i will only post when i dont have to close one eye to focuse lol oopppssss please forgive me a HUGE curtsey :happy0167:

11. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:17 AM
    No need to apologise susie q... :whipbang:

12. susie q

Local Time:
    iiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeee thats gotta hurt ty MW :chores003:

13. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Its been a few days since I was able to add anything here, My grandaughters here with us for a few days and I cant get online when shes up so....
    Guess what.....Its raining again LOL
    I am taking her horseback riding today, I dont feel comfortable leaving pet but he assures Me he will sit still and work on his models. I just have not left him for any amount of time so it does worry Me.
    Nothing much going on here, took pet and grandaughter to Cracker Barrel for lunch yesterday to meet pets brother passing through on his way back home to Pa. I LOVE Cracker Barrel, we usually only eat there when we are traveling because they are all over the country and you can always be assured of getting an excellant meal, its nice to always know that when your on the road.
    Since I have company I havent been able to spend any time with any of My properties, and Easter thrown in also has kept little pet from being on, his kids are on break from school. cks has been sick and I cant see him anyway because of his hours at work, I can only see him in the evenings during the week and so this week I havent been able to be on in the evenings. susie has company for the week so shes not around either, I did manage to catch her for a moment the other day, but I usually talk with susie everyday on the phone anyway so its ok if I dont see her here. toms been too busy lately to be around, hes up to his neck in books and stuff. he did leave Me an email that said he was done with his projects or whatever so maybe he will have some time for his Mistress again soon. his grand father also had a stroke and is in the hospital so that has occupied his mind, rightfully so.
    I am hoping missy will come and visit soon, she says maybe she will be able to. And susie is coming back the end of the month or first of May. I have lots for her to do.....I have a list for her LOL
    Well, guess I better git, everyone will be waking up soon. Hope it clears off before we go horseback riding...nothing better than riding in the rain with the horses hooves buried in 10 inches of mud. This should be alot of fun for My grandaughter, shes never been riding before. Its been a couple years since I have been, I hope I am not so sore I cant move tomorrow, I have too much to do!!

14. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Horseback riding was great!!! Wasnt the same without pet though. He loves to ride but I have told him, I dont think when hes better he should consider it again, if he were to get thrown and break that leg again....well, that would be a disaster!! Anyway, we did have a wonderful time and neither of us were ready when the ride was up. We were out maybe 2 hours. When My grandaughter came to stay with us on Easter she had a cold, which I thought was allergies...wrong!! She has given pet and I the cold and pet is not well at all. I put him to bed early tonight after smearing Vicks all over him and finding medicine for him today wasent easy considering all the meds hes taking, had to be real careful buying anything for him to fight this cold with. I can shake a cold off fairly easily but pet never can and now with him already incapacitated its alot worse!

On another note...it sure was pretty here today and supposed to be even better tomorrow. I got alot of plantings done between running to the drug store. Maybe spring really is here this time!

Well, I am off to bed, I LOVE the smell of Vicks so hopefully we can both sleep tonight. If hes not better I suppose we will be off to the doctors tomorrow, we'll see.

15. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    Aww, I hope you and pet feel better!

Also, FYI, Vicks is not nearly as "effective" as Ben Gay, when smeared "all over". :mad0054:

Feel better soon! :)
    mikecb

16. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    MM glad You had a good time with the granddaughter. Hope you are all feeling better soon.

Rachel

17. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    I was hoping to be feeling better today.....that didnt happen! :sick0026:
    But...pet is doing a bit better, thats a good thing!
    80 degrees today and I couldnt even enjoy it, sorry, I'm whining. I hardly EVER get sick so this just pisses Me off.

susies coming May 1st YEA

Going to down some more crap in the hopes I can get up in the morning and be all better!

18. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    Maam,

I'm so sorry to hear about your illness. I hope you feel better real soon. I'm just checking in to see what's been happening. I did manage to return a few books to the library and get a few pages written yesterday so I can now see the floor in the den. It's amazing, but there's this really cool thing called carpet! Much nicer than books ;-)

Anyway, I"m working hard to get things done ASAP. I'll let you know when the two papers are done. (since the one wasn't bad enough, they threw another one at me)

19. susie q

Local Time:
    Im so sorry Mistress i feel like i have let you down as you have so much to do and i havent been able to get down there to help you.WHERES A SISSYMAID WHEN YOU NEED ONE HUH ??? i will see yall soon and will git er done and mike please dont give MM any crazy ideas (ben gay rubbed all over omg)lol iiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeee :sex007::happy0030:

20. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    Who? Me?!? :innocent0002:

21. Respectful

Respectful Chaste by choice

Local Time:
    1:17 AM
    Yummy tea tonic

Mistress Michelle;

If there are good oriental markets near you...

Mix 1/2 fresh ground ginseng root with 1/2 liquid honey in a food processor. Makes a lovely hot tea tonic base preserved by honey and tastes yummy (with time ;-) After drinking 1-2 teaspoons per day for 3 months you should see marked benefits.

I do worry about you and especially Pet's health and actually believe this may help.

Respectful :scared0016:

Special PS for mike: Make sure that you do not mix any Ben Gay into your ginseng tea unless it is used for body art. :cat:

22. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    LOL at respectful.....in 3 months time I would hope this would be gone on its own!
    I am feeling a bit better today, still have a stuffy head but last night after a heated session in bed with pet, I feel better for some reason LOL

Oh and My pet found a new website....for all of you that LOVE whippins LOL
    www.cane-iac.com
    I'm picking out one just for you susie!!! LMAO

23. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    Oooh, nice toys! I kinda like the crying towels too! lol :manga_beat:

24. susie q

Local Time:
    Oh my i just checked out the website iiiiiiiieeeeeeeee (pet needs to find a job lol) seems i will need a cane to walk again thank you Mistress and thanks pet i thought you liked me wwwwaaaaaaaaa. :gen085:

25. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    And the cold continues!!! :sick0026: This is getting old, much like the cold rainy days of late....but, theres sun and heat in the near future!! Up in the 80's this weekend!!!
    Not much news going on, susie will be here May 1st and she will have lots to do. My little sissy needs to be on her best behaviour especially now that I have a nice new shiny cane and a cage LOL
    I bought My sissy susie a couple presents....its a surprise or I'd tell.:gift-060:

My cks is dying to come back, he knows no relief until he visits again so I dont think it'll be long before he makes the trip again. I rather like this form of keeping him locked, no longer do I have to make the decision, its all up to him. He stays locked untill he visits again, its all up to him as to how long that will be. This was a wonderful idea, and its working great!!:sign0066:

I am still hoping to see sissy missy soon, just waiting on her to make a decision to come down, she knows I want her!! :sex020:

Anyway....thats it for now, I know, not very exciting but you never know, all I need is a willing, or not so willing, subject to show up on My door step!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice