Mistress Michelle's adventure

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Mistress Michelle, Mar 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Random Thread
  1. susie q

susie q Dear friend of the Mistress Michelle clan

Local Time:
    5:17 PM
    Omg I will see what i can do Mistress for a short trip mabey next week seems i will be busy.:CMrocks:

2. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    Maam,

Hang in there. Maybe you'll be surprised and we can all help you out. If susie comes and visits one week, cks another, little pet one, and me one, that's a months worth and that didn't even mention anyone else.

Just an FYI, as you may have noticed, I've been in hiding trying to get this stupid project done. It's going SO SLOW, and if I don't get some sleep soon, I'm going to pass out. The good news is that I've made a lot of progress, the bad news is that it's no where near as much as I need. One more book from the library and I'll have my own satellite branch. One more book from Amazon and I might be classified as their southwest Va warehouse!

Anyway, just wanted to let you know I'm around and alive.

3. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    Its raining again!! Its ok I guess, we need the rain anyway, and we know by summer we will be in a drought again anyway. Tomorrow morning we will be headed to the beach for a couple days. I'll be back on Sunday evening. Looking forward to getting away from here for a few days, we are so used to traveling in the spring, we will see how this short trip does with pet.
    I do not like having to leave My boys ( Milo and Otis) but its just a couple days, they will be fine. I just miss them!! When we go camping I can take them with Me, but this motel does not allow pets. :cat:
    We will have the laptop with us so I can check in here from time to time.

Everyone have a happy April Fools Day!!! LOL

Mistress Michelle

4. macmen

macmen New member

Local Time:
    4:17 PM
    dont worry Mistress i am stopping my drinking as of yesterday. i need to get myself back together and move on with my life without him. i hope i do get a chance to talk to you soon Mistress

5. forevermore

forevermore Long term member

Local Time:
    Mistress,

I hope you and pet have a wonderful and relaxing trip! Both of you need a break, and a trip to the beach is just the thing. See ya when you get back.

Enjoy

little pet

6. cks

cks Banned

Local Time:
    greetings E/everyone. this post being made with the permission of Mistress Michelle Who now has me on a VERY short leash <smiles>.

via telephone conversation:

Mistress and Her pet arrived at their much needed and deserved beach retreat weekend get-a-way safely but of course with several extra stops along the way to insure Her pets comfort. this IS the very first time Mistress' pet has even attempted anything so daring since his early December when . . . his tremendous OUCH began. he's kicking serious buttocks getting better, slow and steady my friend.

Mistress is in great spirits even though Her choosen place of rest does not have internet. They need a much needed break from U/us anyway and She agreed once i told Her about susies YM struggles. the weather 80F and sunny, Her pet of course frustrated he can't run bare naked on the beach but . . . .. SOON.

simply permitted to share that Mistress and Her pet are doing really well and wishes U/us all well. and . . . . Her stable better behave or else!

HUGS!

7. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    We're back from South Carolina....had a great trip. It rained on us the entire day we left(thursday) but was wonderful from then on out. The room was...well, ok I guess. We were on the 5th floor which if I am going to stay in a Motel is about where I want to be. I am up high enough to see the ocean over all the pool stuff and not up so high you cant hear it. So, we left the balcony doors open the entire time so I could hear. I forgot to even ask when I booked the room if they had internet service and of course they did not. I wanted pet to be able to relax and play on the computer but that didnt happen. Dosent matter, we had a good time anyway. Now we are back and its raining again, and I heard on the news last night its going to get cold again with a possibility of snow. I am more than ready for spring!! Our cherry trees are full of blossoms, and the yard is filling out with blooms, now snow again.
    susie is going to have to get here soon, I do not know how to get this riding mower ready for spring, nor how to operate it and the grass because of all the rain is getting deep!
    Well, I have laundry and shopping to do so I guess I will not worry with the outside just yet, besides its raining anyway.

Mistress Michelle :sex020:

8. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:17 PM
    I'm glad you had a lovely time. It sounds fabulous!

We need to fix a time to get chatting in the new chatroom - I hope you'll love it... you can keep an eye on all your subbies because you can view the history. :jumping0045:

By the way, I sent you a pm on that little issue! :innocent0003:

9. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    2:17 PM
    So Glad to Hear

Glad to hear you had a good time, not great. That would have taken internet access, and Susie to be your Sissy Maid on beck and call, he he..

But I'm glad that you may the effort to make such a trip, show us that things are taking a turn for the better.

By the way did you said it was raining on the way there, and when you got back, I didn't quite hear that part. Ha ha.. As for the lawn mower, dose it have chains and a snow blower, or is that Susie's job, The Head Blower!!!! LOL.. If the mower doesn't, no worries mate, Lawn looks good under an covering of snow. :chores005:

If Susie doesn't make it out soon, I would offer my services, but it would take me till next fall to ride my mower out to help. :character0201: So for now I will just help you by poking at Susie :fighting0092: to get over and help you out.

Good Day to you Both, Missy Tanya

10. forevermore

Local Time:
    Welcome back home Mistress. I know you probably enjoyed your time away. But, I for one, am glad you are home safe and sound....oh, and around the internet; cause I missed your commands.

11. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Well, I think the weather is going in the wrong direction, feels like winter outside this morning! I do realize its still winter in some parts of the country however, its supposed to be SPRING here! Yesterday was ok although getting colder as the day went on.
    I had to take pet into town to sign more crap, now his company he works for wants papers released from the doctors saying what his treatment plan is and why he cant return to work, so, we had to drive 30 miles to sign a piece of paper saying its ok for the doctor to tell his company why he cant come back to work, this is BULL SHIT!! He has 6 months of short term disability and here we are 4 months in and all of a sudden we need more papers sent to prove why hes not back to work. I wish they were close enough, I'd drive him there and show the idiots in person! And, dont put it past Me, I WOULD.

On a happier note, I did enjoy some great orgasms and sex with pet last night, :hump: pet should be in a wonderful mood this morning! I know I am!

Easter is this weekend so all of our kids will be here, big dinner, easter egg hunt ect... Then My special angel, My oldest grandaughter, 9, will be staying over a couple days, shes out of school on break. Last year we took her to Disneyworld on her spring break, we obviously cant take her anywhere this year but I am going to take her horseback riding :character0109:, cant wait for that! pet and I used to ride all the time but now he cant anymore, we could not risk him getting thrown and breaking something. I dont mean now anyway, I meant he wont be able to after hes better.

Well, time to go snuggle, My favorite part of the day. Get up, drink a cup of coffee, check Mansion, then go back to bed and snuggle. All warm and cozy!
    Guess I'll have to dig the sweats back out...burrrrrrrrr

12. forevermore

Local Time:
  13. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    2:17 PM

As the say goes, just get back in the saddle, sounds like he already did, last night,, he he.. Way to go pet... A happy Mistress is a very good Mistress.

I'm smiling from ear to ear, and take it from me thats a big smile. Missy Tanya

14. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    LOL at tanya....My pet never got out of the saddle, hes been going strong all through this ordeal, even in the hospital the naughty boy!!!

This has been a great day...got alot done, flowers replanted, border fencing up around one of My flower beds, laundry done, screened porch all cleaned up, hummm.....sounds like something susie should be doing! I got the next door neighbor to work on getting the mower ready, dosent take much convincing for him, hes a big flirt and I got news for him, I am a BIGGER flirt than he ever dreamed of being! PLUS...I got a cane!! :sex020:
    He said he would show Me tomorrow how to operate the riding mower....somehow I think he will be the one doing the mowing, not Me!
    It has been a beautiful day though, all sunny and warm, shame its not supposed to stick around, calling for temp drops and rain again. Well, at least I got alot done today before it gets cold again.
    Now its time for some sketti....I have worked up an appetite!

Dont worry susie..I still have a ton of stuff to keep you busy, wont be any time for you to rest while youre here, I have a long list!

15. Cherryleopard

Cherryleopard Empress

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Mistress Michelle,

My next door neighbor has been mowing my front lawn ever since I moved in to this house. It's awesome! He's an older man, barely seems to pay attention to me, but he mows my lawn religiously. He's even taking to pruning my front bushes too. In the winter he's been known to use his snowblower to clean my sidewalk as well.

I make sure to give him a big smile and a little wave when I see him doing the work for me. About twice / year I'll make him a plate of brownies too.

He's an older single guy and I think he enjoys taking care of me a bit. It took me a while to embrace him doing the work for me but now I love it. He's very precise and keeps it looking great. And it reminds me that men gain pleasure out of pleasing me. Funny how I "get" that lesson with my partner and pursue it, but with a neighbor it felt odd at first.

Cynthia

16. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Glad to see you girls have your mowing in hand! :chores005:

Btw... whats sketti?

I'm so jealous you had good weather Ms Michelle... I really wanted to get out in the garden yesterday but it just drizzled and rained all day.

17. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Glad to see you girls have your mowing in hand! :chores005:

Btw... whats sketti?

I'm so jealous you had good weather Ms Michelle... I really wanted to get out in the garden yesterday but it just drizzled and rained all day.

18. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Short for spaghetti Mistress Watchful.

Rachel

19. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    So much for a nice quite weekend.....The morning started off great, and the early afternnon was good also, but sometime after that it appears things have gone downhill.
    First I read a comment on MW's pets journel about how he dosent want MW to be like Me, and although there was no offence taken I couldnt help but wonder where that came from. I read back and couldnt find any refference to Me in the journel so I was somewhat surprised to see that written like that for no reason. Then I read MW's journel and saw where she made refference to Me in hers. Everyone is different, and as I have said before many times, I am much more a Mistress to My subs and sissys than I am to My own pet. In our everyday lives there simply isnt time to portray the Mistress/sub fantasy, and it is much more fun for us to become those charaters when we have company. Its that fantasy verses reality thing.

There also seems to be more issues surrounding My cks, and this I dont really understand either. First of all, the 'nasty girls' he was reffering to in the chatbox was susie and tanya, because of altercations they have run into in the past, meant as 'bad' girls, not nasty in that sense. I have asked him to stay out of the chatroom,as not to have anymore conflicts with anyone and to have his chats with tanya and susie on yahoo so no one gets offended, and to not post on here without permission.I read what he was talking with Nemo about in the chatbox and I really didnt see what he said that caused him to be attacked but then I take alot of things with a grain of salt. Hell, he had a major fight with tanya a few weeks ago and now they are chatting away. Some of this stuff just seems to get blown out of proportion. I know that he can be, well, lets just say his feelings dont come out right sometimes. I know he has had issues with some of you and I apologize for that. He can be a royal pain sometimes but that being said you have to realize he is, deep down, a very sweet, loyal, loving sub with a heart of gold. There is nothing he would not do for Me and if I needed him he would be here in a heartbeat with no questions asked. Loyalty like that is hard to come by. I just happen to be lucky enough to have a couple that would do that for Me, I know susie would do the same! And little pet, if he could. So, anyway, I guess what I am trying to say is, hes not a bad guy, and hes not innocent by any stretch of the imagination, but can we please just try to get along, or at least tolerate each other.

This is Easter weekend, I have been busy all day trying to prepare for the house full we will have tomorrow. All of our kids and grandkids will be here for dinner and an Easter egg hunt. Shouldnt be too hard to hide the eggs, My grass didnt get mowed so its high. The battery was dead in the mower so it had to be put on the charger, so no grass mowing today. But I did get everything else done that needed to be done. Time now to go chill out some and drink a pot of coffee!!

Happy Easter Everyone

Mistress Michelle

20. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    Happy Easter :)

As far as the references to you in MW's and her pet's journals, I actually took that to be a complement to you. I (and they, I imagine) view you as a successful Domme in several D/s relationships. They're still struggling with theirs. My guess is that, while they wish to have a D/s relationship, they want to make it their own, individual thing. Perhaps neither of them envision MW having multiple subs, for example.

Anyway, I'm sure they'll tell you that no offense was intended. We all love you and all your boys and gurls! :)

Happy Easter! :easter-119:
    mikecb

21. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    As is usual, our journals do not contain everything that happens in daily life! It is more often than not that I refer to You when I talk about a Domme role model, so pet probably hears your name on an almost daily basis.

Whilst I am always trying to be "someone else" (be it You, or rubber models, or anyone else I perceive as better) pet just wants me to be ME and gets fed up with me trying to be someone else... so that's where his frustration came from, and it was most definitely aimed at me!

I spend a lot of my time worrying that I don't measure up, and I guess he feels if I measured myself against myself and not other people, I would be a lot happier and wouldn't make his life such a misery!

With the cks issue, there is a lot of bad feeling which stem back to his behaviour in the chatroom previously... by this I mean the way he constantly flaunted that he was the only "male" submissive, and how the sissies, TGs, and TVs were beneath him and found him a threat.

I know a lot of the girls who were belittled and humilated in those instances still find him quite threatening and are very wary of any comments that he makes.

I do agree that this has now passed and those involved should try and turn the other cheek. I have advised those who have contacted me that they should just ignore the comments they feel may be directed at them and continue to post as usual. :love0059:

22. susie q

Local Time:
    My My My lets face it we are not perfect but i believe we all are very speacial in are own ways. As far as MM its hard to upstage her for she has found her calling in the domme department i think seems to fit like a glove.I would love to move in or near them and serve her and pet for the rest of my life but for now just a fantasy and or dream but who knows ???Mow mow mow ,paint paint paint, clean clean clean ,whack whack whack , ouch ouch ouch lol anyways i hope everyone has a lovely easter. Why cant we all just eat sketti lol :smilies_xxx21: :chores003: :chores008: :innocent0006::innocent0006:

23. susie q

Local Time:
    Ps a Giant Curtsey to MM and MW :sex023:

24. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I don't think I ever implied I wanted to upstage or outdo Ms Michelle.

25. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    MW....I dont think susie meant it that way, you know susie, sometimes what she says and what shes thinking dont exactly mesh.
    As for My name being mentioned often, thats why I looked around, because the way your pet mentioned Me in the post just seemed out of place being nothing else was said in it. I have to say, your name is brought up quite often around here as well. I have always enjoyed your company and conversation, and you do know that I am hoping when things settle down for you that you will make the trip over here. I am sure we can have alot of fun together!!
    I hope everyone has a Happy Easter!!!

Mistress Michelle:easter-eggs-092:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice