Mistress Michelle's adventure

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Mistress Michelle, Mar 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Random Thread
  1. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    12:20 PM
    I have given alot of thought to starting this....wasent quite sure I should given the fact that I Own several that are members of this site however I have decided to proceed. Most of you know Me so I will leave out all the boring How I got to this point stuff and go on with where I am today.
    My pet, since his unfortunate accident and illness beginning in Dec, is here with Me now and unable to get around much so I spend most My days caring for him. He, afterall, is the LOVE of My life and I would never do anything to hurt him or upset him in any way. Now most of you know that My little pet (pat ) is coming to visit this week, hes due here tonight or tomorrow. So, there will be lots of juicy details of his visit listed here. And...pictures for all of you that want to follow what hes walked into. Now, I will not be discussing too much what I have planned for him until he is here, chained and shackled and no longer able to access the computer. I wouldnt want him bolting on Me....I have worked hard to get him to this point and I am not going to give him up now! pet and I are anxious to get him here, since My pet cannot get around or do much this will give him some added activity and excitement. Actually we have alot of company coming in the next couple months...susie will be back, tom/ginger lives close by and can visit often and My cks will be here on the 20th for the weekend, then missy will be visiting(cant wait to see that prissy little missy) and then bert will be here this summer all the way from Holland!! Anyone else want to join in??
    At any rate, today I am spending getting the last minute preparations ready for pat and enjoying My time with pet.

I will try My best to keep this entertaining, I wouldnt want all of you to get bored with My daily routine!!

Mistress Michelle :sex020:

MyDB likes this.
  2. Respectful

Respectful Chaste by choice

Local Time:
    9:20 AM
    We await your next entry with bated breath :)

3. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    Have a great time! It sounds wonderful :)

mikecb

4. forevermore

forevermore Long term member

Local Time:
    11:20 AM
    So here I sit in GA getting ready to go; getting somewhat nervous. Last night I had a most terrible time getting to sleep; anxious I guess. It is snowing very heavy and has been for several hours. It is just adding to unusualness of the situatioin. There is 2 inches on the ground now and still coming down steady. Mistress you would love it, it is very beautiful.

Roads are still good and I hope to leave soon. See you and pet soon....

5. cks

cks Banned

Local Time:
    Mistress Michelle! love YOU!
    :party0028:

6. susie q

susie q Dear friend of the Mistress Michelle clan

Local Time:
    :manga_cheer: Mistress Michelle

7. Sissy_Aline

Sissy_Aline Senior Member

Local Time:
    Ms. Michelle,

This will be a thread that the studio audience will be looking into. Your pets and subs and sissies - wow - a way to heighten the expectations.

Thank You for posting and sharing Ms. Michelle.

(Wonderful - about the care and love for number one pet.)

8. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    5:20 PM
    Checking in... (so I get instant mails now when the thread is updated!) :manga_bath:

9. Kimberleigh

Kimberleigh Member

Local Time:
    4:20 PM
    Now that, Mistress Watchful sounds like an excellent plan... I always get susie, ginger & cks' side of the 'adventure'. I look forward to getting the news direct... Thanks for sharing Mistress Michelle :happy0030:

10. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    Well said, that's why soo many of us care for you both soo much...

Yes it will be great to get the true story told around here, ha ha. As Susie, Ginger, and lets not forget Cks', can get off topic, so to speak around the chat room. As the others, like me, want-to-be pets, I know I will enjoy Mistress Michelle's tell of the tales. So watch you P's and Q's. You know whom I'm referring too. And don't forget that Mistress's have secret powers. They can hear your words and request that you though was in private, just for your ears only. Be Very careful what you wish for, as Mistress Michelle has more up her pretty sleeves than shiny bracelets. And has been working on her arm strength, for the up coming visits.

Good luck to us all, and Thanks Mistress Michelle for givings us others to see inside your world.

Sincerely Missy Tanya, an remember I'm the one that doesn't like :sex020:, as I'm delicate,:manga_love:

11. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    LOL at Tanya....you are so funny!!! Now you know I would have to have a little :sex020: if I ever got to meet you!! Dont worry, I wouldnt hurt you, ask ginger LOL
    Poor ginger got a whippin but I was easy on her, shes not used to such things but I will get her more into it as time goes on.
    My little pet is driving into a snow storm on his way here, I told him he should have left Georgia yesterday, of course he didnt listen so this is what he gets! I think I have everything I need to torment him with....all these nasty things he requested to be done to him, and then told Me he didnt know if I had it in Me to treat him so badly....what a mistake telling Me that!! I took that as a major challange so hes in for the ride of his life!
    Dont know yet if he will be coming in tonight or staying over somewhere and driving in tomorrow. If he comes in tonight he will be sleeping on the floor chained to My bed, I wouldnt want to put him alone in the spare bedroom, that just wouldnt be right! LOL Besides, its all cleaned up ready for cks's visit on the 20th.
    pet has a doctors appt in the morning at 8:45, I HATE early morning trips into town, its a 30 mile drive into town and I like to sleep late!! Oh well, has to be done. This appt is with a surgeon that we have used before when pet had to have a skin graft because he let the lawn mower run over his leg....now that was BAD!!! Anyway, we are going to see if the blood clot behind his left knee had disolved and if its time to remove the filter in his jugular vein that was placed there to prevent the blood clot from moving. Hoping its all dissolved now, that will be one hurdle we have crossed when its done.
    I'll update when I know whats going on with little pet, he better not call Me and tell Me he is stranded in a snow bank!! :sex020:

Mistress Michelle

12. guidoboy

guidoboy guidoboy

Local Time:
    Mistress Michelle,

Yikes! Now i will be glued to the Mansion, wondering about the poor fate of little per, cks, ginger and little susie. i do wish i lived on the East Coast!!

13. forevermore

Local Time:
    Snow Bank ?

Well, I am not there, but on a litghter note I am not in a snow bank either. I am not sure how I avoided the snow banks, as many others on the road seemed to find them. Be there soon.

little pet

14. dollyanne

dollyanne Sissy who loves pink frilly things!

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    Welcome to the Vault, Mistress Michelle! Dollyanne predicts Your journal will be very popular! Dollyanne will certainly be a regular reader (while trying to avoid the sting of the whipping icon!). It sounds like Your subs are going to be in for some quite interesting times!

Curtsey,
    :manga_bath:
    dollyanne

15. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    5:20 PM
    :party-101:

Hope the snow doesn't cause you too many issues!

16. susie q

Local Time:
    I hope you arrive safe lil pet as when you arrive safe goes out the window lol. Its agood thing you dont live where i do or you woulnt be going anywhere 6 inches of snow so far and still comming down have fun and good luck:love0014:

17. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Well....I woke up at 5:00 am, way too early for Me!! It snowed all night, now we have 6 inches of snow and the wind is awful. I wont be taking pet out for his appt today, no way!! I couldnt even get him to the car in his wheelchair if I wanted to. Besides all that, I cant chance taking him out and getting him sick! That would be real bad.

little pet didnt make it last night, first he waited too late to start the trip, then he ran into alot of bad weather and had to stay over about 5 hours from here. Well, it gives Me time to go shovel him a spot to get into the driveway....not looking forward to that!! Our driveway is maybe 200 feet long, but I only need to get him in the driveway, he can walk the rest LOL

You know, I was thinking last night as the snow was falling and I knew the cars would have to be cleaned off and the snow shoveled......I sure took alot of things for granted before pets illness. Big things like taking care of the cars and the yard, and even little things like bringing Me a cup of coffee. So, I say to all of you out there reading this.....think about it, all the things you take for granted, not just with a spouse, could be a G/F a co worker, or your best friend. Everyone takes things for granted, its our nature, and as time goes by we do not think of the little things that we are so used to on a daily basis. So, I challange you all to think for a min, you wont stop taking things for granted, but maybe it will make you more aware of it for a few minutes.

Well, time to go back to bed and snuggle with pet, thats My favorite time of the day!! Get up a little early ( not this early) and check in here, drink a cup of coffee, chat with My subs and sissys and then go crawl back in a warm bed with My pet for another hour!!

Have a good day everyone!!!!

Mistress Michelle :sex020:

18. susie q

Local Time:
    Made me cry thanks Mistress that is wonderful insite to life:manga_washup:

19. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    Stay warm, MM! That was quite a storm. I was watching a bit of the weather channel last night, and was thinking of lil pet's drive. ugh!

20. forevermore

Local Time:
    Mistress that was so true and so well said. And I would add that you never know when your world might be turned upside down, so everyone should turn to that special person and just give them a smile or say thank you.

21. Miss D

Miss D Expert In Femming

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    With any luck, the snow will melt as fast as it came.

I wonder.. could a sissy in heels shovel snow? I'll never find out here - it's supposed to be 90 degrees today.

22. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Miss D, I am not sure if a sissy could shovel snow in heels. I would love to see that!! Shame susie is not here, I could take pictures!! Now with little pet, although he looks pretty dressed he has yet to find a pair of heels to fit his fat feet! However....if you would like to see a barefooted sissy shovel snow I can arrange that.....that is if he ever gets here!!

Mistress Michelle :snow-087:

23. Respectful

Respectful Chaste by choice

Local Time:
    6 inches of snow and a 200 foot driveway would be a good test for a service submissive. However, over exertion can cause heart attacks, so check with his doctor first. :character0053:

24. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Like thats going to happen.....Uh, Hi doc, my Mistress wants me to shovel snow for a few hours wearing sissy clothes and in heels....do you think I am healthy enough for such activity? LMAO
    Like that stupid commercial on the drugs....Ask your doctor to make sure you are healthy enough for sexual activity....Bull Crap That will be the day when My pet asks a doctor anything of the sort.....I happen to know My pets sexual health better than anyone!!
    Hummm.....dont get Me started on doctors, I do not like them AT ALL

But I wouldnt mind WHIPPIN a few of them!!! :sex020::sex020::sex020:

25. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    I agree with you fully Mistress. But what about doctors of philosophy? Most are pretty harmless unless you get them rambling off on some arcane topic that has nothing to do with the topic at hand..... or asking silly questions and over analyzing things. Not that we know anyone like that here now do we, or was that someplace else..... ;-)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice