Mistress Michelle's adventure

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Mistress Michelle, Mar 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Random Thread
  1. xcitex2

xcitex2 Back from the past!

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    6:28 AM
    Hi Mistress Michelle. I know this has been going a few days now but things were hectic on the home front so please forgive the delayed "welcome to the journaling" I am so ready for summer, even hearing of someone else's snow troubles males me want to scream. LOL

2. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    7:28 AM
    Well, little pet is here, all chained securely at the moment to the foot of My bed posts LOL And, its COLD in My room, thats the way I like it. Anyway, I have tormented him enough for one night and have scared the shit out of him by threatning to pierce his nipples. Of course I wont do that, its one of his hard limits, hes deathly afraid of needles!! Well, I suppose he shouldnt have told Me that LOL Now hes begging and pleading and telling Me I am not holding up My end of the bargin and that he trusted Me not to cross his limits, guess its time for the ball gag to go back on :) Anyway, I promised not to pierce him, I never said I wouldnt use his limits to scare him LOL
    I'm adding a few pictures of tonights activities into My albums.
    Oh, and susie and tom....the cage in the basement is perfect!!

Mistress Michelle :sex020:

3. Respectful

Respectful Chaste by choice

Local Time:
    4:28 AM
    Cool photos

Really nice photos Mistress Michelle! At least no one can say you are punishing him by ignoring him :character0180:

4. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    Mistress,

I'm SO GLAD the cage worked well. Looks like you're really enjoying yourself. Maybe next time little pet will learn to keep his mouth shut and respect you and not taunt you. I look forward to your next update.

tom

5. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Damn its late for Me to be up!! I got pet and little pet all down for the night. I decided that little pet would be better off chained to the foot of My bed on the floor rather than in the freezing basement, afterall, I just want to torment him and scare him, not kill him! Its just not safe to leave him overnight down there, so this way if I wake in the middle of the night I'll have someone to WHACK!! LMAO :sex020:
    Tomorrow he will be spending the entire day in solitary confinement, which is a concrete shower in the basement that I will have him chained into with a bucket for a potty and no light. That should wipe the grin off his face!!
    Night everyone,

6. susie q

susie q Dear friend of the Mistress Michelle clan

Local Time:
    OMG Mistress seems you are just having a wonderful time it makes (carefull what you wish for come to light)im never even going to kid around with you anymore iiieeee. The pics are great and cant wait to see and hear more. Ps im glad i already got mine pierced :sign0087:Mistress Michelle.

7. cks

cks Banned

Local Time:
    WOW! <squirming>

thank You Mistress Michelle for sharing.

8. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Well....last night was uneventful, little pet chained to the foot of the bed, never made a peep that I know of. Both little pet and pet are still in the bedroom, pet sleeping, little pet probably shivering...and squirming, he never woke Me last night and has not been to pee since before bed!!

As most of you know little pet asked for his treatment to be bad this week, well actually, really bad, and he even said that he didnt think I had it in Me to treat him as severly as he had wanted. I took that as a challange, but to tell you the truth....he was probably right. I really thought that because he had asked for this and then told Me he didnt think I could do it that I would be able to use that to fuel My meaness and go with it. But I am really struggling with this, I am more of a touchy, teasey Mistress LOL Now, I do love whippins as you all know, but evil is really not in Me. But I am trying and today I am going to chain him into the concrete shower we have in the basement, as a cell, with a bucket for the bathroom, a small blanket, and a small stool to sit on, and leave him there in solitary confinement for the entire day in the dark.

Oh, and I tried the ginger root on him and did not get the response I got from tom when I did it to him....strange, maybe little pet is ALOT more stubborn, I do know they say it is different for everyone. Maybe it was the root....I have more, maybe I'll try that again tonight, see if I get a more...verbal response this time LOL I cant wait to try it on susie....I know it will be very amusing with her!!!!!

9. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    Perhaps a composition notebook and a pen...

"I won't challenge Mistress Michelle. I will LOSE!"

Hmm.... why does this sound familiar? ;-p :party-075:

10. Miss D

Miss D Expert In Femming

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    A day in a darkened cell with a bucket.... holy crap!

11. tomf_22033

VA USA
    Local Time:
    Miss D, after a few hours, I don't think it'll be very holy!!! :haha4:

12. Miss D

Miss D Expert In Femming

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    :jumping0045::jumping0045:

:happy0192::happy0192::happy0192:

13. dubsub

dubsub Member

Local Time:
    11:28 AM
    The only holy thing I can see around here are the marks on his ass from the holes in the paddle.

14. susie q

Local Time:
    Did i tell ya'lll i was allergic to ginger root ???? :manga_drunk:

15. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Ok, well little pet is now chained in his cell in the basement, I led him down the stairs with a hood on and his shackles, collar, leash, wrist restraints and a steel spiked glans ring on LOL I had him locked but he is so cold being naked his balls wont stay put, they keep retreating LOL So I decided the glans ring would serve the purpose, besides, his little cock may be excited and hard but hes too freakin cold and shivering to do anything!
    Beside the 'cell' is the basement door that leads outside, he cant see it but I told him I could open the door if he thought it would help. Poor little pet.....he said ok, maybe theres heat on the other side of the door....so I opened it LMAO, its freezing outside and the wind imediatly told him that he had made a big mistake!! He was begging Me to shut the door but I told him it was better open, I could see what I was doing better with the added light! I told him he has all he needs in his cell, I did not tell him what, I told him he could feel around and figure it out. Theres a bucket for the potty, toilet paper, a stool to sit on, a bottle of water and a blanket.
    I'll take some pictures later on. LOL, I can hear the chains rattling!!!!

16. xcitex2

xcitex2 Back from the past!

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    OH MY FREAKING GOODNESS! Just the story makes me shiver! I can only imagine something this intense. Have fun. I would say play nice but coming from a submissive that really has no place and I think I know better by the way the prior posts read. LOL He asked for it!

17. tomf_22033

VA USA
    Local Time:
    susie, you should at least try it once. who knows maybe you'll like it (or not)

Like Mistress said, what I've read is that it's really dependent on how strong the ginger is and how your body reacts to it. In my case, it was very very very intense.

18. Michsubhusband

None
    South Portland, Maine
    Local Time:
    leave poor susie:slut:alone
    i heard cks likes ginger

19. susie q

Local Time:
    Mistress your not online so i know shivers are going up someones spine. God help you lil pet MM is very kind so i pray for you and if you want to use up all that ginger i wont be mad. Im not greedy whats mine is yours :sex005:

20. susie q

Local Time:
    Omg michsubhusband LMAO

21. tomf_22033

VA USA
    Local Time:
    Anything said to/about susie is of course in fun. Susie is cool and a friend of mine. So please don't feel anything said is bad. Of course, I do think she'll get to try some ginger on her next visit. (something tells me MM wants to see how we all react to it)

22. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    This has been a very long day, and I can only imagine how long it seemed to little pet being chained in seclusion most of the day. I did have pitty on him late this afternoon and decided to bring him up and warm him up some. I have always wanted to wrap someone in saran wrap so this was My chance to warm him up trying it. Worked fairly well and of course I left his little cock and balls out so I'd have something to play with:evilgrin0036:
    After I had him all nice and secure I went to fetch My Rimba, wonders do occur when you attach eletrodes to a cock and balls....Oh the sounds you hear!! LOL I love to play with the Rimba!!! After that I moved on to some nice warm hot wax....guessing from the screams and wiggleing he didnt care to much for that idea but I had alot of fun!!
    Then it was off to the shower, I thought I'd help by controlling the temperature of the water :happy0192: It was very amusing....warm then cold, hot then cold....cold then warm LMAO

I have told little pet that he will have a visitor tomorrow, hes very frightened, he thinks I have thrown out his list of hard limits and have decided to force a piercing on him. I am kind of disappointed in a way, I wanted to kind of scare him, just to add to the excitement and his experience but at the same time I feel kind of hurt that he would think that I would break his trust like that. I think he really dosent trust Me and that kindof bothers Me even though I have given him reason to be worried. I guess I wanted or expected him to trust Me no matter what. I have had little pet before, we know each other, we are very close as a Mistress/sub and I just thought that he would know Me better than that. Well, I guess after all this is over he will. I do have someone coming tomorrow....but not for piercing, for playtime!!!
    Should be interesting....I will let you know how it goes.
    I think I will hide little pets wallet and car keys tonight, in case he figures out how to get out of the chains and trys to make a run for it LOL

Night all,

23. susie q

Local Time:
    To funny Mistress but i think he trusts you just fine although you can be quite convincing sometimes as i thought you were going to do mine a couple of times akkkkkk.:sex021:

24. tomf_22033

VA USA
    Local Time:
    Mistress,

It seems like you're doing an incredible job getting inside of his head. And it sounds like you're having a great time. I hope your visitor has as much fun as you do, and is able to push little pet as far as you have.

I personally think it's great how you've managed to plan all of this out, adjust when things weren't going right and mange to make it work so well. I don't know how everyone else feels, but I'm very grateful that you've shared so much with us. Thank you.

tom

p.s. just wish I could be there to see some of this (and SO GLAD it's not be being abused like this)

25. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    trish comes out

I have now transformed little pet into trish, and she busy working on cleaning the house for our visitor that is coming this afternoon. I had her take a nice shower this morning, shave really well and have done her makeup, dressed her in her pretty ruffled panties and bra and found a dress for her. I even have her finger nails and toe nails painted in a pretty pink!! Reminded Me of dollyanne when I was doing her nails....well I think of dollyanne EVERYTIME I see pink!!
    Unfortunatly, trish is a barefooted sissy....I really need to find some pretty heels for her, she has BIG feet!! A size 13-14 heel wont be easy to find!

This afternoon should prove to be quite interesting, I have no idea how My sissy is going to react to My visitor.....shes kind of afraid of being in the pressence of a Master, wonder why?
    At any rate, I'll have to leave her shackles on just to be sure she dosent head for the door!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice