Mistress Michelle's adventure

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Mistress Michelle, Mar 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Random Thread
  1. susie q

susie q Dear friend of the Mistress Michelle clan

Local Time:
    5:24 AM
    Im sorry Mistress as we talked tonite i will be there soon hurt me instead of yourself becouse i love you :love0077:Curtsey

2. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    Another beautiful day in Virginia...warm, sunny, shame its not going to last. Supposed to be raining by the end of the week, and cold again. So much for having the windows open and running around half nude! Well, we can always hope for spring!
    I had a long chat with little pet....seems My poor little subbie is all excited and is missing the touch of his Mistress....damn that distance thing!
    Seems like time flys when you're enjoying doing things and then all of a sudden the time is up.
    tom is busy with his studys so I probably wont see him for a couple weeks, and he lives 45 min away!

I am taking pet to the pool today, its a nice break for us and allows him to be more mobil, he has always been a good swimmer and he still is. His legs dont work like he would like them to but they are getting stronger in the water, hopefully at the end of this month he will be allowed to put some weight on the left one and begin to learn to walk again. In the water he can walk because there is no weight in the water, so its a good activity for us. And....I really really need the exercise!! If I can get him stronger and I could loose some weight at the same time, its all worth the effort to get there.

Have a great day everyone!!!

Mistress Michelle :sex020:

3. forevermore

forevermore Long term member

Local Time:
    4:24 AM
    Hmmm...As I recall it was an average 20 degress while I was there and I would have begged to be half-nude to warm up. Maybe the cold snap is a sign little pet is coming to visist so he can parade around nude, cold, and shivering....LOL

Missing the crop....

little pet

4. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Its supposed to be back to freezing towards the end of this week....does that mean My little pet is coming back?? If so, I better get busy!!

5. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    Oh Mistress, bestill my heart talking about running around half nude. You sure know how to tease us poor subs. And as far as the comment on losing weight, you know you look wonderful.

As for pet. It's great that he continues to make progress. I think you're going to see if he keeps his attitude positive, does what he's suppose to, and continues to exercise as much as possible, and believes that he'll heal faster he will. I fully believe that he's going to be up and about before you know it. Sure it's going to take some time to get to 100% (which he will) but even that is going to go fast. (GO PET!!!)

6. forevermore

Local Time:
    The end of the cage and the first night

There I lay, crammed into the cage in the cold dark basement, wondering why I thought this was so erotic; wondering how long I would be there. Since my hands were locked to the top of the cage, it really restricted my movement, so lay I did. Then I laid some more and after that some more. I remembered thinking what I had told Mistress and I remembered telling her that I didnt think she could actually follow through. Well, here I was, beaten and now caged.

I have no idea how long I was there, but maybe 30 minutes later I hear the basement door open and the steps creak. I assumed Mistress was coming down the stairs; maybe with dinner, NOT, or maybe to let me out, NOT, or maybe to check on me, SORT OF. She came over, turned the light on and checked how I was. At this point I was OK. Then she took the crop and tormented my balls a little through the cage. As soon as she was satisfied, away she went; off with the light and the silence returned. Again, I have no idea how long I remained in the cage. I assume Mistress and pet ate dinner, as I never saw any food, nor was there even any mention of it. Again without any way to gauge time I have no idea how long I was there, but I am guessing that after about 90 minutes Mistress decided to come down and release me from the cage. At this point she helped guide me up the stairs as I was still blindfolded and shackled. The trip up and down the stairs always seemed to be interesting; we just hoped that I would not fall and take us both down.

After I got upstairs, I do not totally recall everything that happened, but here is what I remember. At some point, I am put down on all fours again. It was a regular position. Of course if in the spot, there was always a swat or two with some type of tool. Then I hear her say that she has a new toy for me, at which time she starts working something smooth and cool into my anus. During our last visit, she had gotten me my first anal plug, but since I was a virgin it was fairly small, so I am thinking she has gotten me a bigger glass butt plug. She continues to work it in, but as it goes further, I am noticing that it now feels like a plug made out of ice, as it is very cold. Once it is in there she leaves it and asks me to tell her how it feels, and she asks me to tell her when it is starting to get hot! HOT, I think, and then bam, I realize that I have just taken a ginger root and have started my first figging. So I calmly hold my position and wait and wait and wait and wait.and wait some more. A slight bit of warmness and then more waiting. I am not sure how long it was there, but for me it never really got that hot, just really warm. Disappointed, Mistress finally allowed me to expel it. However, somewhere in there she starts saying that she had a small one ready to insert into my cock! That on the other hand did not sound like something I wanted to participate in. She pushed for a while, I begged and in the end it was put off for another day. I was never sure if that was a mind game or if she was for real. After that she removed my blindfold so that she could proudly show me the glass dilator that she was going to insert into my cock. Honestly, that sent shivers down my spine. I pleaded and pleaded, but to no avail. In it went, every so slowly. Amazingly it did not really hurt, nor did I have much sensation. Any sensations might have been overshadowed by my stress level, but Im not sure. I think Mistress has a nice picture in the album of that action. I am thinking, that although the blindfold was off, I never looked down for fear of losing my grits. After that Mistress may have played some other games, but I do not recall. Finally, she let me up on the sofa to relax for the remainder of the evening and visit with her and pet. That was very enjoyable and I am appreciative for the opportunity; it beats being in the cage in the basement until bed time.

Finally around 11, she announces that it is bedtime. Despite not being fed anything and the beating I received earlier, I am doing OK. She readied pet for bed and told me she would be back for me. Great, idle time for me to worry about what or more importantly where she is going to put me for the night. Later, I am pleasantly surprised when she tells me that I will be allowed the privilege of sleeping on the floor at the foot of her bed. As I am led in there, I am struck by the fact that her room is almost as COLD as the basement. She told me she likes her room cold, but then her bed had about 50 blankets on it. She tells me to kneel down. Then she takes a chain, runs it through the ring on my left wrist cuff, then through the ring on my collar, then through the ring on the right wrist cuff, and finally circles it around the bedpost with some slack. On goes a lock and graciously she throws me 1 blanket and says, Now get some rest little pet, you have a LONG day ahead of you tomorrow. Almost like a beaten dog, I sheepishly lie down and try to make the best of the accommodations, thankful that I am not in the basement.

Sleeping was a challenge at best. I wrapped up as best as possible, but I found it hard to cover my whole body, so something was always sticking out and cold. Also, due to the fact that I did not have a pillow, I tried using part of the blanket as a pillow, which simply made the blanket smaller, which equaled COLDER. I tried to minimize my movements because moving while being chained like I was seemed to be cumbersome, plus the chain would make noise and I did not want to wake or disturb pet or Mistress. Again, the mental part started to play on my mind. For me not being able to sleep is frustrating and then I also did not have a clock so I never had an idea of what time it was. I would doze off for short periods I think, but would wake because I was freezing. Sore from laying on one, side I would ever so quietly try to turn over. That was a hard task with the chains and everything. A one point, I was laying so that my back was against the bed and I noticed a pair of white slippers about 3 feet away next to the dresser. Lying awake, shivering I stared at them like a lion stares at its pray, but since my hands were chained I could not reach them. Plus, I figured that if I did get them, Mistress might not be happy. So stare at them I did, wishing they were on my cold feet. If only I could get them on my feet, maybe I could warm enough to get some rest. Sometime during the night after sleeping a little I woke and my feet were really cold. The slippers Mistress had on earlier were right by my feet and I tried to work my toes into them. At one point, the tips of my toes were covered; that was a moral victory. I finally abandoned that idea as I was afraid all the commotion would wake Mistress. So next my eyes moved back to the white slippers which were outside of my reach. Time to formulate a plan to get those; my feet needed them. I would worry about the consequences later. I could not reach them with my hands due to the chain, but I was able to slide my feet around, pivoting at my hands and got them on the feet. Ahhh, what a relief and nobody has awakened. Now I spend several minutes getting back in place and trying to find a comfortable position. The night progressed with more awake than asleep I think. Finally around 5 am, I located Mistresss clock radio. Another moral victory! It is amazing how such a little thing like that can put the mind at ease. Now I know morning is near. I wonder what the day has in store?

7. sissymissy

sissymissy MistressMichelles missy

Local Time:
    wowwie wow wow, don't know whether to be jealous, nervous, excited, scared or what...

Thank You Mistress for starting this wonderful thread and sharing but oh my oh my... :)

8. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    I have to say...having a chained subbie at the foot of your bed is very erotic LOL And to see this chained subbie with his feet stuffed into your bedroom slippers is Hilarious!! Yes, I knew you had them, I had to be very quite as not to wake you but I was laughing pretty good!! LMAO What a sight!

Well, pet didnt sleep well last night, he has way to much on his mind!! I wish he could just relax and think of more soothing things at night, but unfortunatly he cant and add that to being in pain and uncomfortable makes for a very long night for him. I cant seem to stay asleep either, I used to go to bed and sleep till morning without ever waking, now I am waking up every couple hours, of course I can go right back to sleep but it is still messing with My patience! This is all caused by awful hot flashes that have gotten terribly worse in the past few months. And as you may have read in little pets recap of his visit, our bedroom is ice cold, and thats mainly the reason. I keep the heat off in our room, it helps some but not nearly enough. Oh well, it could be worse I suppose.

pet has a Dr's appt today with a vascular surgeon to determine whether or not the blood clot behind his knee has disolved, if and when it does he has to have the filter removed that they put in to keep the blood clot from moving during his hospital stay in Dec. Its the least of our concerns at the moment but something that has to be done.
    Any other time we would be packing up about now getting ready for our annual trip to Florida, but......well, we will go somewhere when hes able, once we know the blood clot is gone and the orthopedic Dr says he can put weight on his left leg then he can begin to walk a little then we will go somewhere, dont know about Florida though, its too freakin hot down there for Me anytime after April

Ok, I need to go get him up....Hope everyone has a wonderful day!!!

Mistress Michelle:sex020:

9. forevermore

Local Time:
    Morning Has Broken

Part 3: Morning has broken; it is now Tues 3/3 and my long day as Mistress teased is about to start. Mistress is up early, around 6 6:30 am. She quietly gets up and leaves the room. As she leaves I am awakened and suddenly realize that I have those slippers on my feet. They were mostly covered with my blanket and since she didnt say anything, I assume that she did not see them. So I quickly kick them off my feet and slide them under the bed; out of sight out of mind I think. I am also looking towards tonight and figure that if they are hidden under there that I will be able to slip them on again without anyone knowing. Brilliant, what a smart little prisoner I am. I end of drifting off again and sleep until almost 8 am. Sheepishly I tell Mistress that I need to go to the bathroom, and she laughs and said she was wondering about that. I told her I have had the urge for a while, but did not want to wake her. Mind over matter I guess.

The morning starts relaxed and she even feeds me breakfast. While not that hungry considering I did not get any dinner the night before, I am grateful for the food and enjoy the time with Mistress and pet. However, shortly after breakfast, Mistress has other plans. She gathers all of her things and starts to prepare me for the day. On with locking wrists cuffs, on with the locking ball gag, on with the collar, of course the cage and shackles are already on, and lastly the blindfold goes on. Then she again mentions the long day and talks about how nice it would be to have little pets nipples pierced. She had mentioned the nipple idea the previous day, I protested and nothing else was said. However, when it came up again this morning, I again reminded her that was a hard limit for me. There was some discussion, but then the topic finally got dropped.

All dressed for whatever, she then leads me down into the basement. I figure that I am about to go back into the cage. WRONG! Other plans for today. She leads me into a different area and then just has me stand. Then she takes a chain, runs it through one wrist, the collar, then the other wrist and then to a connection in the ceiling. At this point, I am very cold, shivering, as the basement is not much warmer than it is outside. I know overnight it was supposed to get down to 15 degrees or so. She then tells me that this is my home and that I have everything I need to survive. And with that off she goes upstairs. So now I am just standing there nude, cold, and chained to the ceiling. For a minute I start to feel around and try to figure out my surroundings. She had told me that A smart sub will be able to find all that is necessary. So I pause and think, I am smart so So I then realize that my hands will reach my head and my blindfold is on the outside of the ball gag; so in other words, I can lift it up and see what my surroundings are. Now that is SMART. I just used the tools I had. I see that I am in an old shower in the basement. There is a stool to sit on, a bucket for relief, a blanket, a bottle of water, and a roll of toilet paper. Next I see what I can do with the length of chain she has given me. Luckily, I am able to sit on the floor and lay down. Half of the concrete floor even has this old drain mat that you would stand on in the shower. So I wrap up in my blanket, find a spot on the mat, curl up, and try to rest and stay warm. I have no idea how long I will be here. What I do know is that it is cold, so staying warm is my first priority.

10. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Well...today was uneventful.
    We did enjoy a nice trip to the pool, its nice to go when theres not many people around which we have found out is between 12-1 pm. It gives us basicly the entire pool to ourselves which is nice.
    I'm dreading this weekend because the temps are going back down again....wish spring would get here and stay!!

little pet got his hair cut short today...I find this amusing because he is sooo stuck in his ways its a major thing to get him to do anything like this so I'm excited and happy he is listening to Me!! He wonders if this is leading up to something bigger...I wonder what that could be??? LOL

Seems very quite around here tonight....cks had a dentist appt today, I'll assume that didnt go so well since hes not online, little pet is off running somewhere, tom is off kicking someone in Karate class and susie is...well, susie is probably having a beer and playing with lilly.I did speak with susie today...seems My sissy has been outside building a fire pit all day, dont burn your panties susie!!!

Well, I'll go curl up with pet and watch tv....maybe start something that will lead us away from the tv and into bed early!!

11. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Its the weekend....well, for us one day is just the same as the next, weekends dont mean much when you're not working. Dont get Me wrong...I am happy that pet and I are now together all the time, I hated him going off to work, mainly because I was always afraid something would happen to him while he was away from Me and well, we see what happened!!

My dad is here for a few days also which is nice but....he loves the TV and we bought him a headset because hes hard of hearing, well that was a good idea at the time but now...not so much! When My dad is watching TV with his headset on we cant hear the TV, it only comes through the headset soooo,
    pets here all the time now and cant do much other than sit so now hes sitting and cant hear the freakin TV. Always complications! We have a small TV in the computer room but sitting in here for any length of time is uncomfortable for pet and leaves Daddy out in the other room all alone. I do have another recliner I could bring in here, which would make pet more comfortable, but would alienate Daddy....what to do...what to do!:character0114:

My cks will be visiting next friday...I am very anxious for that, I have Owned cks for 2 years now but we have never met in person, I'm happy hes making this trip, its important for Me and for him. And, it will help him to understand what goes on around here, why I cant see the computer screen when he pops up and all that good stuff.
    Plus....I am excited to be making a through inspection of him, since I cant see him I want to 'explore' while I have the chance. And...just so you all know, he will be bringing Me a bull whip, yes, a bullwhip so susie, little pet, and tom....LOOK OUT!! LMAO Dont worry, I'll practice on cks...hopefully be able to hit him and not break a lamp or something!:sex024:

Raining and cold.....super weekend!! I'm ready for the beach!!

12. cks

cks Banned

Local Time:
    ooooooh my gosh! <squirming>

i would recommend purchasing a splitter and have two head sets but pets should have a vibrating anal egg attached. sorry, my bad.

Mistress Michelle has been EXTREMELY patient with me for a very long time and i am forever grateful and in lust with Her for being so incredibly generous to this stubborn painfully shy in "real" crazy cock slave of HERS. thank You with all my heart Mistress Michelle.

W/we've shared many painful and joyous experiences together over these past two years. some i've even documented in threads here some place <winks> but in the end there is one fact that can't be ever disputed. Her cock slave johnie loves Mistress Michelle and Her wonderful pet / husband. thru EVERYTHING this fact is pure.

i have collected many many toys over the years. most never have been enjoyed or can be used due to my own physical limitations. note the getting old ailment evil gene poll inevitable poo plops. i've begged Mistress to select anything for my dusty toy collection for Her own. She is being very conservative. typical of Her loving and stuborn nature <winks>. when offered a gift of wine or gold, modest Mistress choses water. kisses

i'm NOT letting Her get away with simply water!

thank You for taking the time to window shop my toy collection Mistress and making a very modest choice of a few items which i know Your stable will greatly enjoy but . . . i will gift a few more surprises You haven't choosen that i will bring!

Mistress has ONLY picked out: .. . making a new picture folder on my profile to share. i DID convince Her into one more item but the others i am surprising Her with will not be in this picture collection.

love to E/everyone and thank You Mistress Michelle / alias The Seductress

http://www.chastitymansion.com/forum/album.php?albumid=498

13. forevermore

Local Time:
    Confinement

Part 4: We left our masked sub, naked and chained to the rafters; shivering and trying to stay warm. EDITORIAL NOTE: In the last edition, it was mistakenly reported that the chained prisoner was wearing a CB-cage, when in fact it had been removed in favor of the spiked gland ring.

Not knowing how long I would be detained I concentrate on getting comfortable and staying warm. I find that I can lay one the floor with my back against the wall and I can, for the most part get completely covered with the blanket. Now all I need is a pillow. Think; what can I do? If I use a part of the blanket, then my feet will be uncovered, so that is not good. IDEA, a Wile E Coyote moment; I can use the roll of toilet paper as a pillow. So I get up, grab it off the wall and try to get settled back into the floor. Due to the manner that I am chained it seems like it takes about 10 minutes to get back on the floor, get the blanket situated and to get comfortable. But finally, I am set; blanket, pillow, comfortable. And now I wait. I have no idea how long I am there, but after some time, maybe and hour or two, the door opens and Mistress makes her way downstairs. Being that I am warm, I stay covered and do not move. So Mistress pushes the covers back off my body, exposing my left check, which is then met with the crop. Repeated blows with the crop get my attention. After getting my attention, she makes sure I am OK, plays some mind games, talks about my nipples and how they would look good pierced, and then she leaves. Satisfied that she is gone, I work to settle back into my spot. Again it takes a while to get comfy and to get the blanket so it is covering my feet. Every hour or two this same thing is repeated. Each time Mistress descends into the basement, the crop springs into action. Each time, she would find me basically in the same position, which meant that the same cheek would catch the brunt of the crop. She comments, I am going to strike whichever ass cheek is showing. Later she returns again, and as I hear her coming, I move from my position and get on my knees, so she can get after either butt check. I know it is coming, so I want to spread the pain. She leaves again. How long will I be here? How long have I been here? To this point, I have done OK; but what if she leaves me here overnight. Is she going to feed me? I dont dwell on it too long, I just curl back up and try to rest.

Again I hear the door open and the steps creak. I get slightly nervous this time. Nothing good has happened that last few times she came down, so I begin to feel a little nervous about what she is going to do or have me do. The last time she came down, she told me to get up off the floor and stand up. She taunted me some, got me with the crop and then left. As she turned the lights back out and left the basement, I was left to wonder; am I supposed to remain standing or can I lay back down, Since she did not tell me to specifically remain standing, then I decide to lay down. But now as she approaches me again, I hope, really hope, she either forgot that she had asked me to stand or that it was not a command to remain that way. I dont remember what she said to me, but to my relief, she was not mad at me and she said it was time to come up and play. So out of the basement we go. Again, like earlier, the trip up the stairs was always exciting, but we make it up without falling down. To be totally truthful, I am glad to be out of my confinement in the basement, but I do wonder what she now has in store.

14. xcitex2

xcitex2 Back from the past!

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Good gracious Lord Almighty! finally getting back on here and getting caught up and had to read this a couple of times to make sure I was reading it correctly. I am speechless, congrats!

15. forevermore

Local Time:
    Good Morning Mistress, I miss you and pet!

little pet

16. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Ahhhhhh......I miss you too little pet!! I hope it is not too long before we see you again, afterall, I need to try out the bullwhip cks is bringing Me on your butt!! Better be still though, its hard to tell what I might hit by 'accident' with that thing! LOL

Well, the weekend has come and gone, not much going on around here. Its cold and raining, a very gloomy last few days. I am taking pet to the pool today, hopefully it wont be raining too bad when we go out. I dont want him getting sick!!

cks....only 3 more days...My time flys when you are scared shitless LMAO
    Dont worry, we will have lots of fun....I promise!!

Mistress Michelle :evilgrin0036:

17. forevermore

Local Time:
    cks....The only problem is that your definition of fun and Mistress's definition are very different. LOL Have fun Mistress...oh and you too cks.

18. susie q

susie q Dear friend of the Mistress Michelle clan

Local Time:
    The joy a submissive feels can be seen on the black and blueness of his but and his balls.I know you will have lots of fun Mistress lol :bondage: :loveCM:

19. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Well....pets surgeory has been moved up a day, it will be tomorrow. An outpatient proceedure to remove the filter they put in back in Dec to catch the blood clot if it were to have come loose. The blood clot is now gone and time to remove the filter. We have to leave very early in the morning so I will give an update when we get home.

I found out tonight that one of My subs father died recently...please give your love and support to eric 'macman' he is having a hard time with this so I know he would appreciate the attention at this time.:love0028:

I will see you all tomorrow evening.

20. tomf_22033

VA USA
    Local Time:
    Mistress, as I told you in private, you and pet are in my thoughts and prayers and if you need anything I'll head on up.

Macman, I"m SO sorry to hear about your dad. You and your family are also in my thoughts and prayers.

21. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    We're home!!! pets surgeory went fine and he is napping. I am sooo relieved, they allowed Me to stay with him from the time we got there till he went into the proceedure, and then called Me back the min he was done to sit with him for 2 hours to make sure he was ok to go home. Such a much more pleasent experience than we have become used to. I do not do well once they seperate us so this was wonderful today the way we were treated!

Anyway, just wanted to let everyone know hes ok.

Mistress Michelle

22. Kimberleigh

Kimberleigh Member

Local Time:
    9:24 AM
    I'm really happy with the news of pet and the way the hospital made sure that You were made to feel welcome and met Your needs as well. Kim
    :jumping0044:

23. cks

cks Banned

Local Time:
    YM'd with Mistress Michelle for a few minutes a little while ago, just before checking and waking Her pet.

the procedure to remove the artery blood clot "filter" from pets neck went incredible well. the shocking thing was the huge size of filter / umbrella like device that was inserted to keep the blood clot discovered in pets leg from possibly moving into it brain. the clot, with the use of medications, as dissolved. the size of the filter was 3" long by 1 1/2" in diameter!

Mistress Michelle will be keeping a VERY close watch and giving great care to Her pet this evening. the first 24 hours after such a procedure are extremely crucial to monitor.

another wonderfully positive step forward for Mistress Michelle's amazing pet!

:love0075:

24. Respectful

Respectful Chaste by choice

Local Time:
    2:24 AM
    Mistress Michelle, and "Mr. Michelle", (aka pet)...

I am so glad the surgery went so well you two! Scary stuff to have survived!

I had no concept of the size of the actual filter although I did understand the seriousness of the injury and recovery period. Talk about having a 'lump in your throat'.

I wish you good health and a speedy recovery!

Irie

25. tomf_22033

VA USA
    Local Time:
    I'm SO GLAD to hear that everything went well. And it was really nice to hear that Mistress was treated so well (as it should be). Now, it'll be nice to hear pet up and about (or at least hoping a litttle).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice