Mistress Michelle's adventure

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Mistress Michelle, Mar 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Random Thread
  1. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    7:21 AM
    Well I know Mistress Michelle love that. But I hope she has other things that she loves also. I would hope that we all have our special place to please her, and that she'll draw on our abilities and interests for her pleasure.

2. tomf_22033

VA USA
    Local Time:
    Congrats on your visit. It sounds like you had a great time. Now I bet you're kicking yourself for waiting so long ;-)

Mistress and pet are incredible people as you already know, and even more so in person than online (if those here can believe that).

BTW, from now on, any gifts that you bring MM MUST be discussed with susie AND ME! ;-)

3. forevermore

forevermore Long term member

Local Time:
    6:21 AM
    Well said tom; but then it is not my opinion that counts.

4. tomf_22033

VA USA
    Local Time:
    nor mine ;-)

5. susie q

susie q Dear friend of the Mistress Michelle clan

Local Time:
    My my my im glad you enjoyed your first visit with MM and pet as i can tell she did. I think our opinions do count but very little and i have learned to be careful what you suggest to Mistress it will probally happen. Anyways im looking forward to my next visit and will be on my best behavior as that cane now exists (thanks cks grrrr)lol im delicate you know.:chores047:

6. ladylionzsissy

ladylionzsissy male chastity sissymaid

east coast
    Local Time:
    that sounds wonderful MsMichelle... very nice to consider both pet and cks!

7. cks

cks Banned

Local Time:
    MM's cks has started his own thread to not tarnish Her OWN adventures thread.

MM's cks adventure(s)

8. forevermore

Local Time:
    cks, I am so glad you had a good visit with MM. I did get a chuckle from the comment you made in the Chatbox earlier; "slowly adding report to my visit wiht MM but is causing HER propert painful excitement. smal doses of writing due to this". I can definetly relate to this.

9. forevermore

Local Time:
    Introducing Trish (part 6)

Part 6 : It is now Wed (3/4) and today is the day of Trish, the visitor, and potential nipple catastrophe!!! I slept much better with that second pillow, thank you Mistress, and it even felt warmer in the room. The morning is very relaxing and lazy. After breakfast, I clean up and then Mistress wants to start getting Trish ready for the day.

First Mistress selects a nice pink nail polish and has Trish paint her nails and then Mistress does the toes. It was difficult to get that done myself with the shackles still on and oh by the way, they now hurt especially when I move. They are digging into my ankles, but in Mistresss eyes.too bad! She constantly reminded me that I bought them. After the nails are all polished and dried, she then sets about giving Trish some makeup. Since Trish is only a very part time sissy, she has never worn makeup before. And like most things that my fantasy mind has dreamt of, this too is very different in real life versus the fantasy. Not nearly as arousing in real life, but Mistress is definitely amused, so that makes it worth while. Then I don my panties and bra and Mistress finds me a dress of hers to wear. Again, since Trish is not fulltime, she does not have any nice high heels, which must be locking, in a gargantuan size, nor is there a wig, both of which Mistress would love to add someday. Smiling ever so largely, Mistress is pleased with her work, her toy, and then commands the house to get cleaned and ready for the visitor.

Moving ever so slowly (because of the shackles), Trish cleans and vacuums the kitchen and living room. Man there was a lot of wax left over from the night before. Mistress will always use extra wax if she knows she is not cleaning it up; so there was A LOT of it around. Feeling somewhat ridiculous, I went about my chores in a diligent manner. After the chores, Mistress had a small amount of punishment remaining to give me and that was about 30 strokes to the palms of my hands. This does hurt and there is something about standing there and having to hold your hand out that is a little intimidating; especially given the fact that I was NOT blindfolded, so you can see it coming. I did feel like a kid who knew he was in trouble, and not only was I having to accept the physical part of the punishment, but I also endured the mental part which included the scolding, the stares, and then general look of disappointment and disdain on Mistresss face. Those looks cut to the bone, as no sub wants to disappoint their Mistress. After the chores, there was some time to relax and visit with pet which is always a treat. Later Mistress started to get me ready for the visitor, whom she made sure I knew that he could and has done some piercings in the past. She got the Sharpie markers and starting writing things around my cock, put a smiley face on the head of the cock, and then wrote some things on my ass. None of which I saw until the next day and which are proudly displayed in Mistresss photo albums.

Next it was time to make a late lunch/early dinner. For me, I didnt care what you called it, I was just hoping/assuming I was going to get some. Aside from breakfast, I never got much food. So given that I was cooking, I was really hoping I was going to eat. Finally we sit down to eat.3 plates! It is my lucky day. I guess in a symbolic way, it was my last meal. We had a nice dinner, although I was starting to get very nervous. I had been apprehensive all day as I was still worried and focused on the unknown visitor, whom I assumed was there to pierce or pretend to pierce my nipples, among other things. Mistress tried to calm my down somewhat, but I was already over the edge. After we finished eating, she looked at the clock and said to hurry up and clean up as the visitor would be her in 30 minutes. So I scurried around cleaning the kitchen, washing dishes etc and finally get things done. Despite being stressed about the visitor, I was secretly very eager to do a good job with the house. It was the one little thing I did control, and I wanted it to be right.

Next I am summoned into the play room (living room) where Mistress is ready to prepare me for the visitor. She attaches the new locking suspension wrist cuffs, puts on the locking ball gag harness, finishes it off with a blindfold and leads me to the basement. I am then locked to 2 rings above me. I am able to stand flat footed, with my arms fully outstretched above me. With that Mistress takes her leave, and I am left in what turns out to be a fairly uncomfortable position. However, I am thinking, that since the visitor is suppose to be here any minute, it wont be too long that I am here.or will it be?

10. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    Well, its been a little over 3 months since My pet came down with his illness that has changed our lives. Today is the day we go to the orthopedic Dr to see if his leg has healed enough to start putting weight on it so he can begin to learn to walk again. This will be a very long process, it took 6 weeks just to have enough strength to even stand on the right leg, now the left has been un used for 3 months, it will be hard, but a step in the right direction!!

My cks had a nice trip here, I am happy he finally made the trip, I have wanted him to for a very long time. I have Owned him for sooo long, it was only right that he come to see Me in person. We had a very nice time and hopefully he will make the trip again someday soon. I did tell him he would not be allowed to cum again till I saw him....hummm, wonder how that will work out! LOL

Mistress Michelle :sex020:

11. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Today we went to see the Orthopedic Dr, he said pet is now allowed to put 50% weight on his left leg...so, he can stand, and walk assisted by putting 50% weight on his leg and holding the other 50% in his upper body strength. Its a step forward, its been a long 3 months not being able to even touch the left leg down, so at least we are going forward. We also went to see the out patient theripist but we wont be spending much time there at all, theres nothing they do that I cant do for him. They are ok I suppose for people who live alone or whatever but I dont have much use for them...and My neice is one LOL, we wont tell her so shhhhhhhh.:bondage:

I am enjoying My little pet and cks's stories of when they were here. They certainly are grafic LOL They are very entertaining, two totally different subbies, both so eager to please, both sooo amusing....Hummmmmm, maybe I need to add on so I can house them all for good! That would be very entertaining, and helpful! I'll need a big dorm room, with a divider so susie would have some privacy, and 4 other beds on the other side, one for little pet, cks, and tom, then one extra, you never know when I may keep another!
    And, we will certainly need another bathroom!!!I can keep the dog cage in My room, so when I want to reward one of them I can have them sleep in it by My bed. Ok, I am rambling.....

12. forevermore

Local Time:
    Oh Mistress, please keep rambling on. I like the direction you are going!

13. susie q

Local Time:
    Git up and walk u sum bitck less ill WHACK yew with this hear cane (thats gonna hurt )(iiiiieeeee) Mistress Michelle is right on track im sure. Makes me glad shes not a therapist hmmmm (sorry Mistress )or at least not mine lol i hope.Curtsey :chores016:

14. forevermore

Local Time:
    The Visitor

Part 7 : Literally hanging from the rafters like a bat (well, except my feet are on the floor), I have for the first time during my visit a complete feeling of helplessness and fear. This is brought on mainly by the fact that Mistress has invited ‘Master J’ over to visit, plus Mistress has made me fear that I will get my nipples pierced, which is or WAS one of my hard limits. Add to that, the fact that I am suspended with arms overhead and I am in locked cuffs (which I did purchase for Mistress), locked ball gag, blindfolded, and the position is very uncomfortable. I am in this position for maybe 30 minutes and during that time I become increasingly frustrated and panicked. Then due to how I was restrained, it feels as if my hands are going numb and the circulation is not right. Again, for the first time in the visit, I try to scream or yelp out though the gag for Mistress. But it is not that loud, and I am alone in the basement. As I become more panicked, I start jerking around my hand restraints with the hope that I will get the dogs to bark, which in turn might lead to Mistress coming downstairs to fix my hands. While successful in getting the dogs barking, I am not successful in getting Mistress’s attention. So I stand some more. Becoming more concerned now about my hands, I stand on my tip toes which seems to help, but I am not able to stay that way very long. I again, start jerking wildly at the hand restraints. While my cuffs are locked on, the cuffs are attached to eye bolts in the rafters with some of those quick release D-rings for climbing or backpacks. At this point fear is peaking, and I thrash and jerk almost uncontrollably and finally by some miracle one of the rings opens and I am able to pull my arm down. I then reach up and undo the other cuff and put both arms down. I immediately feel the warmth of the blood returning to my limbs. I take a few moments to recover and calm down.

As I stand there I start to analyze two things. First, I am trying to figure out why my hands got the way they did. The cuffs I got are specifically for suspension, so I did not expect that result. And secondly, I am trying to figure out how to get Mistress down into the basement. While scared about the visitor, I also do NOT want her to come down here with Master J and find me no longer attached like she left me. I know that will upset Mistress and maybe even embarrass her in front of a friend and colleague. So I yelp out some more, but no luck. I briefly think about going upstairs, but then realize that is not possible, because I have a chain which is locked to my collar and to another hook in the ceiling. Then I hear footsteps coming towards me from overhead. Mistress is in the kitchen area, which is where the basement door is located. So I yelp out really loudly and in short order Mistress opens the basement door and I hear the creek of the steps. When she arrives, she is surprised to see me unattached. I tell her the story and then I tell her what I think the problem is with the cuffs. We decide that it was the manner in which I was suspended. It is decided now that I will put my arms over head with my hands together forming an A. Then she attaches both hands to one hook. She also adds a small strap which lowers the hands just slightly. This seems to help a lot and matches the angle that the cuffs seemed to be designed for. Once everything is attached again, she is off to the upstairs. While initially relieved, I now begin to worry again about the visitor. I briefly laugh to myself and think, I sure am glad I rushed round to get ready before Master J arrived, now only to find myself locked in the basement for much longer than I thought. When is he going to get here? I want to get this over with!!!

Finally after some time, maybe an hour, although I have no idea how long I was down in the basement, Mistress returns and has her visitor, as I hear them talking. Mistress says ‘This is Trish’, as I am still in my dress from the day. Of course that quickly comes off, as Master J, very firmly unhooks my hands, but is quick to lock one back. They slip the dress off one arm, then he firmly takes that arm, locks it up over head, takes the other one down, removes the dress, and then locks the other hand back over me. Initially I am stunned and think WTF; I am not going anywhere, there is no need to manhandle me like a lowly street thug. While outwardly in words remaining polite, I immediately take a disliking to the visitor, never mind that he is probably here to poke my nipples with a needle. Based on the voices, I can tell Mistress has stepped back and Master J starts to inspect me. Scared out of my gourd, I just remain silent. Master J address me, but I act as if I do not hear him, or like you do when the dentist asks you a question while they have their hands in your mouth, and I do not respond. Sounding a little agitated, he asks again, and I try to answer through my gag which is amusing to the both of them. There is a small conversation about the state of my apparently very bruised ass and that Mistress does not think they should inflict any more damage there, to which Master J agrees. I did ever so briefly think about that and wonder how bad is it? The last time I looked it was not really that bad. Then Master J takes Mistress’s skinny paddle and starts to taunt me with it and every few taunts is a fairly gentle smack upwards on my ball sack. As the males already know, a light tap there many times is way worse than a harder direct hit. Can’t explain it, it just is. Each time he does this I naturally react and bend over at the waist, although I can’t go very far due to the restraints. Each time I do this Master J gets mad and tells me to stand up straight. Based on his tone, internally, I go negative. It is so different that Mistress. While she can inflict great pain at times, she is somehow outwardly loving and you just know she will not HURT you. However, I quickly get the feeling that Master J does not give a damn, would do whatever he wants. Keep in mind, I know Mistress is right there and would not let things get out of hand, but in the state of mind I was in, I could not see past 24 inches, which is where HE WAS! I digressed, but as he gets mad, I think Well let me kick you in your balls and see if you are laughing!

My stress level is very high. I do not like Master J, or at least I do not like his style, but am unable at that time to even remotely work through that. Add to it, I am locked in a manner that I am NOT going anywhere and the threat of the nipple pierce is still there. Master J, then says “So Mistress wants your nipples pierced.” Again, I just do not respond. He makes the statement again and asks what I think. I wanted to yell out, HELL NO YOU ARE NOT, but I know Mistress would not care for that answer. I do not recall exactly how I said it, but I was very diplomatic in my answer. For the first time, Master J was impressed which relieved a small amount of stress. That was short lived though; another swat to the balls to which I react again. Then I feel him come around my back, and I feel what seems to be a needle being pushed into my shoulder blade. Just enough for me to know it was pointed, but not enough to puncture the skin. Then I feel it again a few inches towards my neck. A few moments later I feel activity around my nipple. I feel something clamping down on my nipple. Now my heart is racing, my mind is racing, and I think, Oh My God, here it comes......

15. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    OMG little pet....how in the world did you get yourself into this prediciment???
    I see everything is still very vivid in your mind, I was afraid you would forget, its been over 2 weeks now.
    I guess some things stick with you better LOL

Hummm......Maybe Master J needs to come and visit susie while she is here, I'm sure he could have alot of fun with her!!

16. susie q

Local Time:
    Why do you hate me so Mistress ????:sad0137:

17. forevermore

Local Time:
    The Visitor Continued....

Part 8 : Oh My God, here it comes! I just automatically go into survival mode and jerk hard away from whatever is touching my nipple. OH HELL YOUR NOT going to pierce me, I think. In doing so, I push into Master J who is behind me, or so I thought. A very short commotion erupts (5 seconds or so). I hear Mistress to my rear and right and I cower away into her shoulder. She puts her arms on me and calms me briefly. There is some conversation, but I do not even remotely remember it. All I remember is huddling there, shoulder slumped, like a scared puppy trying to hide under its mother. I am totally silent, and do not respond. I think Mistress asks me if I am OK, to which I finally whisper that I am. But inside I am now furious at this Master J person. Mistress wisely decides that we should all adjourn upstairs for some lighter playtime.

Recapping the last few moments, I sadly learn that I did not run into Master J, I almost pushed Mistress completely over. She was behind me, not Master J. I later learned that the feeling on my shoulders was a push pin, obviously done purely for effect and the feeling on my nipples was simply nipple clamps. NO PIERCING. But the mind is a powerful thing. I will share more on all these revelations later.

Once upstairs, I recall just taking some time to recover. I was mentally screwed up and I needed to calm down. Additionally I am cold from being in the basement and my hands are freezing. Mistress leaves the room for a few moments and at some point I try to engage in some ideal chit chat with Master J. I am still blindfolded, but Mistress has removed the ball gag. While still not really liking him, I want to calm down and I try talking. He responds, although it felt reluctant. Based on conversations I heard, I gathered he had a child and I ask him about that. Again he responds, but it is awkward. I think this conversation, while comforting to me, has got him out of his comfort zone as he does not want to reveal that side of him to me. He wants to be the firm Master in my eyes. But, for me, I feel relationships are important. I do this with Mistress and I try it with him. We are chatting and I am getting some stress relief, when all of the sudden he commands HUSH!!! Damn, I think, just when he is starting to be normal, he turns back into an asshole. Well he did it because Mistress had entered the room again, with a blanket for me. While I understand the timing, I just did not care for his tone. Again, I resumed my dislike for him.

After a period of time to warm up, it is now time for playtime to start. I am first put on the floor on all fours. I am still in my shackles as I have been for the complete stay, hands locked together, and blindfolded. There is some talking between Mistress and Master and after a while Mistress returns and then I quickly learn it is time for more ginger, as I feel a cold insertable being placed in my ass. We then wait, and wait, and wait, and wait. Mistress tells Master J that this does not really affect me much, to which he replies that we should wait longer. Idle chit, chat, some more waiting, etc. Not sure how long it was in there, maybe 20 minutes, and they finally decide to move on. It did get a little hot, but like before it was never unbearable. Next I am told to lie down on the floor. In short order, it again becomes obvious what is up; it is time for wax. I hate the wax, but then nobody actually asked me if I remember correctlyLOL. Mistress starts and then finally Master joins in. I hear him ask how high these candles should be held. Confused by the question, I quickly learned why he asked, as he held it very close to my body and when the wax hit me, I screamed and almost flew through the ceiling. He laughed and said, I guess that was too close. While that was funny, it wasnt funny at the same time. Like the previous day, I am not sure how long those candles were, but they went at it forever. There must be a state law in VA that says if you light a candle that you are not allowed to blow it out; instead you have to use it up and let it go out on its own. About half way through their 3 foot candles, I am thrashing around etc, when I feel the weirdest sensation. It is water. Pet is sitting in his chair to my side watching all the activity and I guess he felt sorry for me as I screamed and he started squirting water on me right after they would drip wax on me. Thank you pet!!!! While this caught me off guard, I was very thankful. It also got me going into one of my laughing fits. So picture it; a naked, restrained middle aged man lying on his stomach in a strange house 500 miles from home, with a Mistress and a strange Master dripping HOT wax on the victim which results in many screams and a lot of thrashing, which is followed up with another middle aged man, who is sitting next to the commotion, squirting water on the victim from a squirt bottle, all while the victim screaming and laughing. It must have been quite a sight. Thankfully, the candles finally burn out. Im done.

NOT.LOL! Roll over they say, and in short order I hear lighters flicked and yes, a new set of extra long candles are ablaze. The scene basically repeats itself on the front side. Wax a drippin, screams a hollerin, bodies a thrashin, and water a squirtin! What a sight, what a sight. Again the candles burn out and I lay and recover. Next comes out the Rhimba Unit and more shocking moments to the groin. For some reason, I am a little more sensitive on this evening. The previous night, like others before, I was able to take the max power, but tonight I seem to be more sensitive and less able to take the full power of the Rhimba. But nonetheless, the entertainment continues; first the front side and then the back side. Time is winding down as it is apparent that Master J has to leave by a certain time. A little time is spent getting the wax off and then there is time for one more thing. It is time for all to head to the shower. I know I probably need it as stress makes you sweat and I have been very stressed out. We enter the shower and I am not cuffed, but the blindfold and shackles remain. I get the water set and am just enjoying the warmth of the water. Mistress is there and finally Master J enters. At this point, someone, Mistress I think, turns the water to full COLD. DAMN, I feel like I just jumped into the Artic Sea. Mistress is on well water and it has been below 20 degrees for the last several days, so the cold water is COLD. Almost instantly, I start shivering uncontrollably. I have been on the cold side for most of my stay and while I was warming, this just shot me right back to freezing cold. Both Mistress and Master are amused by my shivering, but now it is time to get to business. I readjust the water and get it comfortable. At this point Master J gets under the water and Mistress then tells me to bath Master J. Now Master J takes over and sternly commands me on to my knees and to start washing from the feet up. Soap in hand I start with the feet and work my way up his legs. I am picturing how I am going to skip over the next part and get to the upper body, although I know there is little chance of that happening. Up I go and I reach his cock and balls and start washing them, when he then grabs my head and pushes it into his groin. After a short bit of confusion, his cock is now in my mouth. I am now really cleaning his cock. I continue this for a bit until he pulls me off of it before he climaxes. I then continue washing the rest of him. Since I am above the belt now, I slow down so I can enjoy the warm water. But Mistress finally chimes in as says shower time is over, as she wants some warm water for later. We all dry off and return to the living room to close out the evening. I am seated on the sofa, wrapped in a blanket, still trying to get warm. Mistress and Master converse about the evening and other things. Finally Master gets ready to leave and I stand to give him the proper respect. With that, he leaves.

Once Master J was gone, Mistress removed my blindfold and I see light for the first time in hours. I squint as it is very bright, at least to me. She then commences to make sure I am alright. I am still recovering from the events and ordeal of the evening, but I tell her I am OK. Mistress is genuinely concerned for me and my state of mind and I am still feeling a little shell shocked. We reassure each other that every thing is OK. This starts a fairly long time of conversation, discovery, and discernment between me, Mistress, and pet. But aside from that, the events of the evening have concluded.

18. susie q

Local Time:
    Omg lil pet by that point i would be in a mental ward i think im getting alzhimers as im starting to forget where Va is located (west coast correct ???)great god ,holy crap ,s..t the bed.Curtsey Mistress :mad0218:

19. forevermore

Local Time:
    The Last Day. :(

Part 9 : As I get settled onto the floor in Mistresss room at the foot of her bed, I think about how lucky I am to be allowed to sleep in this place; lucky that she has allowed it and also lucky that her pet does not object either. Tonight, I again get upgraded as Mistress gives me 2 pillows, 2 blankets, and gives me a lot of extra chain. Man I am in the Hilton now! With all these comforts, I easily drift off to sleep as I am exhausted from the stressful events of the day.

I awake in the morning feeling very rested. We all get up and slowly get moving. There is a slight awkward feeling in the air. I think it is mostly me, but I am not totally sure. While I am OK, I am really feeling bad about the previous day and that I did not 100% trust Mistress, which lead to me reacting in a way that I wish I could take back, undo, and replay in the correct manner. From our conversation the previous night, I know she also felt bad about what happened and how we got to that place. The three of us eat breakfast and then after breakfast, Mistress gives me the nail polish remover so I could clean my nails. I will be leaving soon, and thinking about that makes me sad. Cleaning my nails makes me realize I am leaving and that makes me sad. Later I am relaxing in the living room and Mistress says some things that led me to believe that she had something special in mind for me before I left, something of a treat. It is weird, but I was in a strange mood and I just did not feel worthy to get a treat. I know it is not really my choice, but being a parent, you would never reward your child for poor behavior or a poor grade, so that is how I felt; unworthy. A little later, Mistress was on the computer, and she again told me to go wait in the living room and she would be there soon and mentions the treat. I finally just asked if I could go ahead and shower and get ready. I simply told her I was not up for the treat. Not much else was said about it, but I think Mistress understood. I think she was disappointed, but she also understood.

All cleaned and dressed, we visit for a little while longer. But noon is fast approaching and it is time for me to hit the road. I have about an 8 9 hour drive ahead of me, but at least it is not a blizzard out this time. As I leave, we both reassure the other that all is good. I say my good bye to pet, one last hug from Mistress, and I get in the car and leave. I am both happy and sad. My stay is over, but the memories will last a lifetime (cause if I forget, I can come back here to read them).

Thank you pet. Thank you Mistress.

Your little pet

20. forevermore

Local Time:
    Reviewing my Stay

So when I first posted here, I said that I would not go back and read what MM and others had to say about my stay until I finished my own recap. I wanted my story to be my recollection without any guidance from another source. True to my word I did that. I just went back to read MM's account and all the replies from others. I was entertained to read it as it unfolded.

I had to laugh as Mistress started talking early in the stay about taking my car keys, just in case I decided to bolt. So I just posted a 'funny story' in my blog My New Life in submission about the keys. It is funny to me that I had no idea she was commenting on the keys throughout my visit. I learned about the fact that she hide them on Wed night (last night there).

Mistress, I bent over waiting for you......

21. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Well, its Sunday, another wet rainy cold day!! Hopefully it will clear off so the race can go on this afternoon. Its been raining for a week.
    I decided last week that pet, and I, needed some sun and beach therapy so we are going to run down to Myrtle Beach for a couple days, its still off season so I got us a really nice oceanfront room with a private balcony.
    We need a couple days to get out from here and have a change of scenery.

Hummmm.....I think I see sun shining!! Thats a good sign!!

tom came to visit yesterday, he was a busy boy, got the router little pet brought Me installed and working so that pet can use his laptop, fixed us a wonderful steak on the grill for dinner, and helped Me do a few other things around here. I have My cage cks brought Me now under My bed, just ready for anyone I may want to stick in there LOL

Anyway....time to get pet up for the day.

22. tomf_22033

VA USA
    Local Time:
    I had a wonderful time yesterday. As Mistress Michelle said, she had a list of chores she wanted me to do. Thankfully, I think I was able to get the majority of them done (I know I completed the ones on my list that we discussed before I arrived) and even a couple that were unexpected (running an errand).

Spending time with MM and pet is always enjoyable. And being able to be productive and help them is always a good feeling. pet doesn't see it, and I think MM sees it a little (it's hard to see small changes when your around someone every day) but pet's progress in his recovery shows, and I enjoy seeing the progress since the last time I was there. Lots of little things, like looking a little stronger, having more energy, being a little more upbeat. Hopefully their trip next week will be productive and refresh them, give them a change of scenery, etc.

As for the cage, just a warning, but I get the impression that MM is getting into this cage thing, so anyone who doesn't like the idea of being locked up in one should complain to little pet and cks as they seemed to have either started or fanned this flame!!! ;-)

23. forevermore

Local Time:
    :happy0158:

24. macmen

macmen New member

Local Time:
    Hello Mistress Michelle and everyone else. sorry it took me so long to post on here i am just still having a rough time. i just want to say thank you Mistress for you support and to everyone else who has sent me messages. it is appreciated i myself will be back to normal soon. just got to deal with the death and cut down on the drinking :p

25. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    What a beautiful sunny day!!! I dont have alot planned today but I do need to get some things packed and loaded for our quick trip to the beach.

eric, I do hope you are doing ok. I have missed you on yahoo a couple times. Just so you know, it does NOT please Me that you are drinking so much, I do realize this is a hard time for you, loosing your father, but drinking isnt going to help. Lets try to tone it down a bit eric....Please.

susie.....the yard is filling in, summers coming and lots of things need to be done!!! pet thinks hes going to be able to mow the yard, now, I know better, he cant stand anything touching his feet so there is NO way hes going to be able to ride a mower for 3 hours. SO, I must learn to operate this thing, have I mentioned I cant stand the hot sun, not to mention the sweating that comes with it. Oh well, maybe I'll just kidnap susie when she comes down, she wont care!! :chores005::chores004::chores003::chores001::chores012::chores011::chores010::chores008::chores007::chores047:

All kinds of things I need a sissy for!!!!!

Guess I should get up and get busy.

Mistress Michelle

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice