Mistress Michelle's adventure

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Mistress Michelle, Mar 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Random Thread
  1. susie q

susie q Dear friend of the Mistress Michelle clan

Local Time:
    7:28 PM
    Im so happy for you and pet as you know but i was wondering something ?? Do you think you or pet can whittle a ginger root (a big one )shaped like an umbrella ?? seeing that your haveing company this weekend lol ???:sign0004:

2. susie q

Local Time:
    God i get so crazy sometimes but im emotional right now and i wont say your name but R F you are the most wonderful ,blessed ,person i have ever met so loveing ,understanding i know you are going through hell but i love you and even better your wonderful wife loves you so much its like heaven on earth. Just to be around around you guys brings out the the love that should be felt around the world and it would be such a wonderful place. I always have your back a giant hugggggg you big lugggg see ya alll soon :chores005:

3. Respectful

Respectful Chaste by choice

Local Time:
    4:28 PM
    :)

You are so cute Susie Q :character0117:

4. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    The night went ok, not too many issues. pets neck is killing him and hes got his pain meds to help but this is just one more thing he has to go through when hes already been through so much. I wish I could do something... I mean like make it go away...all the pain and not being able to walk and stuff like that. Well, thats not possible so sometimes I feel so helpless. Anyway, he did sleep reasonably well all things considered.
    Funny thing is...no matter what happens he is still horny, it amazes Me!! Dosent matter what kind of pain hes having, or how uncomfortable he is, he is still wanting to play.:hump: I think that is simply amazing given all hes been through and all the drugs hes on!! I am thankful for that, its the one thing that really hasent changed through all this, and the more excited I can keep him, the longer his mind is focusing on something other than whats going on. I have always loved the attention he shows Me anyway, so I am extremly happy that I still have that from him. We cant do any of the things I do with My subbies right now, but soon enough we will, when hes stronger,until then I have tom and susie and cks and little pet around here visiting to keep My swinging arm strong LOL :sex020:
    Well, guess I will spend the day cleaning and straightning up...My next victim...I mean visitor will be here friday! cks....see you soon!!!!

Mistress Michelle :sex020:

5. susie q

Local Time:
    My poor Mistress cleaning wheres a damn sissymaid when you need one ?????:sad0020:

6. forevermore

forevermore Long term member

Local Time:
    6:28 PM
    The way I see it, without the sissymaid there to clean, Mistress just gets madder while she cleans, and then she just takes it out on the next victims/visitor. So I say clean away and have fun cks...OUCH!

7. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:28 AM
    :haha4: I wouldn't want to be in your shoes cks! (Or would I! :spider:)

8. susie q

Local Time:
    OMG i hate this cage just the picture in my mind MM and MW :sign0055:

9. susie q

Local Time:
    No disrespect intended Mistress Michelle and Mistress Watchful (curtsey ):mad0218:

10. forevermore

Local Time:
    Playtime (Part 5)

It is sometime late afternoon on Tuesday and Mistress has just let me out of the basement. I guess I was down there 6 8 hours or so. She offers me some water and a small snack, which I gladly accept. We relax for 30 minutes or so while I eat. Then Mistress puts the blindfold back on and I am lead into the living room, or the play room, if you will. As I recall she removes the spiked gland ring and has me put the cage back on. She has me stand up and I assume there were some swats with the crop in there, but I do not recall. She tells me to put my arms at my side and then to stand still. Next I feel Mistress putting something around my shoulders. In a fairly short time, it is obvious that Mistress is wrapping me up. She takes 10 minutes or so and wraps me in clear wrap from my neck down to my toes. The only thing exposed is my head, my cock and balls, and my feet. I have never had this done to me and it felt very strange. And since I had been so cold from the basement, it was actually very welcome, as it initially warmed me up. Then all of the sudden she realizes; Oh NO, PROBLEM!!!! Here I am, standing up and all wrapped up, but Mistress wants me laying down for her enjoyment. After a few moments, it was decided that I could simply fall backwards onto the couch and then once there, slide down to the floor. This plan actually worked out very well. So now I am lying on the floor, completely restrained and my most vital parts exposed.

A little nervous, I lie there waiting. Not like I could do anything else, so I just wait. First Mistress gets the crop out and has a little fun with the balls. Fortunately, she was not too hard on them. Next it was time for the Rhimba unit. Lets hook up some electrodes to little pets balls and see what we can make happen!!!! Mistress plays for awhile and is very amused. I am simply very restrained, so I play along.lol. Next she rolls me over and then cuts a hole in the wrap so that she can hook up the Rhimba unit to my ass. Again, much more amusement, as my ass cheeks dance to the changing electric pulses. Finally after a while Mistress is satisfied or the batteries are dead, I am not sure which, and she puts the Rhimba unit away. Of course, since there is this nice, cute, exposed ass, Mistress cant resist getting after it with her whipping tools. After the whipping intermission, it is time to move on to the next torment. I soon learn that that is the hot wax. I love the waxNOT. She covers the ass, which has an interesting sensation, since my ass is already warm, red, and inflamed from the whipping, and then the hot wax lands on it. Then she cuts open the wrap from my back and goes after it with the wax. She kept up until her candle was gone. I think it must have been 3 feet long. But not to worry, Mistress has another candle for the other side. So over I roll, the wrap is removed, and the wax commences again; this time covering my chest and groin. At one point, she was trying to glue my penis shut with wax, and then later made some wax nipple castings. FUN! Again, her 3 foot candle finally burns down and I am left to recover. Of course, she finishes off with some whacks and then she lets me up and we relax and visit for the remainder of the evening. All during this time, there is of course, continued talk about tomorrows events, which include Trish (my secret sissymaid sister), a visitor, and naturally nipple piercing talk. Each time the nipple talk is raised, I remind Mistress of my previously agreed upon limits. At one point she tells me that she changed her mind about the limits. She also reminds me that I am not going anywhere, as I am naked and shackled; so if I did get out the door into the 20 degree weather, I was probably not going very far. Later in the evening, Mistress calls me back to the computer to read a Mansion thread that Susie started about limits and asks me to read it. With all the nipple piercing talk going on, I read this post intently. At the end, I become overly nervous; as what I took from it was that the Mistress knows what is best and should decide when and how to push limits and when is the time to go beyond them. It leaves me very conflicted, as I trust Mistress and felt, at least up until now, that I knew she would honor our agreement, but now I have doubts.

Mistress and I have talked about this very topic on numerous occasions and I am not really sure I have ever given a very good reason as to why it is a limit. And most of the reasons I have given, Mistress has been able to dismiss. For example, I told her that I do not want to have to explain to anyone at home, why they are pierced; to which she replies, we can just pierce them, play with them, and then remove the wire. They will close up in a day. While this may be true, I did not accept that information very well. Part 5: So after reading the post, I become concerned that she just might do it, knowing that one of my biggest concerns is really not an issue. She simply tells me to trust her. However, I am so focused on it and my fears, that I get tunnel vision and I do not hear her or pet for that fact who is also telling me to relax and trust.

The three of us continue to visit and relax as the night winds down. Finally it is bed time again. Like the night before, Mistress has me at the foot of her bed. What an honor for someone like me. And this night I get an upgrade; I get a second pillow. Plus as an added bonus, I see the white slippers still under the bed. Now I know if my feet get cold, I can sneak them on. Mistress tells me she wants me to sleep well since we have a BIG day ahead of us. That statement alone sends chills down my spine. But finally I drift off to sleep with dreams of waking up with LARGE Hoops in my nipples.LOL.

11. susie q

Local Time:
    trust me pat you wont just wake up with huge hoops you will know when they are going in iiieeeeeeeeee:mad0249:

12. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    cks's visit

Ok, My cks has arrived, got here just before 4 pm yesterday. And before you all get any ideas, we had a nice evening sitting around having dinner and talking! Although before bed I did have some time to inspect My property, since cks and I have never met in person I had to check out what I own! I'm happy with what I found, all locked, smoothly shaved, pretty nipple rings and since hes been locked now for over 2 months, he was 'excited' to see Me!!
    Anyway, today we're going to the lake, and show him around a bit, have lunch and see what else we can get into. And dont worry...before he leaves I will make sure his name can be added to My paddle. And he also brought Me several items, including a very nice fiberglass cane which I cant wait to test out!! I am really going to enjoy that, so anytime any of you want a good whippin, let Me know!

13. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    4:28 PM
    Curtsy Mistress Michelle

I was just wondering if I can make a fishing pole out of that fiberglass cane, cause that's the only thing I want you too use it for around me. Ha Ha. Enjoy CKS visit, the lucky bass. Hope the trip to the lake turns out great. And see if you let me make a fishing pole out of the cane we could have fresh fish for dinner. Of course I would cook it for you as a good Sissy Maid should.

As always enjoyed hearing from you. Missy Tanya :fish::character0053:

14. disciplinedpet

disciplinedpet Active member

Local Time:
    Oh susie ?? when the fiberglass cane was brought out !! Guess who's name was said first ?? Just one guess?? :anim_37: NOw guess who was the one that said your name?? Ok enuff of that Mistress's cks arrived here, in good shape. the looong ride did not bother him that much. So all is well here (oops) someone "lost the keys" !! Oh well make no one will notice the jingle sound as cks walks around the lake w/us!!:character0182: well time to go . later , disciplinedpet

15. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Just so you all know...the cane has been USED!! I took My cks into the bedroom and bent him over the bed to try it out. Hummm.....I like this new toy!! cks....not so much LMAO But dont worry, he'll get used to it!

16. forevermore

Local Time:
    Oh Mistres, please try it out again and make a nice design with the cane and then post a picture!

17. susie q

Local Time:
    Iiiiiiiii freakin eeeeeeeee but thanks for the warning pet ill see ya"lll in 2012 as promised and thanks alot cks ya gin soaked waffle head :balls:

18. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    2012????? I DONT THINK SO!!!!!!
    I need My sissy sooner than that!! :manga_washup: I got lots of things for you to do susie!!!

19. susie q

Local Time:
    Just Kidding Mistress :bondage:

20. susie q

Local Time:
    I will see you and pet pretty soon and do what ever you need Goddess :sad0123:

21. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    2012? I think the half life of fiberglass is much longer than that. Hopefully it'll break before then. I'm thinking I'm going to start my see every state journey um NOW. If I go REAL SLOW I might be back in say 20 or 30 years. By then, I'm sure MM will have lost that thing.

And little pet, PLEASE don't give MM ideas. Some of us really have issues with bruising and extreme pain. If you desire to have a pattern, please knock your socks off, but living the closest to MM, I'd prefer not to be the one she trys things on. or in the words of susie iiiiiiiiieeeeeeeee

22. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Wow the weekend with cks os over all ready.....time flies! Yesterday we got up and had a late breakfast, we always have a late breakfast LOL
    Sat around and chatted for most of the morning with a few tease and swat chances in between. I was hoping My cks was loosning up and feeling more comfortable with Me and I was getting a sense that he was so I'd throw out little tidbits, comments, like...hummmm.....I think I'll get My Rimba out tonight, and then he said 'if it amuses You Mistress' then I knew I had him!!
    My cks is shy, and I knew he would be, so even though I had hoped he would settle down and feel at ease I wasent sure it would actually happen but it did!! So anyway, we took him down to the lake for some pizza, pet was able to get into the Surburban which was wonderful!! We havent tried that because it sets so high up but he managed it so now we can think about traveling somewhere. Didnt want to take pet somewhere in the car, its small and he is uncomfortable in it, the surburban is huge and he could lay down if he needed to which would be better for a long trip. I just want to take him somewhere to get out of here for a few days, like to Myrtle Beach! I think he needs some Beach therapy!! I know I do!
    Anyway...had pizza at the lake, came back and watched the Nationwide race and talked. I waited to take My shower, trying to time everything out just right, took My pvc dress and My stillito boots into the computer room, took pet to shower, got pet settled at the computer and got dressed. I had told cks to go put on his restraints and so when I emerged he was in the living room waiting for Me. pet usually is in the room with Me when I am with any of My subs but I know cks and he would not play if anyone was around. So, I had him lay on the floor, hooked up the rimba to his cock and balls and had a really nice time LOL
    I decided since he hadnt cum in sooo long I would allow him this pleasure, by My hand, and I would also torment him a bit more. I told him while I was stroking him if he came I was going to beat him again with that cane he brought Me, well he knew what he was going to get because I was determined to make him cum LOL And...since he hadnt in so long I knew it wouldnt take much, which it didnt. But...afterwards I didnt let go, I just kept stroking him for 10 min to watch him squirm! Then I beat him with the cane, should be a very sore ride home for him today. It was a very enjoyable session with him and I am SOOOO happy he finally after over two years of Owning him, he decided to come see Me. It was alot for him to accomplish and I am very proud of him for coming here.
    Anyway, need to fix some breakfast so he can get on his way home. Hes been wanting pets sausage gravy for 2 years now....see, dreams really do come true!!

23. susie q

Local Time:
    Yes they certainly do im glad all had a great time. :chores004:

24. cks

cks Banned

Local Time:
    i . . . i . . . i . . . CAN NEVER thank Mistress and Her INCREDIBLE pet enough!!!! am tearing!

thank Youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu !

oooooh my ass hurts. thank You
    more later . . . just got home. 8 hour drive, thought of MM and butt aching made me hard OFTEN. whimpers

LOVE You Mistress and naughty pet !

25. forevermore

Local Time:
    Tom, from what I have learned, Mistress seems to come up with most of these things on her own anyway. Plus, as you know, Whippin's are Mistress's favorite thing to do, so being one of her properties, I would think you would gladly take a 'design' to amuse and please MM. I just saying......

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice