Mistress Michelle's adventure

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Mistress Michelle, Mar 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Random Thread
  1. dollyanne

dollyanne Sissy who loves pink frilly things!

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    12:19 AM
    Dollyanne is flattered that You thought of her, Mistress Michelle! Pink is definitely the best color for a sissy gurl! Maybe You could find some pink flip-flops that fit. Dolly got a pink pair recently to wear at the gym in size 11-12, and they fit well. Size 13-14 in womens is really hard to find, except maybe on the Internet. Here's a size 13 pink 5" heel with a peep toe that would show off pretty pink toenails well:

pink high heels size 13.jpg

And, they are on sale here!

Dollyanne loves reading Your journal and can't wait to hear how trish--such a nice name--reacts to Your visitor!

Curtsey,
    :manga_bath:
    dollyanne

2. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    1:19 AM
    dollyanne....you are sooo helpful!! I love the shoes!

Well, My time with little pet came to an end today, thats a sad start to this chapter of My story but its true, hes gone, and who knows when I will see My little pet again.

Before I go on with what happened yesterday I have to clear up something. First of all, little pet did ask for the whippins, the feet and hand whippins and the jail stuff and the demented conditions he was held in. That part of the week was expected. However...he did not ask for, nor did he enjoy the mind games and the teasing about piercing his nipples, and having a Master come over here was also a scare to him...Which I am SURE all of you would have been scared in the same situation! At any rate it was My decision to do this and it was a very bad idea!! I thought it would add to the excitement and cause some extra anticipation, but it didnt work out very well, it scared little pet, and made Me feel horrible for doing it to him. Lets just say that I am not a mean strict Mistress and I never will be and trying to be someone I am not sucked!! So, alot of the things little pet asked for, well they didnt happen exactly the way he had imagined because I just couldnt do it. And, he did say to Me that he didnt know if I would be able to go through with it and well, he was right....I couldnt. I am simply not wired that way. Looking at the pictures of his ass you may think that I could be mean, LOL, I do love whippins LOL but you all know that already! :sex020:
    So, anyway, I just wanted to clear up the fact that little pet did not ask for being tormented or pierced or any of that, I will clarify in the next post exactly what he did ask for and what he got. And there will be new pictures added in My album if you would like to see.

Mistress Michelle :sex020:

3. susie q

susie q Dear friend of the Mistress Michelle clan

Local Time:
    Mistress Michelle you are such a wonderful person even if things didnt work out just as planned everyone had fun right. Im never scared when im with you and pet (well a little lol)becouse i know your heart is so big and the things you give are greater than anything most people will ever encounter.You guys opppssss you Mistress and wonderful pet are the Greatest from the deepest depth of my heart. Ilove yalllll:heart: :anim_50:

4. forevermore

forevermore Long term member

Local Time:
    Commitment

So I had quite a stay with Mistress with many ups and downs. From what I understand, much has been posted about the visit, but I have not read any of the posts and due to the events that occurred, I have decided I am going to post my reactions before I read anything that has been posted online. I plan to post several times to this post, my on going post, and possibly some other posts.

While this was not the purpose of my visit, I wanted to share what affected me more than any other thing during my visit and that was commitment. While there, Mistress provided several times whereby I could visit with both Mistress and pet. I got to see first hand what commitment is. We all think we know what it is, and we all think that we have achieved it at one point in time. However, after spending three days with them, what I saw was a loving couple, married, and caring for each other. Without reliving the events that have gotten them to where they are, I saw a level of commitment displayed that only few ever achieve. We all say we will be committed to our spouse, or partner, or whoever. But I saw how Mistress went about doing whatever was necessary to support pet. I spent time with them before the accident and after. It is easy to be committed when there are few obstacles, but they are still so committed to each despite all the obstacles that they have. While I know pet wishes that he could things for himself, Mistress just gives to him 100% in a very selfless manner. They have accepted their situation and are moving forward. I felt very privileged to be in their home and was blessed to see their level of commitment to each other first hand. Thank you!

5. susie q

Local Time:
    God you made me cry lil pet as i know what you mean im glad you got to experience that and explore your horizions i love you very much i hope you know

6. susie q

Local Time:
    :chores004:

7. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    MM,

I'm sorry the visit didn't go precisely according to plan, but it's clear that 'lil pet still adores you, and your pet. All will be well! :) :smilies_xxx22:

Hugs,
    mikecb

8. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:19 AM
    I'm relieved that still after years of practice there are still hiccups when you play with someone... gives me hope!

I'm loving your new display picture. :jumping0044:

9. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    I think susie is one who really is good at saying how much Mistress Michelle and pet adore each other. Like you, I've been very lucky to have had the pleasure to meet them and spend time with them (and look forward to many more times) and I fully agree with you on your observation. They are two very special people and fine examples of how people should live in a committed relationship.

I'm looking forward to hearing your accounts, and hope you made it through ok physically and emotionally. One thing I can say now that you're safe and free, is that I have to give you a lot of credit for going through what you did. I've been in the lifestyle a decent amount of time and tried many things, but would not have gone where you went, I just couldn't do the caged, prisioner thing (too many emotional scars to risk going there). So my hat's off to you!

10. tomf_22033

VA USA
    Local Time:
    Mistress Watchful, just a not so secret, secret. Most scenes never go quite as planned. The more involved the more you have to adjust and make things work out with what happens.

As for Mistress Michelle's picture. I was thinking the same thing. The new one is very lovely.

11. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    For everyone who is waiting for an account of what happened that upset the apple cart here goes....
    I had teased little pet early after he arrived here that there was a possibility of company coming. I illuded to that several times, and also to the nipple peircing idea. I knew it would generate some nervousness and excitement but I didnt expect the reaction I got totally because I 'assumed' little pet knew Me better than to go against his limits. I just thought upping the anticipation would be exciting but it proved to be too much. As the day went on his attitude was of concern, worry and conflict that his Mistress he trusted would abandon his values. We did have a wonderful time putting on makeup and painting fingernails and toes, getting dressed and making an attempt to curl really short hair, which didnt work to well....trish needs a wig!!
    After all that I had trish vacume and start lunch, all the while knowing My visitor would be coming soon, but she didnt know when. Well, I knew Master J would be here around 4:30 and when I made the comment to trish to hurry up, we needed to get her prepared she turned a sick shade of white. I had been trying to reassure her during the day to just trust Me but by that time she was too scared to do that. I took her down to the basement and secured her by hanging her arms up and had her locking ball gag in and of course she still had her shackles on. And she was blindfolded. I'm sure she about had a stroke when Master J knocked on the door and the dogs started barking, at that point I was wishing I could have been downstairs so I could comfort her because I knew how worried and upset she was. Anyway, after spending some time upstairs while Master J and pet visited it was time to take Him down to meet trish. trish did very well at first, doing everything I had asked her to, answering yes Master...no Master and so on. Everything seemed ok and we let trish down, her fingers were becoming numb and its freakin cold in the basement!! So, shes shackled and we have her arms locked behind her back and her dress off and I started to tease her about her nipples again, touching them and I had some clothes pins down there so I went to attach one and she jerked away from Me. First of all, she didnt know it was Me, she thought it was Master J, and she thought she was about to be pierced so please dont think bad of her for being scared. I knew at that point that it was enough with the piercing talk, I grabbed her, held her close to Me and told her to calm down, it would be ok and that I was just playing with her. So, I decided we better take her upstairs and play around up there and see if she would calm down a bit, which she did. We actually had a great time with the hot wax and when she said something about it being so hot pet got the water bottle he had beside his chair and began squirting her, that was hilarious!! Master J and I prepared a ginger root for trish, but we did not get the reaction from her that I got with tom when I used one on him. They say everyone is different and will get different results which is certainly the case. I was actually getting whip happy but was afraid to inflict anymore strikes to trish's poor little butt considering what it already looked like so I didnt. We got all the wax off of her and I had her get into the shower with Master J, I thought it would be nice to have trish bathe Master J which she did very nicely. I actually had a little more in mind for the shower but I didnt think trish was in the right frame of mind to indure anymore. I was thinking....what would happen to a pretty sissy in a shower in a Mexican jail, well you can guess what I was thinking, but like I said....probably not a good idea!!
    That about sums up the day, I did have a chat with little pet before bed and he said he was ok, I hope so...little pet and I have a very special relationship, I would hate to think that I damaged that in any way.
    As I am sure little pet will give his version just let Me say....
    There is a huge difference between fantasy and reality, but until you are actually in a position to experience it, you cant understand the difference.

12. tomf_22033

VA USA
    Local Time:
    Mistress,

Thank you for the account. Many of us were waiting in anticipation to hear all the details.

tom

13. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Today is the 23rd anniversary of pet and I's first date!!!!!
    Wow, time sure flys.....seems like last week sometimes!!!

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY SWEETHEART

I LOVE YOU more and more everyday!!!
    Your wife and loving Mistress,

Michelle :happy-anniversary-0

14. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    Aww! Grats! :love0071:

15. susie q

Local Time:
    crying dang it :heart:

16. Respectful

Respectful Chaste by choice

Local Time:
    10:19 PM
    Mistress Michelle;

As soon as I read 'Mexican jail tease' I understood Little Pet's fear and sense of unintentionally breached trust. :happy0158:

Hey, I think you can figure out what broke the trust between seemingly good intentioned people at play. I think it was due to your playing with hard limits, but I am sure you meant to make this a treat for him. It is difficult to know limits when teasing or interrogating though! :love0007:

Respectful

17. forevermore

forevermore Long term member

Local Time:
    Reporting In....

Monday (3/2): It is finally a nice day and I am through all the weather enroute to Mistress Michelles, when my phone beeps. It is a text message from Mistress Michelle; The Warden demands that you be present by 4 PM. A small shiver goes down the spine and then I evaluate where I am at and how far I have to go. I do some mental math and send back a reply indicating that might be difficult, how about 7 PM. There is NO reply, which I interrupt to be a NO to the 7 PM request. I think I can make it by 4 PM if I do not have any more delays, but so far on the trip I have not made it too far without encountering some sort of a traffic delay due to a weather related accident. Oh well, I just drive on, as I cannot control the road conditions.

I am finally near the destination, Mistress Michelles, Warden Michelle and her dungeon. My timing just might work out. I got lucky and did not encounter any additions delays. The interesting thing about it is, that as I close in to the destination, my mind is awash with thoughts of 3 days under her control which is offset by the sheer beauty of the rolling hills where she lives. It is especially pretty due to a nice 8 inch blanket of fresh snow, glistening under the sunlight. I arrive at the driveway, and the bubble with all the positive and relaxing thoughts of the surrounding area is popped and pushed aside revealing only nervous thoughts of what is to come. I gather my things and go to the door and I am greeted by Mistress and that huge smile. I no sooner have two feet in the door when she says, Your lucky, look at the time, you just made it. Glancing at the clock I see it is 3:56 pm.

The first hour was spent just visiting and catching up with Mistress and pet. I do enjoy their company. But as time passes, I am starting to get an uneasy or awkward feeling in my stomach. In general, I have an idea of what is to come, so I am conflicted as to whether or not I really want it to start. I keep visiting and if there is a pause in the conversation, I quickly try to restart it thinking I can delay the start of the Punishment.

For background, this all started with a business trip that I was on whereby I kind of had a little too much to drink one night and came really close to getting into trouble. Additionally, I fell somewhere along the way and put a good gash in my shin, which could have really been bad. In fact 2 months later, it is still not fully. So I put myself and my job in jeopardy while in a foreign country. Luckily it all turned out OK. However, one day I decided to share the story with Mistress and she simply said you should be punished for that behavior. I told her I had actually been thinking of or fantasizing about that. One thing led to another and I submitted to her what I thought the punishment should be and she simply replied, OK, Ill do it! Schedule a time to get here.SOON. Gulp! It sounded good on paper and was like one of those fantasy stories that some of us seek out to read. It aroused me quite a bit. We then communicated several times about it and I told her that, aside from my hard limits which she already knew from the past, that I wanted her to go through with this even if I was pleading for her to stop. I later learned that essentially I threw down a challenge to Mistress, because I told her I was not sure she could go through with it.

Finally, the Warden, Mistress Michelle said it is time to report. So give me all of your belongings; phone, wallet, car keys, Cage Keys, suitcase, etc and then strip. The dreaded words have been spoken, and the awkward feeling from a little earlier is really LARGE now. So in a very slow and deliberate manner, I start giving her my things. That act in itself was kind of humbling; it really made me feel like I was not in control. Had I just left my things in my pockets and removed my clothes, it would have been very different, but no, I was physically turning my belongings over to her. I now stood naked in front of her, wearing only my CB cage. She then inspected me and my shaved areas; front, back, and then front again. Next she retrieves the Steel Shackles, which I so thoughtfully purchased for her, and locked them to my ankles saying, You will wear the CB Cage and the Shackles the whole time you are here. They will NOT come off at any time. Glup.again.

Now standing naked, shackled, and feeling very vulnerable, I see her pile of whippin devices; the new crop, which I purchased for her, her new paddle with the holes in it (it is a beautiful instrument by the way), and her standard flat, wide paddle. The punishment is about to commence, but she first must ready me. She adds the new locking wrists restraints that I purchased for her, then the new locking full head harness ball gag which was also new for this trip, and then finally adds the blindfold. She finishes by locking my hands together behind my back. As she positions me on the floor on all fours, I am getting more nervous, as I recall me telling her that I want her to give me all the punishment, with all her might, no matter what. At this point I do not exactly recall the order of what happened, but suffice it to say it hurt.a lot. She went after me mostly with the crop, which hurt, but not in an unbearable manner. However, she would strike me, then strike again in exactly the same place, and then again in exactly the same place. I was thinking, cant you alter the target slightly. Three strokes spread around are very different than three strokes exactly in the same location. Typically she would do anywhere from 4 7 strokes, mostly in the same location, and then go to the other side and repeat; of course returning back to the other side randomly. All I know is that I counted briefly, but lost count under the stress of the pain. Strokes were raining down on me like rain in a hurricane. Naturally, I tried to remain strong, but at they went on, I yelled out with each stroke, which later turned to pleading for her to stop. Amazingly, she did NOT stop at my request. Satisfied that my ass was warm, she then moved to my feet, and used the crop on the bottoms of my feet. After around 30 strokes or so, she paused. Trying to catch my breath and recover, I think, hank heavens that is done. Oops, how silly of me, she only paused to get that nice paddle with the holes in it. Back in position she adds another few, but firm strokes with the paddle to my ass. Almost delirious from the beating, she finally stops.

Now she helps me from the floor, and guides me to the basement. As we enter, I can feel the basement is very cold. The temperature outside was below freezing and the basement is unheated. Blindfolded and shackled, I manage my way down the stairs under her guide. She positions me where she needs and then tells me to kneel down. Then she pushes me forward into a small caged area which I understand Susie has so graciously prepared for me. Once inside, she closes the door and locks it. She then tells me to lie on my back. I am able to lie down on my back, but must pull my legs back towards my stomach. The length of the cage is about the length of my torso. Then she opens a small access door on the top or side of the cage and locks my cuffed hands to an eye bolt on the top of the cage. So not only am I locked in the cage, I am also locked TO the cage. She then lectures me some more about my actions and tells me I will later have a cell mate and she has a surprise for me. She also hints at some future company. With that, she leaves, turns the light out and goes upstairs. I am simply left in that position. For how long, that is the question

18. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    I love to read your recaps pat, soooo entertaining!!

So, today is Sunday and I am up again way to early!! What happened to sleeping all night and into the morning without waking...now I wake up all night long, hot, uncomfortable, this used to never happen.
    And, last night was the 'jump the clocks up an hour night' so I lost another hour. I wish someone would tell Me who the idiot was that came up with this idea and what the hell is the purpose!
    My pet gave Me a mindblowing 'O' last night so you would think as much as that took out of Me that I would have slept longer this morning but NOOOOOO
    Oh well, its Sunday...plenty of time to lay around and nap LMAO....NOT

19. susie q

Local Time:
    A mindblowing O you poor thing (just kidding )im glad your happy Mistress cept for the sleep :chores016:

20. madamsboy

madamsboy Looking for a special female

Local Time:
    the daylight savings time change has to do with farmers. a long time ago they changed it so the farmers would have "more" usable hours of daylight within which to tend to their crops.

21. tomf_22033

VA USA
    Local Time:
    I love that. Especially considering how you can't have "more" or "less" daylight, and usable is also a problematic term. I for one just see it as a big mess. I've looked into this and basically concluded that it's a waste of time and effort, but I don't see DST being done away with any time soon even though a few states have done so.

22. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    ??????

Now this really confuses me. How do we gain hours of daylight by just changing the time. Most farmers I know just get up before daylight and work till dark, what ever time the watch says.

If this idea works, lets change it more than a hour and give us many more hours of daylight, or if your a vampire, more nighttime to enjoy.

I heard it was for school children wouldn't have to wait by the road in the dark during the winter. But again not all states in the USA do daylight savings time. I think two of them, maybe they have "more" daylight hours than the rest of us.

See why Im confused more than normal. Wait I know what happing, I've been spending too much time with Susie Q and she wherein off on me..lol Luv you Sis..

Missy Tanya :sad0123:

23. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    Fantasies ???

I just wanted to add my two cents. Fantasies are just that, an fantasy. Chances of full filling one to 100% is almost impossible. I have more than enough fantasies in my head and have been lucky too experienced some in real life. Some would have been better left a fantasy, or an dream of a thousand nights than to live out in real life and be disappointed. Others have worked out great and have enriched our lives together. I'm one of the fortunate ones that my loving Wife/Mistress of 18+ years will do her best to help Tanya live out her dreams. One persons view of something is not always the same as someone's else's view. Chances that you both have the same idea of what the other wants is next to impossible.

So all that I can add to this, is to go in with a open mind, and leave the fantasies at the door, and enjoy what ever happens. If you set your goal too high, chances are you will be disappointed and not get what you should have from the experience.

As someone said somewhere, just let the cookies fall where they may and enjoy. :chores009:

Missy Tanya

24. susie q

Local Time:
    Lmao at tanya its my fault huh ???hhhmmmmm well it might be so i am nuts ya know lol love ya sis :sign0103: lol

25. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    You are sooo right tanya, fantasies are fun but hard work and if they arent met then they are not so good. I have talked with little pet about this and we have decided that although things did not turn out exactly as planned we did learn a great deal and in the end we are very content with each other. Because I do not see little pet often I do try to make the experiences something special for him and I know he had some issues with this last visit but its all good now and we are working on our next adventure, I told him to think ahead, I like to know in advance so I can plan LOL

Not doing much today, watching the race and sitting around...My cks is coming on the 20th, that should give Me some entertainment for a weekend :sex020:

And...just so you know, I am planning a nice compitition for little pet and tom, should be alot of fun!!

susie....where are you sissy??? I shouldnt be out raking leaves and washing the car, thats a sissys job!!

Mistress Michelle

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice