Mistress Michelle's adventure

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Mistress Michelle, Mar 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Random Thread
  1. susie q

susie q Dear friend of the Mistress Michelle clan

Local Time:
    10:25 PM
    A present yeaaaaa now i cant wait hmmmm i have a feeling its gonna hurt though but thats ok my pain is my Mistresses pleasure.Anyway i cant wait to see you and pet it seems like a lifetime since i have seen you all and i need a break from my nitemare :sign0135: and i cant wait until i can serve you again even if its only for a short time. A giant Curtsey and im counting the days Mistress :whip: :chores010: :manga_heatwave:

2. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    Its not gonna hurt susie....I Promise!!!
    Something special for My sissy girl :innocent0002:

Mistress Michelle

3. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Well...I hate to complain but um.....Its freakin 92 degrees today!!! I cant stand this heat, I know, I was complaining of cold and rain recently, but come on now, from 40 to 90 in a week?? This is terrible, I wish I could order the weather LOL...a nice 75 with a tiny breeze would be perfect!!

4 more days till susie gets here!! I am soo looking forward to having her, I am tired!! And....I have babies that need a house to live in. For those of you that dont know this story, My neighbor had 19 chickens and a rooster, he would let them out in the evenings and they would come up into My yard and I'd feed them and play with them. Now I LOVE chickens so imagine how PISSED I was one evening when I found out he had given them all away because he didnt want them anymore!! I would have taken a couple and the rooster if he had just fucking told Me. I need to whip him but thats another story. Anyway, I decided that night to look online and find plans for a chicken coop and get My own chickens so yesterday I went to Lowes and filled up the surburban with building supplies and lumber and then I went and picked out 4 chickens from a local farmers farm. They are 5 weeks old. Now, whos gonna build this chicken you may ask yourself, GUESS...yes, My susie is when she comes this friday. Whats one more project added to her list. Anyway, for now My babies are in a cage in our computer room chillin till thier new home is built.
    As for anything else going on its too hot for anything to be going on and I am stubborn, I refuse to turn the AC on till its at least May. I do have a window unit in My bedroom though, I like My bedroom freezing year round so I have had it on. The central air would blow up trying to cool the whole house as cold as I want My room.
    All in all its been a nice weekend, too hot but nice.

And...I still have My cold

Mistress Michelle :sex020:

Attached Files:

4. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    7:25 PM
    The cage looks a little small for Susie to fit in. Thats after she builds the chicks new one,, lol. Maybe she should build a guest room on top of the chicken coop. That way she will always get up with the chicken's,, Like she doesn't already..

Just fun'in Sis, you know I luv you... Susie Cooper!!!! Missy Tanya

5. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:25 AM
    Oh how fabulous! And how funny... I was looking at chickens yesterday!

I've been thinking about maybe getting some when we move, at least 2 people I know have them already, and I think it would be good for the kids too.

Lol @ Tanya, I thought exactly the same about the cage! :manga_beat:

6. Kimberleigh

Kimberleigh Member

Local Time:
    2:25 AM
    Can we please all stop getting chickens.... even my ex-wife has got them recently... what is happening to the world.... :interrogation:

7. susie q

Local Time:
    Oh my god :haha4:

8. susie q

Local Time:
    Im getting a chicken for kim on her birthday lol i love ya :chores020:

9. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Well........Lots of workin going on around here!!! susie has been soooo busy! I had to go into town yesterday for a couple hours and left susie here with pet to get a few of the things on her list done and she was working away when I got home. Its so nice to have her here, shes been such a big help and I love her to death! We have had alot of rain sisnce she got here though so the outside plans have been a little slow going but todays supposed to be pretty. We did have time yesterday from 2pm till 8 to work on the chickies coop, I will take a picture today, its really cool, even has a window for them!
    I have tried out the vintage paddle susie brought Me, but we havent had a whole lotta time for playing just yet, My dad is out here because he was sick and I didnt want him home alone, hes 92,and we have been so busy with susies list of chores so maybe tomorrow we can get miss susie all dressed up and made up. I dont have any pictures of My susie with her makeup on and all that so I want to make sure we have the time for a real sissy day!!

I did find a good way to keep the nails for the chicken wire easy to get to, you know those U shaped nails that you use for fencing....I hung several of them on each of susies nipple rings so that she would have them close by as we were using them LOL a little added weight to her nips!!

Anyway....I am hoping to keep susie here till Sunday so we'll see what happens, if I dont wear her out before then.
    Time to get busy,

10. forevermore

forevermore Long term member

Local Time:
    9:25 PM
    Chick-Chick-CHICKEN.......

11. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:25 AM
    Sissies are such handy things to have around!

Can't wait to see photos of her work.

Love to your dad, hope he feels better soon. :love0001:

12. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    The coop is finally done!!! Thank God!!
    Heres a couple pics for those of you who care LOL

Attached Files:

13. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    We have been sooo busy and it hasent stopped raining all freakin week!! But, the coop is done so now I have 2 days left with My sissy girl to try to finish the list of things I wanted her to do before she had to head home. susie has been such a blessing, shes sooo special and a handy sissy at that!!
    We did take the time last night to play a bit and I got out the ginger root I had left over from little pets visit, didnt even phase her, I think I need to buy fresh ginger tomorrow and try one more time!
    I did get some good pictures of her last night dressed, I am adding them to My albums so please take a look when you get the chance.
    I bought her the outfit for being such a good girl!!
    Anyway, 2 more days of My sissy susie and then I have to say goodbye to her once again for a while, I hope she'll come back, she may never want to come back after all this week that I put her through!

14. Steve157

Steve157 Member

Local Time:
    Coop?

I thought you were kidding about the "coop" thinking it was code word for something totally different. Nice coop.

Steve

15. Respectful

Respectful Chaste by choice

Local Time:
    Mistress Michelle;

This is important stuff for all us potential chicken keepers! What do you mean by... "for those who care" ???

We love hearing the blow by blows of Suzie's performance of chores for you two, espececially since she enjoys the sounds of peers and Dommes clapping together!

Way to go Susie... the Chicken Coop Crafter!

:cat:

16. Kimberleigh

Kimberleigh Member

Local Time:
    2:25 AM
    Thank you Mistress for the new photo's of super susie - only susie's closest friends know about her super powers - what a wonderful combination when mixed with your ability to show them off.

17. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Busy day again today, at least the sun was shining for a change!!!
    More pics of susie in My profile, this time more makeup...slut susie!!

18. susie q

Local Time:
    OMG Dollyanne thank you so much :sign0004:

19. susie q

Local Time:
    Kimmeee shes killing me (but i love it ) many big hugsssssssss :whip:

20. maidmisty

maidmisty Senior Member

Local Time:
    Mistress Michelle " hugs" slut susie looks so slutty . LOVE those red lips . blush
    Love to match lipstick sometime :happy0011:

21. susie q

Local Time:
    OMG misty what a wonderful time at MMs and thank you so much.... I got unlocked tonite what a treat :penisdance: im a good gurl now and always will be from now on .Hugssssss and kissessesssssssssssssssssss:evilgrin0036:

22. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Jealous

Rachel

23. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    susies last day :sad0125: We have alot to cram into today, wish I could keep My sissy girl around!! I thought about shackleling her and chaining her up and keeping her but I guess that would not work. Oh well, we got alot done and I dont know what we would do without her, she is soooo sweet to come here and work so hard.
    I got her dressed last night and this time used alot more makeup, slutty susie, she looked great! I added some more pics to My profile last night so you could see. tanya....you and susie better be good girls on that cruise!! I can see it now, two sisy girls playing on a cruise ship for a couple days, naughty things are bound to happen!! And, since I am soooo nice I have told susie that she is allowed to be unlocked for the cruise so go ahead and take advantage of her, you have My blessing LOL Just make sure she does a good job satisfying 'needs' you may have, she needs the practice.

24. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    This reminded me of an use car salesman's "Taillight Guarantee". Good till you can't see the taillights anymore. Good thing Mistress Michelle has Susie on a short leash, her CB2K's leash.. lol

Luv you Sis, Missy Tanya

25. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Ok so its Saturday and My sissy susie has returned home to Delaware. Boy we got alot of work done, I dont know what I'd do without My sissy girl!! Got My chickies home built despite 5 days of rain, picked up block from Lowes, built shelves in My storage room, put up blinds, cleaned up the basement, so much stuff I cant even remember it all!! Oh yeah....that whipping bench LOL...who could forget that!!
    Really susie....pet and I thank you so much for everything you did, you are too sweet and we love you!!
    I miss you already, and I hope we didnt scare you from coming back soon. Next time I wont make a list LOL
    So, now I wait to see if My cks or My little pet gets here first, I will guess cks because hes coming down over July 4th weekend and I dont think little pet will figure out a way to make a trip up before then. But I do know he is awful anxious to have his ass whipped on My new bench so he might surprise Me, who knows.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice