mikecb's journey

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by mikecb, Jun 17, 2008.

Random Thread
  1. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    4:18 AM
    i'm always afraid i'll get an erection during the rectal exam because it feels so good...nicely lubed fingers! my doctor once told me i have the prostate of a teenager...Thank God!

2. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    5:18 AM
    Oh, my aching keloid!

So, I wore my cb3k, secured by my PA piercing for 4 days, last time. I removed it Monday to allow chaffing to clear up before my Wednesday afternoon doctor's appointment.

My grand plan had been to lock up again last night. after the appointment. Unfortunately, I noticed that my piercing WAS a little irritated after removing the CB, and remains so. I have a keloid that occasionally swells up. Well, I think the pressure of the ring on it, while in the CB, irritated the tissue a bit. I'm going to leave the CB off for a few more days, until the piercing feels back to 100%.

I'm HOPING that with repetition, eventually the various tissues will toughen to the task. Certainly my balls adjust quickly, and chaffing stops happening. Hopefully the same will be true with the area around the piercing. We'll see.

Nighty, night all! :)
    mikecb

3. xcitex2

xcitex2 Back from the past!

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Best of luck and I say it AGAIN, stories like this and everyone wonders why I cringe at the thought of a piercing.

By the way you will be happy to know I took your advice (and a few orders) and saw the chiropractor today while in the birdlock, only hurt a little!

4. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    I've finally gotten around to taking a picture of my security loop for my CB3k.

My piercing is still just a little annoyed, so I'm giving it another day or two to rest before I put this back on.

5. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Now that is about as secure as I have seen a CB6k. Nice clean work. Perhaps you can start to sell a kit to help others! Nothing wrong with a little extra funds to support your other habits, you know like clutch cables and stuff.

6. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    Sex

That's right. Alert the media. After 8 sexless months, my wife wanted a little action yesterday. That's the good news. It was very strange, though, and not necessarily in a good way. Fortunately, it seemed to work out in the end.

So, no shit, there I was, sitting on the couch, web surfing some parts for my Vespa. My wife walked up holding onto a towel. I looked up, and saw she wanted something. She was doing some laundry, so I asked "Oh, you want me to get some towels for you?" She shook her head no. "Uuh.. you want me to GET you another towel?" She shook her head again. I sat there, densely for a moment until I realized what she wanted. She wanted to throw the towel down on the couch, and have sex right there (wet spot prevention!) lol.

Needless to say, it took me about 3 seconds to close up the laptop and spring to my feet. She giggled, and lay down on the couch. Then she said something that messed me up a bit. She said "I've been feeling out of sorts today. I'm hoping this will either cheer me up, or ...." I thought to myself "Oh great, no pressure there!" Still, being the gentleman I am, I even ran to the bathroom and brushed my teeth (lots of peppers and onions at dinner!). So I nuzzled up and something occurred to me.

"Umm, honey. Should I find a condom?" She looked at me quizzically. She had been on the pill for our entire relationship of over 20 years, however, in the last year or so, the change is upon her. Her periods got intermittent, so she stopped taking the pill. She didn't seem to be getting it... "Umm, I don't think Harold (the kitty) wants a little brother or sister, do you?" *big blink* "OHHHH!!" We both chuckled. We literally haven't had sex since she stopped taking the pill. Her periods are intermittent, every few months, but she still gets them.

Now, fortunately, since we're at a University, there are frequently giveaways, and my Wife can't bear to walk by a condom handout without grabbing one of the more creative looking ones, even though we haven't used them in decades. I went and found the stash, and we sorted through the neon, glow in the dark, scented, flavored, and other ones, until we finally picked one that looked like it wasn't 20 years old! lol.

Giggling, my wife rolled it onto me. Even that was progress, since my wife has been squeamish around my PA piercing. She didn't seem to mind. Unfortunately, right after that, the trouble began. We were making out. My wife was laying there, all ready for vanilla sex. With the condom rolled on, I had little sensation on my cock. For the first time in my life, at the big moment, I was suddenly at "half mast". I think it was a cross between the some performance anxiety, since she was moody, and the fact that she was laying there for vanilla sex, which really doesn't do much for me.

So there I was, between her legs, and too limp to get it on. I chuckled, and let her know. I even tried stroking myself a little. No joy. My head was running around, trying to decide what to do. My wife was already moody, and has self-image issues. Waving off sex was not a great idea. My wife is SO vanilla, that it was unlikely she'd "help me along" much. I considered stroking off, and thinking kinky thoughts, but that wasn't doing it for me. I even considered asking my wife to give my nipples a big old pinch. That actually helped a little. I started to get harder when I thought of that. lol.

Finally, desperate, I just started masturbating her. She closed her eyes and leaned back. Then, the good thing happened. Seeing HER starting to enjoy herself got me all hot and ready. Am I a sub, or what?!? It wasn't long before I was hail and hardy, so to speak, to take care of business.

It's funny. I haven't had sex in a condom in SO long that it really felt different! Let's hope I get more frequent opportunities to get used to it! ;-p

Anyway, afterward, with some cuddles and nuzzling, she seemed in a much better frame of mind. I tucked her into bed, with a rosy smile on her face.

7. sophia

sophia Senior Member

Local Time:
    11:18 AM
    You should do that more often..... I mean see Her enjoying herself.

sophia

8. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    YEAH!! Mike I so admire your honesty in your posts! So many guys would have just bragged about the end result. LOL Anyway glad to hear about your session. Perhaps this will give you a little something to look forward to. At the bare minimum you might want to inventory those condoms to make sure you have a good supply and not old ones! ;-)

9. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    Ya, well over the years, I've learned that people feel jealous or inadequate if I boast about my prodigious member, staying power, and phenomenal sexual prowess. Out of courtesy to the less gifted, I tend to leave those details out. Besides, my wife only swooned three times during the throws of ecstasy this time. It wasn't like a big deal or anything. :sign0066:

Oh, and good idea on replacing the condoms. We only had a dozen of those magnums to begin with, and we used most of them. The few left might be kinda old! :sign0103:

*giggles*
    mikecb

10. Respectful

Respectful Chaste by choice

Local Time:
    2:18 AM
    You, my friend, are too funny!

11. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Agreed Respectful

Randy

12. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    I never find it necessary to mock others. I provide so much material of my own! :sex007:

13. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Mike you crack me up! It is great though. Very refreshing for what is otherwise going to be a long day.

14. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    Just an update on my CB wearing adventures. I decided to put my CB back on Monday morning, after allowing my PA piercing to "cheer up" after my 4 day stint last week. It's been 48 hours, and my PA feels perfectly fine... not a twinge. I have a little chaffing behind the A-ring, as usual. I swear no matter how many times I sand it, I find a rough spot somewhere! :anim_03:

My goal for this week is 5 consecutive days, then I'll pop it off and check out the PA and chaffing, even if it's still feeling good. We'll see how it goes. :)

Oh, and my Wife cracked me up last night. She's cheering up from her moody spell. I must say, she's getting MUCH better at being in a funk, and not venting it all over ME. I dearly appreciate that! lol. She has been going swimming every day. She says the exercise has really helped her mind set. I said "Great. And I hope the sex helped too!" She said "Sure did!" Of course, I offered... "Well, any time I can help, I live to serve!" She chuckled and said "Oh you will! This weekend!" She slapped my butt.

Just when I think her libido is dead... just when I think she's lost ALL interest in kink, she says stuff like that. I guess one should never give up! :innocent0003:

15. chastityslavejohn

Local Time:
  16. sophia

sophia Senior Member

Local Time:
    11:18 AM
    Summer heat? This could be interesting..... must see next episode :character0114:

17. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    The Dream

OK, so for all my adult life, I've had this thing I do. If I dream about someone, I like to tell them about it. Most times, it's a nonsense dream, and the person I tell will just get a chuckle, but not think much of it. Still, I've always felt that if I dream about someone, that something important must be going on. I feel compelled to touch base with them. It gives me a sense of closure, even if the dream was just silly or stupid (which most of mine are).

Unfortunately, that can't happen for the dream I had last night. It's actually got me in quite an emotional state. I'm guessing that being locked up for three days immediately after sex has my hormones on overdrive. I'm most horny for the first few days of a lockup. Anyway, I'm feeling like I need to write down the dream, even if I can't share it with that person. You, my loyal readers, get to read about something that makes me feel awful.

So, I blog on a number of different sites, under different names. On one particular site, there is a woman who I enjoy, probably a little too much. She's much younger than me, attractive, and in many ways very compatible with me. In many other significant ways, she is not. Still, I feel a somewhat inappropriate attraction to her, given that I'm married. Nothing would ever happen, and I've never flirted with her. Still, I greatly enjoyed the times we have interacted.

Anyway, last night I dreamed about her. For whatever reason, I was visiting her (though we've never met in person). We sat close to one another, like old dear friends, while we chatted. I held her hand, affectionately, but still as a friend. Suddenly, she looked at me, and in a very dominant way, grabbed me by the back of the head, and kissed me. Hard. In an instant, our hands were all over each other... breathing was fast.. bodies were hot... The sexual chemistry suddenly combusted in a way I've never felt. The sense of urgency was unbelievable. We pushed apart, to begin ripping at our clothes, and looked into each other's eyes. Suddenly, we stopped. We both recognized we couldn't do this. She has a boyfriend. I'm married, and have never cheated on my wife since the day we met. In an instant of silent communication, we both smiled a sad smile at each other, acknowledging what would not happen. We joined hands again, and were "just friends" once more.

I awoke, not long after, with my 3 AM raging-gotta-pee boner in my CB3k. I got up and went to the bathroom. I lay in bed for a long time after, with my heart pounding in my chest. That was probably the most erotic dream I've had in a long time. I was, and am, miserable about it. Partly because I do NOT like the fact that I had a dream about infidelity, and partly because I am STILL so freaking turned on by it, 18 hours later. I can still close my eyes and taste and smell her.

I've always felt that the subconscious mind is very truthful about what it wants. I don't like that it wants something that I'm unwilling to give it. I have never been unfaithful in deed, and I don't even like being unfaithful in thought. I suppose that makes me a good husband. I often say "It sucks to be good!"

So, there's the dream that won't be shared with my wife, and certainly not shared with my blogging friend. What the hell would she ever do with THAT?!?

If I was being extra cautious about this, I would probably start distancing myself from my friend. I can't bear that, though. I'm sure time and life will eventually draw our electronic friendship apart, but I have no desire to hasten that. So, here I sit, both aroused, and disappointed in myself at the same time. On top of that, I have no sense of closure about it, because there's no way I would discuss it with either of the two people that matter.

Sorry. Heavy shit. I'll return to my regularly scheduled foolishness soon enough, I'm sure.

18. lauren1fem

lauren1fem Gurl

Local Time:
    3:18 AM
    The forbidden fruit is always the best. Since you're all locked up and horny maybe this is a dish your mind served up giving you a taste for what you can't have (sex) being all locked up.

Enjoy the feeling - this is just another form of chastity to me - served up by your ultimate teaser - your own mind.

19. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Mike I can certainly appreciate and understand the need to never cheat on your wife. Please know, however, that I do not share the same opinion you have in regards to what control you have over the subconscious. I think sometimes our minds have their own pattern of thought and the subconscious can not always be controlled. In your awaken state you no doubt acknowledged this woman in some way. Your subconscious said get out of the way I am taking over. This site and many others will do that to you and then you add the pent up frustration a recent sexual encounter with your wife that you no doubt enjoyed. I think it is normal to have these uncontrolled dreams. does it mean something? Perhaps Do you have the need to feel awful for it? No. Don't beat yourself up for it. Had you acted on it or shared it with your friend then it would be a whole different story. It happens to me a lot, although most of mine or of someone I have never met or don't know. Lately though I have not had one in a while, thank goodness. Goddess is taking over that category just fine.

20. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    I'm pleased with how the modified CB3k is working, after a momentary scare over night.

At about 3AM, my balls were on fire. I was feeling really chaffed. I got up to pee, and was still quite uncomfortable. Finally, I decided I would be taking off the CB in the morning. After a moments consideration, I decided I might as well just do it immediately, so I could get some sleep. I dug out the key, and removed the CB. After 4 days, it was a little gamey, even though I wash thoroughly each day. I washed the CB, and myself. I had some minor chaffing, so I put on some hydrocortisone. My piercing looked totally fine.

This morning, I got up and showered, and cleaned the CB more thoroughly. After checking myself balls and piercing over, I saw no reason not to just go ahead and put it on again. I have some MINOR redness from chaffing, but it's not too bad. I figure I can go a few more days with it. My piercing felt completely unaffected. Woo hoo!

My Wife and I are going out of town for the weekend. She keeps hinting at sex (she seems to like to plan every encounter - spontaneity is NOT her game, usually!). Anyway, she packed a condom and lube with her stuff for the weekend. Imagine! We might sex two weeks in a row! Damn, it's been a while! lol.

Anyway, though I haven't been HIDING the CB from her, I haven't been walking around flaunting it either. I figure it would be good to be in the CB this weekend, so that she is reminded that it's still a "big deal" for me. For some time, my hope has been to get to the point that I could go 24/7 with the CB3k, and brooch the topic of her keyholding again. This weekend may be the beginning of that conversation. I guess we'll see.

21. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Hey mike best of luck this weekend. I certainly hope it all works out the way you hope.

22. chastityslavejohn

Local Time:
    good luck, friend!

23. lauren1fem

lauren1fem Gurl

Local Time:
    3:18 AM
    Good luck MikeCB. Sounds like you have a chance at re-engaging with your wife in the ways you want as your KH - perhaps she's having a frisky springtime feeling inside?

24. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    sigh....

Well, last night was a flop twice over.

We went out and had a really nice dinner together, after my wife finished her sessions at the conference she's attending. Unfortunately, the food was VERY good, and the portions were large.

We got back to the room, bloated. By 10:00pm we were both yawning, and my wife and I briefly touched on her "grand plan" for sex. She went from feeling bloated, to feeling fine but sleepy. She said "Well, if I wake in the night and just gotta have it, I'll ravish you!" Well, that hasn't happened in 20 years, and I wasn't exactly expecting it last night, either. "I'll be ready!" I replied.

She went to bed. I was frustrated and horny. On a whim, I decided to "test" my cb3k, now that it has the security attachment. When I experimented with my Lori tube, a few years ago, I was able to bring myself off in it, but it was SO damn painful I would really not want to again! I was literally afraid I might burst something inside when I had an orgasm, and nothing came out! OWWW! After I calmed down, the semen just dribbled out. My whole groin ached for a few days after.

Anyway, I started stroking myself while still in the cb3k tube. It wasn't long before I had a full blown orgasm. No pain. No real discomfort. Shit.

On that note, I dug out the keys, removed it, washed up and went to bed for the night. I was (and am) really disappointed.

I now know that I won't be able to make my own steel tube without a Tig welder, which would cost as much as buying a full steel belt! lol. It's >possible< that a CB-6000s might solve the problem. It's 1/2" shorter, which would make it snug at all times. The CB2k web site doesn't say if it's smaller in diameter. I also read a post from Doris Miller (CB-2000 owner) saying that they were planning a PA-capable device for announcement in June. Either way, it's likely to be about $150. Ugh. I hate to drop yet ANOTHER $150 on a CB-xxx device (I've bought two already). Between those, and the Lori tube, I'm already out about $900 in chastity devices that don't work. sigh.

Whine, whine, complain, moan. Bitch, nettle, carp and groan.
    mikecb

25. forevermore

forevermore Long term member

Local Time:
    Mike, I feel your pain brother, I feel your pain. LOL (with you not at you). My wife stays up to 11:00, at least, each night; except on nights where she mentions wanting sex (which are infrequent at best), and then for some inexplicable reason, she gets sleepy at 8:30 and goes to bed.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice