mikecb's journey

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by mikecb, Jun 17, 2008.

Random Thread
  1. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    3:02 AM
    Modified CB3000

Well, as much as I hate the cb3000, it seemed the most viable thing to work with at the moment. I've done some experiments with silver solder, and brazing, and the results weren't satisfactory. Until I spend the money on a tig welder, I fear I have to work in plastic.

So, with that in mind, I dusted off my cb3000 today, and decided to add the much-discussed security feature that people add. I twisted up some thin wire, to run between the outer posts on the cage. I put on my 6ga CBR, and installed myself in the tube, so that the CBR was poking out the end. I then threaded the wire through, and put the loops on each end through the cage posts. The result - the PA jewelry now prevents pullout.

I did a pretty cheezy job with the loop of wire, but it's suitable for this test period. If it works well, I'll solder on some proper loops - rather than what I DID do. I made a loop, twisted the wire around, and then covered the twist with duct tape, to prevent poking myself! lol.

This should do for a while. I'm already noticing that the CB3000 ring is burning a bit. I'm not used to it any more, but I know how to deal.

We'll see how it goes! :)

2. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    Well, 24 hours later, here's a report of using my PA to secure the CB3000.

Ouch.

Still, I think it may work. I awoke a few times in the night with the usual nocturnal pain, but exacerbated by a pinching sensation from my PA. The lower hole is under some tension when I get stiff, apparently. Finally, at 3:30AM, I got up and removed the CB. It felt like I was doing damage.

A bleary-eyed inspection didn't show any problems. I left it off for the rest of the night. This morning, I checked things again, and my PA seemed completely fine. I put the CB back on, and re-secured it. I'm doing fine today, but a few times, I got semi-hard, and felt that unpleasant sensation coming back.

I'm trying to view it like having the POI's. I have a strong disincentive from getting hard. The bad news is, I'm a pain slut, and love CBT. Getting hard and feeling the pain doesn't necessarily cause me to get LESS horny! lol.

Oh well, we'll see how it goes.. When I was wearing the CB3000 regularly a year ago, I noticed that eventually my nocturnal erections began to subside, and become less intense. I imagine I'll get there again, if my PA can survive the transition!

Meanwhile, it's nice to be enjoying a CB solution that is at least moderately inescapable.

3. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    Well, yesterday I wore the CB3k with PA security modification all day, and to the Spinning class in the evening. I had a minor bit of tenderness behind the A-ring, which is common. I also had a burny sensation at the bottom of my PA piercing.

At bed time last night, I was REALLY tired, and not locking forward to a restless night. I removed the CB for the evening, and gave my PA a good saltwater soaking. It immediately felt fine once out of the CB.

This morning, I reinstalled the CB, and it's felt fine all day. I'm still a little tender behind the A-ring.. I have to get re-broken in on that. I may also see if I can run some sandpaper in it. I smoothed it once, but I think it could use more work. The PA piercing has been fine all day, except in a few notable moments when I got hard in the tube. Then, YOWIE! Still, I think that's OK. It's a good disincentive. lol. :party0011:

4. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    Well, I made it through the "night" last night, keeping the CB3k on all night. I put the word "night" in quotes, because I had to get up at 3:30 to come in to work for a 5:00am test time. In fact, wearing the CB helped me wake up at that ungodly hour. That's just about the time I ordinarily wake up with my first night time problems. lol. The CB was like having a THIRD alarm clock set, to make sure I got up! lol

Interestingly, the PA piercing feels completely FINE for the last day. No irritation whatsoever. *knocks wood*

I'm actually a little stunned, at the moment. I had been assuming I would make a stainless steel tube, and give up on the CB3000. I had really written it off. Now, I'm falling back to it, and it seems to be a very viable solution. I'm having to re-think my next steps.

I think some of my "shock' is that I have always planned to re-address the notion of the CB with my wife AFTER I had a viable, working solution. Since that has always seemed far off in the future, it was more hypothetical. Now that I'm thinking "this is a conversation I could have in the next few days", the rubber has hit the road, so to speak. lol.

It doesn't help that things between my wife and I are somewhat strained at the moment. Marriage has its ups and downs, and it has seemed mostly down for us lately. Introducing this during a "down" time may be a bad idea. I don't know. We just had a major blowout over the weekend. She did something that royally pissed me off, and is now trying to make it up to me. These aren't the conditions under which I would want to be discussing her acting as KH again. She might do it, just to try and put aside frustrations over our argument, rather than because she is truly interested. I'd rather have her NOT hold keys, than do so under some sense of obligation.

sigh.. life is always complicated, I suppose. :anim_03:

Well, I should probably wait a month or so to make sure this is really working. There's no point in starting that conversation, only to have it fall apart due to problems with the device. I have to say, that I'd LOVE to be wearing with her as KH by the time we take our vacation in July. That's when I'm likely to see the Pro Domme again, and also hang out with some of our kinky friends. My wife tends to be more open-minded and kinky when we're there, with those friends. How cool it would be to be locked up for that vacation! Well, we'll see I guess.

5. PuppyMastersPet

PuppyMastersPet Long term member

Local Time:
    8:02 AM
    Are you and your wife involved in a D&s relationship? Or is a private pursuit for you? I hope everything works out with the CB.

6. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    Kris,

No, we're in a very vanilla relationship. My wife doesn't "get" chastity play, BDSM, or D/s. She knows I crave it, but it doesn't do anything at all for her. The only thing that really resonates with her is basically playing dress-up. She likes to buy and wear the Domme clothes. It makes her feel sexy, but doesn't really do much else.

I don't ever really envision us in a D/s relationship. Sex, for her, is a "once a year, just so you know I care" sort of thing. I think the best I could hope for is for her to agree to hold keys for me, under some "agreement".

The last time we tried to have her KH, I tried not to top from the bottom, so I gave her the keys. I explained what turned me on. She didn't really get it. She hung them on the keyhook next to the front door, and said "take them when you need them". That wasn't exactly what I was hoping for! lol.

We're presently at a place where she knows I wear my CB to "entertain myself" at times, but doesn't participate at all. In my own self play, I have computer programs that set random durations for my lockups. My computer emails me when I can be released. Having that "unknown" in my periods of lockup is a turn-on for me. It's the closest I can come to simulating an unpredictable Domme.

I think the most likely "best situation" we could come to would be that my wife would hold keys, and we would arrange it so that my releases would be random, and I wouldn't know when. Unless she suddenly has a light bulb come on in her head about D/s, I think that's the best I could hope for.

mikecb

7. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    Well, I went another night in the modified CB3k. I must say, I'm very pleased. I was able to go the entire night without removing it. I've found one minor source of pinching - when the wire I'm using to secure the PA pulls a little too hard on the PA, I get pinched. A little judicious bending, and all is well.

Also, last night, I removed the CB, and took some sandpaper to the A-ring, smoothing it out more than I had on previous occasions. It feels really good now. I had a little minor irritation with it yesterday, and it already feels as if that is subsiding, while I'm still wearing the CB. Very good news!

I still get a minor pinch/pain when I get hard in the tube. It's not unbearable, and reminds me to rearrange my thoughts as quickly as possible.

I'm having to get used to my routines at the gym again, since it's tricky to change into my workout clothes in the locker room. On Monday, I was in a corner, so I simply turned my back, and changed quickly with some other guys in the room. Last night, I was in the middle of the isle. I ended up taking my change of clothes into a bathroom stall. It feels weird to do that, but I've done it before.

All in all, the "technology" aspects of this are going very well. I'm going to look for some real metal loops to secure to the PA wire, rather than the current twisted-wire configuration I'm using now.

Given that my wife, in the past, was very concerned about my health and hygiene while wearing my CB, I want to make sure that it's working very well before I bring up keyholding with her again. I'd like to go a week or so more, at least, and make sure that I'll be in a state where I would not have to request the keys back for comfort issues, before I discuss it with her. Also, I think I want to try some baby oil as a lubricant, rather than the lotion or vaseline I've been using. I want to find the lubricant that will keep the tube as clean as possible, without removing it, since my eventual goal is to leave it on 24/7, and only remove it for releases. The fewer times I have to bug my wife for the keys, the better this will work.

8. js11756

js11756 Senior Member

Local Time:
    Hi Mike!

Sounds good! Thanks for the updates, even if you are overemphasizing the CD ;-)

You are using the PA to ensure security - I am using an O-ring which does not work as well, but I think my wife would freak out if I got pierced :)

js

9. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    Touche! lol

My wife wasn't thrilled about it, but just sorta sighs and says "whatever" to some of my kinky desires. I suppose so long as it's not HER being pierced, she's happy! lol.

I have to say that I AM very happy that the PA is (so far) very resilient to the use I'm putting it to. Keeping my fingers crossed! :)

10. xcitex2

xcitex2 Back from the past!

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    2:02 AM
    Hey Mike sorry I have not got by lately but just wanted to say thanks for all the updates. I like reading them because it helps me when I am feeling sorry for myself realize I am not alone and may even have it pretty good at times. I really appreciate your gym story as I am getting ready to try that out again. But the problem for me is it seems my wife may have the urge to take the keys again and I don't want to put off either getting back into shape or her. So I guess the stalls it is!

11. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    xcitex2, yes, the bathroom stalls work perfectly fine for changing. I find it funny, actually. Working at a University, so many of the younger students are very shy, and go in to stalls to change into their swim trunks. Meanwhile, us older guys just drop their pants, and change. Half the time, just standing around nude chatting with workout partners, while ruffling through gym bags. I think it's just funny how differently the generations have come to different levels of modesty.

Meanwhile, back at the Chastity ranch, I got up in discomfort at about 4:30am last night. I could have just peed and gutted it out, but my balls were swollen and feeling pretty chaffed. I've been wearing most of the time for 5 days now. I decided to pop it off for the night, and get good sleep for the rest of the night. This morning, I see some red chaffing behind my balls. I'm going to take the day off, and let things heal up a bit more. However, my PA is absolutely fine, and showing now signs of distress at all. I'm thrilled! I've been through all this current discomfort, and it passes with a few weeks of break-in. I'm more optimistic than ever.

Last night, I went to the hardware store, and found some proper stainless cable, and some loops that I can solder on to the ends, so that my cable doesn't have twisted wire, and duct tape! lol. I'll whack it together this weekend, and replace my temporary one.

I'm so excited it's all working! Have a great weekend, all! :) :fighting0030:

12. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Glad to hear of the progress! I don't have that type of talent. Last time I touched a welder or cutting torch was not pretty. Therefore I leave them alone now!

13. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    Progress continues with the modified CB-3000. I made a nice locking cable by soldering some braided stainless steel wire into some metal loop-ends. It looks really nice, and no longer features any wire loops with duct tape! lol.

I spent the weekend out of the device, allowing the chaffing to heal. I popped it back on yesterday morning. It felt great all day, and only woke me once over night. I feel a minor bit of chaffing at the moment, but I'll shower and lube it up well. I'm going to gun for another few days before I remove it for inspection. :chores016:

mikecb

14. susie q

susie q Dear friend of the Mistress Michelle clan

Local Time:
    Dang mike ..did we have the same wife ???? mine ex now lol good luck in your journey my friend ..hugsssssssss :anim_32:

15. js11756

js11756 Senior Member

Local Time:
    Hi Mike!

Maybe off topic - but how does one solder stainless steel? Is it just the flux you need to prep it?

I have been playing with galv steel cable and using crimp ferrules.

thanks!
    js

16. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    js, I'm using standard electrical "ring terminals". I bought them at Home Depot. They were originally intended for crimping, but I added silver solder for more security.

Here's the detailed blow-by-blow.

I removed the plastic insulator, and secured the ring in a pair of vice grips, so that the barrel was pointing outward. I clamped the vice grips in my bench vice.

I took one end of the braided stainless wire, and folded it over (about 1/4" was doubled up). I inserted that into the barrel, and crimped the barrel down so that the stainless wire was as centered as possible. At this point, the wire and terminal were attached, but not super secure.

I then slathered on some plumbing flux, and heated the terminal from below with a propane torch. I dabbed on silver solder from the top until it filled the crimped barrel, thus further securing the wire.

I cut the wire to the proper length, and did the same on the other side. The first one, I kinda botched. When the rings are attached to the CB, I had to twist one of them a little to line up. This caused the wire to flex a bit. I made a second one, and made sure that the rings would align with the posts on the CB, without having to twist anything. That made everything fit with no tension.

I'll see if I can get some pictures of it in the next day or three.

mikecb

17. js11756

js11756 Senior Member

Local Time:
    Thanks! That makes sense. I had not soldered to stainless- my memory was that it did not accept solder - I have solver solder, so I will try that with the flux.

Thanks!
    js

18. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    js, ya, I don't know that the wire so much as "accepted" the silver solder, as was "surrounded" by it! lol. The wire is buried in the terminal, which is filled with solder. It's just not going anywhere! :)

mikecb

19. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    you guys had me at solder. LOL Seriously it has been so long since I used that I dont even know where I would start. Great job Mike and thanks for sharing.

20. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    I'm making more progress on endurance in the cb3000. I wore it for about 36 hours from Tuesday AM until Wednesday PM without too much trouble. Just before bed last night, I was feeling a little itchy discomfort, so I took it off for the night. A small band of frenum between my piercing and urethra seems to get irritated and a little swollen when I wear the CB. I think the problem is that when my penis tries to back out of the tube, this band of tissue is compressed a little bit. Over the course of the day, it gets a little irritated. I find it is more comfortable if I just mash my penis down into the tube so that there is less pulling on the PA. Interestingly, the PA is SO well healed that the piercing itself doesn't mind at all. It's just the tissue on the outside getting squished around that gets bothered.

I wonder if a CB6000s tube would solve the problem? The CB3000 is 3" in length. The CB6000s is 2 1/2 inches. I think I need 2 3/4" lol. Figures.

Well, before I think about ordering another cage, I'll see if that skin just toughens over time, as I wear the tube more and more. Also, I understand that the Millers are imminently going to release a CB-xxxx that is compatible with PA piercings. I'll be curious to see what they've done there.

Anyway, things progress. The frenum was all back to normal this morning, so far as I could tell. I'm going to shoot for 48 hours this stint. :party0042:

21. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    Well, I was shooting for 2 full days in the CB3000, and have done 3 so far. My readjustment to wearing it has come pretty quickly! The little spot of frenum that was getting irritated seems OK this time. A few times, I felt a minor itch there, so I put a little hydrocortisone on a Q-tip, and rubbed it on the spot through the end of the tube. That seems to work really well.

I'm going to shoot for leaving it on one more day, then take it off Monday AM. I have my Annual Exam at the Doctor's on Wednesday. I'd just assume let any minor chaffing has a chance to heal beforehand. It's uncomfortable enough that I shave myself completely, and have pierced nips. This year, he gets to see that I also have a 6GA PA piercing. I wonder if he'll have any comment about the healthiness of that? lol. I doubt it.

Here's hoping my cholesterol is under 200 finally. I've been whittling it down a few points per year from 217. I've actually learned to LIKE oatmeal. lol.

22. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    OK, this is too funny. My web browser always has a number of tabs open. Of course, one of them is always Chastity Mansion. Another is IAM (a body modification site). I have Altairboy open, a site on erotic hypnosis, a tab where I read RSS feeds of kinky blogs, and I had one looking at Text to Speech software in case I wanted to write scripts for erotic hypnosis MP3s. The last tab was "Oil & Lubrication". What the?!?

I wondered what the hell I was looking at there, as I didn't recall surfing any lube or anything. Suddenly it dawned on me. I was searching for transmission fluid for my lawn mower. :anim_63:

23. PuppyMastersPet

PuppyMastersPet Long term member

Local Time:
    8:02 AM
    LOL. Sounds kinky

24. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    Annual Physical

So, I had my "annual" physical yesterday - though I really go every 2 years. My doctor doesn't think I need to see him every year, yet. I seem to be holding up pretty well for a 46 year old. My blood work will probably show my cholesterol is still a few points higher than we'd like, but not enough to medicate for. I'll go in for the blood test next week.

For this physical, my doctor is very thorough. He has me strip to my undies, and checks over EVERYTHING. He finishes off with a genital and rectal exam. Well, as we got started, he noticed my nipple piercings. "Oh, did you have those last time?" "Yes," I responded, "I've had them for about 4 or 5 years now. "Ahh, I didn't remember them. Did it hurt?" he asked, with a grin. "Only when they went in!" I responded. "I've got another south of the border, too." I wasn't facing him at the time, so I didn't see his face. He made a non-committal grunt as he was checking my back for moles.

Well, the time came, and I dropped my undies and he did the genital exam. During the entire exam, he generally narrates as he works... "I'm checking your skin now for any unusual moles... I'm palpitating here to see if I feel anything unusual in your abdomen.. your thyroid feels good." In previous exams, while he's massaging my testicles, or looking at my penis he'd be saying something like "I'm feeling your testicles for any lumps.. looking for any legions on your penis".

This time he was dead silent. I imagine it had something to do with the fact that I keep my genitals shaved, and the 6ga ring sticking out of my cock. Finally I broke the ice - "There's the other one." He grinned. "I see that! Wow. Does that..... look, it comes right out through the urethra (flips dick), and goes in at the bottom.... wow..... Did that hurt?!?" I chuckled. "No, less than the nipples. Sure feels good though, during 'certain activities'. I bled like a stuck pig, though!" He laughed. "I'll bet!"

That was the end of it... well aside from the rectal exam. I always have to laugh when he says "Your prostate feels good." I was tempted to say "Feels good to me, too, doc, keep rubbing!" lol

25. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    [/Quote]That was the end of it... well aside from the rectal exam. I always have to laugh when he says "Your prostate feels good." I was tempted to say "Feels good to me, too, doc, keep rubbing!" lol[/QUOTE]

LOL mike. What might he have said to that.

Rachel

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice