mikecb's journey

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by mikecb, Jun 17, 2008.

Random Thread
  1. xcitex2

xcitex2 Back from the past!

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    6:35 PM
    Well I feel your financial pain. We too have been down that road. A CB6000 a Lori spiral which we ended up selling, a number 2 Lori which is hit and miss, then the birdlock, and ironically I am back in the device I started with all along the 6K. If I Had know this up front I too would have done the belt thing rgiht from the beginning!

2. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    7:35 PM
    Keepin' on keepin' on

Well, though the modified CB3k allows me to climax while wearing it, I'm still doing so, just to get my body used to it. I've now worn it for 7 days, with 2 nights where I removed it, just for the night. I'm not really suffering any chaffing, and my PA is fine. My frenum occasionally gets slightly irritated, but I find I can dab on just a touch of cortizone cream with a Q-tip, and it gets better.

Even though I can climax in this rig, I can't get it off. That's a start. It still remains on my radar to reopen keyholding conversations with my wife. We'll see. In a lot of ways, getting her to act as KH is a bigger accomplishment than a truly secure device. One step at a time, I suppose! hehe

3. js11756

js11756 Senior Member

Local Time:
    Isn't that always the case.

Sigh.

:)
    js

4. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    I see these posts and I am now understanding why our friend is doing a key holding service. She seems to be doing quite well. I was joking with Goddess the other day and told her she could really have some fun spending money if she took this on. She said She can hardly handle it with me right now. LOL I told Her She was doing just fine. Even I can't explain my luck recently but I am not questioning it when things are going this great. I

5. forevermore

forevermore Long term member

Local Time:
    xcite, your goddess spends a lot of time with you , but you live together. If she had a few remote 'players', you collect a few checks, a few keys, and send a few well placed text messages each day, whoa-la, you have a busniess. All are happy.

6. ALLORNOWT

ALLORNOWT Senior Member

Local Time:
    11:35 PM
    Hi mikecb have been reading your posts re wife not interested in chastity. I too had this problem after being married for more than 32 years i am now totally happy as my wife/mistress has adopted my choice of lifestyle as her submissive(slaveboy). The way i acheived this as like you said my wife was very vanilla and although she tolerated my wishes to be tied up occasionally she drew the line well short of other WEIRD stuff as she calls it. I had accumulated an assortment of bondage items leather cuffs, collar, hood, mask, steel hand and leg cuffs and also a couple of types of cb devices all of which she allowed me to use on myself but she would only tie me up with them or rather i did the tying and she then would have sex and that was it. Anyway i tried without success to get her to join in for years with my wishes but she was having none of it until i hatched a sneaky plan that thankfully worked a treat and i am now pocked semi permanently in my cb6000 for weeks at a time with numerous bondage challenges that i have to escape from or my chastity period is extended further, she wears all the sexy pvc costumes i have bought her and dishes out regular 50 paddle per offence punishments if i fail to carry out her rules that she had drawn up in a slave contract(pretty vanilla eh?) i cant stop her.:anim_39:

7. ALLORNOWT

ALLORNOWT Senior Member

Local Time:
    Sorry mikecb i had to go and pee as i was getting an erection just thinking about her. Anyway how i managed to change her mind was like this, I know that my wife loves a good laugh and she also hates me always being "MR PERFECT"! so i came home from work as normal and went up stairs and showered and then went into my box of toys as i used to do while she stayed downstairs watching tv. I put on my leather collar full body leather harness fitted the cb6000 on sorted out my leather hood and hand and ankle cuffs, with the cb locked in place i got a pair of pliers and then bent the key back and forth several times until i could see it was starting to cracked where the bend was and then put the pliers away out of sight, as i would normally do i then locked on the locking hood put the keys on the far dressing table and then lay on the bed applied the locking ankle cuffs around the bars at the bottom of the bed and to my ankles and then did the same with the handcuffs to the top bars on the headboard. That was it now i was totally stuck and could not move until she came up to bed when she would normally moan about me still being there but would undo me then go to bed, this time however when she came up about 3hours later and did the usual moaning bit she fetched the keys and undid one of the handcuffs and then said to carry on unlocking the rest of it while she got ready for bed. I then got the bent key and because i was still in the hood and couldnt see what i was doing or sit up yet i pretended to struggle and mumble about what had SHE done to the key as it would not go in the lock, she came storming back into the room saying she had had enough of all this as she had to get up early for work next day, grabbed the keys off me then jammed the key into the lock and twisted it............then it all went quiet for a while and i started trying to mumble WHATS GOING ON have you done it yet CLEVER CLOGS? it wa sthen that she started laughing she was hysterical and i couldnt get her to stop and the more i struggled to try to move and talk to her through the hood the louder she laughed. SERVES YOU RIGHT she said youve snapped the key off and now your stuck like that, i pretended to be angry and mad but she kept on laughing and saying that was what i always wanted so now i had got it. I told her as best i could to STOP FU"KING ABOUT! and undo the rest of me right now or i would go mad, and it was then it happened she grabbed my one freed hand and locked the open handcuff back on it tight. GO ON THEN TRY IT she said i twisted and mumbled insults to her and pretended to try to escape even though i knew i couldnt and even though i knew i didnt want to be freed but the more i struggled the more she seemed to be enjoying it and she then noticed how swollen my cock was bulging in the cb6000, whats the matter with this she said and started pulling and twisting it WONT IT COME OFF well get used to it cos its gonna be there for a long time now. i continued to struggle and moan and she said she was going to leave me there while she went and got her stuff ready for work etc etc and when i asked her to let me out as i really needed to go for a wee she started laughing all over again. She left the room and came back in 1 hour later and i was REALLY BUSTING FOR A WEE BY NOW please let me out now thats enough i said, YOURE in no position to give me orders she said and yes you can have a wee but you can wee into this empty milk carton she had brought upstairs with her. I am not doing that i said well you better as i am not undoing you till you do, more moaning ensued and after another hour of her poking and making wooshing noises like water running she poked my cb6000 into the neck of the carton and told me to JUST DO IT!. Its very hard to actually wee while in a laying down position( unless your drunk) but i just had to do it and she took great delight in holding the carton and calling out what a good boy i was as it was filling up, do you want anything else ?no i said. Now when i do let you up you know you know that you will not be able to take off the cage until you bring something home from work tomorrow to cut the lock off, now when you come home tomorrow night you will have a new lock and a hacksaw and i will cut it off and apply the new lock to which i will keep the keys to all the equipment and we shall be doing things a little differently around here from now on, NOD IF YOU AGREE and i will let you out when i come back upstairs. I nodded and true to her word when i came home from work next night with a new lock and the junior hacksaw she met me at the door in the pvc dress i had bought her but she had never worn placed the handcuffs on my wrists and led me to the kitchen where she had placed a typewritten piece of paper with MISTRESSES RULES written across it. there were ten rules for slaveboy to learn and when she read them out to me i had to sign the sheet at the bottom if i agreed to her terms. They were very strict but she had obviously thought hard about what she wanted to get out of it and i readily signed. She then cut the lock off(occassionally pretending to slip)and applied the new lock and said THERE THATS MINE FROM NOW ON. Basically thats how it all started and she is so fantastically dominant now and i owe it all to her sense of humour.

8. sophia

sophia Senior Member

Local Time:
    1:35 AM
    Wonderful story!
    Mike, why don't you follow this example? Have you tried the humour-trick? That is what got my wife starting dominate me. Very dangerous, you never know where a good laugh will take you... :happy0167:

9. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    lol, thanks for the suggestions allornowt and sophia, but I think I'll pass on that technique. It smacks of topping from the bottom and dishonesty, which I don't think is a good way to get started on something like this.

It was cute, a few nights ago. My wife noticed I was wearing my CB. She often doesn't even know, since her libido is pretty low. She rubbed my crotch, and said "oooh!" with a grin. I know from experience that, while that seems really promising, little often comes of it. Still, later that evening she was doing some chores and asked a question "Oh, but the way, did you see the suitcase I left out?" She had hoped I'd notice it, and put it away. I hadn't noticed it. I apologized, and offered to get up and take care of it. "Oh, it's OK. I'm headed that way anyway. Too bad, though, it would have earned you a night out of the CB." She giggled, and wandered off to do whatever she was doing at the moment. Of course, I've been totally solo playing, and she doesn't even have the keys, but it was a really nice thought! I got hard in my tube immediately! lol

Arrgghh... She's SO CLOSE to "there", and then it totally fades away again. Whenever I try to discuss it, her stress meter pegs, and we never get anywhere. sigh. At least I see a germ of hope there.

I'm at 9 days of pretty much continuous wear of the CB, with no real signs of chaffing or discomfort. I'm rapidly approaching 24/7 territory with this configuration. At present, I think I should remove it every 4 days or so for thorough cleaning, and to check my piercing. Even though I shower daily, and twice on workout days, it still gets a big gamey after 3-4 days.

10. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Good morning Mike. I have to agree with you while I do think the story by Allornowt is a good one that just seems like a huge area for a big backfire. Although I would have paid to see someone change almost instantly like that on a spur of the moment instance.

Sounds like your wife has some tendancies in there somewhere. I guess with a little time and patience perhaps something will come to light. I know she won't come on here most likely but please know my offer in my PM stands. Maybe if we coudl get more of our wive's talking we could actually have RL friends in this lifestyle. Of course we may well end up in some serious trouble too!

11. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Now you have done it!

pt, pt, pt, please don't give her any ideas right now. LOL Well have a Goddess Melissa Manor or something like that. Because you know "I" will be the one assigned to manage these texts etc. LOL

12. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    i know just how you feel Mike. Sherry is the same way. She jumps in with both feet for about 4 to 6 months and then nothing. She was estatic when we started the black balled game but now that has come to an end also. The roller coaster sucks because when you top that first hill the whole thing jumps the track and crashes.

There is a song playing now on the radio by Neko Case called People Got A Lot of Nerve. The chours goes , You know I am a maneater and yet you are suprised when I eat ya. How we wish for that.

Randy

13. sophia

sophia Senior Member

Local Time:
    I can't agree with you Mike.

I think it's up to each couple to find their technique for communication. My wife really likes to be the dominant one. For some unknown reason she has very diffificult to say or express what she wants, especially when she is very horny. I don't know why, earlier bad experiences, fear of rejection? Who knows? If i "help" her over the threshold by making it fun, is that "topping from the bottom"?

Isn't sex supposed to be fun? Shouldn't we be happy when being dominated and be able to laugh at our actions?
    A dead serious dominance session whatever it looks like is nothing for me.
    We are laughing with each other, not at each other. Some other people maybe prefer to laugh at each other. We are all different.
    In our case it all started as a joke. Thank God for humour! Dishonest??? :anim_22:

14. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    sophia, I agree completely on this count. My wife and I are very fun loving and silly. Still, playing a game to "trick" her into locking me up doesn't work for me. I've stuck my foot in my mouth more than once with a joke or game revolving around our sex life which backfired and caused problems. My wife has some insecurities there, which even after 20 years I don't fully understand. What I DO understand is that I've unintentionally caused her frustration and distress in the past by making her feel pressured by some offhand remark that I never would have imagined could be perceived as hurtful. I'm now VERY deliberate in matters regarding our intimate lives. It's not the way I want it to be, but it's the way it must be. At least for now. :tortoise:

15. ALLORNOWT

ALLORNOWT Senior Member

Local Time:
    mikecb do you really feel that a little bit of help to overcome a hurdle is that bad especially if it ends up causing happiness for both parties. surely your wife is aware that you still have these desires and is she aware that you are feeling the need to discuss your feelings over the net. What i did was no more than what i had always been doing as surely you must do eg pretending to be locked up or chastised and using the knowledge that my wife would find it amusing if she got one over on me. from the very beginning we are taught to try things by your parents onwards as if you never tried you would never know what life has to offer. my wife is unaware that i planned the scenario to start with but she is now so pleased with her new man that a little bit of help from me helped her not only educate me but educated her into finding the dominant level in her that she did not know she had. I cannot take credit for what happened after she broke the key in the lock that was totally down to her and as a result she has grown into a more complete and secure person, getting a better career position and learning and passing her test to drive amongst other things. She makes the rules now in our lives and i no longer have to just sit back playing by myself and wishing IF ONLY!:anim_12:

16. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    Allornowt, I absolutely agree that things will remain the same if I do not address this with my wife. I just don't think that I would be successful if I went about it in the same way. Years of experience have shown me that the approach you mention wouldn't work for us.

I do have conversations with my wife, every now and again. I'll admit that I generally approach them with trepidation because my wife often gets very emotional about it, no matter what I do. Still, I do need to keep reminding her that it's something that's very important to me. The time for another attempt is upon me, since the timing and her mood seems right. I'm hopefully we'll have this talk in the next week or so.

17. ALLORNOWT

ALLORNOWT Senior Member

Local Time:
    mikecb there is a great deal of sense in what you say however from my position my wife always felt that my wishes for bondage and other things were putting pressure on her no matter how hard or how carefully i tried to explain that she was the person i wanted to share these feelings with. The fact was that she did not need to tie me up or need to chastise me and if i had not made the whole event into what was after all a comical escapade then it would never have happened and i would have always looked back and wondered what might have been?. The fact that my wife now takes a lead role in dominating me is as much in my head now as it was then but unlike where you have to think about some point in the future maybe she will relent and take a lead role in you wish for chastity my experiences have already started happening. You are not doing anything bad you are just directing a scene after all.

18. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Hey gang I think a key point is trying to make, and please correct me if I am wrong, is that each of us have different dynamic in our reltionship. Did I somewht top from the bottom to get things started? Sure. I bought the Keyholders guide to male chastity and left it for her to read. I mentioned this site. I had another friend of mine use his wife to befriend my wife to talk to her about this. these are all things that even as they are may constitute topping from the bottom. but even then there are limits. My wife too has some insecurities somewhere. God only knows why. Most read my thread and would never gather that. However to intentionally mislead in her in hopes of having her dominate me would be catastrophic for me and not in a good way. If she so much as thought I did that she would resort to her old feelings of what she was trying to do was not good enough and that would be that. Don't ask me why but women are wired differently then men when it comes to sex. For you I am glad your little trick worked out for you. for me that would have resorted to shear panic on her part thinking the one time she tried something it went horribly wrong then to find out I minipluated the session, well it would not have been good. I can see yoru guys points but I can see Mike's as well as our wives seem similar in some regards. Anyway did not mean to highjack your thread Mike I just felt compeled to chime and in say I know what you mean. Some uf us have some very deliate ground to cover and some of that ground may still be unharvested so to speak.

19. ALLORNOWT

ALLORNOWT Senior Member

Local Time:
    mikecb one other point is that we the submissive males do tend to OVEREGG the discussions on bondage and chastity after all it is VERY important to us but not so much to our otherwise contented others, my wife felt that she had everything that she wanted in life and could not accept that i wasnt quite as contented. In trying to EXPLAIN my needs and inner feelings to her i sort of just went ON AND ON AND ON............... as she said and actually i was doing more harm than good. Really what swung it for me in the end was that she saw it for what it was just a bit of a laugh and no real harm, it didnt mean i needed more than she was able to give me and it meant her doing very little more for a BLOODY great deal in reward. p.s just as a side note to this i play tennis twice a week and as i am at the moment locked up in my cb6000 for 21 days i have been having to play whilst wearing it on court, anyway i went for what i thought was a fantastic low shot last night and upon hitting the ball felt one of my jewels pop out of the ring and being suddenly concious that my secret was about to drop onto the court in front of the opposition and my playing partner i tried to move over to the edge of the court but the ball came back to me and as i moved to knock it back the other jewel popped out and the device slipped out of the shorts inner net brief and hung there for a moment then hit the ground with a clunk! I was in total shock but managed to quickly pick it up and stuff it in my pocket but my fear was not that anyone had seen it but that my wife would not believe me that it was accidental. Needless to say the other players thought i had dropped my mobile phone on court( cant think what their phones look like) and i am now in the next but smallest ring with no spacer with an additional ten days added to lockup. look what your missing mikecb:spider:

20. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    ROTFL on the Tennis match! How mortifying! I'm glad your partners have funny looking phones, and were none the wiser! lol

I had a similar experience while teaching spinning. I popped out completely. Fortunately, I wear cycling shorts, and baggy shorts over the top of those, so the cage wasn't going anywhere. It was rather uncomfortable when it twisted around though! lol

21. ALLORNOWT

ALLORNOWT Senior Member

Local Time:
    WORSE IS IF ONE POPS OUT BUT THE OTHER WONT BUDGE try forcing one of those through the gap brings more than tears to your eyes!:scared0016:

22. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Yes in deed been there done that!

23. sophia

sophia Senior Member

Local Time:
    mike and xcite

I did not have time to reply since the boss in my life had certain requests.....
    I only said as a joke 3 years ago: "what if you consider my cock your property?" It was funny in the situation and discussion and my wife took the bait.... and as ALLORNOWT's wife she has grown with confidence since. No question who is making the rules.

In my first marriage i used this aproach with zero success:
    I can't understand how you can use words like "mislead" and "trick"?
    Different dynamics, yes, i understand that. But how can you be so sure???
    And in the end, maybe it was i and ALLORNOWT that was tricked and mislead?
    Who knows? Just my thoughts on the subject.

24. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    I'm on day 10 of near-continuous wear of my CB-3k. It was last off 4 days ago for one evening. I'm gonna take it off this morning to shower and clean thoroughly. Unless I see something amiss with my piercing (which feels fine), I'll pop it right back on. I'm thrilled that my body has readjusted to wearing so quickly.

Since I frequent the gym, it's been funny trying to deal with the locker room. I generally wear a T-shirt, baggy shorts, and cycling shorts underneath. At the one gym, the locker room is sometimes empty when I get there, so I swap out of my undies quickly into the cycling shorts. If there are people there, I have to carry them to the bathroom stall and change. No one seems to notice, but man, it feels like everyone is staring when I walk by carrying clothes into the stall to change! lol.

Afterward, the one gym has two private showers, and a gang shower. Obviously, I use the private ones. A few weeks ago, that gym was so busy, I had to use the gang shower. I was glad that I wasn't wearing at the time, or I would have had to stand around and wait for one of the others to free up. The other gym also has private shower stalls, but they have smoked glass doors. I just have to make sure I stay well into the stall, and don't drift TOO close to the door.

In both cases, I generally wear just my cycling shorts to the shower, carrying my towel, soap, and underwear. I change into the undies after showering, and walk back to my locker wearing those. Since I wear briefs, I also have to take care about which ones I wear on gym days. Some don't hide the CB3k too well. Others hide it very well. I was surprised to find that some of the tighter fitting ones I have, actually hide the CB better than the loose ones. They have a different cut, and have a pouch arrangement in the center, instead of the usual briefs. The way it's laid out puts a few layers of cloth over the CB, as well as a few seams. It looks like I have a big package, but there are no telltale signs of the lock or tube.

Anyway, I just write all that because I think one of the little daily thrills of chastity is the fact that you have to do stuff like that to avoid detection. Sometimes it leads to a burst of adrenaline, if I decide to change in the empty locker room, and I hear the door open behind me, or if I forget it's gym day, and wear a pair of underwear that are not as concealing. It's all part of the fun! :)

25. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Mike you are a brave man indeed. I have always wondered about how I woudl handle that aspect of the gym if I actually joined. Right now I am kind of glad to have my Bowflex in my studio so I can use it privately. I know it is not the same but I just can't find the motivation to join a gym alone.

Just the other day I had to make a couple of adjustments and went into a public bathroom. Even in a stall there is somehting about sitting there fixing the fit of a device and hearing that door open that just makes me go "oh crap" LOL Congrats on the 1o day streak!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice