Is there really a device that can't be removed?

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by LadyPhoenix, Jan 13, 2020.

?

If you are NOT self locked, how often do you remove your chastity device without permission

1. never

81.6%
  2. less than 25% of the time

12.8%
  3. more than 25% of the time

5.6%
  1. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    5:44 PM
    Ah! So thank you. I forgot. The penis is a squishy mass with a less-squishy donut within the glans. The TetherSpout is an alternative to a piercing to contain the penis in a volume of chastity.

I found the TetherSpout option fiddly. I’ve done sounding with various objects in my past. It’s too fiddly for my wife to uninstall on a capricious whim. But she can uninstall my piercing controlled chastity pretty quick without my help and without worry about hurting me. So that’s what we do.

Someday I’ll try the TetherSpout but it is a DIY thing to modify an existing cage to use one.

I really do think a Prince Albert piercing adds to the chastity experience. It also keeps my penis still inside the cage. I can’t slide around and get friction or movement in there. It’s not just about pulling out. It also holds me in alignment for urination.

Plus I’m forever marked as owned. It’s fun. My wife has decorated me in heavy jewelry and had me run around for a weekend without a cage but with strict no touching rules. It’s a massive tease. Again. It’s fun.

Discussions center around the pain and healing and such... but men get PAs for reasons other than chastity. It’s actually a “selfish” piercing as it teases and stimulates me when I’m not wearing a cage.

So I don’t have a math degree and I’m not a math teacher. But this is a topological problem. I don’t see a way - without either a piercing hole, or capturing that stiff solid doughnut of flesh inside the glans for tethering - to trap a penis inside a volume.

My grower penis is extremely squishy. My balls are sly and one is an escape artist.

The male penis was meant to go in and out... in and out... in and out... not just in. :)

2. amvetsb

amvetsb Long term member

Network Infrastructure Engineer
    USA - Mid-Atlantic
    Local Time:
    Very well said and to the point...

OP - No.

jemima likes this.
  3. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    10:44 PM
    The only 100% orgasm free method is banding the cock and making it numb. But that has downsides too and is not without risk.

4. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Short answer: No.

Longer answer: There is no such thing as a 100% effective chastity device. Every device, from the soft plastic squishy ones to the stainless steel underwear can potentially allow some men to cheat by having an orgasm. Even guys with piercings can potentially give themselves an orgasm with a heavy duty vibrator. I've seen videos of men in Latowski full steel belts using vibrators to force out an orgasm.

The trapped ball styles can potentially allow men to pull out of the tube. Obviously the device will still be hanging there, but they can still stroke themselves if they are so inclined.

Chastity devices provide the willing suspension of disbelief. They make casual masturbation a difficult thing to get away with; they work essentially as a deterrent.

There's an interesting essay on it here if you're so inclined.
    https://vanillaedge.wordpress.com/2010/04/04/consent-and-sensibility/

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  5. ChasteCel

ChasteCel 7/6 on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale

Local Time:
    Maybe? I mean in the same extenuating circumstances I could see the squish going back in like @Peter Rabbit is pointing out.

But it'd be difficult. And probably a little painful.

LadyPhoenix and Peter Rabbit like this.
  6. Guest 8203

Guest 8203 Guest

Local Time:
    3:44 PM
    The first metal cage I got fell off me. It only came with one of the rings that go around your balls. I measured and picked one that was obviously too big. I then got the smallest ring. When I opened it up I thought there is no way I'll be able to put that on. I did manage to get it on and there is no way I could get it off without picking the lock. It would be impossible for my balls to fit through that small of an opening.

I use to have to use a lot of lube to get my cock and balls through that ring. I discovered in the shower all soaped up it goes on easily. It might be worth noting I grow more than average. I'm about 2 inches flaccid and 8 hard.

LadyPhoenix likes this.
  7. Trapped in love

Local Time:
    Not that I know of. My Princess requested a piercing early on. It was tough to agree to, but I eventually gave in.

RexVa and LadyPhoenix like this.
  8. Alceste

Alceste Chaste Member

United States
    Local Time:
    2:44 PM
    The point in using a piercing to secure a device is that it can be done such that it is topologically impossible to escape without defeating or destroying the locking mechanism.

All devices can be removed with some level of effort. I think that the only way to make it truly impossible to play with a penis is to have it surgically removed.

KBS, Cumschot and LadyPhoenix like this.
  9. Trapped in love

Local Time:
    Truth, the internal barrel lock that slides into the device is extremely difficult to destroy and most likely painful to remove.

LadyPhoenix likes this.
  10. Unlucky

Unlucky Long term member

Local Time:
    2:44 PM
    Its worth adding that even if there were an unbeatable device, half of the active men on this site spends their days with things up their ass or dressing in women's clothes to get their rocks off even if they're not touching their penis, so for a guy to be chaste, he has to want it.

Guest 8203 and Trapped in love like this.
  11. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:44 PM
    Yes that option would not sit well with either me or her...what a hassle!

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  12. LadyPhoenix

Verified Female

Local Time:

13. LadyPhoenix

Verified Female

Local Time:
    Lol, true. There are many other ways to get off. But I hadn't thought about still being able to orgasm while wearing the device. So regardless, it seems like the general consensus is that no chastity device will deter the man from having a penile orgasm if he so desires. They do serve more as a huge deterrent and I guess the type contributes to the degree of deterrent. Very interesting and insightful. Thank you to all for sharing.

MikeLocked, KBS, Beck and 2 others like this.
  14. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    What it comes down to is this. I honestly believe there is no device you can't get out of. If it went on it will come off. But can you get it off without your partner KH whatever being able to tell is quite another matter and I am of the opinion that a trapped ball device with a PA utilised for security is about as good as it gets.

I can't speak for full belts I've never had that experience.

So for me I could get out without permission but I wouldn't contemplate such a betrayal of trust and if I was going to do that I might as well give up on anything male chastity related..

Could I get off whilst in the cage / tube... of course I could but again that comes down to trust. I have in the past cum whilst caged both accidentally and deliberately in the presence of my then partner neither were experiences I would wish to repeat for reasons most guys that have done it would understand and I would find very difficult to explain to a woman.

15. janandlesley

janandlesley Member

Local Time:
    NO. We don't understand why they are purchased, The tiny ones are the worst of a bad bunch, no way of keeping them on at all. It will ONLY work with a piercing or two then the lock goes through the cage, through the penis, then exit the other side, then locked. You will find that a padlock with a wide enough gape will do the job. Difficult to make out but that is what we have on our maid. 39056-1575381092-768edbf4d82630be3fcc5bccd2190347.jpg

16. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Well, the writer is a pretentious know-it-all, but he makes some good points.

One, men can have orgasms, or at least, some kind of emission in their cages. It may be ruined, it may be just a spurt of semen, or it may be close to an actual, full blown orgasm, but any man who is horny enough can do it. I've seen videos of men in Latowski belts using a vibrator to force them out. I wear one of those trapped ball style cages, and my wife (once in a while, when she's so inclined) can get me hot enough to have a caged orgasm that feels amazing. In the past, I've used a Hitachi Magic Wand to induce them. That's in the cage. On hot days when I've been working, and my wabbly bits are loose, I can wriggle myself out of the tube. Yes, the rest of the cage is hanging there, but if I wanted to, I would be able to masturbate, and then use the soapy water to get back into the tube again.

Two, it doesn't mean that devices are useless. As I've said, they prevent (to various degrees) casual masturbation. For guys that might otherwise be tempted to have a quick wank in the shower, or in the bathroom, or if they have a spare ten minutes, devices will generally curtail such activities.

And three, for those of us that share this kink, a large part of the control (and deterrence) comes from the desire to believe that the devices will prevent cheating. This is one of the reasons that many of us spend an inordinate amount of time thinking up ways to improve the security: PA piercings, tighter cages, snugger cuff rings, etc.

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  17. sissydavenport

sissydavenport Locked sissy sub / spouse of Mistress Davenport

Musician / other media stuff
    East Central Illinois
    Local Time:
    4:44 PM
    That is a goal W/we share too! Anyways, to chime in late, the one device I couldn't get off was the ClubFEM MCD. The downside is that I can wear it maybe two days as it just chews up my member. That being said, the Holy Trainer I wear every day (the one as my profile picture) is locked on reminding me daily that I am Her sissy with no way to remove the device completely. All casual erections are thwarted, and, She controls my orgasms (and definitely knows when I have orgasmed without permission). While the chastity belt is a great reminder and deterrent, ultimately I'm submissive to Her, not the belt.

Barburia likes this.
  18. Naughty boy

Naughty boy Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    I think your maid is very lucky. A strong chastity device and a good strong gag

Devoted Hubby likes this.
  19. LadyPhoenix

Verified Female

Local Time:

Thank you for sharing. I like the thought of piercing in general too.

20. Doczilla421

Doczilla421 Long term member

Firefighter
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    So far my Lori 2a with the retaining ring has been escape proof. I have been locked in it for almost 18 months. Cutting it off is impossible, the steel is too hard. Would create too much heat and damage me. Those people who claim it can be done need to post a video of them doing it. I think they are full of it.
    If you have the Lori 2a and can escape from it YOU didn't measure right period.
    The Lori 2A is escape proof

Spike6411, Headtrip and Rectrix like this.
  21. LadyPhoenix

Verified Female

Local Time:

I don't understand what your last sentence means.

22. LadyPhoenix

Verified Female

Local Time:
    Thank you for the insight. It helps me understand better.
    I appreciate your sharing. All of this has caused me to revisit what it is that I love about male chastity to begin with. Like the article's author obnoxiously points out , the wearer's buy-in is crucial. Whether the wearer remains faithful when the opportunity arises to "cheat" lies within his own conscience. This leads me to another question, that I will post in a different discussion thread. Stay tuned....

Tom Allen likes this.
  23. LadyPhoenix

Verified Female

Local Time:
    Very cool! I have seen several accolades about the Lori 2a. Your point about fit makes perfect sense.

Doczilla421 and Rectrix like this.
  24. LadyPhoenix

Verified Female

Local Time:
    What is the stocking trick?

25. LadyPhoenix

Verified Female

Local Time:
    I have the same question as your wife? If you can get out anytime, whats the point?

KBS likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice