Oct 29, 2020 at 2:04 AM
Local Time:
2:10 PM
Birthday:
Oct 10, 1982 (Age: 38)
East Central Illinois
Making Media

sissydavenport

Locked sissy sub / spouse of Mistress Davenport, Male, 38, from East Central Illinois

sissydavenport was last seen:
Oct 29, 2020 at 2:04 AM
    1. Mistress Davenport
      Mistress Davenport
      Since I'm so annoyed that I missed you by three minutes i'm leaving messages on every platform I can...including this one.
    2. boi paul
      boi paul
      Thank you for the chat last night really enjoyed myself :)
      sissydavenport likes this.
      1. sissydavenport
        sissydavenport
        Yes! Definitely agreed. Great to meet another Midwest sissy whose Mistress is a drummer!
        Dec 13, 2019
        DoesasTold likes this.
    3. Mistress Davenport
      Mistress Davenport
      (potholes suuuuuuuuuck)
      1. sissydavenport
        sissydavenport
        More Tuca, less Bertie.
        Oct 22, 2019
    4. Mistress Davenport
      Mistress Davenport
      You will most likely use this site more than I will. This does not upset me in the slightest however, because you are much more of a computer person than I am. I insist that you "follow" me though.
      sissydavenport likes this.
      1. sissydavenport
        sissydavenport
        I just did so at this moment! I really like it when You do post on here too (and even more when You tell me what to do :) )
        Oct 7, 2019
  • About

Birthday:
    Oct 10, 1982 (Age: 38)
    East Central Illinois
    Making Media
    My key is held by:
    Mistress Davenport
    Locked since:
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    • Sissy
    Chastity devices:
    Pink sparkly Holy Trainer V3 Maxi (Favorite!), Dick Cage, ClubFEM MCD, Keyholders Dream X3, Mr. S. handcuff belt, Exobelt (V1 & X1), CB-2000, CB-3000, various neosteel copies, and a ton of others.
    Chastity resume:
    2018 - After 10 years of marriage, Mistress took control of O/our relationship (and this included chastity). She implemented essentially full-time chastity (23/7), where I am only removed for intense and frequent teasings.
    I am the overthinking and relentlessly creative sissy sub of Mistress Davenport. In life I am the person in charge, in O/our relationship, She makes the decisions. One of these decisions is that She named me "nancy."

I am a giant music nerd in performance and listening. I drink every variant on brewing coffee, but always black. I sometimes make television.

Mistress Davenport and I have been married for the past decade(+) and are unflinchingly monogamous. W/we came here to see if there were any other monogamous Femdom couples who might want a genuine platonic friendship.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice