Jan 3, 2022
Local Time:
6:20 PM
Birthday:
Oct 10, 1982 (Age: 41)
East Central Illinois
Musician / other media stuff

sissydavenport

Locked sissy sub / spouse of Mistress Davenport, Male, 41, from East Central Illinois

sissydavenport was last seen:
Jan 3, 2022
    1. Bobbie Michelle
      Bobbie Michelle
      I was fascinated by your description of your life style in the chat room last night. If your Mistress allows it I would love it if you would email me and we could continue the discussion bobbie.mike@protonmail.com
    2. LutosFlower
      LutosFlower
      What is name of the chat room you mentioned, I am verified a female keyholder….
      attistoC likes this.
    3. LutosFlower
      LutosFlower
      I need your help.
    4. Sub4chastity
    5. Mistress Davenport
      Mistress Davenport
      Since I'm so annoyed that I missed you by three minutes i'm leaving messages on every platform I can...including this one.
      attistoC likes this.
    6. boi paul
      boi paul
      Thank you for the chat last night really enjoyed myself :)
      sissydavenport likes this.
      1. sissydavenport
        sissydavenport
        Yes! Definitely agreed. Great to meet another Midwest sissy whose Mistress is a drummer!
        Dec 13, 2019
        DoesasTold likes this.
    7. Mistress Davenport
      Mistress Davenport
      (potholes suuuuuuuuuck)
      1. sissydavenport
        sissydavenport
        More Tuca, less Bertie.
        Oct 22, 2019
    8. Mistress Davenport
      Mistress Davenport
      You will most likely use this site more than I will. This does not upset me in the slightest however, because you are much more of a computer person than I am. I insist that you "follow" me though.
      sissydavenport likes this.
      1. sissydavenport
        sissydavenport
        I just did so at this moment! I really like it when You do post on here too (and even more when You tell me what to do :) )
        Oct 7, 2019
  • About

Birthday:
    Oct 10, 1982 (Age: 41)
    East Central Illinois
    Musician / other media stuff
    My key is held by:
    Mistress Davenport
    Locked since:
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    • Sissy
    Chastity devices:
    So many! Holy Trainer V2, V3, V4 (various sizes), Dick Cage, ClubFEM MCD, KHD X3, Mr. S. handcuff belt, Exobelt (V1 & X1), CB-2000, CB-3000, various neosteel copies, and a ton of others.
    Chastity resume:
    A Femdom couple since O/our second date, Governess took control of O/our relationship over the years. This means I remained locked, She wears the key, and W/we have a wonderful relationship with intimacy every day. She has as much pleasure as She likes and I am left an electrified shaking mess!
    I am sub nancy, the overthinking and endlessly creative sissy sub of my amazing Governess and Wife, Mistress Davenport. While I definitely present as a man, I have a pretty visible female streak. This means I can often be found wearing skirts and tights with my Guns N Roses shirt and facial hair. Call it my AC wiring in a DC world.

I am a lifelong musician who loves all things vinyl, tube, and electric. W/we like urban homesteading, especially with growing O/our own food. I love a great cup of coffee (Americano if you're offering!) and baked good in the afternoon. I have a silly large record collection, which acts as my friends (because there is no better way to get to know someone) because O/our small town is a small place to live with small perspectives, which brings me to why W/we're here!

W/we came here to see if there were any other monogamous Femdom couples who might want a genuine platonic friendship. A Female Led Relationship is a wonderful thing that happens to go against 3000 years of social programming, so connecting with O/others who live every day in this relationship would be rather welcome.

Drop me a line or I'll see you on the forums / chat room!

xo,
    nancy!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice