"I like that you can't cum"

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by M@rcellus, Jan 26, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. M@rcellus

M@rcellus Long term member

Local Time:
    12:07 PM
    I've been getting more and more caged erections which have been lasting longer, which a good sign my body is responding to denial but is also very painful as my glans is pinched until the erection is (eventually) suppressed. I've been told to keep supplying these pics as she is very turned on by seeing her penis struggle and suffer like this...

Attached Files:

maiden sissypanies likes this.
  2. maiden sissypanies

maiden sissypanies Junior Member

Australia
    Local Time:
    9:07 PM
    Love how the head pokes through the cage like a pussy, very hot, yum. Wanted to put a love on it, mmm

M@rcellus likes this.
  3. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    7:07 AM
    Not only does she like it that I can't cum, she knows that if I'm allowed to roll around the bed with her without my cage, that I'm going to get pre-cum everywhere. With the cage, that's much more in control. So she never thinks to let me out without plans for an orgasm. Why play with it if it's only going to get things messy? Not a chance! Its just one of the things she'll never mention out loud, but after more than a year and a half, there have been enough subtle hints, it's become clear.

4. M@rcellus

Local Time:
    So we got 3 new things since we parted a month ago. A bondage/ sensory deprivation hood, a humbler and... a dog shock collar. There's been much vows, some private, some in terms of our commitment to our d/s lifestyle. All I ever really wanted was to feel how it is to be a slave. With maximum pressure put on. No safe words, trained to not flinch or move away. Again my thoughts move to my mistress, will she really feel she has to perform to my expectations? I have tried to express that this isn't how it should work. From tomorrow evening and during Saturday I will be tortured, humiliated and in total slavery. I can't believe I've found a kindred soul like this.

locked_rubsub likes this.
  5. M@rcellus

Local Time:
    I got to cum during piv but it was hard won.
    I had to drink her pee, got pegged in bondage and had my balls electrocuted dozens of times with a dog training collar. I was bound and strangled on a dog lead when she used me for sex. I was semi conscious when I came. I'm not recommending sex like this I made my decision. X

Caged4Sazz likes this.
  6. M@rcellus

Local Time:
    After a bit of conflict posting on others posts I have decided to lie low here for a while. I won't and can't really explain more than that.

Last night was chilled. Ball shocker on all night. I was shocked not for bad moves at scrabble just for taking her letter which seemed unfair. I was uncaged for a full on ball kicking session after I won 2 -1. I was kneeling in front of her and had to keep presenting my balls to her. It's one of the most intense experiences I've had with her. It's 90% pain but because I've a masochistic maybe 10% pleasure there. I'd been caged a long time. So it was possible to present my balls for maybe 20 kicks. We spoke today and both want to do it again. We are both interested in doing before and after pics if we can show some damage to them.

Vaelen, Raychel Dresher and MaggotNub like this.
  7. M@rcellus

Local Time:
    Last night after about 4 continuous days of being caged I had a night with my mistress. It has been subzero here for days and being forced to be shaved has meant my mistress' penis is squashed deep into the balls with the bars on the underside digging in. It's just really a sphere most of the time, there is no cage or penis sticking out, it's completely enclosed. Supervised, I asked for an hour or 2 our to recover. She said I would be allowed out overnight. She was wearing knee high fluffy socks all night. Being uncaged, all our usual sub activities went from my mind and all I wanted was sex or oral sex done on me. I was hoping this is what she was planning with me being out of the cage. She had a bit of a coughing fit with her vape and peed a little. She pulled her panties to the side and instructed me to clean her up. She kept my head there with her hand and emptied herself into my mouth. This was on her couch so no spilling, I has to drink it all then lick her to orgasm. It was very pleasant to be allowed an erection while down there. I was hoping she may want sex after but she used the velcro straps to bind my hands behind my back, gagged and blindfolded me, and pushed me face down onto the pouffe. She fucked me with the beaded strapon first then switched to the "big boy". She pushed it deep then started to thrust hard. I was screaming through the gag.
    "If you want it to stop you just have to say the safeword"
    Eventually I managed to push the gag out with my tongue and say our safe word. I don't think I was erect at all during it, not even sure I like pegging at all.
    The next morning I was still unlocked. I was leaving for a 3 day business trip. I kneeled on the floor with her above me in bed, still with her quite smelly knee high furry socks on. This time my erection was unbearable. When she was finished orgasming I crawled up over her and got my erection to her holy place.
    "No"
    She warned me to not touch it and laughed as I stood there naked waiting for it to go down. She supervised me caging up, set the qiui box timer to unlock just before work on Monday then sent me away on my business trip.
    She told me tonight we have to be strong on our journey, which is pretty much me being her pussy-licking slave. I thanked her for allowing me to lick her while being allowed an erection.
    I suppose being a chastity slave is just about lowering your expectations.

8. M@rcellus

Local Time:
    Oh dear...

Attached Files:

9. M@rcellus

Local Time:
    That's 7 days not 7 hours. I think my mistress has plans for me. I'll keep you posted.

10. M@rcellus

Local Time:
    #85 M@rcellus, Dec 9, 2023
    Last edited: Dec 9, 2023
    Wee heart to heart with my gf today. It can be REAL.

Attached Files:

starflyer and Queens servant73 like this.
  11. maiden sissypanies

Australia
    Local Time:
    I love a tight rope around my pillows very tight, tight as and stroke my dicklette hard, it won`t cum. Was on skype stroking for a nice gentleman he was stroking his nice fat cock, kept telling me to stroke harder, was teasing me with stories like we are all lining up to cum over you at a dogging spot.
    So funny he had to leave, I think he started cumming, lol
    I was left with my useless dicklette looking foolish and idle out of its cage.

12. M@rcellus

Local Time:
    Aw feel free to post your little dicklet here @maiden sissypanies. At least u made someone happy.

13. maiden sissypanies

Australia
    Local Time:
    Its in my profile sweetie, how I was dressed. xxx

14. M@rcellus

Local Time:
    #89 M@rcellus, Dec 15, 2023
    Last edited: Dec 15, 2023
    So romantic meal and night at the Christmas Market in the city with Mistress, uncaged as well... on one condition... I'm strapped up in the ball shocker and she has the remote concealed in her pocket all night. After dozens of unexpected ball shocks all night we had finished our Italian meal and she went out for a cigarette, I had a few moments of precious time to complete moves on my online strategy game on my phone... then ZZAP! First reaction is a bit of anger then I looked over the restaurant to the window and my mistress giggling at the jolt I received. We waved and i received a few more more and if anyone had figured out why we were waving and laughing at each other i didn't notice. It's super painful but was just such a funny situation to us both, I don't think we're taking this bdsm thing seriously at times. Shopping trip to pimark and some new burger and fries cosy socks just for me.

Attached Files:

Stephplayswithyou likes this.
  15. M@rcellus

Local Time:
    We spent the evening at my mistress' friends house. It was her scene but my goodness she was so bossy. Not really in a nasty way, just in a way that I could take and really liked. It just felt so natural and it's quite new to me. I think I've rebelled in a way in the past but with girls I've not completely trusted. Now I do and we've turned a corner i think. She is so kind to me but is also so bossy now. I hope I play my role well but am thinking I just need to make life as easy and enjoyable as possible for her. X

16. Aleks_ak

Aleks_ak Long term member

power engineer
    Russia, Trans-Baikal Territory, the city of Chita
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:07 PM
    you should keep your own blog.

17. M@rcellus

Local Time:
    This pretty much is our blog, not sure i'd start again somewhere else but i hope i post infrequently enough that i'm not spamming the "new posts". It's been a pretty loose festive season when it comes to chastity. Not really sure how that happened but it seems like it was ok with my mistress. There were problems with the qiui app we rely on, a bit of chaffing these last few days and the dreaded metal detectors which plague my working life. The cage was on the vast majority of the time but we're not in any kind of long or short orgasm denial phase. I'm still too weak to do the honour system too, i'm not sure my addictive brain ever will. She even allowed me to have sex and cum with the arches of her feet which was a wonderful privilege. Now we're settling into the quieter weeks of the new year she intends to get back to strict control. How strict the duration is she will never say and I'm not allowed to ask. I'm back working my remote hotel lifestyle. The chaffing is still healing but I was ready to go overnight with the ht and her keeping the keybox locked right up until I leave for work tomorrow. We both hope to resume our chastity/ flr lifestyle more seriously than ever this year. It's too ingrained now and been going on too long for it to slip back to MY kink when it suits me. None of the above has impacted our feelings for each other, it's a huge part of our relationship but just a part of our relationship and the love and trust is stronger than ever.

MaggotNub, starflyer and littleguy3 like this.
  18. Aleks_ak

Aleks_ak Long term member

power engineer
    Russia, Trans-Baikal Territory, the city of Chita
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:07 PM
    "and the love and trust is stronger than ever."
    Well said! Good luck TO YOU!!!

M@rcellus likes this.
  19. Elon

Elon Member

Melbourne Australia
    Local Time:
    I just binged this whole thread.

Thanks Marcellus. Keep it up

M@rcellus likes this.
  20. Chili-boy

Chili-boy Long term member

Local Time:
    I am very lucky as we have now moved to no PIV. We have a strap on with the smallest Vixskin dildo and she likes me in her rear whilst using a wand and/or vibrator. She finds PIV a bit unfulfilling and knows I prefer to be locked. We are planning on permanent locking and an orgasm free lifestyle for me. Licking her is a special request she reserves for her horniest.

I asked for her for a bit more discipline in our lives and she has taken this with relish. I was told to find someone to spank me and went to a local lady (former adult film star from 20 years ago) and she gave me some nice cane marks to come home to. My wife came with her own hand looking at my stripes and will now take care of all discipline. Sounds like a fairytale and it still feels like own but as I type I am on day 50 of permanent lock-on and she has a list of things that have displeased her this week to review when I get home from work tonight. I can't wait

M@rcellus, MtnViper and starflyer like this.
  21. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    7:07 AM
    Nope. Seems reasonable.

jvabox likes this.
  22. M@rcellus

Local Time:
    Following on from our hogmanay night which I spent between my mistress and her best friend who was flirting with me all night in a bossy way. Not that there was any objective to it other than to wind up my girlfriend who in turn responded by bossing me around all night, making me serve her and grabbing my balls and cage a fair few times. She had a night out with another friend at the weekend. I was hurting and needed a shower so was allowed to uncage, drop her at the party, then shower and change to the ht on condition that I do it quickly and send the lock up video including locking key in keypod. She told me the video arrived just as she was telling her friend that she keeps me locked up and that I obediently send video proof. So of course she passed her phone to her friend to see the lockup video which is always just downstairs, no face shown. She said her friend was very impressed by the 2 of us. I think this is where our flr begins.

23. M@rcellus

Local Time:
    Days are gone where I feel sorry for myself if I'm locked and forgotten. These folk that insist on tease, my experience is that when you are caged all bets are off. Now I need to beg for punishment or it stops. I painted her living room just to have pegging punishment. Extremely hard anal punishment.

Parley likes this.
  24. M@rcellus

Local Time:
    Well we had our first spontaneous orgasm while caged... only not for me. We were kissing in bed at bedtime and she started to feel my cage then squeeze my balls. I could hear her making the unmistakable moans that she about to cum. She pulled my hand between her legs, I felt through her very hairy mound then felt her clit throbbing and her ejaculation. There was no genital touching, she was already cumming when I touched her. It was the first time this has happened to her. She said she was so turned on by feeling and knowing that she had me caged. She had said that male chastity was her number 1 turn on, now I've experienced it things have just gotten pretty real for the future. I could feel her orgasm with her and was in awe of her divine feminine sexuality. It was a very bonding and spiritual experience for us both and one of the most intense orgasms she's ever had.

25. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    My wife has told me i am never ever to masturbate on my own again, She says she owns my cock and i am only allowed to cum when she decides and she is there to supervise, ......She really excites me when she says things like this, and in a funny sort of way the thought of never being allowed to masturbate on my own ever, makes me feel very horny, humiliated and submissive

elindles, M@rcellus, Rectrix and 3 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice